Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Ask A Somali - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask A Somali (35105 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Dem Somali Girls! / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2012
kandiikane: Lol, with the advancement of hiv and and aids treatments, somalis will die quicker than those with hiv.

Erm, so tell me. Somali ethnic? Never heard of such rubbish. Somalis population consists of different ethnicities.

Again, I ask you,as that you? If a woman had to pick between a west african man and a somali, I promise you they will pick a west africa.

Have you heard of survival of the fittest? You guys look so weak, ofcourse they won't pick you even those who live abroad(with all the food you are eating being bought by the taxpayers money).

You are protective of your women because you know once they mix and have children with other africans they will get lost in it. Your dna is weak. You better keep your women well away or else. tongue

Why you say they Look Weak?...lol
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2012
On average Somali women is better looking than the average bantu women...

even you go to non african forums...they always say ethiopians, somalis, eritreans are the best looking black people...
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2012
Whoa!! You wash five times a day but people say you still smell? Damn!

Wait, I shouldn't be surprised, of course you will smell, you are dying of famine and disease. I see many of you with huge as$ head(you already have huge as$ head and teeth, image if that doubles up in size) and stomach with flies around your mouth. I am sure if the camera goes away, you sneak a fly in. I won't blame you, hunger can make you eat anything even sh!t eaters.

Worlds sewer? Dude, you guys are the poster child for world famine.

You have nothing to be proud of, not even your women. So-called muslims who wear hijab and when they go out change into mini skirts with panties so our west African brothers can have easier access to the pusi.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2012
kandiikane: Whoa!! You wash five times a day but people say you still smell? Damn!

Wait, I shouldn't be surprised, of course you will smell, you are dying of famine and disease. I see many of you with huge as$ head(you already have huge as$ head and teeth, image if that doubles up in side) and stomach with flies around your mouth. I am sure if the camera goes away, you sneak a fly in. I won't blame you, hunger can make you eat anything even sh!t eaters.

Worlds sewer? Dude, you guys are the poster child for world famine.

You have nothing to be proud of, not even your women. So-called muslims who wear hijab and when they go out change into mini skirts with panties so our west African brothers can have easier access to the pusi.

Ima Bad Influence on you. lol
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2012
and then you woke up from your dream...u know darn well that somali women who leave for non somalis are the lowest of the low...most of those somalis are from the worst clan with least population or the ugliest...

their are more somali women than men...so the ugly ones are left for the non somalis...

glad to see that bantus still see being with a somali as a status symbol...lmao
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2012
KandiiKane on Demon Mode up in hea...Tawkin bout Starving Dying Children and shid LmL

Somali Extinction all sorts of Sadistic Behavior being displayed.
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2012
warya123: On average Somali women is better looking than the average bantu women...

even you go to non african forums...they always say ethiopians, somalis, eritreans are the best looking black people...

Bullsh!t, I won't deny their beauty but the average somali is ugly with huge as$ forehead and buckteeth. Your beautiful somali is beautiful. I can give you that.

I went to what I call somali town where I live and i know for sure your claim is wrong. I saw only a tiny handful of beautiful somalis.
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2012
~Royal~:
KandiiKane on Demon Mode up in hea...Tawkin bout Starving Dying Children and shid LmL

Somali Extinction all sorts of Sadistic Behavior being displayed.

Ha! I just messing about before I go to sleep. tongue
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2012
everyone knows that somalis are the best looking in africa...

and when i leave this thread you people will go back to doing what you do when no somali is watching...which is create threads about our women.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2012
Tha Blacks in East Africa Ugly as Shiddd...

Thas why the horn sticks out...

Kenyans Ugly as Hell

Sudanese Ugly as Hell

Ugandan chicks the only half way decent looking blacks out there

South Sudanese Chicks Bodies are Amazing though...But they have those huge East African Foreheads and those Teeth...
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2012
Lol, which everyone? The somalis? Please!

Africa is diverse with beautiful people from different ethnicities. Somalis aren't any different.

We have many women with lighter skin than your average somali and pointy nose the only difference is you guys have huge forehead with buckteeth. tongue
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2012
East Africa, isn't really known for the most Handsome and Beautiful Black People in the world....

These niqqahs Look Horrifying.

Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2012
Lool, the somali 'bantus' look closer to the 'somali people'. See how huge the 'bantus' cheeks and forehead are. You will never mistake them for west African.

Somali say dayum!!!
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2012
lol@the sheer veracity of their Uglyness stalling the thread into a complete Halt
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2012
Why you say somali men look weak tho kandii.....you said they look weak compared to WA men...explain

....lol
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2012
~Royal~:
Why you say somali men look weak tho kandii.....you said they look weak compared to WA men...explain

....lol

Lol, because they just look so damn weak. It will take their sp£rm years to reach my egg. That's how weak they are.
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2012
~Royal~:
lol@the sheer veracity of their Uglyness stalling the thread into a complete Halt

Lmaoooooo! @ thread halting
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2012
The Only Time I've Seen Somalis in America are Usually Working in a Sewerage of some sort.

Drainage sanitation workers...OR... Garbage Men

I have never seen a Somali employed in any Avenue outside of being a City Sanitation Worker.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, because they just look so damn weak. It will take their sp£rm years to reach my egg. That's how weak they are.

....Cause thas how deep you are, or how short they are?...

Or Both.

8====================D ...Keep Tawkin...Whatelse.....

Damn, You sexcii when you Emasculate a Niqqah...
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2012
Lol, that's because they are weak. Atleast, when some other africans come they work in stations but sewers? God no.

Lmao, now I know why people say somalis smell.
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2012
~Royal~:

....Cause thas how deep you are, or how short they are?...

Or Both.

8====================D ...Keep Tawkin...Whatelse.....

Damn, You sexcii when you Emasculate a Niqqah...

Lol shush.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2012
The East African Is a Dog.......

*Spits on Floor...Walks out of Thread*...
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2012
warya123: Somalia isn't crap country....famine happens in every country at sometime...it just happens we are going through crisis during the digital age so more people know about it...

the famine has been over for over a year...we are arrogant people who run on self rule...we don't listen to outsiders..i suggest u read some history....

Despite the lack of effective national governance, Somalia has maintained a healthy informal economy, largely based on livestock, remittance/money transfer companies, and telecommunications. Agriculture is the most important sector with livestock normally accounting for about 40% of GDP and more than 50% of export earnings. Nomads and semi-pastoralists, who are dependent upon livestock for their livelihood, make up a large portion of the population. Livestock, hides, fish, charcoal, and bananas are Somalia's principal exports, while sugar, sorghum, corn, qat, and machined goods are the principal imports. Somalia's small industrial sector, based on the processing of agricultural products, has largely been looted and the machinery sold as scrap metal. Somalia's service sector has grown. Telecommunication firms provide wireless services in most major cities and offer the lowest international call rates on the continent. In the absence of a formal banking sector, money transfer/remittance services have sprouted throughout the country, handling up to $1.6 billion in remittances annually. Mogadishu's main market offers a variety of goods from food to the newest electronic gadgets. Hotels continue to operate and are supported with private-security militias. Somalia's arrears to the IMF have continued to grow.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/so.html
That's economy? The GDP is $5.6 billion...that's nothing!!! It even says agriculture is looted. No wonder you guys have famine. You people are busy stealing other people's food. And machinery looted as scrap metal. Shows how dumb you people are. Which will make more money, scrap metal from the machinery or the goods the machinery produces. That kind of economy is stuck in the 1800s. Investment firms, finance firm, stock exchange, bonds, banks, all the things that have to do with market economy. That's what I'm talking about. Owning hotels...so? In Nigeria, there is a hotel at every corner. "Somalia's arrears to the IMF have continued to grow", ooooh...guess Somalia is in deep sh.it. Not to mention that your economy depends on livestock which won't do you good. Diversifying the economy will project growth in the economy. But then again, are your people smart enough to see what's going on. This statement that you gave me, doesn't convince me that Somalia has a good economy....more like a primitive one, thus, I labelled it a crap country. As for the famine...Nigeria, Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire, Senegal, Gambia, Guinea, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa....those are countries that haven't experience famine, again with your baseless information *sighs*
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2012
What is this a sausage fest?
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2012
I'm a woman.
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2012
kandiikane: Lool, the somali 'bantus' look closer to the 'somali people'. See how huge the 'bantus' cheeks and forehead are. You will never mistake them for west African.

Somali say dayum!!!

He looks hungry...smh
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2012
kandiikane: I'm a woman.
BULLSHIIIT....status says you a man...kandiikane(m)
Re: Ask A Somali by kandiikane(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2012
Lol, it's only a status. tongue
sambos994:

He looks hungry...smh

Lool, I know right!
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2012
east africa is different than horn of africa...horn of africa is somalia,djibouti, eritrea, ethiopia...

as for the somali bantu..they are not somali, somali is an ethnicity, its just bantu who came to somali who are ugly...they are from tanzania and uganda...and i agree they are ugly..they look just like west africans...

as for somalis working in sanitation...somalis are mostly taxi drivers or truck drivers in the states...educated somalis do professional jobs.
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2012
warya123: east africa is different than horn of africa...horn of africa is somalia,djibouti, eritrea, ethiopia...

as for the somali bantu..they are not somali, somali is an ethnicity, its just bantu who came to somali who are ugly...they are from tanzania and uganda...and i agree they are ugly..they look just like west africans...

as for somalis working in sanitation...somalis are mostly taxi drivers or truck drivers in the states...educated somalis do professional jobs.

I'd rather live in east Africa rather than horn Africa. Horn Africa is a pile of crap and smells the name of Africans.
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 10:41am On Jul 14, 2012
so the name of africans stink...i agree...cushitic names are better...not bantu names
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2012
warya123: so the name of africans stink...i agree...cushitic names are better...not bantu names
Are you trying to be funny or are you an illerate like all your other 'Somali dog' brothers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Friends and business partners again, case closed. / Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / Happy New Year, Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.