Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Ask A Somali - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask A Somali (35033 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Dem Somali Girls! / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
this thread is a joke right ...please tell me that someone can't be so stupid/retard.......west Africans who claim somalians you must be kidding me to do what with you? last time i checked you guys are the poster of the famine,war disease in Africa.....soamlian hair /nose who care about those shit.....just to refresh your memory........you are black i'm even sure you are darker than me......secondly could you list us the greatest countries in Africa actuallyu? all without any exceptions are in West Africa/Central africa.......+ south Africa(the country) so please give us a break and go clean your country asylum seeker why don't you go back in your land since others are apes ,useless and are harassing your girls maybe if you go back home nobody will bother you and your so called goddess....by the way thanks a lot i laughed like a kid

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
nigggger what does black mean? cause am light brown, ive posted my pic here before.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2012
LMAO!!!

Ayanle!!! what did you do? grin I saw your comments.

all of those "this post is hidden"s are for WHAT?! grin grin

damn.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
This post has been hidden

GOTDAYUM!! grin
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
~Royal~:
I been wanting to Kiss her Azz, All up inside tha Craack and Along tha Walls tongue
MsDarkSkin:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

*tightens belt*

grin
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
are the hidden comments from my warya123 or ayanle123?

why do they hide my comments...am guessing they don't wanna ban me...they want me to stick around cause all my threads are popular
Re: Ask A Somali by tpia5: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
Good one.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
smiley
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

grin

Lol the guy has issues.

warya123: are the hidden comments from my warya123 or ayanle123?

why do they hide my comments...am guessing they don't wanna ban me...they want me to stick around cause all my threads are popular

Lol...wishful thinking? tongue
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2012
if your on here lets go to that phone number

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
i have a question...why is somalia a crap country
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
i too have a question why are ugly...what did your ancestors procreate with to create a people who look like you
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: i too have a question why are ugly...what did your ancestors procreate with to create a people who look like you

LOL!! What ever makes you go to sleep at night. I asked a question and you're already getting defensive. Is not the topic called "Ask a Somali?"
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: i too have a question why are ugly...what did your ancestors procreate with to create a people who look like you

P.S. Fix your english, it reeks of failure
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
your people's look reeks of beastiality
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
warya123: your people's look reeks of beastiality

Yea, yea, my people look like apes, monkeys, beasts whatever.....like I haven't heard that before. As I was asking...why is Somalia a crap country?
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
sambos994:

Yea, yea, my people look like apes, monkeys, beasts whatever.....like I haven't heard that before. As I was asking...why is Somalia a crap country?
tell him nothing new in his crap he has to change his disc ohh i forgot too poor to do such things .......somalia is a crap country because somalians are brainless isn't obvious my brother even monkey's countries are doing better go figure why
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
MsDarkSkin: LMAO!!!

Ayanle!!! what did you do? grin I saw your comments.

all of those "this post is hidden"s are for WHAT?! grin grin

damn.
darskin are you Nigerian or black-american/american
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: tell him nothing new in his crap he has to change his disc ohh i forgot too poor to do such things .......somalia is a crap country because somalians are brainless isn't obvious my brother even monkey's countries are doing better go figure why

My brother, I already knew this from the beginning....I doubt he's in Somalia otherwise he wouldn't even have any computer to access the internet. He's probably living in the US or the UK living off of welfare. How sad.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: darskin are you Nigerian or black-american/american

Mixed.

Half Caribbean and African American.

speaking of mixed...

Ayanle..is this guy half bantu?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upZzw6nawoA
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 2:01am On Jul 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Mixed.

speaking of mixed...

Jamaican?
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 5:01am On Jul 14, 2012
he isnt Somali. obviously.

He looks negroid, bantu is a language group, but people who have same language group are related.

So he is bantu speaker, a negroid
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 14, 2012
My Niqqah Ali Get's All Tha Bantu Chicks. Mods Stop Hatin on tha Kid. cool
Re: Ask A Somali by sambos994(m): 5:10am On Jul 14, 2012
warya123: he isnt Somali. obviously.

He looks negroid, bantu is a language group, but people who have same language group are related.

So he is bantu speaker, a negroid

He's a Somali Bantu is he not?
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 5:31am On Jul 14, 2012
its hard to tell if some one is somali bantu...

the word somali bantu was created by the U.N. and the west to refer to people we use to call Jareer, which means nappy hair.

Somali is the nationality (being born in Somalia), while the bantu is refered to as the ethnicity), even thou bantu is a language group, we somalis use it to describe the rest of africans because they look alike to us.

SO i wouldnt know what he is. But he is negroid. I got into alot of arguments in high school, cause kids would say they were somalis, and they didnt look somalis and none of the Black and white kids thought they were Somalis cause didnt look Somali.

Below are pictures of bantus....obviously only the women appear to resemble the somali sometimes cause of the way they dress, but looks wise i would never believe they were from somali or ethnic somalis. they look like the rest of africa to me...
So i dont know how one person could be two diffrent ethnicities. Somali and whatever the fuckkk their tribe use to be when they got enslaved.

Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 5:41am On Jul 14, 2012
So in my opinion i really don't consider somali bantus to be somalis...cause somali is an ethnicity. they don't look somali, so they shouldn't claim somalis or somalia...especially since they were slaves...

A lot of people who are bantu get upset when americans say they don't look somali. So they need to tell them they are born in Somalia not ethnic somalis.

Below are ethnic somalis who are ethnically different from other africans.

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Mixed.

speaking of mixed...

Black-American not african-American and i would say you are just. American with some African roots.where the heck did you find the Cameroonian that you dated ? in the usa? or in your carribean islands
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 14, 2012
warya123: So in my opinion i really don't consider somali bantus to be somalis...cause somali is an ethnicity. they don't look somali, so they shouldn't claim somalis or somalia...especially since they were slaves...

A lot of people who are bantu get upset when americans say they don't look somali. So they need to tell them they are born in Somalia not ethnic somalis.

Below are ethnic somalis who are ethnically different from other africans. you need a doctor ....you are lucky that i'm studying in a different field if not i would have made a book and researches on somlians this is clearly a new kind of mental disorder who deserves all the attention how can someone be so disturbed.. i know that you have nothing to be proud of /malnutrition/famine and diseases do not help also but i couldn't imagine this ....i'm speechless i think someone should make a reserch and even write a book about this because not only you aren't the only one with those crap and bullshit but you seem damn serious......i couldn't imagine that someone could be proud of his hair or his nose whatever when others are conquering mars etc when people are working to find/create a vaccine against cancer aids all you have to offer is that's low racism ....a black racist against another black no wonder your country is a mess but could you tell us why you do not refuse our foods/water/meds/ or when comes the aid we ae no longer apes rigt?
you need a doctor ....you are lucky that i'm studying in a different field if not i would have made a book and researches on somlians this is clearly a new kind of mental disorder who deserves all the attention how can someone be so disturbed.. i know that you have nothing to be proud of /malnutrition/famine and diseases do not help also but i couldn't imagine this ....i'm speechless i think someone should make a reserch and even write a book about this because not only you are the only one with those crap and bullshit but you seem damn serious......i couldn't imagine that someone could be proud of his hair or his nose whatever when others are conquering mars etc when people are working to find/create a vaccine against cancer aids all you have to offer is that's low racism ....a black racist against another black no wonder your country is a mess but could you tell us why you do not refuse our foods/water/meds/ or when comes the aid we ae no longer apes rigt?
[/quote]
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 6:04am On Jul 14, 2012
you niggggers don't give anything to somalia...its arabs, turks and the west who do...

stupid ape...am somali not black...i owned ur niggggger friends till the italians freed them.

by the way ethiopians and eritreas are as racist as somalis...
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 14, 2012
warya123: you niggggers don't give anything to somalia...its arabs, turks and the west who do...

stupid ape...am somali not black...i owned ur niggggger friends till the italians freed them.

by the way ethiopians and eritreas are as racist as somalis...
please ECOMOG which is a West African force is fighting for your azz in this so called countr...every year my country send food and others nutriments ,clothes etc to somalians ...by the way erythreans ethiopians who givve a shit you guys are the same the poster of the famine in Africa useless people .... i keep asking you if you guys are so superior and are doing so well why you don't go back in your country you know why because you know that it's a shi t hole ...period so cut the bullshit
Re: Ask A Somali by warya123: 6:48am On Jul 14, 2012
^^^^ the important thing is countries can turn around and famine can go away...but at least we don't look like you apes who look like your a cross between what i can only describe as an ape and human...am being charitable by the way...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Friends and business partners again, case closed. / Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.