Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? (16223 Views)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Kk4(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
My Bed!! Its huge,comfy and smells nice
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Digriz(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
I like ths thread and i think d reason why some are nt comfortable wt ths thread is bcus they are stil living wt their parents.
I just packed in two bedroom flat recently and and everytin is almost complete abt d furnishing,i only need to change my 22inch flat screen tv to 32 or 42 inch plasma or Lcd to complete the sitting room.
My gf's has never seen it cos last time she came i was still squating on a one bedroom flat.Since guys are tripping and some jealous i wönder wat girls wl do and my gf who wl visit in 2weeks time afta her NYSC. She's bn skeptical abt my marriage proposal bt am sure she wl accept nw.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Mynd44: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
^^
So you are hanging your marriage proposal on your apartment and you are not running already. Soon you will come here with a story

1 Like

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Digriz(m): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
So you are hanging your marriage proposal on your apartment and you are not running already. Soon you will come here with a story
she thot i was nt ready wen proposing and stil living on a single room.,
Wen i moved in to my present apartment my friends were telling me that they are nw expectn my weddn iv,so try to undastand wat it applies.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by jude33084(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
BREAKING NEWS. DANA AIR. ABUJA TO LAGOS JUST CRASHLAND AT ALAGBADO!
ALL PASSENGERS ON BOARD DIED!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Revolva(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
Una never see anythinhg here just because some people decorate house dem come here wan post like say na today we don dey see interiors

1 Like

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
its always neat and my kitchen and bathroom are color-coded - red.
My last gf used to feel intimidated, she would NEVER let me into her house unless she and her mother had been over it several times to make sure it was sparkling clean. hehe

1 Like

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Pennywise(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
@OP
The Thread is for Mature Men and Ladies Alone. Not some kid still squatting and feeding off their parents.

Not sure how matured you want ur contributors to be. . . cheesy Just kidding.

Without even thinking abt it, I would say my outdoor barbeque stand. Actually stole the idea from an elderly friend who has a similar device but when I was done with it, he couldnt even recognize the original concept. I added a bit more engineering and craftmanship giving it a style that is uniquely mine. It is by far more useful to me now for its aesthetic appeal than its utilitarian value. In 3 yrs it has been lit up only twice.

I actually considered getting a patent for it. But who respects patents in Nigeria. Anyway I know its only a matter of time b4 an ingenious welder takes a good look at it and before long there will be copy cats everywhere. grin

Looking at thread title maybe I should just take down this post, because it doesnt impress my lady at all (she hardly takes note of it). The kitchen oven is more than adequate.

Or may be I shouldnt. perhaps I should address a seeming contradiction and incongruity b/w thread title and OPs desired contributors. You want to know what Part of your house impresses (your) ladies the most. Without a doubt this refers to a bachelor. In my own opinion, u cant say u are matured when you are not married and settled. Maturity comes after marriage. You may be 40, it doesnt matter because you lack that vital experience that makes u a complete and mature man.

So Op may want to modify his statement on who should post bc practically everyone including himself is unfit and immatured to comment on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by jemijay: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
slimyem: you sure move around with a lot of hungry girls!cheesycheesytonguetongue
Lmao. Truly spoken slimyem. U got d right word. "Hungry girlz"
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
A well brought up woman who is not materially enticed will gentle will acknowledge the appearance of the house and get her ass down on a sofa... Except you wish to show a round then she can feel free and squat opening your pot just the way they do to me. Just to know if some one has been doing any cooking for me.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
Digriz: I like ths thread and i think d reason why some are nt comfortable wt ths thread is bcus they are stil living wt their parents.
I just packed in two bedroom flat recently and and everytin is almost complete abt d furnishing,i only need to change my 22inch flat screen tv to 32 or 42 inch plasma or Lcd to complete the sitting room.
My gf's has never seen it cos last time she came i was still squating on a one bedroom flat.Since guys are tripping and some jealous i wönder wat girls wl do and my gf who wl visit in 2weeks time afta her NYSC. She's bn skeptical abt my marriage proposal bt am sure she wl accept nw.

Go for at least a 32" LCD (not Plasma) then go for the same brand of Home theatre. If you have lots of "ompact disk"do the customized rack on the wall adjascent to the electronics (ensure it has a glass compartment to be locked if not everything will get missing in no time).

Then play around with colours (not too colourful). If you are a ART sucker like myself with love for paintings, that will blow her mind off. All the best bro.

After the hustle and bustle of Naija, nothing as perfect as going to a lovely and comfortable home.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by guonno: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
My kitchen.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2012
Pennywise: @OP

Not sure how matured you want ur contributors to be. . . cheesy Just kidding.

Without even thinking abt it, I would say my outdoor barbeque stand. Actually stole the idea from an elderly friend who has a similar device but when I was done with it, he couldnt even recognize the original concept. I added a bit more engineering and craftmanship giving it a style that is uniquely mine. It is by far more useful to me now for its aesthetic appeal than its utilitarian value. In 3 yrs it has been lit up only twice.

I actually considered getting a patent for it. But who respects patents in Nigeria. Anyway I know its only a matter of time b4 an ingenious welder takes a good look at it and before long there will be copy cats everywhere. grin

Looking at thread title maybe I should just take down this post, because it doesnt impress my lady at all (she hardly takes note of it). The kitchen oven is more than adequate.

Or may be I shouldnt. perhaps I should address a seeming contradiction and incongruity b/w thread title and OPs desired contributors. You want to know what Part of your house impresses (your) ladies the most. Without a doubt this refers to a bachelor. In my own opinion, u cant say u are matured when you are not married and settled. Maturity comes after marriage. You may be 40, it doesnt matter because you lack that vital experience that makes u a complete and mature man.

So Op may want to modify his statement on who should post bc practically everyone including himself is unfit and immatured to comment on this thread.

Okay sir! Noted!
Now can you get off the symposium, for another speaker to come on board?
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2012
Viewing this topic: xcitedjay(m), rman, Baba_Eleko, serenegroup(m), fury(m), crowngold, Pennywise(m), ujujulie(f), laminaria(m), onisq(f), doctorbabs(m), gtrust, seyi girl(f), larry2lanky, bankyj, muteEcho, juleze(f), eri-baba, dramatic speak, muhibro, dr slem, Rogerss(m), Christine01(f), Koolex J, okelueval, contra(m), acidtalk and 36 guest(s)

....And some people are still complaining.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by gtrust: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Go for at least a 32" LCD (not Plasma) then go for the same brand of Home theatre. If you have lots of "ompact disk"do the customized rack on the wall adjascent to the electronics (ensure it has a glass compartment to be locked if not everything will get missing in no time).

Then play around with colours (not too colourful). If you are a ART sucker like myself with love for paintings, that will blow her mind off. All the best bro.

After the hustle and bustle of Naija, nothing as perfect as going to a lovely and comfortable home.

No forget to buy Home Insurance (Sorry, don't know if this applies in our Nijja)
because your children are entitled to 'play' with your 32'' LCD. LOL!!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
gtrust:

No forget to buy Home Insurance (Sorry, don't know if this applies in our Nijja)
because your children are entitled to 'play' with your 32'' LCD. LOL!!

Yeah it does!
Just filled out a fire and bulglary insurance form which will be complete real soon.
Insurance is always adviceable but the ignorance of people won't let them do it.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by gtrust: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Same thing with me oh!
I always stock pile my fridge with juice, canned drink, biscuits, chocolate and the rest. There was this particular girl whenever she comes goes straight to my kitchen and munch and drink as much as she can, I had to start removing stuffs from the fridge prior to when she gets to my place as I didn't wanna make her feel she was a glutton (which she is). Funny thing is this babe na banker oh! I love opening my fridge 'cus it makes my stomach liven up. i

Bros! U worry oh!
You mean you removed the juice, canned drink, biscuits, chocolate and the rest and hide them under your bed
All that just to prevent your banker G/F from eating them

Kai!

Why did you buy them in the 1st place

Don't know about Nijja, but those stuff are so cheap that they expire in the fridge!

You should be 'happy' that someone is chopping your stuff.

I will not visit you oh! Make I no get diarrhoea! (joking...
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
Viewing this topic: Tlz4real(f), juleze(f), tendercharles(m), Jcjames(m), aneldaking, Darebecca(m), komolaf, preetyjoy(f), smiliz(m), dotobo, Lanquart, aircom, Tedyk(m), 1Dray(m), chucky234(m), Jenticles(f), 55gal(m), chocome, fubbyy(m), gtrust, serenegroup(m), leki2(m), gbogboti, odumchi(m), http(m), Kusbaby(f), pufectskin, Coefficient, seunpinky(m), ikechukz(m), poshqueen(f), emmaBS(m), VORA, acidtalk, funkietunm, sunnshyn(f), crackhouse, chaircover and 38 guest(s)

@CHAIRCOVER, I have seen you so you must comment. I know you are goo on interiors and good homes. Your input is needed here to help us with the nitty gritty ladies look out for in a man's house.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
gtrust:

Bros! U worry oh!
You mean you removed the juice, canned drink, biscuits, chocolate and the rest and hide them under your bed
All that just to prevent your banker G/F from eating them

Kai!

Why did you buy them in the 1st place

Don't know about Nijja, but those stuff are so cheap that they expire in the fridge!

You should be 'happy' that someone is chopping your stuff.

I will not visit you oh! Make I no get diarrhoea! (joking...

Chairman, I swear if na you, you go do worse. This babe can finish 2 packs of 5alive under 2 hours and keep eating all the bars of chocolate and cake (even those brought by other female friends). I wonder why she hasn't died of PILE yet.

The funny thing is if the way she consumes it, other friends do same, she will meet an empty fridge now.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk:

That's really tiny dude. I'm planning to upgrade to the 55 or 60" LED samsung later this fall. The home theatre thingy is also very good though much too expensive. Bose is overrated, try Klipsch or Pioneer.
I also find out women do like men whose apartments appear neat and well put together.
As per bedroom... a nice big queen bed with fluffy pillows does the trick! grin
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by pendo89(f): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
Bathroom.
If it ain't clean,fresh smelling, airy and beautiful, then I don't care if your kitchen cabinets are made out of diamonds.

Because am crazy about interior design, my order would be,

Kitchen
Bathroom
Bedroom
Living area.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
davidylan:

That's really tiny dude. I'm planning to upgrade to the 55 or 60" LED samsung later this fall. The home theatre thingy is also very good though much too expensive. Bose is overrated, try Klipsch or Pioneer.
I also find out women do like men whose apartments appear neat and well put together.
As per bedroom... a nice big queen bed with fluffy pillows does the trick! grin

Even in the bedroom, I played around with the paintings and pillows too....
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Mayflowa(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
I would have been so impressed if you had a pix of ur home up! That would have liven up this fantastic thread. So that any body that mentioned the best part that thrill ladies would in likewise show us the item of admiration
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by diggler(m): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
First place I inspect when renting is the bathroom and kitchen plumbing. Once they are neat and level of capital to committed bringin em to my std is ok, I'm in. Rest of my residence remain sparsely furnished as I hate clutter. Since my Uni days chics always c my convenience as a welcome change from Hostel situation, so I've carried that on. Maybe when the Missus comes along she can bother with matching drapes, and all that jazz. My throne room n bathtub have to be spotless, shining and smell real nice. Chics luv dat.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by gtrust: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Chairman, I swear if na you, you go do worse. This babe can finish 2 packs of 5alive under 2 hours and keep eating all the bars of chocolate and cake (even those brought by other female friends). I wonder why she hasn't died of PILE yet.

The funny thing is if the way she consumes it, other friends do same, she will meet an empty fridge now.

Bros! they are meant to be consummed!
When they are finished, then they are finished! no be crime!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mayflowa: I would have been so impressed if you had a pix of ur home up! That would have liven up this fantastic thread. So that any body that mentioned the best part that thrill ladies would in likewise show us the item of admiration

Guy I feel you. But trust me you don't know these nairalanders. Even if you are living in Heaven they will still tell you how ugly and cheaply furnished it is.

If you aint strong at heart and skin these people can make the most confident person die of complex oh!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
gtrust:

Bros! they are meant to be consummed!
When they are finished, then they are finished! no be crime!

If na different people chop am at once that is understandable. Not one big bum girl sitting on my couch, controlling my dstv remote, using my duve to keep herself warm from the chilling a/c and then stillemptying my fridge? No oh! No be because of am I come this world.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by gtrust: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2012
diggler: First place I inspect when renting is the bathroom and kitchen plumbing. Once they are neat and level of capital to committed bringin em to my std is ok, I'm in. Rest of my residence remain sparsely furnished as I hate clutter. Since my Uni days chics always c my convenience as a welcome change from Hostel situation, so I've carried that on. Maybe when the Missus comes along she can bother with matching drapes, and all that jazz. My throne room n bathtub have to be spotless, shining and smell real nice. Chics luv dat.

I'm hearing funny things here oh!
Wetin guy don turn to these days

When I was growing up, the queen-sized mattrass was on the floor and there was no dinning table!
The G/F then (current wife) eventually bought the bed with her money (girls ALSO have money)!

I think what the babes are interested in is mainly WHAT OJUKWU TOLD BIANCA!!!
Everything else is bullshit!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
gtrust:

I'm hearing funny things here oh!
Wetin guy don turn to these days

When I was growing up, the queen-sized mattrass was on the floor and there was no dinning table!
The G/F then (current wife) eventually bought the bed with her money (girls ALSO have money)!

I think what the babes are interested in is mainly WHAT OJUKWU TOLD BIANCA!!!
Everything else is bullshit!

Don't you also think Ojukwu was silent throughout their dating?
His well furnished mansion and fleets of wonder on wheels in the garage spoke directly in spirit to biance. That's why people still wonder how the "Queen" ended up marrying the "Beast".

Watch Crib and you will understand better.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
My fav part is that which shelters my d-!k_k,ladies luv givin head there..................nd again phuck yall moderators mehn
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by gtrust: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Don't you also think Ojukwu was silent throughout their dating?
His well furnished mansion and fleets of wonder on wheels in the garage spoke directly in spirit to biance. That's why people still wonder how the "Queen" ended up marrying the "Beast".

Watch Crib and you will understand better.

Wrong!
She was a governor's daughter!
She also had her own crib and she was ALSO the most beautiful person etc etc
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by gtrust: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk:

If na different people chop am at once that is understandable. Not one big bum girl sitting on my couch, controlling my dstv remote, using my duve to keep herself warm from the chilling a/c and then stillemptying my fridge? No oh! No be because of am I come this world.

Acidtalk, your banker g/f is simply in-love with you!
She is doing 'occupy wall-street acidtalk version'.
Just take her to church and invite us for the child dedication

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? / Unclad Yoga: Woman, 30, Who Teaches Classes In The Nude 18+(pictures) / Accessories That Would Make HER More Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.