Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? (16216 Views)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
gtrust:

Wrong!
She was a governor's daughter!
She also had her own crib and she was ALSO the most beautiful person etc etc

Yes she was an Ex governor's Daughter, but Ojukwu was in Super Rich Kid.

The 1st (FIRST) black student to drive a rolls rolyce as a university student and the only student to drive such expensive car.

You people always think because someone's father is a governor, minister or president, the person is automatically a billionaire. If not because Nigeria has drowned in so much corruption, these public office holders are ordinary civil servants that should earn basic salary and allowance the way its done in developed countries.

Ojukwu's wealth surpassed her father's stolen government wealth over and over again.

Hope I have managed to educate you a bit?
Now run along and go over the note again so you can memorize it very well.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by gtrust: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Yes she was an Ex governor's Daughter, but Ojukwu was in Super Rich Kid.

The 1st (FIRST) black student to drive a rolls rolyce as a university student and the only student to drive such expensive car.

You people always think because someone's father is a governor, minister or president, the person is automatically a billionaire. If not because Nigeria has drowned in so much corruption, these public office holders are ordinary civil servants that should earn basic salary and allowance the way its done in developed countries.

Ojukwu's wealth surpassed her father's stolen government wealth over and over again.

Now run along and go over the note again so you can memorize it very well.

You correct about Ojukwu.
Why did she chose him amongst many other such powerful men
Remember, Ojukwu ALSO had alot of liabilties but she chose him, why

It's not the house, not the money, not all those stuff you're mentioning.

She chose him because of the YARNS!
Have you seen or heard Ojukwu yarn a lady

I don't think you have!

I'm lucky to have met and watched and learned from this great man's yarns!
He has a way of combining the French and Italian love words (and moves) and say them in Queen's English.
Walai! You would have wanted to be a woman! (just make Ojukwu yarn you small!) (this part na joke)

Those yarns work magic!

You don't need to spend your money doing up a house when everyday there's a new version of every electronic.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Jalal(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
brownusagirl: I would be happy that that negro had a house. Means he has a job and pays bills. grin
yeah!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by richard69(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2012
my parking lot makes ladies go crazy.
got quite a number of high end car there
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by slimyem: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk:

If na different people chop am at once that is understandable. Not one big bum girl sitting on[b] my couch,[/b] controlling[b] my dstv [/b]remote, using[b] my duvet[/b] to keep herself warm from the chilling a/c and then stillemptying my fridge? No oh! No be because of am I come this world.
ADVERTISEMENT!!!!
Now,what more do you have and haven't told us? cheesy
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Bontee: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
I don't think being impressed or impressing someone based on material or physical properties is in itself maturity when it comes to relationship. It has to be something unique to you or something that makes you standout from other men out there and makes you different.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by bigtt76(f): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
My toilet ...got a bidget and dem girls love to use it bleep demsleves to Stacy while I watch. Then we bleep each other!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Cheggoon(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
The ATM machine.....in the rigth corner of my room....!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
slimyem: ADVERTISEMENT!!!!
Now,what more do you have and haven't told us? cheesy

How come na Only you dey notice my advert

Stop following me joh! I no buy market.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
Bontee: I don't think being impressed or impressing someone based on material or physical properties is in itself maturity when it comes to relationship. It has to be something unique to you or something that makes you standout from other men out there and makes you different.

Tis topic was born out of the idea to bring up something different from the boring and childish topics springing up in the romance section.

Something people can relate, imagine and laugh over.

No one supports a materialistic based relationship.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Sike(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk: Viewing this topic: Tlz4real(f), juleze(f), tendercharles(m), Jcjames(m), aneldaking, Darebecca(m), komolaf, preetyjoy(f), smiliz(m), dotobo, Lanquart, aircom, Tedyk(m), 1Dray(m), chucky234(m), Jenticles(f), 55gal(m), chocome, fubbyy(m), gtrust, serenegroup(m), leki2(m), gbogboti, odumchi(m), http(m), Kusbaby(f), pufectskin, Coefficient, seunpinky(m), ikechukz(m), poshqueen(f), emmaBS(m), VORA, acidtalk, funkietunm, sunnshyn(f), crackhouse, chaircover and 38 guest(s)

@CHAIRCOVER, I have seen you so you must comment. I know you are goo on interiors and good homes. Your input is needed here to help us with the nitty gritty ladies look out for in a man's house.
Na wa oh!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by anonimi: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Most of us take stealing of our commonwealth by PUBLIC SERVANTS aka politicians as a given yet we PRAY to God to fix Nigeria.
We must think God is joker to answer our PRAYER as we work actively against the things we are asking for.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Pakavy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
slimyem: you sure move around with a lot of hungry girls!cheesycheesytonguetongue
which of u end tym babes aint a hungry gal?
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Pakavy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
richard69: my parking lot makes ladies go crazy.
got quite a number of high end car there
especialy d vw igala

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by slimyem: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
Pakavy: which of u end tym babes aint a hungry gal?
ask your sisters ,female cousins and every other girl in your family!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
No pictures of this Kimajadull mansion yet? smh
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Danigmatic(m): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Bros easy now. I would rather be sleeping than being awake and acting stu*pid. So because I want to make you believe me I will start snappig, writing on paper, uploading on laptop and wasting internet bandwidth just to prove a point?

Na because of people like you, I dey try bring more mature threads on the forum.

Did you skip the last paragraph of the post? Please scroll up and re-read it.*winks*
nice but lame excuse..

1 Like

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Tinyemeka(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
slimyem: if you don't have the 'male ruggedness' then i guess you don't have it.
Its vague and i can't place words to describe it.
That i said i don't like all too tidy guys doesnt not mean other girls wouldn't.
Don't try to be what you are not.
Be yourself and someone will like you just the way you are..cheesy

Nne come out straight abeg. You sub-consciously associate guys with being an untidy lot. The usual home theatre with wires sprawled all about the TV area. Maybe a well-stocked kitchen with some dirty dishes stacked in one corner of the sink? Not all guys are like that. And it's not a 'male-ruggedy" thing. It's just plain laziness, that's all.

That said, my sitting room is the best part of my crib. I put time and money to making sure that I always feel relaxed anytime I come back in the evening. I have this challenge of always keeping my own room well-tidied at all times. One shirt or two'll eventually be left lying on the bed or chair at one point or the other. No matter how hard I try. sad The sitting room is definitely the best part. I get apprehensive sometimes, abt letting chicks come visit at my place.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Iceslizer(f): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
Funny thread. Thank you sha. You guys made me laugh after so many depressing news today
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Felixalex(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
MY COLLECTION OF BLUE FILMS IN D SITTING ROOM
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2012
Female matter
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by gtrust: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
wink wink
Tinyemeka:

Nne come out straight abeg. You sub-consciously associate guys with being an untidy lot. The usual home theatre with wires sprawled all about the TV area. Maybe a well-stocked kitchen with some dirty dishes stacked in one corner of the sink? Not all guys are like that. And it's not a 'male-ruggedy" thing. It's just plain laziness, that's all.

That said, my sitting room is the best part of my crib. I put time and money to making sure that I always feel relaxed anytime I come back in the evening. I have this challenge of always keeping my own room well-tidied at all times. One shirt or two'll eventually be left lying on the bed or chair at one point or the other. No matter how hard I try. sad The sitting room is definitely the best part. I get apprehensive sometimes, abt letting chicks come visit at my place.

I think she meant: wearing a pair of jeans and showing off your six-pack.
When we were growing up, all we needed was cheap Aba-made boxer and showing off the six-pack.
Add that to 'yarns' and ALL the girls belong to you!

It's different from working hard to make life comfortable and owning essential things of life like chilling A/C etc but do you guys buy duvet in Nijja Here, you can pick some from charity shops FOC or buy from shop at insignificant price. Surprise someone added duvet to 'my things'.
I don't believe any babe can trip because of your decor! when they can ALSO afford it why should they trip
People should date their mates: if you're a Doctor date Doctor or Lawyer, not nurse!

I'm sorry if I got the topic wrong!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
Felixalex: MY COLLECTION OF BLUE FILMS IN D SITTING ROOM

wooow!!! those are more expensive than the original Monalisa paintings.
mumu, na conji go still kill you.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Felixalex(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk:

wooow!!! those are more expensive than the original Monalisa paintings.
mumu, na conji go still kill you.
HOW KONJI WANT KILL ME WHEN D COLLECTIONS SENDS CHICKS 2MY HSE ALL D TYM?
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by slimyem: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
Tinyemeka:

whether it is male-ruggedness or laziness,it doesnt matter.I,(slimyem) dont like all too tidy guys.
Simple.
Now,what else were you yapping about?
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
gtrust: wink wink

I think she meant: wearing a pair of jeans and showing off your six-pack.
When we were growing up, all we needed was cheap Aba-made boxer and showing off the six-pack.
Add that to 'yarns' and ALL the girls belong to you!

It's different from working hard to make life comfortable and owning essential things of life like chilling A/C etc but do you guys buy duvet in Nijja Here, you can pick some from charity shops FOC or buy from shop at insignificant price. Surprise someone added duvet to 'my things'.
I don't believe any babe can trip because of your decor! when they can ALSO afford it why should they trip
People should date their mates: if you're a Doctor date Doctor or Lawyer, not nurse!

I'm sorry if I got the topic wrong!

well it is okay.
the last time i checked, nairaland was still free and freedom of speech still existed in our constitution.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by gtrust: 12:09am On Jun 04, 2012
acidtalk:

well it is okay.
the last time i checked, nairaland was still free and freedom of speech still existed in our constitution.

Sorry Bros!
I didn't mean to spoil your fun but the plane-crash been upset me shaa.
Transfer of emotion thing. Goodluck!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by deavicky(m): 12:16am On Jun 04, 2012
una own batter una get crib. we that dont av crib, i think is our car and the kind of air freashier we use.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 12:23am On Jun 04, 2012
deavicky: una own batter una get crib. we that dont av crib, i think is our car and the kind of air freashier we use.

You don't have a house but own a car?
Please tell me you are living with your parents. If otherwise is the case, then you need some spiritual cleansing through 1,000 strokes of my holy pankere.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ifihearam: 12:36am On Jun 04, 2012
@acidtalk

One question abeg
Na ur rented apartment u dey advertise abi na ur built house?
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 04, 2012
Nothing poverty no go cause for this country. So shelter don bcom big deal now so tey gyal go wan marry you sake of say you dey live for house? Make baba God helep all of us in Jesus mighty name. Can I get a big amen, somebody?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accessories That Would Make HER More Romantic / Before Going Raw Into Her, Do This And Thank Me Later (graphic Adult Pic) / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.