Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? (16212 Views)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by SaintChukz(m): 3:22am On Jun 04, 2012
SwagForce1: Nothing poverty no go cause for this country. So shelter don bcom big deal now so tey gyal go wan marry you sake of say you dey live for house? Make baba God helep all of us in Jesus mighty name. Can I get a big amen, somebody?
I top this prayer with a very mighty Amen ooh...Eh..em abeg @ op na which work u say you dey do again self.?
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 04, 2012
Usually I am impressed most by the kitchen. When a guy kitchen is clean, then hey he's a neat and clean guy.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by lakersreality(m): 3:53am On Jun 04, 2012
rokiatu: Usually I am impressed most by the kitchen. When a guy kitchen is clean, then hey he's a neat and clean guy.

SHUT THE FFUCK UP DIRTY BIACH WANTING A CLEAN KITCHEN
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 04, 2012
folks here should post a picture of their apartments and let us see. grin
My kitchen would rival that of any woman here for neatness.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 04, 2012
rokiatu: Usually I am impressed most by the kitchen. When a guy kitchen is clean, then hey he's a neat and clean guy.

ROKI!! missed you sis!! smiley
GOSH! YOU, TIMA, AND CHIMA DISAPPEARED ON ME!!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by alienware(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2012
acidtalk:

Some Trip while some others are impressed.

Please suggest one or two "male ruggedness" I might include in mine. The place is too clean and tidy that some people feel I have a maid that comes do the cleaning up.

I am scared, a woman (prospective wife) shouldn't fear I am setting a "just too high" standard in terms of well arranged and neat home and the fact my kitchen is all tidy with the needed items (and of course a good cook). I don't want a lady to think I won't appreciate her since I can do the basics myself (cleaning, cooking etc).

I want to to get a PSP 3 to throw around the floor to include that "boyish touch" to the home.

Still expecting your idea of a "male ruggedness"
so u want to buy psp 3 and throw around ur house to make u look mascusline ? It comes naturally. U are funny .
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by teireal(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2012
My BED! King size.................
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by 2goodbobo(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2012
What's the fuss about crib all about? After all said and done, is all Vanity. When one dies, he can't even take a spoon with him.@ poster so becos u manage get house so we no go hear word again abi? Kukuma go stand ontop statue of Liberty with microphone then announce to the world say your crib make sense na.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Jayhexx: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2012
acidtalk: Soory! Did I forget to include that any girl that comes visiting automatically starts talking of me trying to look at settling down urgently and they are potential wife material?
...weda al ya lyk it or nt..wel arangd home atracts ladys alot.,i dnt lyk invitin dem 2my houz coz dey ar tryna turn me in 2 a playa...once dey kum dey dnt wana liv.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Pakavy(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2012
slimyem: ask your sisters ,female cousins and every other girl in your family!
common sweety i nid 2 know 4rm u.dont b mean
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Donlexino(m): 9:10am On Jun 04, 2012
djeezy: Seconded. Let's see the house, talk is cheap. Then after the pics, we can start the discussion.
seconded too!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Donlexino(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2012
acidtalk:

Okay! No be my house, na my neighbor house and he don go church. Are you satisfied now.

Let the discussion continue.
upload the thing jor...
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Donlexino(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2012
K,k:
My Bed!! Its huge,comfy and smells nice
what do u wnt us 2 do abt that nah?
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Donlexino(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2012
Revolva: Una never see anythinhg here just because some people decorate house dem come here wan post like say na today we don dey see interiors
interior when u see abi d one when u nor see?
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by slimyem: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2012
Pakavy: common sweety i nid 2 know 4rm u.dont b mean
You already have a stereotyped idea.don't you?
Now,why will i want to change that?
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ernestleon(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2012
mr acid can you pls show us some pics
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2012
Saint Chukz: I top this prayer with a very mighty Amen ooh...Eh..em abeg @ op na which work u say you dey do again self.?

Chief Press Secetery of Boko Haram Investment Limited.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by TheMatrix3: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2012
My T.V grin Its a 100 inch Turbo Injector LCD with built in PS3, toilet and bathroom, refrigerator and kitchen manifold. It has a 10 loader blu ray disc player. My lady saw it and proposed to marry me grin grin grin
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Donlexino(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2012
Some guyz can be so funny...
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2012
Dudes don't mind slimyemi.she still a kiDdo, that's the reason she still talks about ruggedness when she comes of age her mentality will change just give her time, and trust me girls will always have something to say when they 're jealous,just knock them off on whatever they say smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2012
tongue@ acid talk,you to show yourself join league of boys that just brag around smiley, you can talk from now till tomorrow,all nah just gist, tongue
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by slimyem: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2012
BiggyB242: Dudes don't mind slimyemi.she still a kiDdo, that's the reason she still talks about ruggedness when she comes of age her mentality will change just give her time, and trust me girls will always have something to say when they 're jealous,just knock them off on whatever they say smiley
Mr,STFU,mind your business and stop chatting shitzz you know nothing about!tongue
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Tinyemeka(m): 11:57am On Jun 04, 2012
slimyem: whether it is male-ruggedness or laziness,it doesnt matter.I,(slimyem) dont like all too tidy guys.
Simple.
Now,what else were you yapping about?

My other yappings? Bone that one. Talk for another day. What's your issues with "all too tidy" guys? Scared that they'd be too neat for you?
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ayobase(m): 11:58am On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
So you are hanging your marriage proposal on your apartment and you are not running already. Soon you will come here with a story

We pray it doesnt happen!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ayobase(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
Digriz: She's bn skeptical abt my marriage proposal bt am sure she wl accept nw.

Think about that bro.
A lady was skeptical abt marrying u cos of ur former, but now sure cos of ur latter.
Hmmmm....Omo ale ni mi ti mo be fe!
So, U can be convinced by wealth.
Ladies?
No wonder they often suffer from heartbreaks after being hoodwinked!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by moonraker(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
Inspiration for the poster. NOT an advert!!!

that's what my living room looks like. simple, bachelor type...

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

ROKI!! missed you sis!! smiley
GOSH! YOU, TIMA, AND CHIMA DISAPPEARED ON ME!!

missed you too sis.

And for that jobless dog, Reality go find someone as jobless as you to engage in online fight with you. My jobless days are over when I used to engaged in fight with low class ediots like you. grin grin Now i will only talk/even diss or talk back to folks who are even at my foot level. grin grin grin
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ayobase(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
slimyem: ADVERTISEMENT!!!!
Now,what more do you have and haven't told us? cheesy

Slimy Vs acidtalk!
Acidtalk?
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ayobase(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
acidtalk:

Tis topic was born out of the idea to bring up something different from the boring and childish topics springing up in the romance section.

Something people can relate, imagine and laugh over.

No one supports a materialistic based relationship.

What makes threads childish and boring?
U personal view or in general?
U wanna tell me u dont discuss those issues?
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ayobase(m): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
slimyem: ask your sisters ,female cousins and every other girl in your family!

Candidly, u r very respectful!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ayobase(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2012
Tinyemeka:

Nne come out straight abeg. You sub-consciously associate guys with being an untidy lot. The usual home theatre with wires sprawled all about the TV area. Maybe a well-stocked kitchen with some dirty dishes stacked in one corner of the sink? Not all guys are like that. And it's not a 'male-ruggedy" thing. It's just plain laziness, that's all.

That said, my sitting room is the best part of my crib. I put time and money to making sure that I always feel relaxed anytime I come back in the evening. I have this challenge of always keeping my own room well-tidied at all times. One shirt or two'll eventually be left lying on the bed or chair at one point or the other. No matter how hard I try. sad The sitting room is definitely the best part. I get apprehensive sometimes, abt letting chicks come visit at my place.

Cant add or subtract!
According to Slimyem, to be a better player, u should leave somethings untidy....like u mentioned above.
It gives the lady a sense of contribution to ''homekeeping''
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ayobase(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
Felixalex: MY COLLECTION OF BLUE FILMS IN D SITTING ROOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of Age Difference / Ever Been In A Relationship Or Work Under A Perfectionist? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.