Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time (8592 Views)

This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) / This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
pendo89: Bittyend this is what you wrote the other day.

Yeah, I know it's none of my business.. I'm only interested in Igbo girls (they're Biafrans not Nigerians) by the way..

Nigerian girls, you want the perfect guy, but will never compromise, yet you're shiit and boring in bed.. Why would an achiever, with everything a girl desires, want to settle down with a Nigerian girl; who's rubbish in bed?? If you girls want a perfect guy, please ensure you're also perfect..

Nigerian girls, you act holier than thou, yet you're the most promiscuous black women out there.. Why would any sensible man want you and your fake life, when he can get a better deal with girls from Jamaica or Zimbabwe?? Girls from the two countries I mentioned bring more to the table in terms of beauty and good se/x than naija girls, and they're real.. They tell you to your face if they're promiscuous, and it's left for you to either roll with the tide or phuck off..

Nigerian girls, why do you girls worship money and material things so much, yet most of you are PAUPERS? I just can't stand broke and scandalous bytches running after me because of my car, or begging for drink in the club...

Nigerian girls, you want the most educated guy in the world, yet most of you are neither educated nor intelligent? I'm yet to meet a super intelligent Nigerian girl.. It's the same bs with you girls all the time... You chat loads of crap full of air with no substance.. All you girls ever do is repeat the crap you hear from other people, and waste your lives on reading fictional novels..

Repent, before you become African American women ( at least AAs can still phuck a guy's brain out, you girls can't phuck for shiit.. you're boring in bed).

A word is enough for the wise..

Bittyend of Narnia.

Sincerely Bittyend I think you have a natural dislike for women from all corners of the world.

Thanks Pendo!
LMAO. What a troll. grin
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Mynd44: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
Hey two against only him, not fair
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
undecided
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by cindyrella(f): 12:26am On Jun 04, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Mynd44: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2012
But you can still continue
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by pendo89(f): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

Jheez, are you in love with me?

nope, am a good chick not a LovePeddler and u admitted good chicks bore.only LovePeddler you attract.
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by slimyem: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2012
pendo89:

nope, am a good chick not a LovePeddler and u admitted good chicks bore.only LovePeddler you attract.
lmao!
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Mynd44: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2012
Talk about poetic rejection
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by bittyend(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2012
pendo89:

Quit playing games, woman..

When are you coming into my room? wink
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
Royal-VII:
Personally i must admit i am a fan of a woman's body odor...

The stronger the better, I enjoy the natural organic smell of a woman's armpits and funky crotch

Im just being real, i do not like artificial smells like perfume...

I much rather her natural organic body funk..

Stink ARmpits are a plus+

Stink Nana is a plus+

Stink Breath is a plus+

I enjoy it, life if beautiful..so are the natural smells of a woman.

I am Very Serious.
Yepa! Lmao!
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Killz1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2012
This fool has refused to get a life? You mother stank so much that when she went into labour trying to have you, no one could come close to her. . . She popped you out all by herself and you landed on your head! Idi[i]o[/i]t of a thousand and one imbecilic fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by bittyend(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2012
Killz.:
This fool has refused to get a life? You mother stank so much that when she went into labour trying to have you, no one could come close to her. . . She popped you out all by herself and you landed on your head! Idi[i]o[/i]t of a thousand and one imbecilic fathers.

Do you wanna get smacked today again, boy?
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Killz1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

Do you wanna get smacked today again, boy?
You are a what? A Fool! Smack your stinking mother first, then get back to me. . . Only quote me after you must have smacked her silly, you gay idi[i]o[/i]t. . . Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by bittyend(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
Killz.:

You are a what? A Fool! Smack your stinking mother first, then get back to me. . . Only quote me after you must have smacked her silly, you gay idi[i]o[/i]t. . . Nonsense!

You this ninja turtle faced albino booty bandit, get your homo arse off my post..And your mum's pum stink as well..
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Killz1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

You this ninja turtle faced albino booty bandit, get your homo arse off my post..And your mum's pum stink as well..
Sorry but i don't look like one of your 1001 fathers . . . Blame them for your misfortune in life. Rebranded ode!
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by bittyend(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
Killz.:

Sorry but i don't look like one of your 1001 fathers . . . Blame them for your misfortune in life. Rebranded ode!

Weak comeback. sad

Take this - I had to use disinfectants to clean up your mum's puzzy before smashing it.. And didn't mum tell you she was smashed by a baboon 9months before conceiving you? shocked sad Your dad is an eunuch but your biological dad was an albino baboon.. Hence, why you look the way you look. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nayah(f): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

Weak comeback. sad

Take this - I had to use disinfectants to clean up your mum's puzzy before smashing it.. And didn't mum tell you she was smashed by a baboon 9months before conceiving you? shocked sad Your dad is an eunuch but your biological dad was an albino baboon.. Hence, why you look the way you look. lipsrsealed
Hi Butty, tell us what's really your issue with ladies? we could help you know...hehehehe
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by bittyend(m): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
Nayah:
Hi Butty, tell us what's really your issue with ladies? we could help you know...hehehehe

I don't have issues with ladies..

Are you single? I sure can date you. wink
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nayah(f): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

I don't have issues with ladies..

Are you single? I sure can date you. wink
lol Bittyend...then you'll tell how bad I am here then, I'm a bad girl dear wink
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Louisa01: 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
What a cheap score for women. Could you pls turn around let us see if we can stand yours?
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
Killz.:

Lmao! Good to have you back Killz! cheesy
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

Phuck sake, can't a guy who has worked hard all his life to attain a level of success have a standard when it comes to women? sad
*passing by* lol staaaaandaaaaardssss hmmmmn grin TROLL FACE
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by luckgames(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
Royal-VII:
The description given about Nigerian Women Leads in Parallel to African American women.

..Nigerian women also sound very exciting and interesting...

Nasty women come in all colors and shape
Stop playing, You don't know AA ladies
The people I know are very good, can keep house,car clean and can cook
Go to work and willing to contribute what it takes to have a happy marriage
Not trying to kill the man with all the bills or my money is my money
His money is our money mentality BS
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by luckgames(m): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
pendo89: From Bittyend

Filthy and dirty Jamaicans... You fugly ricks need to tuck in your rum infested stomach... Jamaicans are fugly, and you guys stink... I've been around a lot of Jamaicans, and I live in a predominantly Jamaican area in the UK right now... You guys are filthy...

Your girls are dirty!! If they're not smelling of weed, they're some hoodrats in tracksuits and definitely some guy's baby mums ... I treat them like shyte, phucking running after man everyday asking for digits and that.. Yet, they want to diss Africans on the sly... It's just funny most of them don't even know I'm African, and when I tell them; the pricks are gonna start telling me I'm not... Jamaican girls are average, and their pum stink...

I brought a Jamaican chic to my yard time ago, and her pum phucked up the smell of the damn house when she got wet... I had to kick her ugly and smelly arse out of the house... Didn't even touch the LovePeddler before her pum started stinking up the whole place...

And what about Jamaicans? why hate them this much?

Jamaicans women I know are VERY CLEAN
British Jamaicans may be different
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
..When I actually sit down and think about it..

...I cannot recall ever sleeping with a woman who did not have a odor...

..Lets be real here...how many times have you eva piped a chick and her Arrow did not stink or smell?

...If you bringing women home..and yall messing around..and she is odorless...

..Then maybe she just not into you

..Because clearly Hormones secrete bodily fluids and bodily Fluids Secrete bodily Funk.

...If you sleep with a chick and after you finish, you smell her Vajayjay..and it smells like NOTEBOOK PAPER

..Then it is something you guys are doing wrong.

1 Like

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Mynd44: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
Hey Kill, holla
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nayah(f): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
I don't think there's any "better" geographical position for someone, it's about individuals.
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2012
Nah a woman's diet can affect the smell of her Vagiinna immensely.

And different cultures of people have different diets, food groups

You ain't ever smell no Pakistani Pum Pum??..

What about East Indian Pum Pum??...

Im tawking about H03z STraight From Bangladesh!!

..Bengali Betchess!!..

..Go find a beautfiful Bengali Betch and smell her Nana...I bet you will pass tha fhhuck out.

..Bengali Nana=Immortal....Tha shid is Biblical Brahh.
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nayah(f): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
Despicable-VII:
Nah a woman's diet can affect the smell of her Vagiinna immensely.

And different cultures of people have different diets, food groups

You ain't ever smell no Pakistani Pum Pum??..

What about East Indian Pum Pum??...

Im tawking about H03z STraight From Bangladesh!!

..Bengali Betchess!!..

looooooooooool

..Go find a beautfiful Bengali Betch and smell her Nana...I bet you will pass tha fhhuck out.

..Bengali Nana=Immortal....Tha shid is Biblical Brahh.
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by luckgames(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
Royal-VII:
Google "8 limbed girl"

and see if im lyin....

[color=#990000]Go smell her Pum Pum..

Yeahhhhhh Niqqah!!

I bet you won't smell that! Ha!

..Imagine when she get her period....uhgg
[/color]

NASTY
NO THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change / End Time Lady Share Photo After She Had Hot Sex On Facebook -see Photo / This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.