Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time (8593 Views)

This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) / This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2012
Royal-VII:
Personally i must admit i am a fan of a woman's body odor...

The stronger the better, I enjoy the natural organic smell of a woman's armpits and funky crotch

Im just being real, i do not like artificial smells like perfume...

I much rather her natural organic body funk..

Stink ARmpits are a plus+

Stink Nana is a plus+

Stink Breath is a plus+

I enjoy it, life if beautiful..so are the natural smells of a woman.

I am Very Serious.
U need to get ur head checked

1 Like

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Ishilove: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
Killz.:
This fool has refused to get a life? You mother stank so much that when she went into labour trying to have you, no one could come close to her. . . She popped you out all by herself and you landed on your head! Idi[i]o[/i]t of a thousand and one imbecilic fathers.
lmao! Now that Killz has joined,it's gonna get bloody grin
That aside, i have a feeling that more than half this bittyend's sexual escapades happened within the confines of his robustly lurid fantasies
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by pendo89(f): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

Quit playing games, woman..

When are you coming into my room? wink

I am so sorry but I come from the East and according your analysis,we stink! you don't want to die do you?

bittyend:

I don't have issues with ladies..

Are you single? I sure can date you. wink
Oh NO! Another Eastern Lady.She stinks too. Run for your life

Date a pagopago girl

1 Like

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
luckgames:

Jamaicans women I know are VERY CLEAN
British Jamaicans may be different

cool cool

A nasty girl in the Jamo community is considered a DISGRACE!
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by ACM10: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
Bittyend: Nigerian girls, you want the perfect guy, but will never compromise, yet you're shiit and boring in bed.. Why would an achiever, with everything a girl desires, want to settle down with a Nigerian girlnon-achiever; who's rubbish in bed?? If you girls want a perfect guy, please ensure you're also perfect..

I think he has some point there. Most ladies in Nigeria wants to settle for the best. While they(some) are not good enough. That'z why u'll see an SSCE holder fantasizin about settlin with a doctor just because he smiled at u. Many ladies in Naija brings nothin to the table. Some are not even pretty. Besidez, their quest for materializm iz alarmin. If you want a perfect guy, ensure that u are near perfect
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
ACM10:
I think he has some point there. Most ladies in Nigeria wants to settle for the best. While they(some) are not good enough. That'z why u'll see an SSCE holder fantasizin about settlin with a doctor just because he smiled at u. Many ladies in Naija brings nothin to the table. Some are not even pretty. Besidez, their quest for materializm iz alarmin. If you want a perfect guy, ensure that u are near perfect
Are we back at dis again?
Rilli? Hmmn
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by naijarican(f): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2012
Despicable-VII:
..When I actually sit down and think about it..

...I cannot recall ever sleeping with a woman who did not have a odor...

..Lets be real here...how many times have you eva piped a chick and her Arrow did not stink or smell?

...If you bringing women home..and yall messing around..and she is odorless...

..Then maybe she just not into you

..Because clearly Hormones secrete bodily fluids and bodily Fluids Secrete bodily Funk.

...If you sleep with a chick and after you finish, you smell her Vajayjay..and it smells like NOTEBOOK PAPER

..Then it is something you guys are doing wrong.

That is so not true. If you maintain proper hygiene you will not be stank by mere body secretions unless you did not bathe or use deoderant and you had a vigorous workout. It would seem disgusting to me to lay up with somebody who smelled like a mixture of onions and mustard *PUKE*
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
naijarican:

That is so not true. If you maintain proper hygiene you will not be stank by mere body secretions unless you did not bathe or use deoderant and you had a vigorous workout. It would seem disgusting to me to lay up with somebody who smelled like a mixture of onions and mustard *PUKE*

..I call it....Putting in that Work

And that's exactly my point...if you are putting in that proper work with your lady..she ain't gonna smell like NoteBook Paper

..And if you put in really really really Goood Work....

...She might even start to smell Bengalian....
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Mynd44: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
Everybody has an odour but thank God for perfumes and soap. If you spend the night bleeding and the person does not have a smell in tha morning, run for your live
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by naijarican(f): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
Despicable-VII:

..I call it....Putting in that Work

And that's exactly my point...if you are putting in that proper work with your lady..she ain't gonna smell like NoteBook Paper

..And if you put in really really really Goood Work....

...She might even start to smell Bengalian....

So in other words you want a b!1tch who doesn't use deordorant and doesn't wash her snatch after trolloping all day!?!?!! My boyfriend would never come home to some wretched smelling nana. Must be shower fresh before you give up the goods.
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
Yeah, i encourage my women to come to my house straight from work with no shower.

..Juices have had a chance to settle in...Sublime Immerse Moistness and Flavor having had been preserved and drenched in EeroticC~Seduction and Lust

The Saturated smell of Ssexxuall Nirvana with the right mix of mental and emotional Foorepllay can lead to never ending~endless euphoria

..I am a grown man..far past the school daze of "ewww that girl is stinky" phaze.

...Im juss Sayin...

..yeah i guess im a nasty Niqqah....or a Real Niqqah...depends on the reader of the writer

1 Like

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by SAFO(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
Too many kids running amok on NL lately.
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by naijarican(f): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
Despicable-VII:
Yeah, i encourage my women to come to my house straight from work with no shower.

..Juices have had a chance to settle in...Sublime Immerse Moistness and Flavor having had been preserved and drenched in EeroticC~Seduction and Lust

The Saturated smell of Ssexxuall Nirvana with the right mix of mental and emotional pre-intimacy can lead to never ending~endless euphoria

..I am a grown man..far past the school daze of "ewww that girl is stinky" phaze.

...Im juss Sayin...

..yeah i guess im a nasty Niqqah....or a Real Niqqah...depends on the reader of the writer

Well hell, if you like it, I'm sure the funky b!1tch loves it. LOL! I'm an American chick and hygiene is very important to most of us. A musty coochie will never be a part of my repertoire.
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by bittyend(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
pendo89:

I am so sorry but I come from the East and according your analysis,we stink! you don't want to die do you?

Oh NO! Another Eastern Lady.She stinks too. Run for your life

Date a pagopago girl

There is always a one-off. cheesy
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
naijarican:

Well hell, if you like it, I'm sure the funky b!1tch loves it. LOL! I'm an American chick and hygiene is very important to most of us. A musty coochie will never be a part of my repertoire.

.... wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
SAFO: Too many kids running amok on NL lately.
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by naijarican(f): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
Despicable-VII:

.... wink

LOL! You cray cray!!!!
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Mynd44: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
NL should have an age restriction

1 Like

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by pendo89(f): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
This thread is beginning to stink. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by shadshadyz: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2012
Royal-VII:
Personally i must admit i am a fan of a woman's body odor...

The stronger the better, I enjoy the natural organic smell of a woman's armpits and funky crotch

Im just being real, i do not like artificial smells like perfume...

I much rather her natural organic body funk..

Stink ARmpits are a plus+

Stink Nana is a plus+

Stink Breath is a plus+

I enjoy it, life if beautiful..so are the natural smells of a woman.

I am Very Serious.

then you must be a dirty pig!
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by bittyend(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
pendo89: This thread is beginning to stink. undecided

Can I see ya pic?
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by shadshadyz: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
pendo89: Bittyend this is what you wrote the other day.

Yeah, I know it's none of my business.. I'm only interested in Igbo girls (they're Biafrans not Nigerians) by the way..

Nigerian girls, you want the perfect guy, but will never compromise, yet you're shiit and boring in bed.. Why would an achiever, with everything a girl desires, want to settle down with a Nigerian girl; who's rubbish in bed?? If you girls want a perfect guy, please ensure you're also perfect..

Nigerian girls, you act holier than thou, yet you're the most promiscuous black women out there.. Why would any sensible man want you and your fake life, when he can get a better deal with girls from Jamaica or Zimbabwe?? Girls from the two countries I mentioned bring more to the table in terms of beauty and good se/x than naija girls, and they're real.. They tell you to your face if they're promiscuous, and it's left for you to either roll with the tide or phuck off..

Nigerian girls, why do you girls worship money and material things so much, yet most of you are PAUPERS? I just can't stand broke and scandalous bytches running after me because of my car, or begging for drink in the club...

Nigerian girls, you want the most educated guy in the world, yet most of you are neither educated nor intelligent? I'm yet to meet a super intelligent Nigerian girl.. It's the same bs with you girls all the time... You chat loads of crap full of air with no substance.. All you girls ever do is repeat the crap you hear from other people, and waste your lives on reading fictional novels..

Repent, before you become African American women ( at least AAs can still phuck a guy's brain out, you girls can't phuck for shiit.. you're boring in bed).

A word is enough for the wise..

Bittyend of Narnia.

Sincerely Bittyend I think you have a natural dislike for women from all corners of the world.

well, i am the opposite of all your description dont know of other girls though!
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Mynd44: 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2012
You don't sound like the opposite. You sound exactly like one of them
*just kidding*
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by bittyend(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
shadshadyz:
well, i am the opposite of all your description dont know of other girls though!

If you don't, you need to prove it.. Till then, my hypothesis stands. cool
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by naijarican(f): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2012
grin LAWD!!! This thread has me laughing my a55 off! Yall are toooooo cray cray!!!!!
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by pendo89(f): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

Can I see ya pic?
undecided undecided undecided
Seriously.Nothing gets to me than men who disrespect women and judge all based on their experience with a few losers. I do not judge men that way even though many are losers.
Start by appreciating women and stop treating them as 'things'. That way only the sober and classy ones would want to hang around you.
You wanna know the kind of person you are? look at the people you hang out with.The type of girls you attract. Damn attracting whores is not a plus at all.
If you wanna be my friend,it means you are going to treat me like a LovePeddler as well since you got no clue about how to treat a lady.
There's a way to treat a lady and a LovePeddler.
But you Bittyend have great experience in one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by shadshadyz: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

If you don't, you need to prove it.. Till then, my hypothesis stands. cool

dont need to prove anything to ya!
I Know mi self dear!
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by bittyend(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
pendo89:
undecided undecided undecided
Seriously.Nothing gets to me than men who disrespect women and judge all based on their experience with a few losers. I do not judge men that way even though many are losers.
Start by appreciating women and stop treating them as 'things'. That way only the sober and classy ones would want to hang around you.
You wanna know the kind of person you are? look at the people you hang out with.The type of girls you attract. Damn attracting whores is not a plus at all.
If you wanna be my friend,it means you are going to treat me like a LovePeddler as well since you got no clue about how to treat a lady.
There's a way to treat a lady and a LovePeddler.
But you Bittyend have great experience in one.

I respect women and definitely don't treat my chics like whores. I treat them with the utmost respect they deserve, hence why I have a lot of female friends and admirers..

This is an anonymous forum where I prefer to say things a lot of people think but are afraid to say.. It's no holds barred, and I think I'm using this medium to say things I'll never say to people in real life.. I accept people for who they're and accept their insecurities/low points as things that make us all human...

I'm in no way, shape, or form attracted to whores.. I pride myself in being attracted to the best of the best everywhere I go and I can definitely hold my own against anyone in all aspects of life..

I've an African mind and I'm a firm believer in treating African women like queens, and an anonymous forum isn't the best platform to judge me or who I'm.
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by bittyend(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
shadshadyz:

dont need to prove anything to ya!
I Know mi self dear!

That's the problem most people have..

Yes, you think you now yourself, but do you know the energy you give out?

The energy you give out matters a lot.
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by slimyem: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2012
are peeps still stinking on here?
Y'all go give some back to the earth please!cheesy
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by ACM10: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
yinkaGreen:
Are we back at dis again?
Rilli? Hmmn

Yinka, I'm a realist. I'm notnever a male chauvinist. Truth hurts and I avoid Romance section 'cause I don't wanna be tagged "a sexist". My apology to all ladies that were offended.
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by pendo89(f): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend:

I've an African mind and I'm a firm believer in treating African women like queens, and an anonymous forum isn't the best platform to judge me or who I'm.

Ok. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks? you agree with that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You / Sophia! / Nigerians React After Photos Of Girls Smoking Kush In The Club Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.