Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,162 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man (5667 Views)

Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Idowuogbo(f): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
shadshadyz:

u are a stupid fool,i guess u were born an slowpoke and thats why you dont think straight.
What makes u think am like u who every guy in nairaland has slept with.
Or do you think i dont read thru the topics in NL.
Please shut up your rotten mouth and start learning to close your legs tight to prevent the rotten dead fish stench coming from your pucee DATS LIKE A WELL.
Cant stand dis stench, lipsrsealed
Ouuuchhh! U hurting my feelings!

U no provoke reach o! Oya fire more b4 I lay ur warapalectic seizures.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
shadshadyz: @ acidtalk,i still stand my ground.
i hv lots of male friends but i maintain just one relatnshp.just one.
As for that wasted airheaded,her username suggests she mayb yoruba.
am nt suprised she's one,because they can beef their fellow girls a lot and are very insultive and in most cases smelly.Personally i no send am message,she can jump down 4rm third mainland bridge for all i care,cos she is as meaningless to me as her blank brain!
if you are scared of her,then dont send it,you can as well jump down 4rm third mainland bridge with her.

Fear keh? Kwanu!
Wetin concern Agbero with BRT lane?

Guys don't just like being in the waiting (an option). Every guy wants to be a choice you know?
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2012
pasuma: smart guy. i got myself 2 plots in different locations before i got married still without a car . and im not even contemplating one for now.

Bad guy.
With all the money from the fuji shows right?

Doesn't your wife ever come up with the idea of you buying a car to ease the movement of the family?
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Jaykizz(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2012
acidtalk: I had an early morning meeting with a client today. On getting to his office by 7:30am, he had not yet gotten to the office so I was left to relax in his son's office and the cleaners were cleaning the reception and other office area.

I noticed this young man was engrossed in reading a "Property Newspaper". After about 20minutes of him being too engrossed I had to ask him if he was planning on moving out of his father's house and was looking for an apartment.

With some worth of a shock, this young lad told me he had already gotten a .ini flat apartment about 30minutes walking distance from his dad's office and he had even furnished it to his own taste.

Then I asked what he needed the property he was searching for and he said, he wanted to save towards buying a plot of land to start building his own house.

To cut the story short, this young man doesn't yet have a car (even though his father has over 4 executive cars but comes from a part of the country where they believe everyone should work hard to get what they want in life).

Then I introduced him to a lawyer frend who deals in property. Before 6:30pm this evening, this young lad called me to tell me he was going to pay a half a million (N500,000) part payment for a plot of land he will complete payments in a few months time. Jokingly I asked him why he didn't buy a car instead as this were his words "Bros! If I go buy car all these girls no go let me rest them go think say I don arrive. At least make i meet my true love on feet and we will enjoy my mansion together"
LWTMB...
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2012
My friends fathers tenant that stay in a 1 room self contained apartment just bough a Murano SUV ride valued at N1.7m whereas he pays N250,000 for house rent.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by paix(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2012
Wise choice, my friend.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Blessedla(f): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
For me o,if u like have 5 cars..they are usless without a house if am ur gal i will advice u sell 4 and get a land or house.i luv to have a house..
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
Blessedla: For me o,if u like have 5 cars..they are usless without a house if am ur gal i will advice u sell 4 and get a land or house.i luv to have a house..

Wise girl.
But can you also stick and advice him to sell all the cars to get a property while you both move around in public transport?
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
PEople (especially white collar workers)are now waking to realize the importance of a house over a car.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Beync(f): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
he did d right thing, building a house is betTer dan buying a car, thou the kind of work and where one lives could make car look more important
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
Beync: he did d right thing, building a house is betTer dan buying a car, thou the kind of work and where one lives could make car look more important

Please explain on the "the kind of work and where one lives could make the car look more important"

A little bit lost there.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Beync(f): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2012
Lawyer, contracot, doctor would need good car most cos of the nature of their job ask any practicing lawyer or contractor
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2012
Beync: Lawyer, contracot, doctor would need good car most cos of the nature of their job ask any practicing lawyer or contractor

Yeah that's true.
For fast mobility and image building.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Monike: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ofcourse yes cos house is permanent property but car is temporal it can brake down or damage any time.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2012
@acidtalk, bro i rily like any thread you create. I always go futher to read it, even if it's very long. That your guy is smart. Do not be surprice if he tells you,that he wants to buy another land leave it for some years (so it will appreciate in value) then sell it off!!
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by abdulmaliq(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
na smart dude b this guy
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by technokid(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
BBDelta: The issue of Young Men struggling to build houses these days, still dey wonder me oh. This is just some crazy societal influence. A Residential house is not an investment and cannot give you any kind of security even in terms of accomodation, you will only end up putting your self in a regional boundage and would limit your chances of exploring for greater feats in life because you must stay in that particular region. Now the influence of having my own house as a young man about to get married or just married and within the next ten years who have only about 2 or 3 children, is basically generated from the ill treatment of Landlords towards their tenants ( and fear of not having money for accomodation), if not. If I am renting a 3 bedroom flat from a responsible firm with good standards of tenancy agreement where no sentiments of landlard and it's excess is a question, Then for 300 - 400 thousand a year, Would mean I can stay in the apartment for 10 years for just 3 - 4 million naira. Instead of investing a whooping some of minimum 15 million naira to build a 3 bedroom bungalow. Why not expand your business frontiers and develop your self with the 11 - 12 million and secure your financial inflow. Well my own perspective.
My brother i dnt totally agree with u,a house u build today with 15mil wuldnt be worth 15mil 2mao,it wuld be almost double the price.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Beync(f): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
acidtalk:

Yeah that's true.
For fast mobility and image building.
exactly. it improves their self image, it's also for aconvenience.

thou for me land first before car
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
^^^
I wish most ladies were like you.
Their boy friends will be able to show at the end of the day what they have don with the money they have earned.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Beync(f): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
acidtalk: ^^^
I wish most ladies were like you.
Their boy friends will be able to show at the end of the day what they have don with the money they have earned.
Yes, i know quite number of girls like that
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
Send me their numbers, I won't mind contacting them.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Beync(f): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ok
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2012
Beync: Ok

I still dey wait oh!
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Beync(f): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
How many of them do u want?
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by aishaDiola: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
Beync: How many of them do u want?
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Beync(f): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
These rubbish pics for what, Ur gay self?
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 5:07am On Aug 11, 2012
Now the useless moderator saw those pictures and didn't hide it right? But hid the one below it.

They will go to any extent to support the derailing of a thread they don't like the poster.

Bunch of animals.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by commited(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2012
now 4 dis aspect, this is 1 attribute i luv n i wil luv 2 do because wat d guy just said is absolutely more dan 100 percest true. Carry on man, cos u're d right track. 1 love.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2012
I think smart guys are now tollling that line. It is the so called wanna be boys that want to impress with a car even when they will have to borrow to complete the purchase of such car all to prove to the world that they also belong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / Sexual Performance And Weeds(indian HEMP) / How The Twitter Girl #5kbae Got The Guys Account Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.