Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man (5672 Views)

Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by ijebabe: 11:57am On Jun 05, 2012
The house is obviously a better investment and it is good he's starting now.

Why can't he buy a simple car instead of a flashy one? I don't know why owning a car is such a big deal in that country! I thot golddiggers had taste cheesy
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
LMAO
Some of the comments here are funny.

I'm sure everyone agrees this is a smart move but blimey!

The hisses, Rejections, rolled eyes and L plates will continue to rise until that 'car' makes the grande entry. . . . Sad state of Naija!
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by ifihearam: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
Nice move but he can arrange a small car with ac while building his house
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by ifihearam: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2012
I knw say idowu nor like dat kind guy sha
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
kilimanjaro:
No be swagga o. Na only fool go buy car just to impress babe.
Btw, do u guys know that cars open more doors as far as Naija is concern?
Open more doors for? Ellaborate abeg!

ifihearam: I knw say idowu nor like dat kind guy sha
Okay u got my attention, wot next undecided

kunletiwoo:

Am good @ID

Any gist? Ginger me joor! cheesy
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Tinkybabe(f): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
Brand_new: I`m taking a cue from that dude. A house is an Asset while a car is more of a liability. Except maybe you`re a car collector. Then vintage cars usually value more than the regular ones.
A car isn't a liability,it's a neccesity .What I won't suscribe to is he using his whole life savings to buy a car he terms 'latest' while leaving other important things undone due to lack of funds.IMO,I think a car is just as important..but again it's his choice..not a terribly bad decision anyway.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
Cor blimey!
A car....a necessity??
Since when??

Isn't the need for a car subjective??
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Idowuogbo(f): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
Tinkybabe:
A car isn't a liability,it's a neccesity .What I won't suscribe to is he using his whole life savings to buy a car he terms 'latest' while leaving other important things undone due to lack of funds.IMO,I think a car is just as important..but again it's his choice..not a terribly bad decision anyway.
Necessity? Na wa o!

So are u saying a car is jus as important as shelter? Hmm....babes dey vex o! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by kilimanjaro(m): 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
People are so use to using their leg to draw map of Nigeria that they don't see car as an essential instrument! Hmmmm, i cry for Nigeria.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by kilimanjaro(m): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
People are so use to using their leg to draw map of Nigeria that they don't see car as an essential instrument! Hmmmm, i cry for Nigeria.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Totoplayer20: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
kilimanjaro: People are so use to using their leg to draw map of Nigeria that they don't see car as an essential instrument! Hmmmm, i cry for Nigeria.

What is the price of a car?
What is the average income?
Compare above statements and make a sound judgement
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by kilimanjaro(m): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Open more doors for? Ellaborate abeg!

Okay u got my attention, wot next undecided

Any gist? Ginger me joor! cheesy

Idowuigbo i no be elaborator O!
Anyway, with car u are:-
* respected
* u get more contract than if u are using footcamry
* u can move around at your convenient time
* comfort
*and lots more. I can't put my brain to work much now.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by kilimanjaro(m): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
Totoplayer20:

What is the price of a car?
What is the average income?
Compare both above and make a sound judgement
Are u speaking Dutch? I speak English only pls.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Tinkybabe(f): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Necessity? Na wa o!

So are u saying a car is jus as important as shelter? Hmm....babes dey vex o! lipsrsealed

babe as much as I respect your views,I beg to disagree with you on this..you don begin fall my hand o! grin..it's not a comparison between shelter and a car..it's completing a building project before owning a car.If you have to be at the busstop for hours before a bus comes along or you are stuck in your house on xmas and new year because you have no means of transportation or spend a fortune on taxis.you'd know how important a car is..but having said that babes..you remain one of my nl admiree(dnt know if such a word exist cheesy) kiss
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
I am learning a whole lot from this.
Just sent him the link and he was SURPRISED as well as impressed to see people's comments.

Nairalanders have some brilliant minds.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
If we had subways, functional trains, effecient bus transit and other means of transportation effectively working in Nigeria, then a car should`nt be a necessity. It`s actually a liability because it costs money to maintain a car while it depreciates in value at the same time whíle a house is exactly the opposite.
That is the mindset of someone who wants to build wealth.. No doubt a car also has it`s own use.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
LOL

Acidtalk, your guys' chance of bagging a chick is greatly reduced without that elusive car. Nevermind he is erecting a house albeit a mansion/palace for himself and maybe the future Missus.

Flip the coin and then 'BOOM'.

Seriously, Naija is funny sha!
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Totoplayer20: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Are u speaking Dutch? I speak English only pls.
Great
If you speak English you will have common sense
Sorry common sense is not common
Compare the price of a car and average income in Nigeria that is the reason why car is not necessity but want (economic)
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by medulah07: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
am happy about this post,well i want to counter what BB DELTA view is all abt on small guys trying to own a house before marriage or abt to marry. you would need to understand that the level at which the our economy is functioning,and then make heys while the sun shines. many pples feel getting ur own house will reduce ur marital expenditure and you will be focused on building your investment and your children not giving one landlord prey.also consider the inrease in house rent within the period of 10yrs so your assumption might not work in terms of changes in all facet.getting yourself a shelter first then build a lifetime investment.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by acidtalk: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
medulah07: am happy about this post,well i want to counter what BB DELTA view is all abt on small guys trying to own a house before marriage or abt to marry. you would need to understand that the level at which the our economy is functioning,and then make heys while the sun shines. many pples feel getting ur own house will reduce ur marital expenditure and you will be focused on building your investment and your children not giving one landlord prey.also consider the inrease in house rent within the period of 10yrs so your assumption might not work in terms of changes in all facet.getting yourself a shelter first then build a lifetime investment.

Oro nla!!!
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by kilimanjaro(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
Totoplayer20:
Great
If you speak English you will have common sense
Sorry common sense is not common
Compare the price of a car and average income in Nigeria that is the reason why car is not necessity but want (economic)
U are daft! Guy believe me, u need the common sense! It's so obvious u lack one. Mumu pikin.
Na me say make your papa no buy u bicycle? Foolish thing!
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Idowuogbo(f): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
Tinkybabe:

babe as much as I respect your views,I beg to disagree with you on this..you don begin fall my hand o! grin..it's not a comparison between shelter and a car..it's completing your building project before owning a car.If you have to be at the busstop for hours before a bus comes along or you are stucked in your house on xmas and new year because you have no means of transportation or spend a fortune on taxis.you'd know how important a car is..but having said that babes..you remain one of my nl admiree(dnt know if such a word exist cheesy) kiss

It b like say dis babe dey use style toast me ke! tongue cheesy

Am bin realistic here, a car can always come in line after shelter.Having a car is convenient but expensive to maintain.IMO,d guy chose security over extravagance. It takes no genius to know d guy can simply afford a decent car if he wanted 1, but he chose to tick off long term investments. smart move!
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by gomentii(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
@medulah07,u have said it all. D security dat comes with having ur own house is enormous n reduce a myriad of anxiety.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Totoplayer20: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
kilimanjaro:
U are daft! Guy believe me, u need the common sense! It's so obvious u lack one. Mumu pikin.
Na me say make your papa no buy u bicycle? Foolish thing!
Goat head
FOOL like you
Disrespectful little b
Shut your F big ass mouth make fly na fly enter
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by kilimanjaro(m): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
Totoplayer20:
Goat head
FOOL like you
Disrespectful little b
Shut your F big ass mouth make fly na fly enter
I don laugh tire. I swear, craze wey dey your head no get measurement.
Oya, go and read your book. Olodo!
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Totoplayer20: 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
kilimanjaro:
I don laugh tire. I swear, craze wey dey your head no get measurement.
Oya, go and read your book. Olodo!
Kid
I should go read my book
Buy me some book to read FOOL
Trust me you have mental issue
Go get help
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Idowuogbo(f): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Idowuigbo i no be elaborator O!
Anyway, with car u are:-
* respected
* u get more contract than if u are using footcamry
* u can move around at your convenient time
* comfort
*and lots more. I can't put my brain to work much now.
Respected? So guy wey dey stay for hut and he dey drive Lambour make sense abi? My dear Jegede u gats jokes!
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Tinkybabe(f): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

It b like say dis babe dey use style toast me ke! tongue cheesy

Am bin realistic here, a car can always come in line after shelter.Having a car is convenient but expensive to maintain.IMO,d guy chose security over extravagance. It takes no genius to know d guy can simply afford a decent car if he wanted 1, but he chose to tick off long term investments. smart move!

I'm no homo angry infact I'm deactivating my admiration tongue grin cheesy
Well you've got a point there but overall it is each person to his own..opinions and views would always differ...like I said earlier not a bad decision for the guy.It's all good.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by kilimanjaro(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Respected? So guy wey dey stay for hut and he dey drive Lambour make sense abi? My dear Jegede u gats jokes!
My dear mama no regret, na so o. I have lot too say but too weak! Pele.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by arapoa(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
kilimanjaro: People are so use to using their leg to draw map of Nigeria that they don't see car as an essential instrument! Hmmmm, i cry for Nigeria.
Bro, you should know that an average nigerian think thru their anus. Car is so impportant.
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Idowuogbo(f): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
Tinkybabe:

I'm no homo angry infact I'm deactivating my admiration tongue grin cheesy
Well you've got a point there but overall it is each person to his own..opinions and views would always differ...like I said earlier not a bad decision for the guy.It's all good.

See am! Just admit I won d debate jare! tongue cheesy

U forming equaliser abi? If I catch u! Oya activate d admiringing for me ojere! angry
Re: He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man by Idowuogbo(f): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
kilimanjaro:
My dear mama no regret, na so o. I have lot too say but too weak! Pele.

Weak ke? U carry skele lastnite she? Kai! Padi do dat tin sofri o! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics / See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya / Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.