Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? (14339 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Radiant(f): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2006
Dollie sweetie, yea i meant it. when you get disvirgined, you'll understand what i'm talking about. Cheers girl  wink
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Radiant(f): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2006
koko u urself, u be virgin? grin grin
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by kokoletz(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2006
Radiant u no blief come make u come check am she u b woman u go fit tell other babes say I b virgin.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Radiant(f): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2006
come enter my womb make I born you. grin na ur sisters dolls weh tell you say u be virgin abi. Stop that rough play o grin
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Memunah(f): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2006
kokoletz are you saying if you dont find a virgin no marriage for you?if so are you a virgin urself?
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Yusufadeto(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2006
To tell the main truth, though ladies ought to be Virgin till when they get married, but nowadys, i can says almost 90% of unmarried ladies are already disvirgin. It a great pleasure for a lady to get married while still a virgin, the husband will always respect the lady and have 100% assurance of her faithful to him. It the best thing that i can ever imagine, because 60% of girls are already disvargine before they attain there maturity age, i will be the happiest man, if i can have a Virgin as my wife
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Radiant(f): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2006
Yusufadeto:

To tell the main truth, though ladies ought to be Virgin till when they get married, but nowadys, i can says almost 90% of unmarried ladies are already disvirgin. It a great pleasure for a lady to get married while still a virgin, the husband will always respect the lady and have 100% assurance of her faithful to him. It the best thing that i can ever imagine, because 60% of girls are already disvargine before they attain there maturity age, i will be the happiest man, if i can have a Virgin as my wife

That's your opinion.
Marrying a virgin is a BIG RISK!!! And that is my own opinion. wink
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by kokoletz(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2006
How are u sure dt its only 60% dt are deflowered, look b4 u leap
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Hugoboi(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2006
I'd go for the [b]disvirgine[/b]d.Experience counts dont it??
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by ginababy(f): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2006
Get deflower before marrage so that you will look more matured. and nothing will seem new to you.

Gone are those days when men trust and respect married virgins but now they don't care about that.

A married woman that is just deflower by her husband will want more and will like to try another person this time around.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Radiant(f): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2006
Ginna thanks there. That's why i said, "marrying a virgin is a big risk".
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by ginababy(f): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2006
You are welcome
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Hugoboi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2006
Get deflower before marrage so that you will look more matured. and nothing will seem new to you.

Gone are those days when men trust and respect married virgins but now they don't care about that.

A married woman that is just deflower by her husband will want more and will like to try another person this time around

This is a very lame and corky reason!! sounds really ridiculous
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by ginababy(f): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2006
yes sir live it for me (jealousy)
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Radiant(f): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2006
Lame or corky, it's the simple truth.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by ginababy(f): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2006
yeah

baby tell him
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Hugoboi(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2006
*shrugs* wateva!!
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Hugoboi(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2006
yes sir live it for me (jealousy

sound like i just pissed sumone off grin grin grin
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Memunah(f): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2006
@ yusufadeto
you can only  think of marrying  a virgin if you ve never ve sex with a girl before  if you ve, am sorry my guy no way for you !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by kolasquare(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2006
Yes, it is safer 2 marry a virgin cos in the olden days, the best way a lady/girl can marry a man is to be a virgin and if the girl is not then she has lost her pride, i believe with all this it is safer to marry a virgin.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by kolasquare(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2006
Radiant! can you tell me personally that it is  safer to marry a virgin or not.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by ginababy(f): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2006
kolasquare:

Yes, it is safer 2 marry a virgin because in the olden days, the best way a lady/girl can marry a man is to be a virgin and if the girl is not then she has lost her pride, i believe with all this it is safer to marry a virgin.

Hello welcome to Nairaland

we are talking of the modern days. the olden days they was nothing like dating before marriage but now we have it and its mostly the point were girls get disvirgin
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Radiant(f): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2006
Kola dear, It isn't safer to marry a virgin. Why? what if you not happy with the way she performs in bed? what will you do? go out for the experienced ones isn't it? Now that's on your own part. I've never heard anyone say they don't like sex, making the chances of trying out with others high. Sooner or later, she might do it.
If you marry a virgin, the chances she'll have an affair outside is very high even if it's once. We still got some girls out there though who stick to one man but mennn, it's hard to find.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by gem87(f): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2006
at dis point sex b4 marriage seems a gud idea
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by macalurs(m): 3:32am On Dec 22, 2006
Gem. You might wanna watch it.

Don't get carried away. As much as guys dont really give a damn if they wives r virgins, they care very much howmany times you have done it, and how many ppl you did it with. So you have to curb the frequency. It will help y. 1ce a yr? 3ce at most?
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Radiant(f): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2006
lmao. . . . Mac, you joking, right?
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by macalurs(m): 12:38am On Dec 23, 2006
raidaint. . . grin

I'm joking somewhat.

If a girl has sex often, she won't keep tabs. Not all one-night-stand(ers) are slutty either. But then, to some degree, a guy would like to know that his girl aint goin' nowhere else when his lil-man aint working right. . . or there's someother uncontrolable factor.

No guy in his right minds will ask a girl "howmany times u did it?" OR "who and who done blow u out b4?"

In some way a guy needs that insurance. I actually prefer a non-virgin. But "how often" and "how easy" I'd really wanna know.

Relationships are a lot more intricate than this, I'll not go into details unless I have to.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by sweetlove(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2006
None is safer, Virgin Or None virgin,All we need to do is to pray for that special Kind of lady,I mean a wonderful woman,That will give a man his due respect,happiness and a Godfearing Woman with a GOODHEART.

I belive when a woman has all this qualities ,this is the best Thing that can ever happen to any man,I am very careful when It come to making choice with a woman,So prayer is the Key,to a safer woman,Not virgin Or none Virgin.I Just said My Mind.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2007
me
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by grillotoy(f): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2007
@nobledany u r such a gud nd matured person 4 advisin gem87 dat way i wish evry1 culd tink d way u do
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by gem87(f): 3:57am On Jan 23, 2007
great, ok my opinion as a woman is this:
if i marry a guy n i ws a virgin, there has 2 be a time wen i wonder wht it wld hv been like
if i had done it wiv some1 else, the guy's probably been wiv sum other babes
then i marry him wivout any experience wht it wld feel like with some1 else,
wht do u hv 2 say concerning that?
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Zebedee(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2007
virgin or disvirgined does not guarnatee that she'll make a good wife. we've got HIV out there so it depends on the individual. you choose the one that siuts you,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Love To Double Date Women...... / Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! / Missionary Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.