Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? (14340 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Gamine(f): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2008
lololol
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Mustay(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2008
Virginity ain't lack of opportunity
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by jeron1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2008
lady u:

what time?who im i discouraging?did i tell u im discouraging anybody?

to hell wt all this virgin and respect ,or virgins making good partners ,what da heck is all this

how men respect their virgin wives?how many virgins make good partners?how many virgins are faithful to their partners after tasting d sweet fruit?

@all d virgins
u people should not misunderstand me,but d earlier u stop making it look as if d non virgins are stupid,way ward and useless d better for u

a non virgin might have a sweet character that even 20 virgins all together can't beat her to it

girl, dont take this thing personal. pls be sincere with urslf for once. where u happy after the time ur did it for the first time, this thing is logic. its a euphoria. if u start doing it early u will grow old but if u stay put u will be very younger that ur age. think about it and do a study of it(assignment)
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by ladyu1: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2008
jeron1:

girl, don't take this thing personal. please be sincere with urslf for once. where u happy after the time your did it for the first time, this thing is logic. its a euphoria. if u start doing it early u will grow old but if u stay put u will be very younger that your age. think about it and do a study of it(assignment)

u see,im not taking it prsonal,but wt d way d virgins post shits on this forum about good morals and so on,and how they make good partners baffles me

a friend of mine who got married as a virgin is been used as a punching bag in her husbands house every other day,where is d respect in it?d fact that she married as a virgin does not make her mrs holy does it?
lets drop all this viriginity rubbish abeg
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by whitelexi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2008
I wont respect shit for being a virgin-shit, my mind is simple - if u end up there (Mrs) then u have my respect. But when critically analyzed, it will most likely be a non-virgin because one of the strenghteners of a good marriage is the skillz in bed - if i have to reduce my game to your level then it aint worth it - for me.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by ladyu1: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2008
whitelexi:

I wont respect shit for being a virgin-shit, my mind is simple - if u end up there (Mrs) then u have my respect. But when critically analyzed, it will most likely be a non-virgin because one of the strenghteners of a good marriage is the skillz in bed - if i have to reduce my game to your level than it aint worth it - for me.

lmao  grin

its not as if im criticising d virgins,no im not,but let them stop this their holier than thou attitudes ,its irritating,afterall some of them r good head(bj) givers  grin them go come dey act like say them too innocent,wats d diff now between them and non virgins  grin

i know of some virgins that will even strip themselves naked and engage in fore play wt their partners and also give d guy a bj,so werrin we dey talk about here,is it only d hymen we r talking about?what about d body.shouldnt it be respected too?

abeg make i hiaaaa word 8

@topic

i dont want a virgin guy on my bed,i will personally kick his butt off d bed cool
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Adekan(f): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2008
hey guys,
i am kind of new here. but what i will say is that, nobody should condemn another (the dis-virgined the virgin, and vice-versa)

Life is about the choices we make, we either learn from them, and become better people, or we run from them, and still remain miserable as ever.

Personally, i think that it is very good to maintain one's virginity, until marriage. it does not guarantee future happiness, but it maintains your integrity, especially as a woman. more important than maintaining your virginity, is building your character, so that you would make, a man a very happy husband
now coming to the issue of sex, people get wrong. two people can have sex just like dogs, cows, and other animals do it. but what makes us different is the involvement of our souls in the act. the involvement of our beings. a man that truly loves you, will not seek his own pleasure or sexual release, he will seek your own pleasure, because, in turn, your pleasure will bring him pleasure, because he loves you. i am speaking from a woman's point of view.
the reason, we all talk like this is because, we are all self seeking, and not giving.
believe it or not, you will NEVER truly enjoy sex, until, you do it selflessly. and believe me, sex is worth waiting for. most women that lost their virginity before marriage often regret it, because in the end you feel used - I am talking from experience.
so please, if you're still a virgin out there, keep your head up, but more still, it's about who you truly are, how much character you've got. if a man can land a virgin, who has character, then, he has found a treasure indeed
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Ogboraph(m): 7:14am On Jul 16, 2008
@Adekan you ve spoken well i like ur sence of
But as you said u speak frm expo which mean you are not a virgin either. But dont say those who lost it wil regret it after marriage regret. And dont say keeping ur virginity will or is building ur Character, it is wrong. When you guy are analizing alway put your self in the shoe; what about Girls or women that were Rape or some stupied animalistic so called Men Took advantage of their Virginty by force or deciet. I ve meet virgin before but after my first and second experience with them i swore never to marry a Virgin. the third person was begging me " pls do it for me i am ready and i feed you are the right man to take my Virginity" pls i love you do it 4 me but i refuse after enough romans i told her i can not. Let her give it to another man; after she is openseceme then we will continue. Uptil today she hate me 4 that. She was my best friend but now hate me 4 not doing her virginity. I will love my wife mywife virgin or not
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by CH3COO(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2008
aww, eunuch.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Amanijuls: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2008
Are u a virgin?
Good luck!
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by prophetwis: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2008
marriage is covenant,when u are marrying a virgin the first contact will involve blood and that blood will introduce u to a binding covenant.ur two hearts now becomes one.that is what God meant that the two shall become one.if u are a virgin go for a virgin.if u are not u came marry any one.for Gem dont attempt it.

house note that a girls heart belongs to the guy who disvirgined her and the tendency is that she will be unfaithful to u.moreover a girl who is disvirgined has the tendency of comparing her husband to other men who have had her .if the husband is under performing sorry her ex might come in handy.most men today are raising children the never fathered as a result of this.to a virgin,her husband is the best performer and she is not comparing him to any other.with patient the can learn together and build a happy home
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by kadijen: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2008
prophetwis:

marriage is covenant,when u are marrying a virgin the first contact will involve blood and that blood will introduce u to a binding covenant.your two hearts now becomes one.that is what God meant that the two shall become one.if u are a virgin go for a virgin.if u are not u came marry any one.for Gem don't attempt it.

house note that a girls heart belongs to the guy who disvirgined her and the tendency is that she will be unfaithful to u.moreover a girl who is disvirgined has the tendency of comparing her husband to other men who have had her .if the husband is under performing sorry her ex might come in handy.most men today are raising children the never fathered as a result of this.to a virgin,her husband is the best performer and she is not comparing him to any other.with patient the can learn together and build a happy home

when u want to give an advise,give it out,but don't criticise,condemn and judge all in d name of giving advise

nobody is perfect
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by jeron1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2008
guy, e neva do? any more discussion on this topic tin and i go kill sombody. make una go sleep and think of una lives
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by success9(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2008
This is only an issue because we have allowed western influence into our lives in which the glamor that is attached to marriage on discovering that the newly wedded bride is a virgin. For once, let's ask our parents what this meant in their time.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by cooltobex(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2010
What is the per-requisite for loving a lady? Is it affection for her, or the fact that she is a virgin or not? Please, this should not call for much pondering, i think it doesn't really matter whether she's a virgin or not, it should not be the reason for union or marriage. Love and affection should be.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by tojos(m): 10:17pm On May 29, 2010
As for me, I'll go for THE EXPERIENCED, because they know how to do the job grin grin grin
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by seedord247(m): 1:56am On May 30, 2010
Do we have any celebrity that is a virgin or tokunbo virgin?
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Kunbee: 10:57pm On May 30, 2010
anyhow
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by banke2: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by johnjoel(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2011
only GOD can give me good spoue
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by banke2: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2011
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Brite02(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2011
@OP.
I lk virgins alot bt lately dey've proven alot wiser than d disvirgined 1s. .besides d point i hate amateur, b4 u begin 2 convince dem on *** issues mEhnn yrs wil pass by.
Now 2d point i'd loff marry a decent disvirgined.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by roymary: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2011
@OP

No difference.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by MrsChima(f): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2011
LMAO@virgins are wiser than nonvirgins. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Brite02(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@virgins are wiser than nonvirgins. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! / Missionary Position / New Chapter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.