Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? (14338 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by CH3COO(m): 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2008
lonelypal:

Virgin or no virgin
coolThe bottom line is that its always good to wait for the right time-not waitin is like lettin d cat out of the bag, evryone desires a new product and not a substandard one grin grin

lol. grin
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by mspls: 12:11am On Jul 14, 2008
virgin or nonvirgin a virgin is a baby and you have to start all teching about sex to him or her
Good Luck
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by steve49ja(m): 12:48am On Jul 14, 2008
lonelypal:

Virgin or no virgin
coolThe bottom line is that its always good to wait for the right time-not waitin is like lettin d cat out of the bag, evryone desires a new product and not a substandard one grin grin

word!!!!!
i would prefer a virgin though
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Radiant(f): 1:30am On Jul 14, 2008
Do people still look for virgins? tongue
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 14, 2008
Radiant:

Do people still look for virgins? tongue

You forget say na you open the thread! These men are just stupid. Like say the non virgins weren't virgins before. Cheating has nothing to do with your sexual experiences. it's something that has more to do with your personality. How do you know that these virgins don't actually want a marriage to cover up their deeds? And if we were to be logical I'd say that being a virgin doesn't mean being ignorant. These ladies sure know what an orgasm is (probable masturbates) and aren't ready to accommodate an incompetent lover. So if you man, think that a virgin partner would be more tolerant, sorry dude. Everybody can clearly see what is pleasurable and not.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Radiant(f): 1:41am On Jul 14, 2008
michelin89:

You forget say na you open the thread!

I didn't forget. Just baffles me how these guys still drool over virgins when they themselves are not grin
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by LadyT(f): 1:49am On Jul 14, 2008
Student with the picture on your profile and your comments I can say with confidence that ORI E TI DARU!
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Gabry(f): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2008
I prefer a Non Virgin Guy because of my situation unless if I am non Virgin, than I dont mind having a Virgin or a non Virgin guy.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 14, 2008
gabrywyl:

I prefer a Non Virgin Guy because of my situation unless if I am non Virgin, than I don't mind having a Virgin or a non Virgin guy.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Gabry(f): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2008
What? undecided Did I say something wrong?
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by ladyu1: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2008
if i was still in d dating league,i would not want a male virgin,wat da heck im i doing wt a male virgin undecided
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by baby4life: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2008
hello my fellow people in narialand, i will like to marry a virigin girl.
who don't even know any thing concern man.

if you get a virigin u will enjoy it. and also love it too.
moreover as i'm now a virigin i will marry a virigin guy.
thanks very much.
remain blessed.

Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2008
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by jeron1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2008
girl, just because u are not a virgin doesn't mean u shld discourage others from keepin their virginity. i av studied your comments and u are disgusting. pls live with the pain of not being a virgin and that most guyz prefer virgins.
plssssssssssssssss. a guy will always respect u if he marries u as a virgin(secret)

if u are sincere with yourself u knw wat u shld tell others about virginty

Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by jeron1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2008
girl, i like ur comment and will like to contact u.
jerry_ado1@yahoo.co.uk is my email add

Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Queenisha: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2008
One more virgin thread on this forum and I'll wound somebody grin grin
ah ah!
virgin virgin virgin virgin
are you people planning to cook peppersoup with the hymen?
what is all this? tongue
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by jeron1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2008
jeron1:

girl, just because u are not a virgin doesn't mean u shld discourage others from keepin their virginity. i av studied your comments and u are disgusting. please live with the pain of not being a virgin and that most guys prefer virgins.
plssssssssssssssss. a guy will always respect u if he marries u as a virgin(secret)

if u are sincere with yourself u knw what u shld tell others about virginty
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by jeron1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2008
baby4life:

hello my fellow people in narialand, i will like to marry a virigin girl.
who don't even know any thing concern man.

if you get a virigin u will enjoy it. and also love it too.
moreover as i'm now a virigin i will marry a virigin guy.
thanks very much.
remain blessed.

girl, i like your comment and will like to contact u.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by ladyu1: 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2008
jeron1:

girl, just because u are not a virgin doesn't mean u shld discourage others from keepin their virginity. i av studied your comments and u are disgusting. please live with the pain of not being a virgin and that most guys prefer virgins.

what da bleeping hell does virginity's got to do wt respect and making a good partner?
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Queenisha: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2008
lady u:

what da bleeping hell does virginity's got to do wt respect and making a good partner?

Please ask them O
It's amazing the way these boys think
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by rubi(f): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2008
lady u:

word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by ladyu1: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2008
virginity has got nothing to do wt manners or respect or even character

i know of some virgins today dat after tasting d forbidden fruit in their husbands house,they just couldnt get enough and keep jumping from bed to bed even while married

u pple should better be looking for women dat will give u peace wt her good character and not some virgin who might lack d respect every normal woman should have
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by CARUSO(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2008
jeron1:

girl, i like your comment and will like to contact u.

e be like say u don craze patapata
mad man shit for ur rice or wetin?
all dis one wey dem dey tlk abt virgin, u no get anytin tlk, na contact u dey find up and down!
jobless mongolian!

OUT NOW!!
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by ladyu1: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2008
jeron1:

plssssssssssssssss. a[b] guy will always respect u if he marries u as a virgin[/b](secret)

my gawd ,do pple dat think like dis still exist on dis planet earth?

go and see men dat disrespect their virgins partners,dont tell me u r so blind to notice them

these r pple dat end up wt margaret thatchers virgin,dat will wipe their respect on the ground

but if she does dont come here complaining ,oniranu
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by onyiidon: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2008
Basically virgins are not experienced, it can be frustrating when making love with them and you know sex matters alot in marriage. To me oooo, is better to marry an experienced person(non virgin) for total satisfaction in bed.I dont want someboby to keep in a cool mood when it comes in love making.
A lot of problems follows in marrying a virgin, be it man virgin or woman virgin.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by syren: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2008
onyiidon:

Basically virgins are not experienced, it can be frustrating when making love with them and you know sex matters alot in marriage. To me oooo, is better to marry an experienced person(non virgin) for total satisfaction in bed.I don't want someboby to keep in a cool mood when it comes in love making.
A lot of problems follows in marrying a virgin, be it man virgin or woman virgin.

So how long are you going to be married that he/she won't even have time to learn abeg? Will it be that short?
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by babyblue: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2008
hey, who is that that doesnt know that virgin or no virgin is no guarantee for good sex. if he or she aint doin it rite, u can tell them and let them know how to make it memorable. thats right talk about it
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Gabry(f): 12:54am On Jul 15, 2008
Virgin or no Virgin, If the person's personality sucks whats the point undecided
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Ogboraph(m): 3:43am On Jul 15, 2008
Shet men. YoU that is looking for Virgins; just be READY FOR STEADY FUCKING OF UR WIFE, Bleep HER VERY HARD AND ALWAY MAKE SURE U SATISFY HER . Alway make sure She comes and screem before u come, dont think of you enjoying her. Consentrate on given ur woman maximume unlimited satisfaction at any time she need u, untill she screem "Pls HONEY AM OK" When she no longer control herself . if not i sorry for you for more detail ask my tongue
And be warned virginity does not conote respect of woman infact most women that are not virgine make good homes and sweet marriage and if u are a V girl keep urself just for yourself and not becouse a man will Respect u thats a wrong idea. Dont be surprise if he marry you a virgine and yet still Bleep outside, > is that Respect?<
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by jeron1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2008
lady u:

U WILL KNOW WEN THE TIME COMES, BUT DON'T DISCOURAGE OTHER
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by ladyu1: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2008
jeron1:

You WILL KNOW WEN THE TIME COMES, BUT DON'T DISCOURAGE OTHER

what time?who im i discouraging?did i tell u im discouraging anybody?

to hell wt all this virgin and respect ,or virgins making good partners ,what da heck is all this

how men respect their virgin wives?how many virgins make good partners?how many virgins are faithful to their partners after tasting d sweet fruit?

@all d virgins
u people should not misunderstand me,but d earlier u stop making it look as if d non virgins are stupid,way ward and useless d better for u

a non virgin might have a sweet character that even 20 virgins all together can't beat her to it
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by jeron1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2008
RADIANT,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missionary Position / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... / Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.