Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? (11631 Views)

Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / How Do You Cope With A Snoring Partner/family And Friends.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by freshmoney(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
5 slaps will do! grin
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by freshmoney(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
hrhobi1:

UR NOTHING BUT A STARK ILLETERATE

Do you snore? Your English na oxford o, unu no go kill person grin
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by KiksAsso: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
deavicky: sometime i wonder how some people behave somebody's wife is she you wife? do you know if she actually married becos of that? just because u visited,u
want to start riasing issue on somebody somebody wife . if u dont like it get an ear moof and seal ur ear off

Did u read the post at all?
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
silvaspecs: This is gradually eating becoming an issue to me. I went to a cousin's house and he was out, just to find his wife sleeping and after a while she began singing this ringtone while sleeping. I felt quite embarrassed and so I tried to put myself in his shoe, and just couldn't imagine what I'd do if I were him. Can it be stopped once started?

The husband is not complaining,so why are you embarrassed ? Anyways,the husband may even see the snoring as a night blues.
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by hrhobi1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2012
freshmoney:

Do you snore? Your English na oxford o, unu no go kill person grin

hahahaha HAHAHA NA DURING MY SNORING SECTIONS I TYPE D GRAMMER PHONE ENGRISH HAHAHAHA GOAT LIKE U
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by deeplow: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
I thank GOD for my own.buh I think overtime u'll get used to it if u love d person.I had friends in school who snored plus fought kungfu in sleep.what I just always tried to do was sleep before them.if I had a reason to wake up in d middle of d nyt,I would tap dem n make sure they changed position.after changing position, they will have about 2-3 minutes before they resume snoring.within those minutes,I would force sleep on myself.it was no big deal,We only always joked about it in the morning(guess it was cos they were boys sha). We can live through anything if magic made it*kanye's voice*.
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2012
Snoring na issue o o. I've had like 3 encounters. while I ws doing IT in Lag, d babe I stayed wit snores so f strategy I used was making sure I sleep before she does. I also used to have neighbors dt snore. d couple live in d ground floor while I was living in d first floor so u can imagine dt,every snore from d guy gets response from d wife. Then finally , I had a guy dt I loved so much dt snore.we live in seperate cities, each τ̅im̶̲̥̅̊ƨ I visit, I m̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊ķe sure I sleep before he does. I sleep deeply so I dnt get disturbed easily. I was thinking dt he will stop one day till d younger brother came visiting . Dt ws wen I knew theirs was genetic cow I don't know why a slim undergrad will be snoring like dt, infact, his own was snoring on another dimension. He will definitely win any snoring contest.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by VIO1(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
lol
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by alowobaba(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2012
hmmm, what a flash back of memory, I have a room mate when I was serving (nysc) I like him so much, bt I always pry night should never come,he snor as if he wrks 22hrs in d day..after 2month of our friendship I decide to b sleeping early b4 him to avoid my sleepless night ... sometimes I force my self NT to wake up in d midnight ...

@op advice d person to always sleep with d right side of d hand..
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by freshmoney(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
hrhobi1:

hahahaha HAHAHA NA DURING MY SNORING SECTIONS I TYPE D GRAMMER PHONE ENGRISH HAHAHAHA GOAT LIKE U

You meant sessions? You even lack morals. Grass gripping Salah ram like you grin
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by ydauda45(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
Vikin: I work in an offshore location where sometimes you have 2 - 4 men in same room. If you are unlucky, someone will snore the he.ll out of you.

I have 2 option, put and ear plug (phone) or assume the snore to be a romantic music. I stick to the latter because if I put an ear plug or phone, if the platform is sinking or any fire outbreak I might go down with it.

This decision has made me to feel at ease where ever I sleep in. If tomorrow my partner snores, am sure I won't have any problem because I have vast experience in snore management. cool cool
Lol @snore management
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by countsparrow: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
slimyem: i CAN'T cope!
....i can't sleep with anyone who snores!
Snoring is one of my deal-breakers when it comes to men...cheesycheesy
However,if it something that grew on him in over the years,i'd get an ear-plug or just sleep in separate rooms!
. Shiooor!!! Like say u no dey snore...
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by slimyem: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
count sparrow: . Shiooor!!! Like say u no dey snore...
shut up there!
What do you know?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by ceeceeco: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
Despicable-VII:
...Wtf..
what will you do if you are with your girl friend in a hotel and you see your dad walk in with another woman?
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by slimyem: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
tellwisdom:

Listen carefully, if you eventually sleep bside me and snore. I will cut ur lungs angry angry
if you ever see me beside you,it will be in your most warped dreams...and you'd sure wake up to reality!cheesycheesy
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by oobim(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
Make sure u Sleep before her,else,u no go fit sleep.ladies snore too?never seen any
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Ardedaryor(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
hahahahahha dat hard for me oo oo oo oo oo o cool cool cool
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Jaykizz(m): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
gree-die:
No need 4 separate rooms, jst get an ear-plug. Der are also food supplements dt help.... Snoring is an unconscious act, we must support ple dt snore. Dont treat dem differently

U dey snore
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by ZUBY77(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
only one solution. Make money. Get a separate room for her.
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by denitro(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
Sleeping position should be adjusted and use a pillow that keeps the chin up which will allow
the airway to be open will stop snoring..

[img]http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/public/s4ZDmQfFq_p4La58d6snnDCC6XswKHylPNs92GRpMDTKQtV3vLuYlOQFjPRn24KcPWf-IsHu7ZjPFQdSokqxKbMU-xEZFXMGUwVE0n1tKmN2C5-hkRUhODUZRhAVW2oUdqqZiaKIuIMl[/img]
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Kmist(m): 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2012
Put unwrapped maggi cube in her mouth, she'll leak d stuff n 4get d snoring. Chikenan lol
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Kmist(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
Kmist: Put unwrapped maggi cube in her mouth, she'll leak d stuff n 4get d snoring. Chikenan lol
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by slamstan(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
Dagods: Can we hear da ringtone? Pls play it 4 us""".

it sure gonna be polyphonic. Lmao
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by kayLion(m): 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
Oh Nairalander...full of Saints and Angels...so, we want to say all of us on dis post dont snore...Isokay o...well, back to d topic..i am used to it...do me i do u tinz...#chikena...buh y would u move out of ur room cos ur hubby snores??....
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by isolation(m): 1:29am On Jun 07, 2012
shocked well, not withstanding, she or he is your partner, get use to it, and also advise her or him to always take enough water before going to bed, it helps
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Callimo(m): 1:45am On Jun 07, 2012
Idowuogbo: Wots d biggie? Wear plugs or suffer in silence.

Walai, I do marvl at ur posts most times. Suffer in slence for how long my dear. angry angry
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Callimo(m): 1:49am On Jun 07, 2012
ceeceeco: what will you do if you are with your girl friend in a hotel and you see your dad walk in with another woman?

Am gonna ask for somthing he had refused me for long time grin grin
NA my opportunity be that nah!!
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by Awhy23(m): 2:18am On Jun 07, 2012
send her parking grin
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by shollyaj(m): 5:05am On Jun 07, 2012
Back in the days na OROBO! " FAT PEOPLE" De snore....But Nowadays LEPA, Skinny, Tiny all join de snore Like say dem cattle ranch.
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by silvaspecs: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2012
Thanks ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ all your posts and replies. ȋ̝̊̅ feel ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ as many that have indicated tp have this same problem, with either self or a close companion. Well it appears from all our above-stated points that there's ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ concrete solution to this habit. However one thing I've also learnt is that snoring is GENETIC. Cos ȋ̝̊̅ know of a family that the mother and the daughters and only son too snore.
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ to all the Snorers, -PEACE!!!!
Re: How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? by countsparrow: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2012
slimyem: shut up there!
What do you know?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha... I hit her below the belt...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days / Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls / List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.