Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,226 members, 7,953,859 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (129521 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 4:51am On Feb 22, 2013
If you have swift 4g modem kindly use it with wi-free for a great speed you cant imagine to get unlimited internet
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2013
I took a bold step last week to upgrade in one of the vpn after about a year of feeling reluctant to join. Now I'm enjoying it. And I have downloaded 15 movies so far .i connect to the internet anytime I want. Dis vpn s are really good
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2013
folafola: If you have swift 4g modem kindly use it with wi-free for a great speed you cant imagine to get unlimited internet
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
i am so sure just pim me and then we talk incase you are not satisfied then you can get a refund sharp sharp
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2013
Chikebrain:
Get blackberry deskktop manager V5.0. It'll work with it.
That's what I'm using.
Thanks
how do I put settings on desktop manager v5.0?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by xterra2(m): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
Please how do I use my blackberry as a modem,using blackberry desktop manager
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tolux247(m): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2013
Pls help me out on this, i hve unlocked glo netpro modem whch hve bin using wit etisalat nd its work fine... Bt hve bin try to use mtn with it but its dose not connect... Its always terminated
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tolux247(m): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2013
Pls help me out on this, i hve unlocked glo netpro modem whch hve bin using wit etisalat nd its work fine... Bt hve bin try to use mtn with it but its dose not connect... Its always say connection terminated
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by socrotex: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
IT IS MY PLEASURE AND JOY TO BRING TO YOU THIS GREAT NEWS ON HOW YOU CAN NOW BROWSE THE INTERNET AND DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED RIGHT FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME JUST FOR A LITTLE AMOUNT OF MONEY, YES LITTLE MONEY!, HOPE YOU ARE NOT EXPECTING IT TO BE FREE?, YOU AND I KNOW VERY WELL THAT ANYTHING FREE DOESN'T LAST ESPECIALLY IN NIGERIA HERE. INSTEAD OF SUBSCRIBING TO ALL THOSE DATA PLAN THAT IS SO SLOW AND UNSTABLE ITS BETTER TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY AND HAVE FREEDOM. . . . . . . . . NOW LET ME SHOW YOU.

WHAT YOU NEED
1 A COMPUTER, LAPTOP OR DESKTOP
2 UNIVERSAL MODEM. (IF YOU DON'T HAVE A UNIVERSAL MODEM WRITE TO ME SO THAT I CAN CRACK THAT YOUR MODEM AND CHANGE IT TO UNIVERSAL)
3 MTN SIM-CARD. (NO SPECIAL SIM PLEASE)
4 A VPN(I WILL PROVIDE IT FOR YOU)
5 THREE THOUSAND NAIRA

ONCE YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE REQUIREMENTS,PAY TWO THOUSAND NAIRA INTO MY ACCOUNT. THIS IS FOR ME TO CREDIT AND OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR YOU WITH FOREIGN SERVERS THAT WILL ENABLE YOU BROWSE . AFTER PAYMENT PLS YOU ARE THE ONE TO MAKE USE OF THE BALANCE OF 1500 TO SUBSCRIBE TO MTN BIS PLAN(TO ENABLE THE CONNECTION WORK)I WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS ONCE THE PAYMENT IS MADE. WITHIN 24-48 HOURS YOUR ACCOUNT AND SYSTEM WILL BE SET UP AND YOU ARE READY TO GO.
NOTE : 1. THERE IS NO LIMIT OF BROWSING OR DOWNLOADING, NO SPECIAL TIME OR DURATION OF CONNECTION THIS IS AS LONG AS YOU WANT AND WISH.
2. PLEASE THIS IS NOT SOME SORT OF CONNECTIONS THAT YOU WILL USE TODAY AND TOMORROW IT WILL FAIL. IT HAS BEEN WORKING AND WILL CONTINUE BECAUSE ITS NOT FREE OR A CHEAT.

PAY 1500 TO ACCOUNT NAME=ANI SOLOMON C
ACCOUNT NUMBER=3023709536 FIRSTBANK NIG LTD.
AFTER PAYMENT TEXT THE TELLER NUMBER TO 08065223136.

JOIN US AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE OF NO OR HIGH RATE OF INTERNET CHARGES.
INSTEAD OF SUBSCRIBING TO ALL THOSE DATA PLANS WITH LIMIT WHY NOT DO THIS TODAY AND ENJOY FREEDOM.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR QUESTIONS AND HELP.nooboy20@yahoo.com,08065223136.
I WILL ALWAYS UPDATE AND ADVICE YOU ON LEGITIMATE INTERNET INFO.

FOR THOSE THAT WANTS TO UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT TO PREMIUM, JUST CONTACT ME IT COSTS 1000 A MONTH.I WILL FUND YOUR ACCOUNT FOR YOU WITHIN FEW MINUTES. THANKS

GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Vijon(m): 12:17am On Feb 26, 2013
Plz who is using tunnel guru here and wht version? coz all d versions i ve are working
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]i think Tunnel Guru is the best cos i have been using tweaker ware and it has been great,
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by MrSinister(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2013
EMMAUGOH: [color=#990000][/color]i think Tunnel Guru is the best cos i have been using tweaker ware and it has been great,

How do you get the voucher got tweak ware?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
But some say tunnel guru is more better maybe you try it
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tolux247(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
what of Tsunami... ?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by socrotex: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2013
i will help anyone that wants to upgrade his pd proxy account. its just 1000 a month. you can contact me.08065223136.nooboy20@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
socrotex: i will help anyone that wants to upgrade his pd proxy account. its just 1000 a month. you can contact me.08065223136.nooboy20@yahoo.com
[color=#990000][/color],dammm csly,when others are 500 a month
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by socrotex: 9:43am On Mar 04, 2013
email me @ socrotex4u@yahoo.com. will help you and upgrade your pd proxy account to premium.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Chikebrain: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2013
Browse unlimited with MTN BIS and a VPN (Pdproxy,sandwich,xtream vpn,foxy,tsunami et al). No datacap, no threshold.
Unlimited also works on rooted andriod phones. Mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by dljbd1(m): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2013
I don't think I would ever need a vpn again in my whole life...check this out
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
dl_jbd: I don't think I would ever need a vpn again in my whole life...check this out
are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Orkeven: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
Everyone says theirs is d best bla bla bla. Well, mine is even better. Works with MTN n Multilinks! $5 LR. No server worries. U r automatically connected to d best server for ur area. Call or txt 08137469921
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by gafmod: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hello guys,can any of this vpn and the like stuffs work with glo BIS?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
gafmod: Hello guys,can any of this vpn and the like stuffs work with glo BIS?
YES BUT I WUD ADVICE YOU BUY AN MTN SIM AND SUBSCRIBE FOR BLACKBERRY BIS 1500 AND A VPN OF 500 0R 600 FINISH ....DONT HEAR THIER BLA BLA BLA.I CAN EVEN PUT A TUTORIAL IN MY BLOG HOW TO SUCCESFUL BROWSE UNLIMITED WITH #2000 ONLY WITH EASE SETUP,2100 0R 2000 IS THE PRICE U PAY TO BROWSE UNLIMITED NOT BLA BLA BLA 3000,5000,OR FREE.LOL!!!!
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by gafmod: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2013
Interesting,tell me how to get started with the vpn stuff and like to pay in liberty reserve. Kindly make clearer the meaning of the YES in your first statement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / Huawei Modem Code Writer - Download Here! / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.