Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (128358 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by davisjoe1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by eteeyu: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Pls how do you check the remaing data bundle.wat bundle is d 500 mtn bis plan capped.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tolutweety(m): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
pls ds android fone is killin me.. i need a subscriptn package frm mtn or eti dt would give me gigs for a cheap rate.:neEd help frm friends here pls
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by kess1(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2013
Some of my clients r complaining of their MTN BB unlimited plan. Has anyone experienced such before?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by dljbd1(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
kess.1:
Some of my clients r complaining of their MTN BB unlimited plan. Has anyone experienced such before?
What complain sir? cry undecided
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 6:17am On Mar 30, 2013
MTN is having issue with BB plan and even now it connect straight without VPN though disoinnect and terminate ocassionally. that is why i vouch for wi-free with Multilinks or awift4g or spectranet and unwire network
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2013
[size=20pt]finally, it has been blocked![/size]
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2013
Have diffculties connecting the stuff. Are u serious? What next?

K_ONE: [size=20pt]finally, it has been blocked![/size]
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2013
Thread open again,3rd time,my weekly mtn Bis,succesfully laid to rest today after consuming 2.Gb. RIP

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by kess1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
@EMMAUGOH, is it d N500 or N1000 weekly plan u're referring 2?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
mtn bb surf directly on pc it might disconnect often and probably stop when you download roughly 1gig, i think if you cannot go through the stress why not go for multilinks or other network with wi-free and enjoy the cheapest and fast internet bundle, it is also unlimited
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Thomby2k12(m): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
folafola: mtn bb surf directly on pc it might disconnect often and probably stop when you download roughly 1gig, i think if you cannot go through the stress why not go for multilinks or other network with wi-free and enjoy the cheapest and fast internet bundle, it is also unlimited

Please apart from multi link which other network works with wi free?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
swift4g,spectranet,unwire i am sure of all these
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
Sorry for the late reply but it is dat of 500,BBCWEEKLY OR SO!!!!!
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by rubyio: 6:16am On Apr 02, 2013
Thomby2k12:

Please apart from multi link which other network works with wi free?

Multilinks has not been connecting for days with vpn... seems it has been blocked also
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by miqos02(m): 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
folafola: MTN is having issue with BB plan and even now it connect straight without VPN though disoinnect and terminate ocassionally. that is why i vouch for wi-free with Multilinks or awift4g or spectranet and unwire network
how do i use it with swift 4g
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by winnieG1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
davis-joe:
MTN Unlimited browsing Reloaded
http://www.naijamotions.com/t108-mtn-unlimited-browsing-reloaded-100-legalno-software-required#174

naija and free stuffs, i hail thee
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by davisjoe1(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2013
davis-joe:
MTN Unlimited browsing Reloaded
http://www.naijamotions.com/t108-mtn-unlimited-browsing-reloaded-100-legalno-software-required#174

hehehe, dis guy don update, d speed na die

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Obascoetubi: 6:45am On Apr 08, 2013
Check out how mtn biz work wit pc without vpn or any software www.guruzhall.tk
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Ebenezerk2: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2013
what of starcomm?
folafola: swift4g,spectranet,unwire i am sure of all these
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
try starcomms out and see if it works
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Jfactor(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
folafola

PLS WAT IS THE SETTING 4 AIRTEL 1GB ON MY CRCKD MODEM 2 SURF ON MA LAPTOP, sad
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Jfactor(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
airtel settings on pc? is sombodi out there in NL SPACE? PLS RELAY, tim & O2 is runnin OUT! TNKS
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
Jfactor: airtel settings on pc? is sombodi out there in NL SPACE? PLS RELAY, tim & O2 is runnin OUT! TNKS
,Whyairtel why dont u try mtn 1500,by d way airtel is BSM TO 44O
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by lacosteIII(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
sanchez4eva: I have been so frustrated and angry...I did the BIS stuff yesterday with mtn...just wasted 1500 for nothing..The modem connects but no browsing occurs...It says DNS sever look up failed on google chrome and nothing is going...Mtn are thieves but will not allow you steal from them...#BB angry smiley

bro...subscribe for 2hrs bundle...send 2H to 131...it is 250 naira...so recharge 300 naira...50 naira will still remain...and now connect with "blackberry.net" not "web.mtnnigeria.net" amd connect with or without VPN...dat is what i am using now...my subscription is now unlimited...ENJOY smiley
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by visalat(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
You must have been hearing about the MTN MAGIC SIM CARD!, this Sim Card works like magic!
No proxy required
No need for software
No need for VPN
No need to subscribe for MTN BIS
No hidden charges,
No bandwidth limit
No expiring date
NOTE: This package on how to provision your MTN SIM CARD for MTN MAGIC SIM CARD is not free and you can never find this package for free, even if you search online, you will be suprise to see shocking price this package goes for, so if you don’t know what to do with the internet, please don't just bother replying and don’t order for this package. This package is meant for only those that know the value of the internet and want to take advantage of this by browsing unlimitedly with no data limits.

Requirements

1. Any MODEM that works with MTN Sim Card

2. Your PC, Mobile or Laptop

3. 3G network in your locality

3. Get a complete Pack of the CONFIGURATION GUIDE on how to set up this unique browsing technique!

Benefits

You can make alot of money provisioning or configuring SIM Cards for others
You can also sell the configuration guide to other subscribers
Its unique, fast, unlimited browsing, unlimited download, extremely fast, stream online videos, skype calls and lot of more..
No expiry date for this package, you will just be browsing like that
No Data Limit
Network can be used in a cyber cafe I.E Can be shared between 2-10 computers or more
Has a very high speed of 7.2Mb/secs
Powers every application on your computer, Andriod, symbian and java phones

This package can be gotten @ our site now by going to the BUY NOW PAGE.

If you prefer to order without going through the site contact our agents on 08030981624 or 08154057285 for bank payment.
BBM PIN: 23467F17

Thank You.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by chygoz3(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
Why bother yourself with mtn monthly blackberry subscription which also has a limit when you are just a call or a text away from getting unlimited internet subscription for use on your phones and modems? Holla at me on 08098620730 for info on how to go about it. Price is cheap. just 1k will suffice.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Obascoetubi: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
View more at www.guruzhall.tk
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
Obascoetubi: View more at www.guruzhall.tk
guy why do you always come up here with dis your virus infected rubbish website.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 12, 2013
visalat:
You must have been hearing about the MTN MAGIC SIM CARD!, this Sim Card works like magic!
No proxy required
No need for software
No need for VPN
No need to subscribe for MTN BIS
No hidden charges,
No bandwidth limit
No expiring date
NOTE: This package on how to provision your MTN SIM CARD for MTN MAGIC SIM CARD is not free and you can never find this package for free, even if you search online, you will be suprise to see shocking price this package goes for, so if you don’t know what to do with the internet, please don't just bother replying and don’t order for this package. This package is meant for only those that know the value of the internet and want to take advantage of this by browsing unlimitedly with no data limits.

Requirements

1. Any MODEM that works with MTN Sim Card

2. Your PC, Mobile or Laptop

3. 3G network in your locality

3. Get a complete Pack of the CONFIGURATION GUIDE on how to set up this unique browsing technique!

Benefits

You can make alot of money provisioning or configuring SIM Cards for others
You can also sell the configuration guide to other subscribers
Its unique, fast, unlimited browsing, unlimited download, extremely fast, stream online videos, skype calls and lot of more..
No expiry date for this package, you will just be browsing like that
No Data Limit
Network can be used in a cyber cafe I.E Can be shared between 2-10 computers or more
Has a very high speed of 7.2Mb/secs
Powers every application on your computer, Andriod, symbian and java phones

This package can be gotten @ our site now by going to the BUY NOW PAGE.

If you prefer to order without going through the site contact our agents on 08030981624 or 08154057285 for bank payment.
BBM PIN: 23467F17

Thank You.
YOU ARE A THIEF GUY... NAIRALANDERS DONT LISTEN TO THIS GUY. THEY ONLY DO THIS MAGIC SIM WITH THE 2HRS PLAN. JUST LOAD AIRTIME OF 300, SEND "2H" to "131". REMOVE THE SIM AND LEAVE IT WITHOUT USING IT FOR 24 HRS.... VOILA. YOU ARE GOOD TO GO! YOU NOW HAVE UNLIMITED BROWSING. IT ALSO WORKS WITH THE CAPPED MTN BIS OF 3GB. WHEN IT REACHES THE 3GB DOWNLOAD LIMIT AND REFUSES TO BROWSE AGAIN, JUST SEND 2H TO 131.... PROBLEM SOLVED. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THESE GUYS.... THEY JUST NEED YOUR MONEY!

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by MrSinister(m): 3:20am On Apr 12, 2013
exxell: YOU ARE A THIEF GUY... NAIRALANDERS DONT LISTEN TO THIS GUY. THEY ONLY DO THIS MAGIC SIM WITH THE 2HRS PLAN. JUST LOAD AIRTIME OF 300, SEND "2H" to "131". REMOVE THE SIM AND LEAVE IT WITHOUT USING IT FOR 24 HRS.... VOILA. YOU ARE GOOD TO GO! YOU NOW HAVE UNLIMITED BROWSING. IT ALSO WORKS WITH THE CAPPED MTN BIS OF 3GB. WHEN IT REACHES THE 3GB DOWNLOAD LIMIT AND REFUSES TO BROWSE AGAIN, JUST SEND 2H TO 131.... PROBLEM SOLVED. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THESE GUYS.... THEY JUST NEED YOUR MONEY!

Pls can you explain further how it works with the capped BIS?

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 12, 2013
exxell: YOU ARE A THIEF GUY... NAIRALANDERS DONT LISTEN TO THIS GUY. THEY ONLY DO THIS MAGIC SIM WITH THE 2HRS PLAN. JUST LOAD AIRTIME OF 300, SEND "2H" to "131". REMOVE THE SIM AND LEAVE IT WITHOUT USING IT FOR 24 HRS.... VOILA. YOU ARE GOOD TO GO! YOU NOW HAVE UNLIMITED BROWSING. IT ALSO WORKS WITH THE CAPPED MTN BIS OF 3GB. WHEN IT REACHES THE 3GB DOWNLOAD LIMIT AND REFUSES TO BROWSE AGAIN, JUST SEND 2H TO 131.... PROBLEM SOLVED. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THESE GUYS.... THEY JUST NEED YOUR MONEY!
,YOUSHALL LIVE LONG MY BROTHERS..............I

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.