Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,336 members, 7,860,827 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (128617 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by smajatt(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
axe-man:
HACKING MTN SIM FOR UNLIMITED BROWSING ON YOUR PC AND MOBILE PHONE EXPECIALLY THOSE USING LAPTOP DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED AND BROWS UNLIMITED TO ACTIVATE YOURS CALL ME ON 07033273152
u guys should just quit all these lies and stop robbing people of there cash..its annoying cos u ar nt MTN nd i bliv dey never seek ur opion b4 blocking d previous 1.. so if u wanna help just giv it to people nd quit taking advantage of the current situation dude

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by twistakelv: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
Neva throwaway ur magic sim Coz u can still browse unlimitedly using my simple method and also free call cheat available. Dnt miss dis opportunity to make little money, no scam n its not free. Kal 08174091377
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tucute: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
You guys should drop the new magic sim method here and stop all these advert for payment....Help if you have something tangible.....
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by smajatt(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
axe-man:
The New mtn magic sim work perfectly on 128k mtn sim so get 1 today and call me
u guys ar just thieves,i know dat trick nd its free online..guys pls google it dnt pay any1 a dime afterall he is nt even gonna activate it for u jst procedures only..
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by johnstar(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
axe-man:
brows and download unlimited with the new MTN MAGIC SIM IS WORKING PERFECTLY I CAN ACTIVATE IT FOR IS NOT FREE YOU MUST PAY TO HAVE IT PLS DONT CALL ME IF YOU CAN'T PAY 4 IT is not free 07033273152
na GOD GO PUNISH ALL oF UNA WEY THEY PUT UNA NUMBR MAKE PPL CALL sad

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by dojolol: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2013
my bbc subscription is still active but the data is exhausted already i'd try the 2H data and sent to 131 after 2 days my remaining balance was eaten and no longer active to have internet connection, can somebody verify if the cheat is still kicking or no longer active...
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Z8(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
MTN has come for mine too. I used up my subscription on my BBC and said No yawah I will extend it using the 2H method. its not working oh. it seems they have put a limit on my sim browsing I can do.watching YouTube video was possible. but downloading isnt possible. if I try in less than a min the network goes off and back on by that time the download will stop. tried this on 2 sims no luck.. anyone experiencing same?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
[size=20pt]please no one should pay any thing or call all dis criminals, they will go to the link i will give you to copy and sell to you people. everything is free of charge.[/size]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Browse-with-mtn-airtel-glo-and-etisalat-networks-for-free-here/157418360970077
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by smajatt(m): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2013
axe-man:
for mtn magic sim activation How to get 6gig from airtel with just 1500 a month and how to brows with your etisalat free of charge call me on how to get yours 07033273152
who da 4uk is d guy sef, dont u have job....if u dnt den get 1..cos dis 1 u dey do no b work ooooo...wetin sef..u b MTN staff abi wetin sef...
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by promise2020(m): 6:01am On Jul 09, 2013
Z8: MTN has come for mine too. I used up my subscription on my BBC and said No yawah I will extend it using the 2H method. its not working oh. it seems they have put a limit on my sim browsing I can do.watching YouTube video was possible. but downloading isnt possible. if I try in less than a min the network goes off and back on by that time the download will stop. tried this on 2 sims no luck.. anyone experiencing same?
am experiencing same please any solution or any other network we cam run to
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 09, 2013
promise2020: am experiencing same please any solution or any other network we cam run to

Me too,the thing is driving me crazy
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 10, 2013
[b]HELLO NAIRALANDERS, PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR PAY ANYBODY A DIME FOR ANY CHEAT OR WHATEVER. SINCE ITS A CHEAT, WHY PAY FOR IT AGAIN? YOU DONT PAY TO GET SOMETHING THAT IS ALREADY A CHEAT. YOU ONLY PAY FOR SOMETHING LEGAL. THATS COMMON SENSE! IF YOU WANT TO BROWSE FOR FREE OR YOU NEED ANY CHEAT, GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND. AM STILL WORKING ON
MY BLOG TO MAKE IT BIG! ONCE I LAUNCH IT, YOU CAN GET ALL THESE ABSOLUTELY FREE THERE. CURRENTLY, AM BROWSING FOR FREE AND AM NOT READY TO SHARE IT WITH ANYONE... I REPEAT, AM NOT READY TO SHARE IT WITH ANYONE!
REASON.... I DONT KNOW WHO IS WHO SINCE NAIRALAND IS A FACELESS FORUM. AM SORRY. BUT PLEASE DONT PAY ANYBODY FOR ANYTHING NOR CALL ANYBODY. DONT EVEN CALL ME, DONT EVEN SEND ME A MESSAGE COZ I WONT RESPOND. YOU HAVE ONLY 1 SOLUTION: GOOGLE. JUST GO TO GOOGLE.COM AND USE THIS KEYWORDS "MTN MAGIC SIM (current date)". This will take you to a forum, facebook page or website, where it is being discussed. Remember, you have to put the current date of the day so that google will not take you back to old discussions which has been blocked. Give it a trial. Search websites and facebook pages. You must surely get this one am using now. But please, never you call or send anything to anybody. Never you drop your official email addresses e.g the one you use in banking transactions. This is because, this scammers will flood your mailbox with fake promos, ads and scams as against the free cheat they promised you. Am not talking out of experience. I really know how to deal with them. Am only talking out of the experience of others. They will only scam you and sell a useless ebook to you.. That is if it works at all! Please be warned.

ADVISE FROM A FELLOW NAIRALANDER!![/b]

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
REMEMBER, NEVER CALL ANYBODY! THEY ARE ALL CHEATS AND THIEVES... NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING YOU CAN GET FREE ONLINE IF YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH WELL

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by kobenol(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
exxell: REMEMBER, NEVER CALL ANYBODY! THEY ARE ALL CHEATS AND THIEVES... NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING YOU CAN GET FREE ONLINE IF YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH WELL
Thanks pal..the procedures are well flooded on the internet. I know too well
Who is this "axe-man" sef (u'll soon be barred)...be it known #I.am.TEAM.FREE#...I don't pay for sh¡t!
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
kobenol:
Thanks pal..the procedures are well flooded on the internet. I know too well
Who is this "axe-man" sef (u'll soon be barred)...be it known #I.am.TEAM.FREE#...I don't pay for sh¡t!
Mr team free,post the procedures or better still post the link of the site
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by emakoji(m): 6:26am On Jul 11, 2013
axe-man:
mtn agent are everywhere that y we don't post cheat online because of the risk if u need the
*mtn magic unlimited browsing trick and download on your phone and pc

*etisalat and airtel
call me on 07033273152

you are low in your thinking. What is the same MTN agent decides to call your line or pay u some coins, wount u tell him?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2013
emakoji:

you are low in your thinking. What is the same MTN agent decides to call your line or pay u some coins, wount u tell him?
Don't mind the scammer
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by cupid4ig(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2013
scamers everywhere this is really bad
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Mcleo007(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
axe-man:
*Glo magic sim is out get your for unlimited browsing and download both on ur pc and mobile phone
*Mtn magic sim is out for unlimited browsing and download both on your mobile and pc
*etisalat unlimited browsing trick both on pc and mobile phone available and blackberry users

call me on 07033273152

I just gave your no to my friend who's the P.R.O at MTN to take every necessary steps to criminalise you. He's assured to take you up asap.

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by kobenol(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
uche16:
Mr team free,post the procedures or better still post the link of the site
My dear friend, reward is in research. I wouldnt jeopardise the links wherein authorities might bring it down. Its not too difficult to search I swear!
Matter of fact u'd find it's against forum rules posting such...(Abii mods and Admin)
And if u're sided with mtn, I wouldn't know either. Overall I'm sorry

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.