Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (128456 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by victovrry(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2013
dexterinc2003: Thanks guys,I eventually got the new mtnfastlink cheat code(cost ♏e̶̲̥̅ some money sha)holla @ ♏e̶̲̥̅ if You need it( Ω̴̩̩̩̥ of course ,it will cost You 2 some cash) e-mail:dexterinc2003@yahoo.com

Pls here is my email, victoverry@yahoo.com kindly help me cos my bis is no more working on my laptop
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by victovrry(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2013
resourceng: if you are yet to know how to configure your laptop with the BIS setting, Download the free report i gave out 2 days ago to people on the forum to configure yours now with any modem.
http://www.****.com/freebrowsing
over 40 people have downloaded this report free from nairaland alone, dont be left out...
Again this report is completely free, i also included a software download to unlock your modem for those that will like to unlock their modem.

thanks
http://www.****.com

Pls here is my email, victoverry@yahoo.com
kindly help me cos my bis is no more working
on my laptop
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by smajatt(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2013
pls dis is mine smajat@gmail.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by akinssan(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
send: akins_san@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Bardowsky: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Here is mine liverpool4benitez@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Mogenerous(f): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=592113614172883&ref=stream&_rdr help like this page plssss.... #AllDataUsersDemandFairness.... Its time to fight for our right and tell those network operators that enough is enough... The extortion is enough... We want to get value for what we pay for... We want better internet data plans as well follow this thread to know what I'm taking about www.nairaland.com/1363529/all-data-plan-users-wise
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by akambay2k: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
pls send it to my email thanks i am waiting God bless u akambay2k@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Maspeky(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bro pls I need it also,my email is mailmamus@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by visalat(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
PRIVATE RESELLING PLAN BY GATEWAYVPN

THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO OWN A VPN OF THEIR OWN AND MAKE 100% OF THE PROFIT.

YOU GET YOUR OWN VPN WITH YOUR NAME-NO HASSLE!!! ALL FOR A ONE TIME DEVELOPMENT FEE!!!

N20,000 One Time Payment(Your own VPN development fee)
Our offers include:
You can order for UNLIMITED number of vouchers in a month.

- Voucher becomes activated once loaded to an account and cant be paused so make sure to charge first before you load.
- Your customers will NEVER know that you are reselling.
-You pay a monthly fee of N5000/MONTH for service purchase and maintenance.
THIS IS THE BEST OFFER YOU WILL GET ONLINE.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by slurfizzi: 12:07am On Jul 23, 2013
Pls send to my mail.. efenureo4real@yahoo.com ..thanks
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by gista(m): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2013
mtn blackberry is still working naw....after inputting the blackberry.net jus click advance and input the DNS server..dasall
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by willscolf: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2013
doh am stil on phone wit my bis plan bt nt on pc.pls wot do we input on DNS server?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by akinssan(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2013
gista: mtn blackberry is still working naw....after inputting the blackberry.net jus click advance and input the DNS server..dasall

pls send to me akins_san@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by charloski(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
charloski@gmail.com............
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by collynzo2(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
Enjoy
NOKIA PHONE AND MODEM USERS ONLY
From your blackberry.net access point, click on options and go to advanced settings, change your DNS from automatic to
Primary DNS:- 10.199.212.120
Secondary DNS:- 83.143.8.220
Enjoy your BIS / BBC subscription
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Diseye29(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
@gista post it here na or my email is : d4kosu@gmail.com , bb pin is. 28249FD5 n on 2go is diseye29
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Diseye29(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
@collynzo2 u sure he go wok ? Anysha tx wen i get hom ill try it
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by deesquarediddy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
collynzo2: Enjoy
NOKIA PHONE AND MODEM USERS ONLY
From your blackberry.net access point, click on options and go to advanced settings, change your DNS from automatic to
Primary DNS:- 10.199.212.120
Secondary DNS:- 83.143.8.220
Enjoy your BIS / BBC subscription

not working joo...
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
Not working
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by kmanning: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
See as isp dey suffer guys. God go punish them.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by fred25km: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
MY MTN BLACKBERRY ON PC STOPPED WORKING AND I WENT ON A RESEARCH AND NOW IS BEEN WORKING PERFECTLY SINCE 5 DAYS,

I CAN NOT PUT IT HERE BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT MTN PEOPLE TO CLOSE HOW I DID IT.it is as easy as ABC

onwuanimba@gmail.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by fred25km: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
MY MTN BLACKBERRY ON PC STOPPED WORKING AND I WENT ON A RESEARCH AND NOW IS BEEN WORKING PERFECTLY SINCE 5 DAYS,

I CAN NOT PUT IT HERE BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT MTN PEOPLE TO CLOSE HOW I DID IT.it is as easy as ABC(no vpn,browse with your blackberry subscription on your PC

onwuanimba@gmail.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Diseye29(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
@collyz2 if u no is not wokn y waistn tym postn ds robish
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by fred25km: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
MY IS WORKING LIKE MAD.

NO VPN

JUST YOUR MTN BLACKBERRY SUBSCRIPTION
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by collynzo2(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
Diseye29: @collyz2 if u no is not wokn y waistn tym postn ds robish
It's working for me, that's what Ia using to reply you now, no credit, no bonus and once I delete the DNS settings, it stops. I don't knw y it isn't working for others. Anyway I just tried to help, I'll keep enjoying mine.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by micoyankee(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
fred25km: MY MTN BLACKBERRY ON PC STOPPED WORKING AND I WENT ON A RESEARCH AND NOW IS BEEN WORKING PERFECTLY SINCE 5 DAYS,

I CAN NOT PUT IT HERE BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT MTN PEOPLE TO CLOSE HOW I DID IT.it is as easy as ABC(no vpn,browse with your blackberry subscription on your PC

onwuanimba@gmail.com

Please help me with bis settings on PC, just sent you an email now, if you didn't receive, kindly send it to micheal4onlyu@yahoo.com.... Thanks
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by fred25km: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
am trying to make it perfect.

it's connecting and disconnecting.

i will email the process to you as soon as am done.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by smajatt(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
collynzo2: It's working for me, that's what Ia using to reply you now, no credit, no bonus and once I delete the DNS settings, it stops. I don't knw y it isn't working for others. Anyway I just tried to help, I'll keep enjoying mine.
mine connected but dint browse,even without d dns it connected but dint browse atall
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by rastarman(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
the wahala i have with MTN BIS is that whenever i connect: withing the next 2 minutes, the MOdem has disconnected from the network, until i ll need to click on connect again. the thing started today. and i am using PD proxy. pls help
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
fred25km: MY MTN BLACKBERRY ON PC STOPPED WORKING AND I WENT ON A RESEARCH AND NOW IS BEEN WORKING PERFECTLY SINCE 5 DAYS,

I CAN NOT PUT IT HERE BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT MTN PEOPLE TO CLOSE HOW I DID IT.it is as easy as ABC

onwuanimba@gmail.com

Help me with settings please. Cmg.management@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
Please help...

my email is cutelizzle@yahoo.com

Thanks..i will be waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.