Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (128454 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by darey501: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pls have been using d Bis Bbc Plan on My Tecno Android phone and it has stop, pls can any1 help me out
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 19, 2013
You guys try your freedom
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by omanifrank(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
darey501: Pls have been using d Bis Bbc Plan on My Tecno Android phone and it has stop, pls can any1 help me out

USE DROIDVPN WITHOUT ROOTING YOUR PHONE (android 4.0 and upward)

step 1: download droid vpn
step 2: put your connection protocol to udp
step 3: set udp port to 500
step 4: connect....

http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=255
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by stephano100(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
omanifrank:

hw true
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by jam04(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
visalat: How To Use GatewayVPN VPN on MTN Nigeria

Subscribe for MTN Blackberry Internet Subscription By sending BIS to 21600(N1500) for monthly or sending BBCWEEK for weekly subscription Or the BBCDAY.
We recommend using these for now.
For MTN BIS users: Put your sim in the modem or configure your bb desktop manager and create a new network profile
Profile Name: Gatewayvpn VPN
Access Point (APN): blackberry.net
Access Number: *99#
Username: web
Password: web
Then Download Gateway VPN V3 for mtn bis users. After Downloading, Open the software and put your username and password.
Choose UDP as protocol and the MTN BIS option.

Am rocking the Gatewayvpn on my iphone.

You can ping me for account purchase.

There is nothing like gateway vpn dude...we only have vpn gateway
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by yungscribe: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pls can I use VPN with a symbian belle phone?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Prince4God(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
omanifrank:

Does it make BBC unlimited?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by izuplayspiano(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Prince4God:

Does it make BBC unlimited?
as a free user, It's not unlimited. you can only download 100mb/day. unlimited is only for upgraded version of droidvpn.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by fwook24: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
what if we find another APN because from what i know its the APN that has benn blocked i know how to mask IP numbers and so i think this will work im going to try this and get back to u guys.

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Prince4God(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
fwook24: what if we find another APN because from what i know its the APN that has benn blocked i know how to mask IP numbers and so i think this will work im going to try this and get back to u guys.

Good guy. More grease!
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by fwook24: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
ive found something......try with the following dns adreesses primary-206.51.26.10 secondary-193.109.81.21
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Bardowsky: 2:18am On Jul 20, 2013
Still not working. So sad.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Casey001(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2013
well you guys are trying here a lot droipvpn connect very well but am still using my android with blackberry.net and it blaze very well .
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by kay4cashmoney(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2013
biz4u: MTN has blocked it so I'll advise you use etisalat which is also okay.
. Pls how is the settings for etisalat, I will be glad if u can flash me to call u back. 08060063921. Thanks
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by kay4cashmoney(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2013
tony4244: DO YOU STILL PAY N8,000 FOR INTERNET SUBSCRIPTION? OR AIRTEL 1GB BLACKBERRY ON LAPTOP? ALL THAT IS A WASTE OF MONEY. INFORMATION IS POWER!!!!! GET THIS SOFTWARE AND BROWSE WITH YOUR MTN BLACKBERRY SUBSCRIPTION ON LAPTOP FOR JUST N1000 PER MONTH...... WITH UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS***

YOU MUST HAVE: 1.. A MODEM ( UNIVERSAL OR MTN )
2. HAVE BLACKBERRY SUBSCRIPTION (N500 WEEKLY OR N1500 MONTHLY)
3. THE SOFTWARE TO CONNECT AND BROWSE.

NOTE: IF YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS POST. IT IS MEANT FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE SOFTWARE OR WHO KNOW BUT DONT HAVE THE PROPER SETTINGS.

CALL OR TEXT 08164033889
. How to get that. Software, how long will it stay b4 the network block it. 08060063921

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by visalat(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
How To Use GatewayVPN.com on Spectranet 4G, Cobranet 4G and Unwired 4G

YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY SUBSCRIPTION TO YOUR ISP ANYMORE.
FIRST DOWNLOAD GATEWAYVPN V2 FOR THIS
These ISPs are very popular in Lagos, Abuja and porthacourt and gives upto 15Mbps download speed.
Locate one of their office or visit their website to buy your own modem.
After buying you modem, there is no need to subscribe to them.
Simply come here and get a Premium account for only N500 monthly.
You will get unlimited internet access at a speed of over 10Mbps.
If you already have a modem and a premium account connect your modem and open the Gatewayvpn VPN( Make sure you run as administrator if you are on Windows 7/Vista/cool.
Put your username and password you registered here in the vpn software.
We recommend using Gatewayvpn V2 since you have option to put port and select protocol UDP and port 53 or use V3 and select MTN BIS
Click connect and you should be able to browse unlimited with no data cap on Spectranent 4G, Cobranet 4G and Unwired 4G.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by autumnflower(f): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
Any window phone 8 users?? Please how do you do it?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rich4god(m): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hello guys. How do I purchaes PDProxy voucher. It seems like PDProxy works with MTN BIS.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by ZEALMAN(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rich4god: Hello guys. How do I purchaes PDProxy voucher. It seems like PDProxy works with MTN BIS.

Meet Mc Manual owner of

Vpnvouchers.net
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by sammyyoung3: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rich4god: Hello guys. How do I purchaes PDProxy voucher. It seems like PDProxy works with MTN BIS.

are u sure about this, dont trust dis guys oo
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Achmet: search and add jouslaw on facebook...he'll help u out...he sells voucher for 1k/month...cheers
I need a way to make my droid VPN unlimited,is there anyone that sella vouchers
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by buchito1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Anyways guyz!!! If u are an android uuser like me and u stil have ur BBC for MTN connected?? No need o worry js change switch on ur mobile hotspot nd statt enjoin wit me!!!! Its working live!!! Enjoy while promo lasts guyzzz... Jst hitt LIKE if it works for u, or DISLIKE.... No tim o check time oooo
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2013
Pls have been using Bis Plan on My IPhone 4s and it has been stopped, pls can any1 help me out, because some are still using there bis plan on their PC with Tweak VPN, but I don't think IPhone have the VPN, wish VPN can I use with it. Pls help me out.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by onimisi67: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2013
@ Jouslaw Pls can u help me with d free browsing cheat with mtn fastlink? M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ email Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ slomshally@gmail.com
Thanks sir
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by visalat(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
Are you a lover of FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING?
Pc free browsing using your mtn blackberry is back and better.
Using your MTN BIS(1500) with gatewayvpn,you can browse FREE unlimited on your laptop,iphone,mac,win xp,android device unlimited.

Make sure you buy the MTN BIS which is N1500 then download Gatewayvpn at their site and connect your modem using blackberry.net as apn.
If you are an android or iphone user,got their site and get the settings at gatewayvpn.com/downloads.php

Browse FREE UNLIMITED TODAY
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Oyawuni(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
so i wanna ask b4 i do this. Is the mtn bis weekly plan of 1000 unlimited? Activating by ssending BBWEEK TO 21600
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by visalat(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
I dont know for week. only BIS am sure of
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by fwook24: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
I need a voucher for gatewayVPN who is selling?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by tinko042(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
am using it to drop this messsge...itz still rocking with the help of vpn...08035013014 for d vpn

:
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Jerryzone(m): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
solution to your problem http://www.ogbongeinfo.com/2013/07/how-to-continue-using-your-mtn.html
sanchez4eva: I have been so frustrated and angry...I did the BIS stuff yesterday with mtn...just wasted 1500 for nothing..The modem connects but no browsing occurs...It says DNS sever look up failed on google chrome and nothing is going...Mtn are thieves but will not allow you steal from them...#BB angry smiley
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by dreylistick(m): 2:59am On Jul 22, 2013
Naija fellas wit dere false info sha, most knw the truth buh it hard 2 share freely nd d 1 u'll pay4 z also fake. Anyway 4me oo i got some trick here which used nd trusted, so u can beep me on my hotline nd i'll xplain 2u (08168722360) or add me on 2go @dreylistick afta u try it nd work then u can compesiate nd if u didn't God Grace z okay 4 me. GOODLUCK

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.