Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! (38536 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by zomby(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
@ oyewoleabiola21

You are a bloody fool. A 10 year old knows not to fool with this type of chick.
Your story is why I will not touch a Nigerian chick with a 100 feet pole. They all MOSTLY share the same sick mentality.
But blame it on poverty and lack of self respect.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Gwekzy: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
I never knew COMMON SENSE was dis difficult to ATTAIN....GUY U NEED TO GROW UP OR RATHER GO GET A MANURE IF ITS PROVING DIFFICULT... ODE
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Maigigz(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
Elee ooh, sori 4 asking sir but are u a learner? Abegi let the lady go no but bold 4 ooh or else you are oyo
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by statemanui(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
@op, guy na wa 4 u o mi bro............ U jst turn ur self 2 shoe shiner y bad guys dey oil d place ......
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Caspeezy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEE tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[color=#770077][/color]
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by dj5naira(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
bbexcel: The biggest mugu of 2013.

Recheck the OP's posting date and rephrase.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Efikman(m): 1:01am On Mar 26, 2013
Mugu of the decade.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by simpleseyi: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?

So maga like this one still dey? I beg buy her the latest BB Z10. What type of phone did you buy for your sisters? Iphone? Definately not. One sharp guy is bleeping her and you are paying for the bleeping. MUMU.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by sparko1(m): 1:19am On Mar 27, 2013
Bros come make i we-we for your head for seven days your sense will return.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by dj5naira(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
utyoh Brenda: All of u are just busy commenting on this rubbish! Isn't it obvious that Op is impotent?. . . If I were †hε girl I'll tell my sister †̥o join me in mumuing him. Issh

Even you.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by dj5naira(m): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
Don't let her pull the trigger!!!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by johnwell(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: she look so "Innocent and beatiful......" makin me to bliv she was unexposed...

Your weakness = Her beauty and innocency.

Your foolishness = You believing she is unexposed.

My advice = Get her blackberry porche.

My Question = Dem born you for refugee camp?
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
If u are changing phones for ur gf and u are still going to work on a bus then u ought to slap urself
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by LeJeun3: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
mondi_cheeks: If u are changing phones for ur gf and u are still going to work on a bus then u ought to slap urself
Na babe talk so o! Abeg make una hear am......... I am a righteous man!cheesycheesy
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by nsidear: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never Were Intimate..can I jst let her go like that?

This your story looks like a make up, there is no atom of truth in it. You need to be more constructive when making up stories, your grade is -1/100
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by bdg4success: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
my ,an the girl did nt love @ll. pls let her know dat u are nt ATM machine. if cant continue let her go the lord will give u ur own rel love. pls let her go wit the curse on her head.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by beautychoco(f): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
"If a man is not a man, he is a mouse"
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Drfinn: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
@OP,U dont nid a prophetess 2 tell U she has found in U a complete Maga!D ealia U walk away d beta 4 U.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 28, 2013
Ode ni e
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by oboyo1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
use her 4 money rituals
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
I guess the last time you were asked to recharge the prepayment metre of just #2,000 in your house, you complained you had no money but you keep changing latest Blackberries for strange women at will, God is watching you.

Op tho your head is being used by the teenage girl, you are supposed to be banned on nairaland for posting the unmentionable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.