Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! (38549 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by theripper: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Even if I write MUMU for 89 languages, e no still capture ur MUMU-ity.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by InvertedHammer: 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2013

This guy must be Abuja resident....No GAME!

They too dey f...k up for women matter.

cool
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
the_ripper: Even if I write MUMU for 89 languages, e no still capture ur MUMU-ity.
I swear grin grin grin grin grin

This is beyond the mumuness you get to see everyday, this one fit be village curse.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Itoroetti(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
Riodiao: My broda is time u show dat gurl ur smart 2. Tell her u've got her d bold 5 and u'll only giver her on 1 condition.She will give u d touch back.Remove her sim frm the phn ,pretend as if u taking her to d phn shop to buy d new 1.In d car stop n ask her to get OUT
Exactly wats on my mind.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ehhn U SAID U VE NEVA BEEN INTIMATE? Brother am sorry u ve just been pranked.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by tasandra: 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oga permit me to say,u ar a state mugu grin grin I mean to say,u ar a national Mugu grin
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Hadeyemy: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ehen so people like this still dy :-(
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by ony073: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
Bold 5 small nw, Na Z10 u suppose give her if u luv her very much. Mumu oshi.Hope say u neva forget ur family sha!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by PastorOluT(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?[/quote]

What should you do?
buy the bold5 and keep another extra cash for next week when she will want z10 cry
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by ultimatebunmi1(f): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Bros there are ways of taken care of ur girl and make her feel very impotant,not her given u conditon to buy her phone and avoiding ur pings and all that plz be wise,they are many girls outside than fooling urself with a girl that sees u as maga
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by victorazy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Riodiao: My broda is time u show dat gurl ur smart 2. Tell her u've got her d bold 5 and u'll only giver her on 1 condition.She will give u d touch back.Remove her sim frm the phn ,pretend as if u taking her to d phn shop to buy d new 1.In d car stop n ask her to get OUT

mmmmmm smart one.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by StFrank2(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
See this slowpoke o, abi u be Ghannian? Na ghana guyz I only no wey dey act mumu like u o... I trust my lasgidi bois dem no dey dull much like this o.. I wonder how many of dem wey we no even buy 3310 for sef but we still dey yansh.. Ejempesmiley
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
God will nt forgive u bros. Do u knw how many orphans we hav in motherless baby homes in naija? Is dat d best way to help? God will judge u guy!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by scobaba: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
@OP...u sure know wht you ar doing.

D story....scam

D title.....scam

D grammer composition.....scam.

Like a struggling naija celeb....u v gained cheap scam attention.

U v made front page bro *dancing*. I will drink to dat.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by dammytosh: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
The girl does not have taste. With the way you expressed yourself here, I am wondering how you would tell the girl to off her pant.

You must have been struggling with that simple phrase for the past 3 years.

Buy her Bold5 and please start saving for her Z10. A lot of people here called you Mumu but i call you "God Sent ATM"

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Achieverbaba: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mumu, she don open kiosk for ur head ;DMumu, she don open kiosk for ur head
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: She called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk some sense into her

You tried to talk some "sense" into a woman? LOL. I'm not even going to analyse anything else. Thanks for making my day (abi na night). Regardless of anything else, that's the only part of your lamentation that tells us who you really are: #mumuthings.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Inoknowbook: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?

Noooo! Boldtouch is not classy enough, why not get her a Range. Show her u r the man. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
MORAL OF THE STORY: NEVER DATE A GIRL U MET ON A BUS

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by obi4eze(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
mishooo: The ability to say NO is a virtue. Few people possess it.

True sir. The POWER to say NO and ACT RIGHT comes from God.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by dahmie2013: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
@OP pls abeg change dat ur topic joooor, it shud have been "I don turn 2 mugu" jeeez! Pls buy her blackberry 10 ​​​​OººK♓ªªªY! So much love indeed! 4 ur mind abi, dat one na love! Chaiii!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by 360command: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
wo, if na me , i must find way phvuock am. omo guy, no dull yourself. bone d babe mata.. na your material and money she want from u. how u go dey do all dis tins and u kno dey pineee d punany.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
U are a very stu.p1d boy.

My love no reach to buy woman BB unless you don become my wife.

I dont buy you what i dont already have. I use Nokia torch.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eeyah poor guy,he must be blindly in love. The biggest mugu of 2013. What were you thinking,its very obvious she doesn't love you. Please wake up,look for a woman that will love you for who u are and not your money. I pray the jazz she used on you will clear by fire by force.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by abolo: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
dumb and dumber
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
[quote author=Jojo Armani][/quote] she don open office for ur house mumu
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by ypzilanti: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
Some men love torture. Enjoy the pain.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by brossege(m): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
Infact hen You r Α̲̅ big fool/mumu/odeeee in this earth FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ still asking such stupid questions. Give her red card before she send You packing.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by donigspain(m): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
What is a 2012 story about one National Maga doing on the frontpage in 2013. I think a moderator is high on burukutu.undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2013

Arrh, smart guy. You read my thoughts.

I once walked a girl out of my car one day. Since that day, she started respecting me. She was like '' are you serious ',' should i leave your car ''

I said YES MA.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Pappyto: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
your mumuity is only matched by your stupidity, daz all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. / Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.