Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! (38551 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by alpamo6: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2013
The caption does not reflect the story, i didnt see anything abt love here. Get a life grin
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by ijemomo(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2013
U sound so naïve. It's surprising to me that u can't read where this r\ship is leading u to! This is what is Mogu muomuo
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by BigBizzy(m): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2013
You must not sleep with every lady, sometimes just see it as a good will....simply put, God put u in her life at that moment so u will help her solve few probs...my opinion: its time to stop and elt her carry her cross....what a rude gal[color=#990000][/color]
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Airforce1(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2013
Richieboyn:

Must he see the colour of her pant? Whatz it with all dis pant issue?

Another mugu spotted

Investing on a woman without getting returns is what real gees call stuupidity

If u must eat my money then be ready to give me your virrginityy

No time to begin check time
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by veron007: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2013
Give what she wants once the fucking is worth the cost. Consider it that you are paying for the sex ..... no strings attached. Heard of friends with benefits?
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Airforce1(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2013
BigBizzy: You must not sleep with every lady, sometimes just see it as a good will....simply put, God put u in her life at that moment so u will help her solve few probs...my opinion: its time to stop and elt her carry her cross....what a rude gal[color=#990000][/color]

Whose side are u brov?
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by LeJeun3: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ Topic! Gangnam Style.................
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by ashlamonki: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2013
U re a big fool n a disgrace to the world of men, cover ur naughty face pls
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by masterpiece123: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2013
Ure a big time Mumu, at dis age girl want chop u finish. Simply ask her to ur place dat u should c, after dat tease her and Bleep her, then collect ur fone and throw her away. She be maga girl. Leave her
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by tesimola4real(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2013
well, by this time of generations... nothing is free. so my guy u beta walk away and let her go
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Ojobojo1(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2013
You are a big fool,see as woman de use u like wrapper.u r a disgrace to manhood
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by ceeceeco: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2013
U're a 2ru definitiøn øf a "JU MAN". U're strictly øn "LAXITY"...yøung man, u beta advice urself.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Leemak: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2013
Sorry b4 i read other ppl's comment, U R MAGA OF D CENTURY......firstly, u met a nigerian girl in a bus and u fall in love with her just like dt, she wil meet anoda person like dt.Secondly, u r spending ur so hard-earned money on a love-of-money girl, definitely she wil stil leave u even if u spend more money on her.....but dis wil serve as a warning to oda guys who r fond of lashing money on gold-diger nigerian girls.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by braxjay(m): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2013
tfashina: if you like killl your self because of a ladies, ladies of nowadays are so desperate and if u are try to give them all what they want that can still live you so with this am advancing you to please used your brain just tr to live her jeje OK

OMG English.. thank God its a second language omo use broken na so u no go finish english kpata-kpata

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by eikeem(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2013
This isn't love; it's prostitution.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by mamaafrik(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2013
If datz d way it really happend,oh boy na real sulele u b,ode akidanidani.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by alexleo(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?

What a foolish Person you are.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Itulah(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2013
Shoot her intead tongue

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by crackhouse(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2013
Bad English. Anyway, your name is ATM and u are mandated to dispense money.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by UD101(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2013
nhiyo: She does not love you, She loves Ūя̲̅ Money grin
Simply put
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by BizBloke(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: ..can I jst let her go like that?

You know the answer. Seriously, burn all those nice guy ish and tell her to have a long walk.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Ekowise(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2013
Guy let her just go. Dnt feel u ar a losser if u hb nt................ Though..........
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by dozzy24(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2013
My friend run very far away from her ok. Dat wil do u alot. Gud
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by BizBloke(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2013
BigBizzy: You must not sleep with every lady, sometimes just see it as a good will....simply put, God put u in her life at that moment so u will help her solve few probs...my opinion: its time to stop and elt her carry her cross....what a rude gal
Meaning kini? Abeg, my God doesn't work that way. She has problems? He doesn't, right? His first problem is: he thinks money buys love. It doesn't. It just gives a good bargaining position for something like S-E-X.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by faithco: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2013
Are you a learner? undecided
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Joshcoli(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2013
She's playing games...
if you cant play along
just let go my brother
That's what girls of nowadays do for a living
No shame and no conscience
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by fankidzei: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2013
nhiyo: She does not love you, She loves Ūя̲̅ Money grin
[color=#990000][/color]

gbagauuuun!!! on point!!!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by fankidzei: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2013
faithco: Are you a learner? undecided

ahahahah!!!........ my bro, no need to ask nah! by their ways u shall know them --- he's a confirmed grade one 'L'
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by NosaHenry(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2013
If I call you ATM Machine, I might be wrong, because pple have money in their account before going to ATM to withdraw . But this girl has no account yet she comes to you to withdraw. Then what are you? Lost soul. You definitely don't have brain in that your coconut you call head. Grow up to be counted as a man or should I saw human being.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by felicitychick: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2013
She loves your money!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by konami001: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2013
Na wa for all the responses o... See curses(s) and abuses(s)....
So Nigeria don too decent to the extent nobody fit do good for woman and expect im reward for heaven?
SMH for the poster sha....e belike say u nor be naija citizen self... carry on jare since the money is there..
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by prospero5(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2013
are you a learner? :-D

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / My Girlfriend Is Marrying Someone Else / 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.