Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! (38565 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by princecemo(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2013
u sound dull already, so what advice shud i give to a dullard rather than tell u to get a BB Porche for her.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Bigsteveg(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2013
Odee, which kind talk be this now.....if i be you i for no buy the bold 5 but blackberry porche cum dey give her my whole salary everymonth. Mumu
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2013
@op,I seriously need you in my life embarassed
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by emonsdan: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2013
you just have to be urself. asking if you are to let her go is of no use to the audience all what you need is boldness and not bold5
hw are you sure sure even if you buy bold5 she is for you. boy let her go to where she can stay
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by braxjay(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2013
lynpetra: @op,I seriously need you in my life embarassed

abi my sister, a proper mugu always come handy, no intimacy just for withdrawal cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by tonididdy(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2013
Sarah a: you be big time mumu
guy for were even girls they call u mumu...always look YANSH before FACE nexttime
ok to the topic.call the chick say the bold5 don ready make she come meet you.arrange with you and your guys to rape am.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by 24and6are12: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2013
Na u wan kill urself 4 her love
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by BizBloke(m): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2013
lynpetra: @op,I seriously need you in my life embarassed

LOL. Na Jesus you need.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by AGEZIE: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2013
suit urself
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by chumakk: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2013
[quote author=Tinyemeka]
Stoopid thread!
Here I am heartbroken, dejected and desperately searching for a way of getting data back to my Galaxy before I go crazy from Internet withdrawal syndrome and this ... of a guy is undecided on whether to commit 120% of his salary in buying a phone for a coal-digger he met on a bus!

Mister, you ain't worth buying a BB Bold when you are not yet bold enough to define what you are in a "relationship" for. The girl is a serious mumu sef. Why didn't she ask you to get her BB Z10] LOL...Z10 hv not come out that time. Maybe the guy don buy the thing 4 her! cheesy
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by tucker12(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2013
Your so mumu oooo angry angry
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by freeamie: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2013
xtrafly: Another maga seeking advice...
My advice- Get some sense!

My brother, it beats my imagination.
With all the info, experiences, warnings being shared everyday ??
I still find it difficult to believe that in this 2013, five-star brainless Magas still exist in Naija.
Nawaaooo
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by mala052(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2013
make sure u cross her and runaway
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by An0nimus: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2013
Kaxmytex: Mod..wetin apun nah?
Thread wey dem don create since jun 11 2012,d tin jux dey arrive FP...
Which advice we wan kum give d OP naw?
D op last login is jul 18 2012....maybe d guy don hang himsef bcuz of wot apun'd 2 him,who knwz?...
exactly what I wanted to say..you dey see road jare *chop knuckle*grin
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by johnnynikky(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2013
And it's dat her love that will surely send you to your early grave if u ain't wise to use your head. Don't just change her fone o, buy her cars, build her a house, even empty your account to show how much u love her. Mugu! Gbewu dani lover.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by danot1030: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?

come are you a roadside shoe shiner or what? your composition is so terrible i beg and you sound like a mumu to me. you know what by her laptop in addition.... the boy is gud, the senior brother of waster.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Airforce1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
@OP

For your mind she is your girlfriend
But for her mind u be her mugu

And some of this guys forming Mr sabi here has fallen mugu one way or another

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by chikeorji123(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
Renovated maga!..
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by chikeorji123(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
Op ur a Renovated maga!..
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Raphtop(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
This guy obviously needs help and not the insults you guys are raining on him.
This is my advice for you @op. Invite her to your house telling her you already bought the phone. When she comes, summon courage and at least be a sex machine for once rather than ATM.
Thereafter you tell her you are done paying her bills and she can leave if she so desires.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by andyanders: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
oyewoleabiola21: I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?

Edit your grammar first, so that one can read in-between what you are just saying here since you are a father Christmas or mumu for the lady. Why you no buy motor give am? You enter motor with a lady, which translates that you are still struggling to be a man and you have the mind to be buying such nonsense for the lady? Go and arrange your life because you are still a poor man entering public motor and toasting babe. You no dey shame?
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Ochason(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Young man tell us, how much have u spent on ur mother sence this year secondly how much have u given to God since this year and thirdly have u eva bought blackberry 4ur mother or ur father since this year. Wat av u gotten in return 4m her since u got to knw her. Be wise and stop fooling arund
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by kollytin(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
Maga bold5 Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡
Highest order. Guy wise up. Guys Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡
Now aday Ω̴a̶̲̥̅ sharp guys wt IQ sharper.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by fizzykrist(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
I dont want t be too hash on you. She does not love you, at all, infact you are one her MUGU sorry to use that word.Just run for your life and look for who loves you for your person and not what you have.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by nolio(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
I hope his blind love would let him catch a grenade 4 her
Soo_cool: mumu! Don't u know that love is blind? Come on buy her the bold 5 and stop asking silly questions!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by nolio(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
Who tell u say bold5 na highest order? Bold6 don out oo. Z10 even dey sef. Men see elevation. 4rm curve2 to touch,nw bold5. God,y am i not a female. I wld v had sum1 buy me a car and a house at banana island by nw
kollytin: Maga bold5 Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡
Highest order. Guy wise up. Guys Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡
Now aday Ω̴a̶̲̥̅ sharp guys wt IQ sharper.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by wassup123(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
Guy y u dey fall our hand like dis na, she is obviosly taken u 4 a fool, pls kindly do d needful
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by simplygreat(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
guy no vex just give me dat money.....she no need am not to talk of d phone
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by braxjay(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
as my people say:
i buy phone for babe another man buy card = division of labour.
i buy dress for babe another man remove dress = separation of power

but u buy everything and as far as I'm concerned some other guys are enjoying everything = worlds greatest MUMU
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by onoxelvis(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
Common fool, you are in a bus and buying phones for a woman. God have mercy on you.....
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by ableD1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
threads of this kind pisses me off... at OP! ur a first class MAGA... cant u see she doesn't love u? Bold5 is even too small. Get her Blackberry Z10...since na u b d last mugu.. some girls are wicked.Can u imagine? DAMN!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by foward1212(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
grin ;DI feel u my man. That ability is possesed by few intellegent people. A great virtue indeed.
mishooo: The ability to say NO is a virtue. Few people possess it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / My Girlfriend Is Marrying Someone Else / I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.