Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely (10508 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Can You Love Someone You Have Not Seen / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely by vega84(m): 7:22am On Jun 13, 2012
Gal dnt dump the guy or u will regret it if giv him time like he asked,meanwhile if he doesn't love or feel some tin special fr u ,he will nt be wit u fr a whole two yrs use ur head gal
Re: Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely by Mynd44: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2012
bvc:
<---its obvious to her, she still can hang on cus he got something to offer - money! She's just looking 4 encouragement. So, nlanders can go ahead n give her that. Ask me, I say get a job grin
That is some serious allegations you have raised
Re: Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely by JIkaba(m): 9:07am On Jun 13, 2012
may b his luv stil de incubation period. Wait, e go hatch o! wink
Re: Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely by GreenJ(m): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2012
webdezzi:

word!!!
we fall in love with attributes.
these attributes includes beauty, money, intelligence, height,academic achievements, family backgrounds etc.
remove all of these from any already existing "i will die for you" relationship, even your gateman will advice you to try someone else.

However, depending on your temperament, you may still be addicted to the sweet memories, but not for long.

Real real words!!!
@ post: pls compare your status with he's & his attitudes towards you, then you will have some answers 4 yourself.
Re: Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely by ojuu4u(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2012
i wl advice u to consider his respond 2 u if his actn 2wad u is positive pls carry on because he may testing/teasing u. but make sure u arnt force urself on him its dangerious
Re: Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely by enupdates(f): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2012
Its not bad to love someone genuiely but it's good for them to love you in return. I had a boyfriend i dated for 1year(but i'v known him all my life) and i wasn't in love with him but he was head over heels for me and he still is but i just had to leave the relationship the good of both of us. What do i mean?! He loved me so much but i cldnt reciprocate that love and he wasn't happy. I myself wasn't happy and if it landed into marriage that way we will all be telling a different story. In my opinion,i believe if you love someone that person should love you back in return,if not in the same measure but the 'love difference' shouldn't be too much,if not someone will be doing the loving and another the 'coping with', meanwhile they is someone out there that wants to love you.
Re: Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely by Fxmagnate(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2012
well i think its possible sometimes when you both have gone thru somethings in those two years..I believe he has told you that he loves u before..cos I believe the poster hasnt told us everything yet..what if she has her extremes angry(may be she'd cheated him b4 n guy got to know and some other issues like jealousy,anger e.t.c)and the guy is still trudging on..he may still love her but scars are making him reconsider..Dont be too quick to judge

1 Like

Re: Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely by jay2smart19(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]Sis, there is fire on d mountain. I think u better take a walk bt dnt run. Dat guy dnt luv u. What ever he is doing right nw is out of pitty and he dnt want to hurt u bt want u to understand. Be d first to take a walk and u wnt be hurt coz as it is, u cant hurt him. Think abt it. Many gals luv me bt i dnt luv any yet bt i tel dem i do coz dat wat they want to hear. I no talk again.
Re: Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely by ehie007(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
For your wedding, events photography, you don't need to search far, we are right here.

We deliver exceptional services

Contact us at www.emujphotography.com.ng (Phone no: 07041868162)
Re: Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely by ojjp: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
Exactly! God is luv. Not until u find him, u cant find luv. 4get abt d sexual luv, it fades away so quick. Luk 4 God's kind of luv, n u ll make a hpy n a role model home.
Re: Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely by Mynd44: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
^^
And how about those who don't believe in God?
Re: Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely by Sianoz: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
sexyzeeno: Almost 2 years now dat i've been dating this guy and I love him so much and I can do anything 4 him. I was with him last weekend and I ask if he truly love him and he said he didn't knw dt I shld not be angry is just dat he's not sure that he need time to figure it out. Am hurting pls advise me.
well i must b honest with u. Ur friend doest want d r/ship to metemorphos into marriage. So i dont see him marrying u @ d end of d day.infact men read such question as 'will u marry me'.Hence some men find it very hard to answer such question when they are not really in love.i advice dat u should start removing ur mind from him now, so d pain wont b terrible when he eventually leaves you.
Re: Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely by Humptydumpty(f): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hmmmm! Let me ask 1st wat r ur ages? Cos we all kw wat adolescence n juvinile delequency cud cause.If u guyz r of age n engag in2 a relatnship den u shud kw d kind n d aim of it n whr its leadin u! Now hez nt sure if he loves u,lik u said 'u cud do anytin 4 him'shws u r d one dt kip d relatnship goin but now u hav2 slow dwn n see if he maks a move by leadin in d rlatnship. If he doesnt u kw dt he doesnt lov u but if odawise kw dat he lovs u but dnt kw hw2 say it
Re: Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely by Humptydumpty(f): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hmmmm! Let me ask 1st wat r ur ages? Cos we all kw wat adolescence n juvinile delequency cud cause.If u guyz r of age n engag in2 a relatnship den u shud kw d kind n d aim of it n whr its leadin u! Now hez nt sure if he loves u,lik u said 'u cud do anytin 4 him'shws u r d one dt kip d relatnship goin but now u hav2 slow dwn n see if he maks a move by leadin in d rlatnship. If he doesnt u kw dt he doesnt lov u but if odawise kw dat he lovs u but dnt kw hw2 say it,just giv him sm tym witout sex o
Re: Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely by Mynd44: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
DPS
Re: Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely by tpia5: 3:25am On Dec 08, 2013
are these the updates:

How Long Does Heartbreak Last.

https://www.nairaland.com/1105348/how-long-does-heartbreak-last

Help! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Ex.

https://www.nairaland.com/1105520/cant-stop-having-sex-ex

Can Love Grow Over Time!

https://www.nairaland.com/1240003/love-grow-over-time

Re: Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely by Curious345: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
JIkaba:
may b his luv stil de incubation period. Wait, e go hatch o! wink
loving someone completely and unconditionally is a must for any love effort to look genuine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) / What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) / Is Mercy Chinwo's Husband A Cultist? (pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.