Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,716 members, 7,840,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (511406 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I was trying not to say that out oh, but you just did , , , Lol
I mean...lets call a spade a spade...this is a no judgment zone ....lol...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
Siga: I mean...lets call a spade a spade...this is a no judgment zone ....lol...

I know, but i be gentleman oh , , , Lol - I feel you though, you are doing a great work here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I know, but i be gentleman oh , , , Lol - I feel you though, you are doing a great work here
...u quick forget me ooo....u remember one time wey one guy for Toronto ship people guy con cut....wey we talk how people car stranded for Naija port...and they had to pay another clearing fee....u and I talk once for phone now...that time u dey work for Ministry....remember
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
^^^ Na You biko, sir . . . I beg no vex i don remember. . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
Fhemmmy: ^^^ Na You biko, sir . . . I beg no vex i don remember. . .
Na me now....omo...most people lost dem cars ooo...the thing enter demoradge....na one woman I pity pass...she carry all her money stuck up 3 vans and container...go naija ...and the container never leave the yard before bank carry leg put on am...and no contact to find her ....and she don kuku ma go naija finally...to go settle...oh boy...I cry for her ooo...cos she go wait for naija tire....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
Siga: Na me now....omo...most people lost dem cars ooo...the thing enter demoradge....na one woman I pity pass...she carry all her money stuck up 3 vans and container...go naija ...and the container never leave the yard before bank carry leg put on am...and no contact to find her ....and she don kuku ma go naija finally...to go settle...oh boy...I cry for her ooo...cos she go wait for naija tire....

Who was the agent that did the shipping for her? There is this particular agent in Toronto that really need to be arrested and put away for good.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Who was the agent that did the shipping for her? There is this particular agent in Toronto that really need to be arrested and put away for good.
...na one Indian now...i don forget hin name...people run leave Nigerians wey dey ship say them too expensive go carry car giv the guy cos of $150 difference....bank aution off all the cars for hin yard man...everything...infact my friends bought cars wey be like $5000 for $500....its a mad place that day....one day auction....everything must go...na wa...anyway...make we no mess this thread up with our own wahala ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
Siga: ...na one Indian now...i don forget hin name...people run leave Nigerians wey dey ship say them too expensive go carry car giv the guy cos of $150 difference....bank aution off all the cars for hin yard man...everything...infact my friends bought cars wey be like $5000 for $500....its a mad place that day....one day auction....everything must go...na wa...anyway...make we no mess this thread up with our own wahala ....

I hope the moderator will not get angry that we are derailing oh . . . but there is this Nigerian man as well Mr. OLA Oyetibo, when you hear that name, run , , , ,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I hope the moderator will not get angry that we are derailing oh . . . but there is this Nigerian man as well Mr. OLA Oyetibo, when you hear that name, run , , , ,
...Tx...na ADGOD i dey use anywaz....the guy is like a bro to me...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
Siga: ...Tx...na ADGOD i dey use anywaz....the guy is like a bro to me...

Let us talk offline . . .
@ ALL . . sorry for the side convo . . . Next question for Chief Siga Please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
@ effizypo so u went all d way to vfs and no one there was able to give u any reasonable reason for d delay ah so wat will some one now enh i am so tired oh pls everyone is there a number on which i can use to call the embassy to ask wat is going on cos i am just confused i dnt know wat to think oh but all d same i still put all my hope in God
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
dosunmu matilda: @ effizypo so u went all d way to vfs and no one there was able to give u any reasonable reason for d delay ah so wat will some one now enh i am so tired oh pls everyone is there a number on which i can use to call the embassy to ask wat is going on cos i am just confused i dnt know wat to think oh but all d same i still put all my hope in God

How long have you been waiting and what is the last update you have?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
@Fhemmmy you now see and feel how good it is to rub mind with a dude at anoda level
@ Chief Siga thank you for bring out anoda side of our BIg bros....well he is the big bros!! While you are the DON...you too have really don dis forum a great deal may ur fruits too one day seat to call you bless...because of we faceless nigerians you helping here may the world know you and call you for good.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
seir405: @Fhemmmy you now see and feel how good it is to rub mind with a dude at anoda level
@ Chief Siga thank you for bring out anoda side of our BIg bros....well he is the big bros!! While you are the DON...you too have really don dis forum a great deal may ur fruits too one day seat to call you bless...because of we faceless nigerians you helping here may the world know you and call you for good.

Amen, Sir and pray for you too that we will see yu in Canada, hopefully at one of the "Nigerian Independence parties" God will make a way for you too, sir
However, i am always willing and ready to rub mind oh, cos no one is bigger than the other, na only God . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
I submitted my application on d 7th of september and it got to CDHc on d 10th of september,dis is d 10 week of my application and d only update is ur application is under process i just pray God takes control of everything
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Amen, Sir and pray for you too that we will see yu in Canada, hopefully at one of the "Nigerian Independence parties" God will make a way for you too, sir
However, i am always willing and ready to rub mind oh, cos no one is bigger than the other, na only God . . .
surely and purely be His grace!!! UW
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
dosunmu matilda: I submitted my application on d 7th of september and it got to CDHc on d 10th of september,dis is d 10 week of my application and d only update is ur application is under process i just pray God takes control of everything

That is not too late yet, were you able to submit all required docs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
seir405: @Fhemmmy you now see and feel how good it is to rub mind with a dude at anoda level
...E go better for u my bro...God will grant u ur good heart desires....I always like to see people progress and achieve all they deserve...but in this forum...I will like to plead with guys to be very respectful and not disrespect eachother...spencer3705 made some rude comments which I find highly offensive....he just got his visa and has not even stepped on a plane before flapping his gums....some of us here are not babies...to the glory of God I am almost 40 and I still believe in the respect my parents tot me...so, lets us respect ourselves....I am willing and ready to advise, assist as much as God lets me at 0 cost....my reward is from God...and believe me he is wonderful....I shared a story with one of the guys here that I had the priviledge of chattin with on skype....I helped a guy I never knew from Adam when he came to Canada at 0 cost...today...I must tell u he has blessed me more than I can ever imagine....he has even linked me up with connections that money cant buy....so...who am I not to help others when I am already enjoyin helpin some people....but I must say...some people don nearly cause wahala for me too...lol....negative and postive waka together...but more good than bad...tx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
dosunmu matilda: I submitted my application on d 7th of september and it got to CDHc on d 10th of september,dis is d 10 week of my application and d only update is ur application is under process i just pray God takes control of everything
haba my sister...check this link out...its 19 weeks for a complete application....dont worry...it is well
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
@femmy i was able to submit all d required docs oh and i have strong family ties too i really verified and am sure my documents are alright so with d grace of God its alright.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
Siga: ...E go better for u my bro...God will grant u ur good heart desires....I always like to see people progress and achieve all they deserve...but in this forum...I will like to plead with guys to be very respectful and not disrespect eachother...spencer3705 made some rude comments which I find highly offensive....he just got his visa and has not even stepped on a plane before flapping his gums....some of us here are not babies...to the glory of God I am almost 40 and I still believe in the respect my parents tot me...so, lets us respect ourselves....I am willing and ready to advise, assist as much as God lets me at 0 cost....my reward is from God...and believe me he is wonderful....I shared a story with one of the guys here that I had the priviledge of chattin with on skype....I helped a guy I never knew from Adam when he came to Canada at 0 cost...today...I must tell u he has blessed me more than I can ever imagine....he has even linked me up with connections that money cant buy....so...who am I not to help others when I am already enjoyin helpin some people....but I must say...some people don nearly cause wahala for me too...lol....negative and postive waka together...but more good than bad...tx
.....:hummmm really deep av simply placed the category of the fellows here in different box based on their manner of approach...some are still been fed by dad/ mum,some with great sense of humour,some frustrated with the whole Nigeria-Project,and the newcomers ...but in all I believe as a dad with responsibilities you understand better. Once again UW
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
dosunmu matilda: @femmy i was able to submit all d required docs oh and i have strong family ties too i really verified and am sure my documents are alright so with d grace of God its alright.

Just like i ave said and Siga as well, you have nothing to worry about, 10 weeks is nothing too long . . . Since you ave submitted all needed, they get ready by sleeping in a deep freezer for a week to get ready to the weather in Canada . . . Just kidding, you will fine and you still have time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
@ siga i know its 19wks and i have gone thru all their websites its just dat am a little bit worried cos my resumption date is 7th of jan and we are in Nov already enh anyway it is well by d grace of God i will hear good news soon in jesus name
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
dosunmu matilda: @ siga i know its 19wks and i have gone thru all their websites its just dat am a little bit worried cos my resumption date is 7th of jan and we are in Nov already enh anyway it is well by d grace of God i will hear good news soon in jesus name
I gat u my sister....but be it December, Jan, or March...all we want na good news say "Dear Matilda, it is with pleasure to inform you that your visa has been mailed to you, please allow for 3 business days for your visa to be delivered"....no be so...ehen...no wahala....Stay blessed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
dosunmu matilda: @ siga i know its 19wks and i have gone thru all their websites its just dat am a little bit worried cos my resumption date is 7th of jan and we are in Nov already enh anyway it is well by d grace of God i will hear good news soon in jesus name

Dont let those dates make you develop high blood pressure, i beg, dates are there for guidance and if you have to, you find a way to chage the date, better to arrive here healthy than with high blood pressure oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
Amen of i will be called and b granted dis visa against all odds in jesus name,thks guys i wait for my good news soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by nivax21: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
@dosunmu.no mind them o!e no dey reach 19weeks unless your file is somewhat complicated.make your BP no rise o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
nivax21: @dosunmu.no mind them o!e no dey reach 19weeks unless your file is somewhat complicated.make your BP no rise o

You dont want the person to get high blood pressure, yet you telling him that his file is complicated? . . . I am sure the time spent so far is not for no reason.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
nivax21: @dosunmu.no mind them o!e no dey reach 19weeks unless your file is somewhat complicated.make your BP no rise o
...no be me kuku put date for Canadian Immigration website....u see the link I put...thats backin up what you say ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
Siga: ...u carry point for pocket....if dem giv her admission and she secure visa....when she reach here...she fit bone the school find better place...lol ...
@Siga, please do you mean change school to another one or you meant something else?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2012

We submitted almost same time. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
Siga: ...E go better for u my bro...God will grant u ur good heart desires....I always like to see people progress and achieve all they deserve...but in this forum...I will like to plead with guys to be very respectful and not disrespect eachother...spencer3705 made some rude comments which I find highly offensive....he just got his visa and has not even stepped on a plane before flapping his gums....some of us here are not babies...to the glory of God I am almost 40 and I still believe in the respect my parents tot me...so, lets us respect ourselves....I am willing and ready to advise, assist as much as God lets me at 0 cost....my reward is from God...and believe me he is wonderful....I shared a story with one of the guys here that I had the priviledge of chattin with on skype....I helped a guy I never knew from Adam when he came to Canada at 0 cost...today...I must tell u he has blessed me more than I can ever imagine....he has even linked me up with connections that money cant buy....so...who am I not to help others when I am already enjoyin helpin some people....but I must say...some people don nearly cause wahala for me too...lol....negative and postive waka together...but more good than bad...tx

Siga biko no vex. Continue the good job you are doing. God will bless you. Who no go no know. Visa na one thing, to make am na another thing jare. God bless everyone on this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.