Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,924 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (513143 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 1:53am On Nov 12, 2012
It's another week....this week should bring more Good news......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 2:03am On Nov 12, 2012
Joe980: @Spenser, how every...good to go?

joe thanks alot.almighty God which is visa dispencer would dispence ur trv soon.itz wel wit ur soul. Spencer is good o o o and set to leave for canada soon.i have been busy wit training which cud turn me guru having reached canada.though i view as guest at time and am impressed wit u guyz..@siga u came frm no where and u turn guru immediately stating u are a PR in canada lol.though u are trying ur best and i can stand since dis is a faceles forum,every1 cud claim as well.my advice to forumite is dat dy sud ask their questions publicly and forget geting hooked with trv or PR claimers via mails or social networks cause only God knows who is who.emphasizing dis to avoid being scamed or yahoo.lol.na naija we dey so o.i knw wat am emphasizing.GOD wud crown our effort dis week with medicals and trv news cos i must confess dis house is realy dull.do u fink late august aplicnt frm 20th upward have hope to resume 4 winter session?base on wat am reading n my chart here,i doubt cos non of d aug aplicnts have bin called 4 medicals.by dis tyme last year,medical dy flow like water.if na sin make God forgve us o o o....GOD KNWs best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 2:19am On Nov 12, 2012
@siga,i saw ur post where u stated students were been issued one month single entry visa?
Were u given dis as well wen u left for canada? I can argue dis infront of obatala (lol) dat student visa can never be single entry but multiple entries and canever ever b 1 month bt atleast a year...u are nt going as a student to be confined!!!.studnt cn enter their home country at will.though Thankz 4 ur input bt is beta nt to post wat we are nt sure of.ONE LUV Bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 2:57am On Nov 12, 2012
@omósànyà,bro thankz 4 ur brodaly love...i c dis week is urz and c further instruction dancing azonto at ur door step...just claim it by faith.and check around 10-11 smtin must hapen. @lilaowow,u get mouth gan.thankz man.sky is ur starting point nt limit.i can c ur apartment well furnished at saskatoon and a white oyibo gurl waiting 4 u to cum.hmm! E go happen.GOD IS TOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 3:21am On Nov 12, 2012
Spencer is right, the visa is multiple entry and the minimum I've seen is 10months
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 5:52am On Nov 12, 2012
Crossnavy: Hello everyone, I presently live in the UK and would like to emigrate to Canada under the provincial nominee programme (Manitoba). I have everything except a sponsor.
Is it possible for someone to sponsor me as a family friend? Pls reply to this post with your email addy and let's talk. I am looking at Winnipeg, Manitoba. I look forward to hearing from you really soon.

Cheers.
PLS house,is there anyone going for january intake at HUMBER college,i submitted my application on 26th Sept to VAC but no update so far and will be resuming on 7th january 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Crossnavy(f): 6:25am On Nov 12, 2012
Crossnavy: Hello everyone, I presently live in the UK and would like to emigrate to Canada under the provincial nominee programme (Manitoba). I have everything except a sponsor.
Is it possible for someone to sponsor me as a family friend? Pls reply to this post with your email addy and let's talk. I am looking at Winnipeg, Manitoba. I look forward to hearing from you really soon.

Cheers.

Hi all
I'm waiting...Can someone please contact me if you can do this. Please just email me and we will chat about Ts &Cs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 7:17am On Nov 12, 2012
lillaowow: My sponsor called. She told me CDHC called her work place. Spoke with d highest Oga about her. (D response was really good, she got d hint from another staff)
Has anyone had such experience before?
Really hoping for positive news soon.
U submitted Aug 28th & got ds info on ur 10th week, that shuld mean CDHC is already verifying Sep applicatn's or they are reviewing both Aug & Sep @d same time wrt issues raised abt trv quotas for a given period stated by some veterans here (Maybe the reason no news yet from Aug applicants); else Aug applicants shuld have heard from CDHC (Unless ders a delay in verificatn of docs so CDHC moved on 2d next 1). There maybe no backlogs like last year - dnt forget VAC whc was not in existence ds time last year was established to ease stress & by statement from @illuminati they stopped accepting more winter app sumtym in Sep. Lets see wht ds week wuld bring...Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2012
princetoochi:
PLS house,is there anyone going for january intake at HUMBER college,i submitted my application on 26th Sept to VAC but no update so far and will be resuming on 7th january 2013

please i have intention to apply to humber college so i will like you to tell me how you apply and the condition on your acceptance letter pls,are you going for post or under graduate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2012
Don Cipher:
U submitted Aug 28th & got ds info on ur 10th week, that shuld mean CDHC is already verifying Sep applicatn's or they are reviewing both Aug & Sep @d same time wrt issues raised abt trv quotas for a given period stated by some veterans here (Maybe the reason no news yet from Aug applicants); else Aug applicants shuld have heard from CDHC (Unless ders a delay in verificatn of docs so CDHC moved on 2d next 1). There maybe no backlogs like last year - dnt forget VAC whc was not in existence ds time last year was established to ease stress & by statement from @illuminati they stopped accepting more winter app sumtym in Sep. Lets see wht ds week wuld bring...Cheers

Hi everyone.......VAC stopped collecting applications for Winter(January)start dates on the 4th of October precisely cause the applications had to get to CDHC the next day 5th of October which was the deadline.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by nivax21: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2012
Nawaooh..this visa/medical stuff is taking longer than I expected o!.submitted my application on the 12th of September and my classes start on the 7th of January..got admitted in the university of ottawa(MASc Chemical Engineering).höping and praying for good news for all of us this week!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by AugustAplicant: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2012
You all are doing a great job. Please keep it up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2012
nivax21: Nawaooh..this visa/medical stuff is taking longer than I expected o!.submitted my application on the 12th of September and my classes start on the 7th of January..got admitted in the university of ottawa(MASc Chemical Engineering).höping and praying for good news for all of us this week!
bro how long did it take ottawa to reach a decision on ur application.?? were u able to secure a supervisor before you were admitted.? also were u considered for funding/graduate assitantship?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2012
@spencer, thanks very much. You'r too mouthed. Hopefully i'l dance azonto this week IJN. @all, medical news will flood the house this week IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by nivax21: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2012
@freshdude.I secured a supervisor before applying o.university of British Columbia taught me a lesson
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2012
AugustAplicant: You all are doing a great job. Please keep it up.

Immigration lawyer are u back?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by AugustAplicant: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2012
efosa12345:

Immigration lawyer are u back?
Hahahaha...I dont know what you are talking about.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2012
AugustAplicant:
Hahahaha...I dont know what you are talking about.

*wink*

Wa gbayi.......
My padi...

I've missed you.

Ow was yur trip?
I've been lonley here without you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by AugustAplicant: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2012
lillaowow:

*wink*

Wa gbayi.......
My padi...

I've missed you.

Ow was yur trip?
I've been lonley here without you

Pele o. It is well. I have been around o. The gate was locked so i scaled the fence...Hahahahaaha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2012
nivax21: @freshdude.I secured a supervisor before applying o.university of British Columbia taught me a lesson
how long did it take them to reach a decision on your admission, were u considered for funding/research assistantship?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by AugustAplicant: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2012
Please everybody should remain calm. Whats gonna be is gonna be Ok? But you can pray sha because prayer changes things sometimes not all the time. I will be back November ending to count TRV's and medical. For now its bye! Takia
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2012
I am also going to ottawa university Msc in Engineering management but i got my admission without getting a supervisor oh was thinking i can easily get a supervisor when i get there by d grace of God anyway am hoping for medical call dis week cos i submitted 7th of september by his grace dis week will b joyous
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by imadebaby: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2012
Hi oga siga dis is my email e_madng@yahoo.com. Pls send me a mail. Expectin ur mail

Siga: @lovesavvi...my bad...was out and i just got home...I read thru what the wrote....I must honestly say #1. The college you applied to is a sub-standard college... #2. The course you apply to is not related to your background....ignore the fact that you work in business now...#3. A professional course is not something u get a study visa for easily....keep in mind Canada has enough Accountants....in the case of sufficient funds....the balance is not an issue, its the cash flow that matters....I must ask....did u write a well detailed supporting letter about urself ? .... all these thinny details matter....for instance, when I applied for mine and used a family friend....I claimed he is my cousin and he wants to open a Cybercafe and wants me to be incharge.....and as an Electrical Engr...I came here for IT....so , u see the flow...I will brief you further as soon as I wake up in the morning....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adim02: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2012
@siga,@fhemmy you people are doing great job here.Please i have 1 problem that is boarding me as aready to apply for admission to any of the Canadian colleges or universities.1 i have a cash of 4.5million in my account right now, which mean self sponsor.will it be enough to pursue a post graduate diploma .2should i right a letter back up with affidavit when submitting to CDHC that am sponsoring my self as am a civil servant who work with one of the ministry in delta state. Please i need your advice other please can contribute .Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2012
@dosunmu matilda how long did it take them to reach a decision on your admission, were u considered for funding/research assistantship?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2012
@ freashdude i applied for admission in april and all my required document from my sch got to them in may and at d end of june i got a mail saying i got d admission so as soon as they get all d required document it takes. Like a mth for them to make a decision and mail u then it take another 3wks for d original admission letter to get to nigeria
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2012
@ nivax21 pls wat is d procedure on how to get a supervisor in uni ottawa i just want to get a supervisor now cos d earlier d better
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by nivax21: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
@freshdude.my application got 2 them by ist wk of may and ending of june,I was officially admitted.unfortunately,I didn't secure any funding.@dosunmu.engineering management doesn't require a supervisor.it's purely a course based program jointly run by telfer school of management and the faculty of engineering(university of ottawa)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
spencer3705: @siga,i saw ur post where u stated students were been issued one month single entry visa?
Were u given dis as well wen u left for canada? I can argue dis infront of obatala (lol) dat student visa can never be single entry but multiple entries and canever ever b 1 month bt atleast a year...u are nt going as a student to be confined!!!.studnt cn enter their home country at will.though Thankz 4 ur input bt is beta nt to post wat we are nt sure of.ONE LUV Bro
....Bro...I really appreciate ur input........I am not a PR BTW...I am a citizen...I dont think I need to prove anything to u...tx...but please be very humble as u come to Canada....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
@ Nivax21 thks for d ifoi will go to d sch website to find out more info am glad oh cos dats wat i wanted not the thesis option
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
imadebaby: Hi oga siga dis is my email e_madng@yahoo.com. Pls send me a mail. Expectin ur mail

noshaking2012@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
adim02: @siga,@fhemmy you people are doing great job here.Please i have 1 problem that is boarding me as aready to apply for admission to any of the Canadian colleges or universities.1 i have a cash of 4.5million in my account right now, which mean self sponsor.will it be enough to pursue a post graduate diploma .2should i right a letter back up with affidavit when submitting to CDHC that am sponsoring my self as am a civil servant who work with one of the ministry in delta state. Please i need your advice other please can contribute .Thanks
...well...colleges for international students can be expensive....ranging from $6000 to over $10,000....and this is not including accommodation and living expenses...I will advise u get a co-sponsor...

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.