Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (512377 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Ceejay2: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2012
@ TRV holders and those that ive gotten their medical call up Congrats 2 u all. Infact wishin everyone on NL both Medical and TRV hopeful all d best.

@Ziggy Himself, bro can i get ur contact on YM or email address i need to discuss something with you asap. Thnx. Also which skool are u heading to.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockar: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2012
earthgreeners:

i sent u an email...check d pdf attached...itz d checklist

@earthgreeners, pls can u send me the list too? rockar4u@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2012
valentino81:

Kindly send the same pdf of d chekclist to my mail box. Valentino4ualone@gmail.com

Thanks bro.
u've nt been around since d last tym u help me on my coy registration stuff.just want 2 say thanks 4ur kindness and advice.and again i want 2 ask should i put ltd in dat head line as in-BAKOREDE INVESTMENTS LTD/BAKOREDE VENTURES LTD/BAKOREDE ENTERPRISES LTD.or shudn't i put ltd at all.please i cudn't retrif ur phone digit u sent me.kindly mail it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by valentino81(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2012
Bakorede: u've nt been around since d last tym u help me on my coy registration stuff.just want 2 say thanks 4ur kindness and advice.and again i want 2 ask should i put ltd in dat head line as in-BAKOREDE INVESTMENTS LTD/BAKOREDE VENTURES LTD/BAKOREDE ENTERPRISES LTD.or shudn't i put ltd at all.please i cudn't retrif ur phone digit u sent me.kindly

I will suggest you use either BAKOREDE. Invstmnts Ltd or any of the three. They r on d same class. But investments does it all. Many pple out there will even see it more formalised dn ventures and Entrp. Cos wif ur intentions; u are a potential investor. Use investmnt bro.
I do check on d forum every hour, just dt if I don't av questions or any contribtn, I don't type.

Have a nice day N'landers.
All our xpectations shall be positively answered! Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by amby147: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2012
earthgreeners: If I was the VO and had to access Ziggy with his employment story...i would deny him at first sight.....with the reason...Im not satisfied you would return after ur studies.....

Chineke!!!! Broda u dey vex oh!!! Ur own no good oh!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2012
amby147: Chineke!!!! Broda u dey vex oh!!! Ur own no good oh!!!

Remeber, all cases are different and treated differently...what works for Taiwo might not work for Kenny....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2012
valentino81:

I will suggest you use either BAKOREDE. Invstmnts Ltd or any of the three. They r on d same class. But investments does it all. Many pple out there will even see it more formalised dn ventures and Entrp. Cos wif ur intentions; u are a potential investor. Use investmnt bro.
I do check on d forum every hour, just dt if I don't av questions or any contribtn, I don't type.

Have a nice day N'landers.
All our xpectations shall be positively answered! Amen.

Bakorede: u've nt been around since d last tym u help me on my coy registration stuff.just want 2 say thanks 4ur kindness and advice.and again i want 2 ask should i put ltd in dat head line as in-BAKOREDE INVESTMENTS LTD/BAKOREDE VENTURES LTD/BAKOREDE ENTERPRISES LTD.or shudn't i put ltd at all.please i cudn't retrif ur phone digit u sent me.kindly mail it

Please can you two take this business discussion off-nairaland Or to business section?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2012
@Ziggy Himself

I have edited your post and remove stuff that seems to encourage fraud.

Lets keep it clean and genuine here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockar: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2012
rockar:

@earthgreeners, pls can u send me the list too? rockar4u@yahoo.com

thanks a lot earthgreeners, iv seen it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2012
justwise:

Please can you two take this business discussion off-nairaland Or to business section?
@justwise,nt deliberating discusing dis issue but it stems 4rm d fact dat i need a good platform and condition b4 i reply at d embassy.atleast wat brought abt d discsion is dat i feel it wil b beta if i'm able to sponsor myself.so wat brought abt d discsion is d travel issue.u shuld understand dat some of d members of NL who are study applicants at d CAN embassy may av what it takes to sponsor themselves but cudn't thnk or how 2 start and i believe other members dat are reading 2ru d thread may av 1 or 2 thins 2 learn and dis may encourage them in floating their own buzz and dis will definately give them opportunity of sponsoring themselves and their relatives.there4,it's never a deliberate attempt to digress to business stuff on dis thread!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2012
Bakorede: @justwise,nt deliberating discusing dis issue but it stems 4rm d fact dat i need a good platform and condition b4 i reply at d embassy.atleast wat brought abt d discsion is dat i feel it wil b beta if i'm able to sponsor myself.so wat brought abt d discsion is d travel issue.u shuld understand dat some of d members of NL who are study applicants at d CAN embassy may av what it takes to sponsor themselves but cudn't thnk or how 2 start and i believe other members dat are reading 2ru d thread may av 1 or 2 thins 2 learn and dis may encourage them in floating their own buzz and dis will definately give them opportunity of sponsoring themselves and their relatives.there4,it's never a deliberate attempt to digress to business stuff on dis thread!

Business discussions should be done in business section, i don't want to go into discussion whether opening a 'business' for the sake of getting a visa is a good idea. Lets leave this thread for Canadian student visa.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2012
justwise:

Business discussions should be done in business section, i don't want to go into discussion whether opening a 'business' for the sake of getting a visa is a good idea. Lets leave this thread for Canadian student visa.
alrite!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by valentino81(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2012
Bakorede: alrite!

@ justwise;
Bro no be so! I undstAnd ur plight. Buh pls let's show to some extent sense of humour in attending or replying to issues.
All shall be well, we should try and avoid annoying statements.
Masef prefer issues like dis to be discussed outside the thread.
Fnks for ur opinion.
@ bAkorede; we talk inbox!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2012
I thank my almighty God for his grace over my life....my status just change to contact vfs for further instructions ur attention is needed at the earliest

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2012
spencer3705: I thank my almighty God for his grace over my life....my status just change to contact vfs for further instructions ur attention is needed at the earliest

SPENCER, my man....congrats!!!!!

Wish yu all the best.
God go do mine ooooo, na my prayer be dat.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2012
valentino81:

@ justwise;
Bro no be so! I undstAnd ur plight. Buh pls let's show to some extent sense of humour in attending or replying to issues.
All shall be well, we should try and avoid annoying statements.
Masef prefer issues like dis to be discussed outside the thread.
Fnks for ur opinion.
@ bAkorede; we talk inbox!

I don't know what you are going on about.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2012
spencer3705: I thank my almighty God for his grace over my life....my status just change to contact vfs for further instructions ur attention is needed at the earliest
CONGRATZ.it is WELL with u.CANADA STRATE!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2012
lillaowow:

SPENCER, my man....congrats!!!!!

Wish yu all the best.
God go do mine ooooo, na my prayer be dat.
00amen.urs is on d way.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2012
Bakorede: CONGRATZ.it is WELL with u.CANADA STRATE!!!
Thanks bro.GOD BLESS U.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by valentino81(m): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2012
justwise:

I don't know what you are going on about.

Nofin @ all bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by babaoo: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2012
pharmow:

If U can spend about 2 hrs to flip through the thread from the beginning, am sure U will get a whole lot of information that will help U because individuals cases are different and the documents that worked for me may not work for U. Just to help U out with your request, your peculiarity will determine the documents you will need to submit. For example, are you going for undergraduate or post graduate? are U sponsoring yourself or is it someone else sponsoring? how close are U to the person sponsoring U? are U working presently or not? are U married or single? there are so many questions U need to answer that will determine the kinna documents U will submit. Irrespective of your situation, these are the documents U will need to submit. Your filled application and family background forms U will get from www.cic.gc.ca, your birth certificate and those of your parents and siblings, police clearance cert, letter of admission from the university, your letter of intent (a summary about yourself, what U have been doing, why U picked the course U want to do and the reasons behind canada being your country of choice). Note that all the documents U will submit must be original

thanks very much for your reply and GOD will continue help you in all your endeavors,well am going for an undergraduate program,though am a graduate of OOU but my school has refuse to mobilize us since December last year,in-fact i just heard some of my friends have not being able to defend there project.though its my dads friend that's sponsoring me but the sponsorship we are writing is saying his my cousin.what paper will i need to back that up and again i graduate from high school 2003,shey VO no go ask wetin i dey do since that time till now,whey i just wan go school or what papers am i gonna need to back that up as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by valentino81(m): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2012
Bakorede: CONGRATZ.it is WELL with u.CANADA STRATE!!!

Congrats! After this, TRV follows! Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by babaoo: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2012
earthgreeners:

i sent u an email...check d pdf attached...itz d checklist

i got the mail,you are the best, GOD bless, i really appreciate your assistants..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
@spencer, congrats baba. So happy for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
Hello earthgreener,please can you send me the checklist to this email address,finamek@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
Congratulations to you...spencer..we shall all get there..God is involved..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by amby147: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2012

Congrats bro! How long hv u waited,and who is sponsoring u?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZiggyHimself(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
pharmow:

Ok bro, am heading to Niagara college.

@Ziggy himself when did U do your medical?

I was called for my medicals around July 3rd, did my medicals July 12th (Port Harcourt).... medicals got to the embassy July 23rd. Explanation for the gaps?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2012

Congrat bro..... More great news to come!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ZiggyHimself(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2012
justwise: @Ziggy Himself

I have edited your post and remove stuff that seems to encourage fraud.

Lets keep it clean and genuine here.

Dude seriously...right now am not happy with you.. Your statement now makes me look like a fraud myself....but hey? I dont give a heck abt dat right now. Full Stop..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
@spencer,
go do ur medical joor and wait 4 ur TRV. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.