Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (511835 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jerohstones: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
Any other June applicant with update? Time aint on our side. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
newacca: @spencer,
go do ur medical joor and wait 4 ur TRV. cheesy
thank bro.ao far wif treatment?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ziggy Himself:

Dude seriously...right now am not happy with you.. Your statement now makes me look like a fraud myself....but hey? I dont give a heck abt dat right now. Full Stop..

Some of the stuff you listed there makes you look like 'fraud', not my comment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
GuudGod: Congratulations to you...spencer..we shall all get there..God is involved..
..av u done medical?where and ao much?.were u arked to pay?.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2012
omosanyaolak: @spencer, congrats baba. So happy for you.
.thanks.urz is n d way.amen in jesur name
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2012
valentino81:

Congrats! After this, TRV follows! Amen.
Thank u bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2012
@amby147,i submited in june. 13 dayz left to b 3months.d status changed dis marwin.DAD IS MY SPONSOR.NO TAX CLEARANCE AND PAY SLIP STUFF.NA GOD DEY DO AM.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
spencer3705: @amby147,i submited in june. 13 dayz left to b 3months.d status changed dis marwin.DAD IS MY SPONSOR.NO TAX CLEARANCE AND PAY SLIP STUFF.NA GOD DEY DO AM.

pls any prove of landed property and employment
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2012
spencer3705:
thank bro.ao far wif treatment?

Thx. treatment dey go small small jare...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
spencer3705: ...av u done medical?where and ao much?.were u arked to pay?.thanks

I have done it ,since last week and it was at asaju ,olosa street vi..28k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by amby147: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
GuudGod:

I have done it ,since last week and it was at asaju ,olosa street vi..28k

@ GuudGod, were u asked pay tuition?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
@guudGOD,WERE U ASKED TO PAY TUITION FEE?WERE U DIRECTED TO GO TO ASAAJU BY VAC?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
@SURECAN,I SUBMITTED MY DAD 3 dIFFERENT BUILDING PLANS.I DID NOT SHOW PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT SINCE AM NT WORKING.NA GOD DEY DO AM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Spenser...congrats! Could you paste the tracking link please?.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
I'm still waiting to be part of the Fall 2013 train...This thread hs taught me alot and I feel eager and tenacious to put it to good use.......

I have started making the first move on admission, and thank Almighty Allah Im making progress....

Any Fall 2013 hopeful in d house, lets roll together right from the admission stage......

I always love to share ideas....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
amby147:

@ GuudGod, were u asked pay tuition?

@amby and spencer...I was told to do so..

As per d asaju.I choose to use them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Spencer, I hail ooo
Congrats
@Bakorede, take it easy oooo and be very careful with d documents u submit dis time
@ziggy himself, u first paragraphs were encouraging but u blew it in d end...u no b good motivator..well, congrats on ur TRV...
@just wise, I understand d great job u r doin, tryin to keep dis thread clean..but I wld appreciate if u cld be soft in ur approach
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
Thank you earthgreen.Got the document.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
Thank you @ Fhemmmy.What are my chances if my brother in law is my sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Honestly, your chance is very limited.
Cos how would your prove your relationship and when you say a friend, friend can mess you up anyday any time.
I will advice you sponsor yourself or your parents.
However, u never can tell, you could be one out of the 100 . . .
Thank you.What are my chances if my brother in law is my sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bakorede(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
earthgreeners: @Spencer, I hail ooo
Congrats
@Bakorede, take it easy oooo and be very careful with d documents u submit dis time
@ziggy himself, u first paragraphs were encouraging but u blew it in d end...u no b good motivator..well, congrats on ur TRV...
@just wise, I understand d great job u r doin, tryin to keep dis thread clean..but I wld appreciate if u cld be soft in ur approach
thanks o much!i wil definately relates with d gurus like u in d house b4 i submit and moreso i've learnt alots from here which has definately improve me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Spencer congrats on ur med call...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by babaoo: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
@pharmow and earthgreeners
thanks very much for your reply and GOD will continue help you in all your endeavors,well am going for an undergraduate program,though am a graduate of OOU but my school has refuse to mobilize us for NYSC since December last year,in-fact i just heard some of my friends have not being able to defend their project.though its my dads friend that's sponsoring me but the sponsorship letter we are wrote is saying his my cousin.what paper will i need to back this cousin paro up and again i graduate from high school 2003,shey VO no go ask wetin i dey do since that time till now,wey i just wan go school now at 27. or am i gonna need papers to show what have being doing or not.the guy helping me said i wouldn't need any papers to show that have worked before as an undergraduate that's it will even disqualify me,that undergraduate should never have a working experience.though i learn how to repair industrial air-condition before heading to school and i still they do the work now.should i include the certificate i collected from there if i want to show what have being doing.abi no need as an undergraduate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
earthgreeners: @Spencer, I hail ooo
Congrats

Please explain what you meant by soft in approach.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
justwise: [/b]Please explain what you meant by soft in approach.

lips sealed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bashtee: 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Ifegy
If Finch is not central, no worries; whatever works for everyone, is what we'll work towards.

Yes I am on skype. Do you mind sending me an email (check profile for email address) and I will send you my skype id? I'd prefer that to putting it on here. Thanks.

Downtown is ok, this is my skype coolbashh

@Newacca
Bashtee,
what's good bro? cool dude cheesy I am interested,it's jst dat I still dey 9ja cheesy Bless ya all.

Bro i dey, its been a while, i hope your treatment is going well?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kelly4top: 12:08am On Sep 01, 2012
Hey good people from great nation. Pls how much is University of Saskachewan tuition fee? Which other university in canada can you suggest for me good in Engineering and affordable?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:58am On Sep 01, 2012
kelly4top: Hey good people from great nation. Pls how much is University of Saskachewan tuition fee? Which other university in canada can you suggest for me good in Engineering and affordable?

check usask website for details on tuition fees......all universities in canada are good......Universities in province of newfoundland and labrador, quebec , saskatchewan and Manitoba offer relatively low tuition when compared to those in Ontario, New brunswick, Nova scotia google fit help u pass us oooooooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 1:07am On Sep 01, 2012
babaoo: @pharmow and earthgreeners
thanks very much for your reply and GOD will continue help you in all your endeavors,well am going for an undergraduate program,though am a graduate of OOU but my school has refuse to mobilize us for NYSC since December last year,in-fact i just heard some of my friends have not being able to defend their project.though its my dads friend that's sponsoring me but the sponsorship letter we are wrote is saying his my cousin.what paper will i need to back this cousin paro up and again i graduate from high school 2003,shey VO no go ask wetin i dey do since that time till now,wey i just wan go school now at 27. or am i gonna need papers to show what have being doing or not.the guy helping me said i wouldn't need any papers to show that have worked before as an undergraduate that's it will even disqualify me,that undergraduate should never have a working experience.though i learn how to repair industrial air-condition before heading to school and i still they do the work now.should i include the certificate i collected from there if i want to show what have being doing.abi no need as an undergraduate.

This your case requires a careful review with regards your sponsor and the choice of program.....I suggest u go for a certificate program, Post graduate diploma or Masters...going for undergraduate program after 9 years will raise too many questions about your intentions..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 1:09am On Sep 01, 2012
@SPENCER3705, please list the documents u submitted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 1:17am On Sep 01, 2012
earthgreeners:

what Document?...documents are not returned
Ma original transcript, ma school doesn't issue it twice. I want to use it in applying to anoda university
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by cris83: 1:20am On Sep 01, 2012
Hi guys...am nw to this thread and i would,very much like to study in canada. I have a bsc and obviously, canada is my preferred destination to pursue a masters degree. Can anyone please help me with cheap universities in canada. I would like to start now in seeking the right universities that will offer my desired program, and from there begin admission procedures. I would be grateful if anyone kind citizen can help out. thanks guys. Great work to all thread users...

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (404)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.