Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (512482 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by cris83: 1:21am On Sep 01, 2012
Hi guys...am new to this thread and i would,very much like to study in canada. I have a bsc and obviously, canada is my preferred destination to pursue a masters degree. Can anyone please help me with cheap universities in canada. I would like to start now in seeking the right universities that will offer my desired program, and from there begin admission procedures. I would be grateful if any kind citizen can help out. thanks guys. Great work to all thread users...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ifegy: 3:16am On Sep 01, 2012
bashtee: @Ifegy
If Finch is not central, no worries; whatever works for everyone, is what we'll work towards.

Yes I am on skype. Do you mind sending me an email (check profile for email address) and I will send you my skype id? I'd prefer that to putting it on here. Thanks.

Downtown is ok, this is my skype coolbashh

Thanks. Sent you a skype request.

Downtown seems to be the way to go, then! Details to be fleshed out shortly.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lalla89: 6:25am On Sep 01, 2012
@all i was refuse a visa last week and the reason 1.the sponsorship is incredible but now i decide to arrange another papers to reaply next week and my sponsor now is my dad and he is a civil servant to my state government d docx at hand nw frm my dad is ,letter of introduction from his of work ,tax clearance ,payslip ,bank statement , 1 certificate of occupancy thou my dad have many lands bt d lands dnt have a govt certificate d hav only local papers, his present appointment letter ,family picture , and i have a fried at u.k who want help me with sponsorship. Please what is the docx needed again from my dad after the one i have listed above and can i use my friend as co sponsor and the friend is in united kingdom working dere bt he wl send all his documents from there. And what are d letters wl i write to d cdhc coz i have Hnd and im gng 4 undergraduate at memorial uni and i dnt have nysc discharge certificate .please house help me with an urgent answers my previous sponsor is my uncle. Thnx all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Felipea: 7:01am On Sep 01, 2012
spencer3705: @amby147,i submited in june. 13 dayz left to b 3months.d status changed dis marwin.DAD IS MY SPONSOR.NO TAX CLEARANCE AND PAY SLIP STUFF.NA GOD DEY DO AM.

Congrats!!!!!!!
Up next na ur TRV!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by amby147: 7:08am On Sep 01, 2012
lalla89: @all i was refuse a visa last week and the reason 1.the sponsorship is incredible but now i decide to arrange another papers to reaply next week and my sponsor now is my dad and he is a civil servant to my state government d docx at hand nw frm my dad is ,letter of introduction from his of work ,tax clearance ,payslip ,bank statement , 1 certificate of occupancy thou my dad have many lands bt d lands dnt have a govt certificate d hav only local papers, his present appointment letter ,family picture , and i have a fried at u.k who want help me with sponsorship. Please what is the docx needed again from my dad after the one i have listed above and can i use my friend as co sponsor and the friend is in united kingdom working dere bt he wl send all his documents from there. And what are d letters wl i write to d cdhc coz i have Hnd and im gng 4 undergraduate at memorial uni and i dnt have nysc discharge certificate .please house help me with an urgent answers my previous sponsor is my uncle. Thnx all

Wot documents did u use to prove ur relationship to ur uncle as a sponsor? Or u didn't add any @ all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lokzie: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2012
Waiting patiently. I just followed all the instructions in the application package and I am hopeful. With knowledge from this thread, I probably would have added 1 or 2 things (but the instructions and guidelines are a very useful). Wish you all the best and I say before you submit, review your package again and again and again.

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2012
@lalla and all

These are documents submitted
cdhc forms
questionaires
university transcript
toefl
admission letter frm u of s
waec results
letter of attestation from secondary school
2 sponsors letter from dad."plain sheet"no ofice letter head.
Consent letter from mum
affidafit frm sponsor
business reg certificates with a copy of receipt and invoice
dad 3 bank statements.over 40k dollars.
3 diff landed building plans.
Shares certific8s
sport certific8.to let dem knw i wud represent canada in d next olympic game.lol
dad ofice i.d card
mum ofice i.d card
newspaper stating reason of transfer.
Declaration of age.
Police clearance.
"Note"dnt include fake,arrangee dox dat cud implic8 u.those guys are looking 4 just small thing to denie.pls dnt gv room 4 dis.
All in all.NA PRAYER...GOD DEY.WE SHALL ALL GET THERE.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2012
@Newacca
Bashtee,
what's good bro? cool dude cheesy I am interested,it's jst dat I still dey 9ja cheesy Bless ya all.

Bro i dey, its been a while, i hope your treatment is going well?[/quote]

Thanx bro. Treatment is steady. God heals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2012
lokzie: Waiting patiently. I just followed all the instructions in the application package and I am hopeful. With knowledge from this thread, I probably would have added 1 or 2 things (but the instructions and guidelines are a very useful). Wish you all the best and I say before you submit, review your package again and again and again.

Cheers

I wish u all d best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2012
@justwise,pls i want to have a clarificatn on dis issue,i want to include a common-law declaratn in my documentatn but i want to know if my common law can sign d form for schedule 1 b4 i go there 2submit or my common law must follow me to d VAC office to sign the form,there's a portion of d form that said,'don't fill this sectn now as u wil be asked to sign it b4 a canadian officer' pls enlighten me n secondly in regards to tax issues i worked btw 2009 n january 2012 but they dont a good system of payment,no tax issues no payslip just payment by hand,what do i av to show 2d VO dat i've bn working,though am nw in self study n forex trading n i don't want to complicate issues for my self.
So also is it compulsory 2include my sponsor's cert. Of registratn of company,wat if he's not around,pls enlighten me,thanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lokzie: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2012
newacca:

I wish u all d best.
newacca:

I wish u all d best.

@newacca

Thanks bro, just looking unto God now. But just 1 question. Must one have his medicals in Lagos? Are there pre listed hospitals in other states as well where one would have to do the medicals and if there are, are there ones outside Lagos say in port harcourt or Abuja etc? And what is it about medicals being sent to France, it's a bit unclear to me, the whole medicals thing. Please clarify.

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lalla89: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2012
amby147:

Wot documents did u use to prove ur relationship to ur uncle as a sponsor? Or u didn't add any @ all.
only a bank statement , sponsorship letter and affidavit of sponsorship bt how did u c d documents i wnt resubmit nw ,did i need more from my sponsor and can i use my at u.k as cosponsor. tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lalla89: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2012
spencer3705: @lalla and all

These are documents submitted
cdhc forms
questionaires
university transcript
toefl
admission letter frm u of s
waec results
letter of attestation from secondary school
2 sponsors letter from dad."plain sheet"no ofice letter head.
Consent letter from mum
affidafit frm sponsor
business reg certificates with a copy of receipt and invoice
dad 3 bank statements.over 40k dollars.
3 diff landed building plans.
Shares certific8s
sport certific8.to let dem knw i wud represent canada in d next olympic game.lol
dad ofice i.d card
mum ofice i.d card
newspaper stating reason of transfer.
Declaration of age.
Police clearance.
"Note"dnt include fake,arrangee dox dat cud implic8 u.those guys are looking 4 just small thing to denie.pls dnt gv room 4 dis.
All in all.NA PRAYER...GOD DEY.WE SHALL ALL GET THERE.
tnx bro bt what are d docx required if ur dad is civil servant
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2012
lokzie:

@newacca

Thanks bro, just looking unto God now. But just 1 question. Must one have his medicals in Lagos? Are there pre listed hospitals in other states as well where one would have to do the medicals and if there are, are there ones outside Lagos say in port harcourt or Abuja etc? And what is it about medicals being sent to France, it's a bit unclear to me, the whole medicals thing. Please clarify.

Cheers
CDHC designated medical practitioners are in Lagos,Abuja + I think they have one in PH not too sure though. U can have d medical done in any of the hospital listed on the medical invite. The result of d medical will be sent to their embassy for evaluation and after which u will get ur visa presuming u got not medical issue.
Relax bro. u still got a lot of chilling to do smiley Let's wait till u get ur medical invite (God willing)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lokzie: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2012
@newacca
Thanks bro

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2012
lalla89: tnx bro bt what are d docx required if ur dad is civil servant

those are d dox i submited.dad and mum are civil servants.no other supporting doxs submitd by me.i didnt include tax clearance and payslip and God did it perfectly.just trust God wif what u get.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by valentino81(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
Danyl: @justwise,pls i want to have a clarificatn on dis issue,i want to include a common-law declaratn in my documentatn but i want to know if my common law can sign d form for schedule 1 b4 i go there 2submit or my common law must follow me to d VAC office to sign the form,there's a portion of d form that said,'don't fill this sectn now as u wil be asked to sign it b4 a canadian officer' pls enlighten me n secondly in regards to tax issues i worked btw 2009 n january 2012 but they dont a good system of payment,no tax issues no payslip just payment by hand,what do i av to show 2d VO dat i've bn working,though am nw in self study n forex trading n i don't want to complicate issues for my self.
So also is it compulsory 2include my sponsor's cert. Of registratn of company,wat if he's not around,pls enlighten me,thanx

@ justwise, newacca, fhemmy; kindly Contribute ur own quota to this question. I need also info in respect of this. Fnks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by cris83: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
Na wa o..guys abeg reply my post....if anyone knows cheap universities in canada, please email me..crisborged@yahoo.co.uk...tank u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
cris83: Na wa o..guys abeg reply my post....if anyone knows cheap universities in canada, please email me..crisborged@yahoo.co.uk...tank u

This question has been answered severally in this thread. It will do u good if u go back and read thru d pages, ull get great info. D info will prevent u frm making avoidable mistakes which others hv made and corrected.
Mun was d cheapest and also of a gud ranking d last time I checked. Saskachewan, manitoba etc have cheap unis too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lalla89: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
cris83: Na wa o..guys abeg reply my post....if anyone knows cheap universities in canada, please email me..crisborged@yahoo.co.uk...tank u
guy try memorial university of newfoundland is cheap and has a good rankng ,contact me 4 me dificulties u have when aplyng on fb
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by amby147: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2012
lalla89: only a bank statement , sponsorship letter and affidavit of sponsorship bt how did u c d documents i wnt resubmit nw ,did i need more from my sponsor and can i use my at u.k as cosponsor. tnx

U can still use ur uncle as a co-sponsor,but u'll hv 2 prove ur relationship 2 him,if he's ur maternal uncle,get ur moms birth cert or marriage cert and get ur uncles birth certs to prove they come 4rm dsame mother and father. Also include a reasonable purpose of sponsoring u and number of his dependants, cos they will wanna no wot he stands to benefit after spending on u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockar: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
Thanks to everyone contributing to dis thread...this thread is so informative.I wonder why I didn't come across this thread early, cos I have made a lil bit of mistake when applying in d past. But I'm happy I came across this thread .God bless u all..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
to all TRV, MEDICAL and even ADMISSION hopefuls, i pray we all hear good news this month. God's favor on every one. Hapi new month to y'all..more good news in the House
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2012
@all, spencer said it all, always avoid fake documents or documents that are not verifiable. When you play your part as human by fulfilling the requirements from CDHC, then you can go into prayers and leave the rest for God.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2012
THIS MONTH SHALL USHER-IN MEDICAL CALL AND TRV TO ALL OF US IN THIS HOUSE IN JESUS NAME
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
@SPENCER, AM CHECKING THE FORUM NOW, I REALLY THANK GOD FOR U O, AM JUST HAPPY AS IF AM THE ONE, IS GOOD TO HEAR GOOD NEWS AND IS ALSO GOOD TO CELEBRATE WITH OTHERS. WHEN DID U SUMMIT? 12TH OF JUNE I GUES, AM STILL WAITING
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2012
lalla89: guy try memorial university of newfoundland is cheap and has a good rankng ,contact me 4 me dificulties u have when aplyng on fb
Hello lalla89.I intend to apply for master in Memorial University.Send me a mail on finamek@gmail.com.Thanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2012
Jesus4all: @SPENCER, AM CHECKING THE FORUM NOW, I REALLY THANK GOD FOR U O, AM JUST HAPPY AS IF AM THE ONE, IS GOOD TO HEAR GOOD NEWS AND IS ALSO GOOD TO CELEBRATE WITH OTHERS. WHEN DID U SUMMIT? 12TH OF JUNE I GUES, AM STILL WAITING

yeah!!! Thanks jawe.yours in on d way.GOD WUD MAKE US HAPPY.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pharmow: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2012
babaoo: @pharmow and earthgreeners
thanks very much for your reply and GOD will continue help you in all your endeavors,well am going for an undergraduate program,though am a graduate of OOU but my school has refuse to mobilize us for NYSC since December last year,in-fact i just heard some of my friends have not being able to defend their project.though its my dads friend that's sponsoring me but the sponsorship letter we are wrote is saying his my cousin.what paper will i need to back this cousin paro up and again i graduate from high school 2003,shey VO no go ask wetin i dey do since that time till now,wey i just wan go school now at 27. or am i gonna need papers to show what have being doing or not.the guy helping me said i wouldn't need any papers to show that have worked before as an undergraduate that's it will even disqualify me,that undergraduate should never have a working experience.though i learn how to repair industrial air-condition before heading to school and i still they do the work now.should i include the certificate i collected from there if i want to show what have being doing.abi no need as an undergraduate.

I believe U have a better chance going for post-graduate course, It would have been better if U can just wait for your mobilization then apply cos there has been cases of people who apply while doing their service and using it as a decoy for home tie stating that NYSC is mandatory and necessary for getting employment in Nigeria. Since U have gained admission for an undergraduate program, then U have to come up with a very convincing reasons for the gap in your academics. may be telling them that U were repairing industrial air-condition with your cert to show your industriousness and thereafter U started working in the sponsor's company till date is sellable but it all depends on U. About your sponsor, is also better to use a close relative especially one's parent but if U have to use someone not that close to U, U have to give a genuine reasons what someone not close to U will gain for spending millions on your education. all the best in your decision
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by slamdunk99(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2012
Just arrived Toronto Pearson n received my study permit, n waitin for my connection to Vancouver........dey just asked for PP, letter n acceptance letter, nothing abt cash or financial records. I believe they know d kind of Embassy they have in Naija......Pls dont change money at the airport. Just changed hundred USD n guess wat, they gave me 79CAD......I tell the guy say I no want again but imtalk say im don print receipt already........d thing pain me eh!!! embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
slamdunk99: Just arrived Toronto Pearson n received my study permit, n waitin for my connection to Vancouver........dey just asked for PP, letter n acceptance letter, nothing abt cash or financial records. I believe they know d kind of Embassy they have in Naija......Pls dont change money at the airport. Just changed hundred USD n guess wat, they gave me 79CAD......I tell the guy say I no want again but imtalk say im don print receipt already........d thing pain me eh!!! embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2012
slamdunk99: Just arrived Toronto Pearson n received my study permit, n waitin for my connection to Vancouver........dey just asked for PP, letter n acceptance letter, nothing abt cash or financial records. I believe they know d kind of Embassy they have in Naija......Pls dont change money at the airport. Just changed hundred USD n guess wat, they gave me 79CAD......I tell the guy say I no want again but imtalk say im don print receipt already........d thing pain me eh!!! embarassed

lol... thank God for ur life for landing safe.dey expect us soon.more good news in d house

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.