Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Can Adultery Help My Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Adultery Help My Marriage? (9665 Views)

Twitter Ruined My Marriage / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by ifyalways(f): 12:35am On Nov 25, 2007
NO NO NO there is no reason or rhyme whatsoever to commit adultery.
talk with your wife and find out what is wrong.
if she cant have sex with you cos shes pregnant or even for any reason at allendure it dear.you did not marry her just for sex,did you?
attempting to have sex or an affair outside cud be disastrous to ya marriage.
its difficult but endure lipsrsealed
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:38am On Nov 25, 2007
@topic

yes, it can help break your marriage up. i suggest, you resist the temptation and talk to her. tell her how you feel, make her see reasons with you. good communication is one of the success keys in a marriage. some pregnant women have mood swings a lot, they are always stressed and tired. so don't blame your wife, instead be patient and try to understand where's she coming from.

Also tell the woman giving you the green light, to respect herself. a woman engaged to your colleague has no business trying to sleep with her fiance's friend, especially a married one. she should not forget she would also get married one day. i believe all these single women who go about trying to lure married men, one day when they get married, their husbands would also be lured. not a curse, just KARMA!.

All i can say too you, do not do something you might regret later, just to satisfy a 5 minute lust.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 25, 2007
[size=30pt]:::::NO::::: [/size] thats why me and Chingy are still together. i'll never cheat on my boo tongue
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by deedami(m): 12:48am On Nov 25, 2007
well am unmarried, (not a virgin) but trust me, this is reality right here ! ! !, no hypocrisy, and no unworkable idea.
u will have to bear with her ! we all get horney okk, hold urself ! ! thats part of been a MAN
see, as nasty as it might sound jerk off or wateva, get that nut and feel alryte, it is not gonn feel like the real thing but it sure gets u off.
its not right at all if u get into sumthn wit the collegue, shyt happens, and the last thing u want is sum little fling been a threat to ur marriage. u'll be happy u stayed away trust me, sacrifice that for ya wife.
besides, u do it once, WITH A COLLEAGUE. . . its gonn become a trend, (hazards of office romance)
till yall start having quickies at work, even after ur wife has delivered and she bakk in active service.

best of lukk sirr
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by uspry1(f): 12:54am On Nov 25, 2007
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, it does not help your marriage successfully. IT RUINS YOUR MARRIAGE! It is your sin to commit adultery and lead to your lust temptation to neglect your moody pregnant wife.

You cheat on your own moody pregnant wife to have affair with someone else because of your sexual desires that your moody pregnant wife refused to do.

You are man, suppose to stay faithful husband to support your moody pregnant wife the whole 9 months ALL THE WAY---be patience to hold for your sex desire until after a child is born and your wife's vagina healed. You need to talk to your moody pregnant wife to find the alternative method of lovemaking without sex during her 9 months pregnancy.

Rebuke your lust! Focus on your lovely moody pregnant wife faithfully!!!
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by crazyT(m): 12:58am On Nov 25, 2007
Prikie:

I'm married and female and don't want to be judgemental. The truth is, being married is not much different from being in a ralationship. We have the same trials as single people and it is our ability to draw thw line that counts.

My advice to you, explain to your wife your situation. Tell her the effects of her refusal and be honest to tell her that you're human and truly love her but she's pushing you to do the unthinkable. Last I checked, pregnant women are at their horniest during pregnancy. Pregnancy does not stop you from enjoying that special moment with the one you love and doctors would always advice and encourage sex during pregnancy. This helps in widening the woman's cervix in preparation for delivery.

I can tell you love your wife. What I'll expect of my husband is honesty about his feelings. You try explaining to her, im sure afterwards she'll understand your situation.

Also, if you choose to have an extramarital affair, my advice is, make sure it is not some desperate chic looking to pin any man down- married or unmarried because I bet you you will live to regret it. Avoid affairs with people you stand a chance of running into regularly, the begining of the affair will be the begining of disaster. Rather go for someone who is mature and whom your chances of seeing or running into them is very slim probably because they are very busy with work or have serious relationships of their own. But remember, before you do anything, talk to your wife first. She could actually give you some if she truly understands.

This is one of the best responses I have read on this thread so far.

@ Prikie just keep it up, you are real!!!

@ Poster, if I were you I'll copy Prikie's response print it and read it everyday because that is the best answer for you.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 25, 2007
Never heard of adultery as a solution to satisfy a randy man / woman, whilst saving a marriage! shocked

I wouldn't do it. sad
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by goodboybad(m): 2:39am On Nov 25, 2007
How adultery go fit help your marriage?
When your wife finds out, try telling her that you did it in order to 'help' your marrage.
When you travel, she and houseboy fit 'help' una marriage, hope say you no go vex. cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 25, 2007
I'm wondering why he's not been able to make love to his wife for 5 months,if she's just full term now.
That means you've not made love to her since she was in her second trimester.
That is strange. shocked shocked shocked
Pregnant women can enjoy love making well into the pregnancy with some modification of positions.
Unless there are of course contra indications due to risks like incompetent cervix in the particular pregnancy I don't see why she closed up shop at 4 months.

I also wonder why your wife has not sought other means to satisfy you if she's unable to make love at this time.
Have you nagged the poor woman to death and she neither wants to see you nor your "mandingo" grin
well my friend,bear with her.
If you've held out for 9 months,the baby will soon be here and after her 6 week post partum and her OBGYN gives her the OK,you can begin business as usual.

Till date nobody has died of sexual starvation and you won't be the first.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by TCUBE(m): 4:44am On Nov 25, 2007
Adultery wouldnt help the situation. You should realize that u both (u & ur wife) created a life.Picture this in your mind,u havnt had sex in 5 months: your wife wouldnt be having sex for at least 10 months. This aint all about her, its about both of u.Be reasonable brother , plz be
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 25, 2007
@ topic . . . yeah just go ahead. Good idea on your part to commit adultery to "save your marriage".
Just a point to note though . . . anytime you're ill or incapacitated pls be aware that your wife has the right to commit adultery to "save her marriage" too.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by TCUBE(m): 5:56am On Nov 25, 2007
davidylan:

@ topic . . . yeah just go ahead. Good idea on your part to commit adultery to "save your marriage".
Just a point to note though . . . anytime you're ill or incapacitated please be aware that your wife has the right to commit adultery to "save her marriage" too.
brilliant,
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by olanajim(m): 7:13am On Nov 25, 2007
I love that, David. It is law or karma. Adultery for Adultery. I just pray he does not bring virus home. God forbide.

I think he is only looking for an excuse to shak the lady before she wed. The best alibi is his wife pregnancy.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by olanajim(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2007
I love that, David. It is law or karma. Adultery for Adultery. I just pray he does not bring virus home. God forbide.

I think he is only looking for an excuse to shak the lady before she wed. The best alibi is his wife pregnancy.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by olanajim(m): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2007

Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Ifeniyi22(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2007
Please don't.If u have stayed without sex for 5 months, then u can stay longer.Lets not forget you put in that delicate condition. Try and talk to her, take time to ask her how she's feeling and know what she's going through.Lets try and discard the notion that most men are selfish and self centered.
I wont support the idea of cheating on ur wife whenever she's pregnant.there's a word called sacrifice.remember
Besides adultery to save your marriage.my answer is NO.
I hope other women, single, married and pregnant will take note and reflect on this.situations like this are all over the place, the poster has demonstrated boldness by sharing this issue with us.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by olofinjeje: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2007
Pregnancy is not a disease-there are ways to get satisfaction from your wife that does not involve sex-Please be creative!!! The way pregnancy affect women differs-some become more sexually inclined and others find the act abhorrent and seem incapable of engaging in the act.

Trust me do not have an affair unless you can face the consequences.
The seemingly smart husband who plays away from home will one day meet the smarter girl who will either ruin his marriage by creating a situation the husband will regret.

Will your wife find out if you have an affair? [b]She might find out and do nothing.She might find out and forgive you.She might find out and feel betrayed (I can assure you that women do not forgive adultery when they are pregnant or sick)therein begins the marriage of misery.She might find out and leave you.Then again she may not find out. [b]These are the only real scenarios if you do embark on this affair .Now your chances are 20% that she will not find out.With these odds against you,do you want to try your luck(because that is what having an affair is all about ,the decision is yours.

Our opinion and advise can only guide you but you know your wife and what she expects from you ! Remember whatever you decide at the end of the day may or may not have repercussions(girl friend getting pregnant,stalking you or worse giving you an STD)It all happens ,but no one will talk about that one .
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2007
I don't what all the stuff all about. People are not been honest with their advise, my friend: there is no two ways about it. go for the girl and save your marriage. if you too no perform well in bed, your wife can do the same, life is so simple. Lot of people an give good advise but can't practise it themselves.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by ne4real(f): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2007
suite urself

wat goes around must surely come around.

the law of kama will always remain
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by ne4real(f): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2007
suite urself

wat goes around must surely come around.

the law of kama will always remain
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by lucyc(f): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2007
my dear sorry but u just have 2 endure,afterall b4 u know it is over.it happened when i was pregnant with my first child and my husband kindly respected me for it,u c pregnancy is not easy.the mistery of committing adultry in marriage is when u start doing it,it takes prayers and deliverance 4 u 2 stop it
TELL JUNIOR TO KEEP LOW 4 D MOMENT grin grin grin
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by mekoyo(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2007
Why not call your wife and discuss issues with her. Tell her to see reasons with you, see a medical doctor for help, let him advice you on what to do rather than play around with your wife. That is not the best solution.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Echidime(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2007
Degradation of the Human race: You can't even live your short life without contaminating yourself with sex,In my Temple or church where I worship my GOD once your wife is pregnant no more sex till she put to bed,we use that auspicious months to worship our God with our mind,body and soul.

Let your wife be and don't disturb her for she is heavily pregnant,and your here talking nonsence. I think A dog is better than you. No one want to have some spiritual disciple in his or her life that why people like you can't live your life without SEX.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by almondjoy(f): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2007
The odds are 50/50 depending on how strong or weak the marriage is.  Stronger marriages survive adultery and weaker ones do not stand a chance since the basic foundations of the marriage were not fully implemented prior to such occurences. kiss

Most solid marriages--survive "all challenges" thrown at them!

Make sure your foundations are build from rocks not straws!
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2007
Hey, Milo! Where've you been? undecided
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by almondjoy(f): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2007
Siena:

Hey, Milo! Where've you been? undecided

Right here! Know you have been very busy?grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. Still waiting for you in the SFU! See you sooooooooooooooooon! kiss Breakfast Tuesday morning---to make up ok? grin

Love you much and welcome back to Nairaland!
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by stag: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2007
get real bro! you gave her 9 months wahala but you dont want none of it.this is your own share of the nine months.sometimes its sane to get naughty but hey if u want some empathy you should give ur wifey some of that too. show her some love,care now.after it all, bet she'll show you some sex [loverboy] for you were considerate grin.IF 1 MONTH AFTER DELIVERY N SHE DONT SHOW U NO GAME,DO COME BACK TO THE HOUSE FOR DELIBERATIONS ON MATTERS ARISING.for now---GET A GRIP!!!
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2007
Echidime:

Degradation of the Human race: You can't even live your short life without contaminating yourself with sex,In my Temple or church where I worship my GOD once your wife is pregnant no more sex till she put to bed,we use that auspicious months to worship our God with our mind,body and soul.

Let your wife be and don't disturb her for she is heavily pregnant,and your here talking nonsence. I think A dog is better than you. No one want to have some spiritual disciple in his or her life that why people like you can't live your life without SEX.

Who is this guy? some alien or something, what religion says u can't have sex with your wife while pregnant? oh ic u r from cameroon. strange people.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by vanderci(f): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2007
Thank God for people like Olanajim, wish all husbands would think dat way when a woman is pregnant or having her period. I mean she opened her legs to you and got pregnant in the first place and got pregnant (though she's your wife) just cut her some slack and wait till she downloads before charging at her like an ogre.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Terminator: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2007
I am experiencing a similar problem. I had a discussion with my missis and she out of pity tried to please me later that night. How i regretted it that i had that discussion. I was emotionally traumatised cos i kn it was like eating a meal u 4bid just because a gun is on ur head. she was just tryn 2 b empathetic towards me but i cld see she was not actually enjoying it. I felt so bad cos it was as if i was punishing her. I did not cheat on her, but i must say i am tempted to and ve bn close to doing it but thank God, i ve bn able to walk away yet and hope I am able to till d whole thing is settled. Only time will tell. I ve survived so far by doing almost all the overtime at work, at least it serves as a distraction and the money will be very handful for the new member of the family. But its frustrating and almost mind twisting.
For those who say, u did not marry her 4 sex, well i take that as immaturity. Sex is a commandement in marriage and nothing breaks up a marriage or rship as much as sex. The Bible even says that u shd not deny ursef each other bodies except mutually agreed.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by spoilt(f): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2007
Lets face it. pregnancy is difficult. grin
I have a baby. Ive been through the highs and lows of pregnancy.
Pregnancy is like a hormonal game which plays tricks on your mind and body. Some days sex is the last thing on your mind. On other days its the only thing you can think about. Sir you have to be patient and sympathetic. How much more patient can you be after 5 months? grin. Well, I dont have the answer to that. But i do know that having sex outside of a marriage because a partner is sick or pregnant might seem logical but its not a wise step in the long run.
Some women fear having a miscarriage if they have sex.( is your wife misinformed?) some are just too tired ( and seriously they arent kidding when they tell you they dont have the strength!) and sex is just too uncomfortable for some. That being said there are many ways to cotonou! Does your wife know how you feel? Does she know you are on the brink? communicate my friend. You can both come up with something that will make you feel better. wink

As to that heifer in your office giving you the green light, tell her you do not need a bite of her mango! angry
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2007
spoilt:

Lets face it. pregnancy is difficult. grin
I have a baby. Ive been through the highs and lows of pregnancy.
Pregnancy is like a hormonal game which plays tricks on your mind and body. Some days sex is the last thing on your mind. On other days its the only thing you can think about. Sir you have to be patient and sympathetic. How much more patient can you be after 5 months? grin. Well, I don't have the answer to that. But i do know that having sex outside of a marriage because a partner is sick or pregnant might seem logical but its not a wise step in the long run.
Some women fear having a miscarriage if they have sex.( is your wife misinformed?) some are just too tired ( and seriously they arent kidding when they tell you they don't have the strength!) and sex is just too uncomfortable for some. That being said there are many ways to cotonou! Does your wife know how you feel? Does she know you are on the brink? communicate my friend. You can both come up with something that will make you feel better. wink

As to that heifer in your office giving you the green light, tell her you do not need a bite of her mango! angry

This girl,I trust you to break it down.
We've been talking theory since now is the time to whip out the pipettes and burettes for Chemistry practicals.
The "pure arts" students will not get this grin

There are a thousand and one ways to Cotonou my dear sister,this wife may need a little help.
I will not say it even though I'm tempted to.
This is not the right thread.
Let me leave it to almond wink and the other sexologists ladies on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) / Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face / Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.