Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Can Adultery Help My Marriage? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Adultery Help My Marriage? (9653 Views)

Twitter Ruined My Marriage / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by olychibuzo: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2007
That will be so dangerous for you. And it cannot be remedied.

Olychibuzo
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by cekan1: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2007
well definately adultery will not help ur marriage. This is an issue u have to discuss with ur wife, u also have to understand her condition. Besides, u have ur marriage vows to keep.The damage few minutes of adultery cancause will far more me greater than holding on for few more months.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by bolee(f): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2007
Cant you self-service?

Dream of that figure 8 and jerk off!

that should last you another 5 months, by then she will be back in shape!
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Dalby(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2007
bolee:

Cant you self-service?

Dream of that figure 8 and jerk off!

that should last you another 5 months, by then she will be back in shape!

U are really mean o, advise am well now
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Panache(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2007
According to medical experts, doing it during pregnancy eases delivery and hasten labor. My candid advice is for you to talk to your wife and do it for YOU. Best of luck
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by baloo4u2(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2007
@Poster,

Forget about your Greenlight or multi-colour lady remember that what goes round will surely comes round,so becareful and exercise more patience.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by tushman(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2007
[b]i neva marry but as i put myself for the man position i dey feel for am,
i remember one time wey i go jands spend about 4 weeks.
i first stay with my brotha wey be born again so i no fit arrange chick
i come vex leave london enter scotland go stay with one of my pally's for glasgow.
the guy dey do 3 jobs so na only me dey house,nothing happen.after 3 days i tire come go edinburg
my pally there get my time but hin dey school dey work.
the dey wey we come go pub wey one whitey come dey give me green light the guy come quarrel with the bar girl
over pub membership card for cheaper liquor price,na so we take leave the pub
come go one bigger all white pub wey nothing for us(especially me grin)
i come get to go back london go my brotha house without getting laid with all the autumn cold(jos no cold at all o)
to cut a long story short,when i come back naija,
I WENT ON A SEX RAMPAGE
4 weeks without sex and i was almost going insane so tay at my age i dey get wet dream
i fkced corper,student,worker,fish roaster,beer seller,albino(no be small thing.my revenge for whitey wey i no lay grin )
so i can just imagine going FIVE MONTHS without it shocked sad
try talk to your wife again,if she no gree
bang the living hell out of dat gal wey dey give you green light make agro no kill you
but dont make it a habit any time she gets pregnant.
i feel for you o
[/b]
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by nnada(f): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2007
Adultery is not any excuse, ok. you use ur head not ur d**k

Wish u luck in life
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by jany(f): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2007
cant u like wait a few months more for peace of mind and a happy marriage or do u think the greenlight lady would just let u go when your wife delivers??.
my guy talk to your wife their are other ways u both could go abt it without actually doing the real stuff u know?
Get real, your wife's pregnancy is a very bad excuse.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by zebu: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2007
There's nothing new under the sun, I am in the same situation but in my case it is on medical advise and after having waited for years for this pregnancy, am compling to the letter and it's 8 months now. Am neither dead nor have I cheated on my wife. I think it has to do with the state of your mind and core values. Ask yourself if the table is turned around will you take that excuse from her? I answered this question honestly to my self and made up my mind to patiently wait to see my little angel smiley and then resume from my sabatical leave grin

Wish you the best wink
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by pinfada(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2007
@Zebu
There's nothing new under the sun, I am in the same situation but in my case it is on medical advise and after having waited for years for this pregnancy, am compling to the letter and it's 8 months now. Am neither dead nor have I cheated on my wife. I think it has to do with the state of your mind and core values. Ask yourself if the table is turned around will you take that excuse from her? I answered this question honestly to my self and made up my mind to patiently wait to see my little angle and then resume from my sabatical leave

Wish you the best

Good advice.

You need to know marriage is more than sex, there companionship, theres friendship. if you do not have intercourse with your wife for nine months you no go die.

It depends on the kind of value you place on your marriage. Check am.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by TerrySoft(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2007
The only interpretation i have about your situation is that maybe you just picked her from the street and impregnated her because if you really got married to her, then you are bound to keep the marital vows.

[size=18pt]ADULTERY HAS NEVER HELPED ANY MARRIAGE AND YOUR SITUATION IS NOT AND CAN NEVER BE AN EXCEPTION[/size]
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by nigercook(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2008
Have you come here to look for approval to commit adultery undecided
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by carnal: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2008
guy, women are different with pregnancy
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by onyiidon: 12:44am On Jul 17, 2008
NO IT WILL WORSEN YOUR SITUATION.CONTINUE TO ENDURE UNTIL WHEN SHE DELIVERS.
ADULTERY IS BAD IN THE SITE OF GOD AND MAN.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2008
@ poster
u have to face it. Adultery isnt the way out! What understanding did u have with your wife before u got married? sex is important in marriage i know but it is not all about the chukwu chukwu.

What u have to do is communicate with your wife on what she thinks ok
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Chiori(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2009
Yes, adultery will help you marriage. When you must have committed it, you will be tempted to go marry another wife, and then when you have two wives, you will have all the love and peace in the world. Anu ofia.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by yeancah007(f): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2009
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by lovestorm(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2009
i have heard of times without number when women say their doctors advice them to have sex regularly with their spouse since it helps a great deal for some reasons of childbirth.
some women even force their their hubby to have sex with them even till their EDD.
so i believe sex is safe for all time of the pregnancy except for positions applied during sex. one could think of cheating as an option in this case when your spouse is on strike for some reasons but i do believe a counselling from a medical expert could help. try visiting the clinic with your wife on the days she goes for prenatal and get the best advice and pep talks to resolve the issue.

its also a lesson for the upcoming mums in the house to keep track of the feelings or sexual urge of their spouse during pregnancy stage.

rather than crucify @poster its wise to place yourself at that spot and imagine the mental torture you may go through!!!
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by illusion2: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2009
lovestorm:

i have heard of times without number when women say their doctors advice them to have sex regularly with their spouse since it helps a great deal for some reasons of childbirth.
some women even force their their hubby to have sex with them even till their EDD.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by TOPE20001(f): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2009
Chiori:

Yes, adultery will help you marriage. When you must have committed it, you will be tempted to go marry another wife, and then when you have two wives, you will have all the love and peace in the world. Anu ofia.

Lmao grin cheesy
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2009
havent u heard of using ur hands ? lol
but on a more serious note: sex with a colleague is a very appealing way to a disaster! no try am oo. try and tlk to ur wife about ur urges and the temptation ur going thru u neva know she mite even give in to u if she feels guilty or even jealous at the thought of u doin some other woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences / If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. / My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.