Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Can Adultery Help My Marriage? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Adultery Help My Marriage? (9668 Views)

Twitter Ruined My Marriage / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by spoilt(f): 2:57am On Nov 28, 2007
good nite virtual friends. i too must go watch mel b win dancing with the stars!
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 28, 2007
gnite my sisters. nwam u pple make my belle kule on NL.

nwando:

most women can survive for long periods without it.
We have other things called hobbies to occupy us.
some of us can chat with friends on the phone for hours and it's just as good or even better.

But men are just something else.
The average man thinks about it constantly.

How to get it
How to do it better

How he's doing it
how he'll do it again
when to do it
who to do it with
where to do it
how to hide dong it

This is insane.

it is not insane, government people call it policy making.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by ettehgate(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2007
ol, boy as an adult, and an active shagger,
my advice to you is that you can eat your cake
and have it in this case.
GO SHAG THE GIRL NEXT DOOR BEFOR YOU GO COME GO RAPE UNDERAGED
IT IS IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION THAT YOU SEE MEN DOING THE UNEXPECTED
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by bobbteeth: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2007
Jairzinho, does your wife show similar behavior even when she was not pregnant? if the answer is "No" then, that means, she is not really finding something confortable with the pregnancy. so learn to understand the situation of your wife and get use to it, especially when she's pregnant, but if reverse is the case, whereby she does the same behavior all the time. that means, you should call her attention to order and let her know the consequence of her behavior.

please, do not involve yourself into anything that will present you as a bad picture to the poeple around you.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Jairzinho(m): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2007
Many thanks my online friends for all the advice & for having fun at my expense.
Somethng happened yesterday evening:

I was working away on my laptop when this my female colleague walked in,I was already concious & quickly asked what she wanted? She pretended to want to show me something on my screen and in the process brushed her self on my shoulder area,I ignored this and she did it again, I had little optio than to brush my face on her boobs & as if I was been remote controlled, I undid her suit's buttons and removed her breasts , GEEZ !! suits can hide stuff o ! This lady that I tot was just average was so loaded,probably a 36 DD sef !

I had little option but to suck those things,I sucked like I had not eaten in 5 days , all these while this wicked lady said nothing, I soon realised my office door wasn't locked & quickly regained control of myself & helped her button up.

Have I committed adultery? At least I didn't touch her privates & I'm sure I'll never put myself in such a compromsing situation again,

Father fogive me I know not what i did
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by realcele: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2007
Adultery will help your life. If you are very smart enough you will go after your feeling and an affair and if you are very lucky impregrate the lady, then that will be fun more expenses for your spare money. If you are very smart you will marry two, three or four wives etc and have the freedom not to impregnate them all at once plus freedom to enjoy life to the full.
But if you are wise enough and want you are a real man, you will face your problem as one reply says, discuss your problem with your wife and not a fake man who run away and hide from problems and challenges.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by realcele: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2007
Adultery will/will not help your life. If you are very smart enough you will go after your feeling and an affair and if you are very lucky impregrate the lady, then that will be fun more expenses for your spare money. If you are very smart you will marry two, three or four wives  etc and have the freedom not to impregnate them all at once plus freedom to enjoy life to the full.
But if you are wise enough and want you are a real man, you will face your problem as one reply says, discuss your problem with your wife and not a fake man who run away and hide from problems and challenges.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by bionic: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2007
no! adultery cannot help u or your marriage.its most likely going to ruin u.pls and pls.
am not going to ask wat kind of man u r, but u do need some scolding.
is this her first baby? if it is, well its definatly not going to be a continuos trend. this woman in ur office or any other woman, do u know wat they have or carry with dem.
biko, no take ur sexual urge take cause katakata for yasef n family.
it will pass. afetr d babay arrives, shagging resumes, then u can talk to her about it. even talk to her wen she is in a confrtable mood.
i no how pregnancy feels. am a mum. so discuss.
am sure no woman wantsto share her husband talk more lose him
a word is enough
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Dreloaded(f): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2007
Jairzinho:

Many thanks my online friends for all the advice & for having fun at my expense.

I was working away on my laptop when this my female colleague walked in,I was already concious & quickly asked what she wanted? She pretended to want to show me something on my screen and in the process brushed her self on my shoulder area,I ignored this and she did it again, I had little optio than to brush my face on her boobs & as if I was been remote controlled, I undid her suit's buttons and removed her breasts , GEEZ !! suits can hide stuff o ! This lady that I tot was just average was so loaded,probably a 36 DD sef !

I had little option but to suck those things,I sucked like I had not eaten in 5 days , all these while this wicked lady said nothing, I soon realised my office door wasn't locked & quickly regained control of myself & helped her button up.

Have I committed adultery? At least I didn't touch her privates & I'm sure I'll never put myself in such a compromsing situation again,

You're a stupid assshole. You knocked up your wife then went off playing around with another woman then have the audacity to ask if you commited adultery. Please just go to hell cos even Jesus will not save you this time. Oloshi.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2007
Me, I'm a muslim. . .

but i think your book says something about having commited adultery in your heart. . .

i don't know why you keep coming here

you have long made up your mind to play with fire. you can at least spare us the blow by blow account.

alternatively you can restart the topic in the sexuality threads.

and fill in the details on the rest of her anatomy -  what the hell, you could upload a video

you got a Clintonian thing going on. . soon we'll be hearing that you 'did not have sexual relations with that woman' based on your personal definition of adultery  tongue (digital penetration is not sex. . . shaethed penetration is not sex . . . penetration in which the woman does not orgasm is not sex. . . MouthAction is not sex. . . it is not sex if you do it in the office. . .) tongue

i hope if your hot colleague takes in you won't come back here asking us if the child will be a bastard
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by almondjoy(f): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2007
Jairzinho:

No you have not committed adultery-you only committed "suckery". You are getting closer and closer like I predicted. No amount of prayers can save you. As you were doing that you "heaviliy pregnant" wife was making out with your next door neighbour. wink

D-reloaded:

You're a stupid assshole. You knocked up your wife then went off playing around with another woman then have the audacity to ask if you commited adultery. Please just go to hell because even Jesus will not save you this time. Oloshi.

he he he he he he he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! cheesy I say de man don go! Point of no return! grin
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Jairzinho(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2007
D-reloaded:

You're a stupid assshole. You knocked up your wife then went off playing around with another woman then have the audacity to ask if you commited adultery. Please just go to hell because even Jesus will not save you this time. Oloshi.

Dis wasn't necessary dear, I forgive you cos I can understand your emotions,
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Jairzinho(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2007
@Almondjoy,
I'm happy to inform you its NEVER going to happen again,

I love my wife very much & we went for a scan together dis morning, I actually saw my baby moving !!

I'm going to tell my wife about this 'lack of sucking discretion' much later & will ensure I don't put myself in dis situation again.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by omoge(f): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2007
upon all the good words they told you in here, you still went ahead and suck?? eyaa

so sucking was your hunger not banging? why didn't you suck your wife BTW if you were that hungry of sucking/really ready for breastfeeding?
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Dreloaded(f): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2007
Jairzinho:

Dis wasn't necessary dear, I forgive you because I can understand your emotions,

Your mere existance isnt necessary
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by illusion2: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2007
D-reloaded:

Your mere existance isnt necessary
@D-reloaded
Dats so not nice & uncalled for, cry

@Jairzinho,
You still yielded to temptation despite all the advise, shame on u ! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by omoge(f): 12:34am On Nov 29, 2007
yes, to suck omu which is the milk he has been missing. NIDO too costly.

hear him: "I had little option but to suck those things,I sucked like I had not eaten in 5 days"

illusion2:

@Jairzinho,
You still yielded to temptation despite all the advise, shame on u ! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 29, 2007
at least your pregnant wife's breasts would be producing some nutritious milk now instead of that dry breast in your office. Shame on you Jair!

I find your story practically unbelievable. . . is your wife so wicked and callous that she wont even at the worst use her hands on you?
Is it so bad that you cant gently talk to her and get her to change her mind? Stop lying . . . your eyes were on that breast in your office . . . all these while you were trying to use your wife's pregnancy as an excuse to suck what belongs to another man!

Someday another man will suck ur own and come here to tell us. tongue
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by ndumart: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2007
Adultery has never helped and wont help u. Don't eat the forbidden fruit.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by almondjoy(f): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2007
Jairzinho:

@Almondjoy,
I'm happy to inform you its NEVER going to happen again,

I love my wife very much & we went for a scan together this morning, I actually saw my baby moving !!

I'm going to tell my wife about this 'lack of sucking discretion' much later & will ensure I don't put myself in this situation again.

Yeah sure! Like it ever happened in the first place?  Which sane woman will allow you to unbutton her in the office just like that and allow you to start sucking her teats like a lactating she-goat eager to nurse her litter of puppies in the office? grin

You are damn right because it never happened so get a grip and find you sleep number for the next 7 months.  You aint getting "none" as my ebonic brothers and sisters wills say over here! Just continue to pack ice in your draws to keep things from swelling up for the next 7 months or so! kiss
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by omoge(f): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2007
the poster is such a funny guy

almondjoy:

Yeah sure! Like it ever happened in the first place? Which sane woman will allow you to unbutton her in the office just like that and [b]allow you to start sucking her teats like a lactating she-goat eager to nurse her litter of puppies in the office? grin[/b]You are damn right because it never happened so get a grip and find you sleep number for the next 7 months. You aint getting "none" as my ebonic brothers and sisters wills say over here! Just continue to pack ice in your draws to keep things from swelling up for the next 7 moths or so! kiss

grin grin grin
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by almondjoy(f): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2007
davidylan:

at least your pregnant wife's breasts would be producing some nutritious milk now instead of that dry breast in your office. Shame on you Jair!

I find your story practically unbelievable. . . is your wife so wicked and callous that she wont even at the worst use her hands on you?

Is it so bad that you can't gently talk to her and get her to change her mind? Stop lying . . . your eyes were on that breast in your office . . . all these while you were trying to use your wife's pregnancy as an excuse to suck what belongs to another man!

Someday another man will suck your own and come here to tell us. tongue

Sorry davidylan, but errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Women usually lactate after they have given birth not before. tongue  Actually both sets of teats are bone dry.  One may be more succulent than the order--but frankly both are non-secretory mammaries at this point in time! kiss

Nutritious milk? Not for the man ooooooooooooh! You don taste am? shocked The thing is disgusting! Only a baby can love such a thing! Kai! angry Smells wonders too if not refrigerated! cheesy So do not even encourage him to go there at all! He will regret it! grin

Things maybe so bad with the poster's wife that I would like to interview her myself.  This woman must be having a rough pregnancy.  At least from all we have gathered, she only allows him anywhere near her when they troop to the doctors office for a "scan"!  You really can't take the poster's story seriously as he is only after his selfish interests and may not even care to know how the wife is feeling.

he he he he he he he ! grin  Use her hands?

Na wah for you oh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! grin   

I think the poster can do that himself.  You do not need other people to do a job for you that you can do best yourself. undecided

omoge:

the poster is such a funny guy

grin grin grin

Funny? He is a mad man! grin
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2007
almondjoy:

Yeah sure! Like it ever happened in the first place?  Which sane woman will allow you to unbutton her in the office just like that and allow you to start sucking her teats like a lactating she-goat eager to nurse her litter of puppies in the office? grin

You are damn right because it never happened so get a grip and find you sleep number for the next 7 months.  You aint getting "none" as my ebonic brothers and sisters wills say over here! Just continue to pack ice in your draws to keep things from swelling up for the next 7 months or so! kiss

almond.  . . don't b 2 sure about that .  .  .

(if its a nigerian company)

u'd be suprised at what we get up to down here - no sexual harrassment lawsuits in naija - especially in offfices that have opaque walls  grin

i must admit though, that the poster is sounds like a juvenile in a lockeroom. . .

just a suggestion - admin - why don't you create a child board under sexuality - locker room - where nairaland 'playas' can tell their incredible tales ?
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by queeneli(f): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2007
try to hold body is not good enough guy, you are still thinking it which is as good as doing it, its said that ' if we know how powerful our minds are, we would stop thinking any thing negative.' you need to start reading books on pregenancy for young Papas.

and what Camali posted makes alot of sence.

i am single does count me not experienced but not ignorant , i ve seen books on sex and pregenancy ( sorry can't recall any author names ) but the exist. go to good bookstores or even go online. and get that attitude of 'lost her shape' from your mind. have you told her how beautiful she is of late? if you start and keep saying beautiful things to her, you would be surprised on how things would change, all the best man and congrates before hand, she is carrying a gift for you not a mistake

hi
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by almondjoy(f): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2007
oyb:

almond.  . . don't b 2 sure about that . .  .

(if its a nigerian company)

u'd be suprised at what we get up to down here - (for real!) especially in offfices that have opaque walls  grin

no sexual harrassment lawsuits in naija

i must admit though, that the poster is sounds like a juvenile in a lockeroom. . .

just a suggestion - admin - why don't you create a child board under sexuality - locker room - where nairaland 'playas' can tell their incredible tales ?

You don't mean it.  With all the night vigil and all the scarf tying? shocked  he he he he he he he he he! grin  What about the Nigerian cultural values?  I am baffled. tongue  Did not think Nairaland pure virgin olive girls would stoop so low! wink  I am shocked!

Then if they got to that stage, might as well get it over with.  You can't wind a female set of mammaries that way and send her on her merry way.  She has to come back! cheesy

Say what? grin The job must be completed!

@Poster

Please come back and tell us the whole story ooooooooh! grin
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Angeljay(f): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2007
Haba Prikie, how can you a married woman encourage someones hubby to have extramarital affair, even if it is what he wants to hear or it is that you don't have any other advice to give? You have spoken well about the benefits of sex during pregnancy, but like some other people have said, sexual feelings are different for different women.
I am married and 8months pregnant and honestly I have not been feeling so Hot. It varies though, different times with different feelings. Especially when you think so much about how the baby is kicking and how you are having some cramps and pains because of the enlargement of the uterus.

But (also @ poster), since I have researched, asked and come to understand the importance of sex at this period, I always try put my self in the moods that will encourage sex. I dread the idea of episiotomy (cutting of the perineum during child birth). So, I am taking all measures to do without it, I mean all possible measures.

But even before I learnt about the importance of sex, I told myself I must not deprive my husband of the wonderful thing we had before the baby came along. Atleast even if it is not better than before, but close. Because I cannot imagine him thinking like the poster.

@ Poster, you have to get your self to understand what it is like to be pregnant. Not all women will think like me, so you have to work harder. Find out what is the problem, it may not actually be the pregnancy, it may be that there are some things she expects you to do that you are not doing.

At this stage, I found out that what turns me on before actually bores be now. Please pet her, handle her really really gently, probably take her out, to some romantic spots, buy her little things she will really appreciate, make sure you are always clean and refreshed around her, help her out at home even if you have helps (not just sitting in front of the telly or the PC when she is trying to make dinner and expect to pounce on her afterwards), just watch her mood and so on, and i'm sure you'll get in there faster than you taught.

If these don't work, then talk to her and encourage her to speak to a friend who has had a child before or a family member. I think it will be better you don't talk to people yourself, let her do it and ask her if she wants you to be with her when she is having such a conversation with the friend or family member.

Before i forget, I hope it is not the doctor's advice that she shouldn't have sex during this pregnancy. It is important you know. If you don't know then you've not been doing well as a husband. There are some situations that warrants that a woman stay out of sex or strenous activities.

I hope my advice works!!
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Jairzinho(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2007
@Angeljoy,
This is the best & most empathetic post of all,thank you so much,
Things are improving a bit & hope I will succeed with all my advances to my dear wife,

No it wasn't doctor's advise,as we go for ante-natal together most times,its just 'hormonal' like somebody put it.

Thank you so ,so much & God bless
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by Angeljay(f): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2007
Guys, you know what. I intend to be enjoying sex till my due date.
My friend did the same and she didn't get a cut or have a tear!

Ooops!! Isn't that wonderful!!!!
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by yeancah007(f): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2007
Adultery'll definitely hurt your marriage
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by donchigo1: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2007
hahahaha

this is funny.

i cant still believe that such men exist in this planet earth . if you cant hold on for a while then go and become a rev father that is the best but for it . by the way during your youthful year were you not having it in quatom. don't just endanger the life of that woman by entering that you walking stick inside that hard disk. just wait a while and ask God for direction he will help you . don't think of committing an adultery cos if you do, the level of trust your wife has for you will decrease.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by donchigo1: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2007
ha ha ha ha

this is funny.

i cant still believe that such men exist in this planet earth . if you cant hold on for a while then go and become a rev father that is the best but for it . by the way during your youthful year were you not having it in quatom. don't just endanger the life of that woman by entering that you walking stick inside that hard disk. just wait a while and ask God for direction he will help you . don't think of committing an adultery cos if you do, the level of trust your wife has for you will decrease.
Re: Can Adultery Help My Marriage? by loneytunes(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2007
Jairzinho:

@Angeljoy,
This is the best & most empathetic post of all,thank you so much,
Things are improving a bit & hope I will succeed with all my advances to my dear wife,

No it wasn't doctor's advise,as we go for ante-natal together most times,its just 'hormonal' like somebody put it.

Thank you so ,so much & God bless

Glad to know you're moving forward. Adultery can NEVER help your marriage. Besides, if it's the first time your wife's having a baby, you just have to bear with her(from experience). What many women fail to understand is that at a particular stage of pregnancy, they need to be having sex regularly. Failure of which could result in difficulty in giving birth. My Bro's wife had to go jogging every morning because she was 'tight' for the baby. My colleague's wife had to go for c/s because she didn't allow her hubby regularly too.

Do take care and God give you wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy / How A Girl Raped Me And This Happened / How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.