Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions (47525 Views)

Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / I Had A Blood Covenant / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 14, 2012
Danka7777:

Thanks my brother. Since I embraced spirituality and abandon religion, I am a free and happy man. For those of you who don't know what spirituality or being spiritual mean, please research it and you be shocked. The fundamental principle behind it is: You can connect to God directly, not having to go through all these fake religions we have been tied to. Christianity and Islam are 2000 and 1500 yrs respectively. Guess what, spirituality has been in existence for thousands of years, and our forefathers were not stupid to had believed in it.

Preach, brother..

It's always refreshing to meet people who emancipated themselves from the mental slavery called religion..

God lives inside everyone of us, and we don't need a boogeyman to get to him/her.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by naijarican(f): 2:08am On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

Preach, brother..

It's always refreshing to meet people who emancipated themselves from the mental slavery called religion..

God lives inside everyone of us, and we don't need a boogeyman to get to him/her.

Awrite now!!!!! This is what I'm talkin' bout!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by segun2012: 2:19am On Jun 14, 2012
What a story!!! i really feel for u. i don't want to be bias, but the truth is Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω are we sure that you are not the first to break the guy's heart. Anyway if not, then you should have known since that he dosent love or cares for you after having four abortions. i will advice youths to "zip up" or if need arises, use CONDOM.as regards the oath, pls take it serious by praying over it. i wish you all the very best.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by HighChief4(m): 2:36am On Jun 14, 2012
Akinagirl: Like you know somebody up in here GAL fool

Shut up you dimwit, did I mention your name? Abi, your conscience is already buggin you.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by DECOtech(m): 2:40am On Jun 14, 2012
yinkaGreen: The only way to get back at people that have hurt, disappointed and treated you without respect is to turn out to be successful.
Channel your hurt and your anger into moving ahead and building up ur dreams.
Trust me, I've been in d same boat as u r... Depression is b1tch but I got out of it and m doin great!
I can see my future smiling already. Start making yours today, life is too short to wallow in misery
Two thumbs up n a wink!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by EASY39(m): 2:40am On Jun 14, 2012
kay9:
^^Thats as simple as it gets honebunch, move on. Four abortions is an incredibly stewpid feat, whatever the reasons. As for the 'covenant', thats just bullcrap. My advice: get over him, concentrate on your future, and love yourself a lil more.
P.S: Havnt u ever heard of a frigging condom??
ODE, convenant without any spiritua sighn,is ure boyfriend a herbalist or what,yehn yehn yehn mtchew
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 14, 2012
@op. . i have only two words for you.. SHIT HAPPENS embarassed sad
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Ivynwa(f): 3:10am On Jun 14, 2012
[size=14pt]4 Abortions??[/size]
I feel like beating somebody!
How could you do that to your body girl?
How can you put yourself through that for a fr*aking boy?
How did he make you do all that?
I don't even have words of consolation for you right now cause I am very unhappy with you, yeah others can go ahead and rub your heart when I simmer down I may pass by here to see how you are doing.

Gosh! we must teach the young girls around us the things they need to know about man and woman relationship. Teaching them stuffs like abstinence(yet equipping them with the knowledge of stuffs like safe period, ovulation, postinor, birth control) isn't giving them the go-ahead to "go into the world and have s-ex". They are better off with the knowledge of these things, how can a young girl of 22 (seems she started having s-ex at 16) know how to have s-e-x with a man but does not know about ovulations, safe period and birth control issues?

Girl I am mad at you! Better never let any man make you abort a child again in your life! Concentrate on your studies and graduate well, where did you get the courage to let people meddle and fidget with your womb like that? Do you expect us to clap for you, look the other way and tell you that it is alright. I am writing this to make you realize the gravity of what you are doing to yourself. If they spoil your womb for you and you are unable to have a child, that fr*aking boy you were endangering your life for will leave you for another woman. Oh am I forgetting that the thread is a lamentation that he is gone! How could you? Better stop girl.

3 Likes

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Ivynwa(f): 3:11am On Jun 14, 2012
I am just reading your angry words where you were saying-----
"Someone you removed 4 kids for"
"The blood of your kids will fight for you"

I felt more angry reading that, I refuse to judge you or begin to make it all weigh you down but please don't even use curse words like that on him because you may not be exonerated. Just never do that again, if you must have s-e-x----get your acts together, don't go getting impregnated and begin to fidget with your wombs and body for the umpteenth time. How do you do that? Gosh man! Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by WhyAWhy(m): 3:28am On Jun 14, 2012
Chei Oga oh

1. NEVER make blood Covenants with ANYONE. (I think I read that you quoted Ruth grin grin What a contradiction)
2. NEVER open your laps to any man talk more of getting pregnant or even abortion when you're not married
3. A MAN will ALWAYS see a NEW THING so KEEP your PRIDE.

Solution:
Pick up the pieces of your life again, naturally the law of karma will catch up. You've lost so much, you can't gain it back again. This guy obviously just used you to pass time, he's never coming back except with JAZZ sha but then grin grin grin grin
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by MaxDick9ja: 3:36am On Jun 14, 2012
When would the Part two come out eh? Abi Jim iyke finally got married to Nkiru sylvanus and rita dominic dey busy dey cry dey swear for am?
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 14, 2012
Jesu, have mercy!! shocked
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 14, 2012
Ivynwa: [size=14pt]4 Abortions??[/size]
I feel like beating somebody!
How could you do that to your body girl?
How can you put yourself through that for a fr*aking boy?
How did he make you do all that?

I don't even have words of consolation for you right now cause I am very unhappy with you, yeah others can go ahead and rub your heart when I simmer down I may pass by here to see how you are doing.

Gosh! we must teach the young girls around us the things they need to know about man and woman relationship. Teaching them stuffs like abstinence(yet equipping them with the knowledge of stuffs like safe period, ovulation, postinor, birth control) isn't giving them the go-ahead to "go into the world and have s-ex". They are better off with the knowledge of these things, how can a young girl of 22 (seems she started having s-ex at 16) know how to have s-e-x with a man but does not know about ovulations, safe period and birth control issues?

Girl I am mad at you! Better never let any man make you abort a child again in your life! Concentrate on your studies and graduate well, where did you get the courage to let people meddle and fidget with your womb like that? Do you expect us to clap for you, look the other way and tell you that it is alright. I am writing this to make you realize the gravity of what you are doing to yourself. If they spoil your womb for you and you are unable to have a child, that fr*aking boy you were endangering your life for will leave you for another woman. Oh am I forgetting that the thread is a lamentation that he is gone! How could you? Better stop girl.

I will answer the questions in bold by this song by R.Kelly - When a woman loves. You have to understand that when a woman is in love, she can't think right. Don't blame the young lady; she doesn't have control of herself. Enjoy the song!

[flash=400,425]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W0K_EkDoHk''[/flash]
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 14, 2012
nicole9: Good afternoon. I am a 22yr old girl dating a guy of 28. Please I urgently need your advice.This is my story.

I met this guy I am dating now when I was 15 years old. Then, I was in SS2 when we became friends. He was intelligent, smart, but came from a fairly middle background, but not poor.I did not particularly mind about his background even though I came from an upper middle class family. He later asked me out and I declined at first, but along the line I fell in love with him and I agreed to date him when I was in SS3.

I was a virgin at that time. I told him I wasn’t ready for sex and he agreed to wait. He waited for a year until I finished secondary school and he gained admission into the university. He loved me so much that he wanted me to take a covenant with him which I refused because I had heard that it was not good, and we forgot about it. So one day, I went to visit him as usual and one thing led to another, and we had sex unexpectedly. I was scared that since he has slept with me, he would break up with me but he assured me of his love and that he would not do such a thing to me. He then brought up the covenant issue again and at that point, I thought that is not a bad idea after all since he said he was going to marry me.

So we made a blood covenant. We cut ourselves with blade, and then mixed the blood with water which we both drank and took oaths not to leave each other even until death. We also took an oath that we would to marry each other. We made other several covenants, like he was the only man that would see my unclothedness and use me until I am old. I also said the same to him but this covenant was not with blood and we read Ruth 1: 1-16 -17 during this also.

The relationship went on well and I gained admission into the university he was attending, so it was easy for us. However, I later got pregnant in March that year and we were scared. We were not experienced in any way about drugs to take and he said he couldn't use a condom on a woman he intends to marry. We thought of keeping it but we did not have the resources and we also couldn't think of telling our parents, so we made a decision to abort it.

The relationship continued and that same year again I got pregnant in November. I removed that one too. The following year, I got pregnant again in March which I removed later. In May that same year, the same thing happened and I removed it. Although, he was by my side in all these and that was when I said I would never do abortion again in my life. I said then that if I get pregnant again, I will go ahead and have the baby. Our relationship continued, but in the next year he started acting funny like he was loosing interest in the relationship, he didn’t tell me but I could guess but all still went well. That was the same year he graduated while I was just entering my final year in the university. Since he was in lagos awaiting NYSC and I was in school, it looked as if we were drifting apart. I tried my best to get along with him, which we did though.

When he came to school for clearance, we got along well too. Although, then we had a little misunderstanding which made him to travel in annoyance without us settling the problem. Later I apologized on phone and we were in good terms. He even called to tell me he was posted to the North and it was a two day journey from Lagos which he wasn’t happy about. After camp, he tried working his service back to lagos, but it didn’t work out, so he had to go back to the North and during all this time, we could not see one on one because I was in school writing my project.

After some time he didn’t communicate with me like he used. No calls, text or even a flash and, so I was scared and worried, and still tried my best to communicate with him. I called him and we talked. Then when it was almost time for him to come home for the Christmas holidays, he told me that he was in love with someone else but he still felt for me. I was heart broken. I asked him "why all this?" and then he said that I caused it and that we didn’t see each other for close to eight months, and that was why it happened. Then again, he later apologized that he would call it off with her and which he did when he found out the girl was playing him.

During the Christmas holiday, he apologized for everything, and we continued our relationship, but that time he told me that he slept with the girl he cheated on me with and that nothing happened to him and that meant that the covenant was not working, but I said nobody knows, you can never tell what will happen. However, I was scared within me and hoped that nothing would go wrong. I thought that since he had slept with another woman, it was possible that he would try it again, but I tried to get that off my mind.

We became close again and he later went to complete his NYSC program after the holiday was over, and by then I had also graduated. He assured me of his love and we always kept in touch when he went back. But all of a sudden, everything changed. I called him one day when he was about to complete his NYSC program around May and he told me he wanted to be alone and that I should look for another man to marry. He said that he was not ready to settle down. This was was someone I spoke to just two weeks back and all appeared to be well. I was confused. I called to ask him why? I asked if I offended him and he said no, that he just wanted to be alone. Then, I knew that there was a girl involved, so I told his sister everything because his parents and sisters knew me as the girl he intended to marry as he had introduced me to them long ago. His sister told me that all will be well and that I should just be patient and that when he returned to Lagos in June, they (the family) would sit him down and talk to him.

After much pleading with him to tell me why he was behaving like this, he told me that he has seen another girl he loves so much and wants to marry. I asked him, "what about the covenant we took?" and then he told me that someone told him that the covenant would not work because we mixed d blood with water before saying all what we said. That day when he told me this, I cried my eyes out.

I have not been myself since then. This is a man I had looked up to as my husband. Someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Someone I removed four kids for. Someone who took my most prized possession, my virginity and pride. I have pleaded with him in any way possible, but to no avail. He neither felt remorse nor even tried to call me. I called him one fatetul day and I found out that he had deleted my number. He asked who I was. That day I felt like crying. Then he gave the phone to his new girlfriend telling me that she wanted to speak to me. That the woman he wanted to marry wanted to speak to me. When the girl collected the phone from him, she asked who I was. At that point, I was so dumbfounded that I had to cut the call. I later sent him a text and gave him a piece of my mind. I told him that God would repay him in his own coin and that the blood of my kids would fight for me.

The girl read the text with him, and this made the girl to keep calling and asking who I was. Once I knew that the girl would not stop, I told her that I was the girlfriend he had been dating for six years and broke up with because of her but that I had noting against her in my heart.

I made up my mind not to call my boyfriend again, but he later sent me a text me two days later asking why I told the girl that he just broke up with me and that she was the one he loves and wants to marry. I told his sister later everything that happened later on. His mother told me not to worry and that he would still come to Lagos this June, and that at least the girl was in the North. She said that everything would be resolved, but I believe that it is the man that has say in all of this and I have decided in my mind to let everything go, since he doesnt love me again. I decided that if it was meant to be, then it would have been.

However, I want to say this, I still love him and I am badly hurt by all that has happened. I am also still scared about the covenant. I have lost it all. I just need your advice and prayers badly because I am so lost. I don’t know where to start from? Even though I still have admirers, I have not been able to open my heart to any man till now. Please help!

What would you do if you were in this girl's shoes?

Did u sell your shame + stuupidity on ebay? how much?
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by abbey621(m): 4:00am On Jun 14, 2012
Useless Stewpid, ASHAWO!!!! How can a woman have four abortions for the same man? These girls of nowadays are nothing but animals. Everyone knows that guys can be very useless most of the time, and with so much stories and movies and real life examples of complications resulting from abortions, how can anyone go through such torture four times? I do not pity you, people that are blaming the guy and sugarcoating things are BOMBASTIC ELEMENTS! I don't care how fine or smart the guy is, no woman should ever mutilate her body that much, wetin she dey find sef? Money you no gain, marriage you no gain, fame you no gain? Tell me what profit you derived from such degrading behavior. Enough, if you like go hug transformer, sometimes it takes HARSH and CRUEL words, to sink reality into some people.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 14, 2012
abbey621: Useless Stewpid, ASHAWO!!!! How can a woman have four abortions for the same man? These girls of nowadays are nothing but animals. Everyone knows that guys can be very useless most of the time, and with so much stories and movies and real life examples of complications resulting from abortions, how can anyone go through such torture four times? I do not pity you, people that are blaming the guy and sugarcoating things are BOMBASTIC ELEMENTS! I don't care how fine or smart the guy is, no woman should ever mutilate her body that much, wetin she dey find sef? Money you no gain, marriage you no gain, fame you no gain? Tell me what profit you derived from such degrading behavior. Enough, if you like go hug transformer, sometimes it takes HARSH and CRUEL words, to sink reality into some people.

Don't use ashawo too freely. It's not like she had abortion for several guys. She was in love with a man who I assumed did not want all 4 pregnancies.

You can call her naive, but ashawo is out of the question. The dude should not be absolved of any blame here, he had a hand in it big time.

Some of you ppl need to free her. How many girls/guys have y'all dated? It's now a crime?

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 14, 2012
abbey621: Useless Stewpid, ASHAWO!!!! How can a woman have four abortions for the same man? These girls of nowadays are nothing but animals. Everyone knows that guys can be very useless most of the time, and with so much stories and movies and real life examples of complications resulting from abortions, how can anyone go through such torture four times? I do not pity you, people that are blaming the guy and sugarcoating things are BOMBASTIC ELEMENTS! I don't care how fine or smart the guy is, no woman should ever mutilate her body that much, wetin she dey find sef? Money you no gain, marriage you no gain, fame you no gain? Tell me what profit you derived from such degrading behavior. Enough, if you like go hug transformer, sometimes it takes HARSH and CRUEL words, to sink reality into some people.

Good words my dear! I never knew my sister could disown me until she met this guy. She went ballistic for this guy. A guy me and my whole family thought was useless in our judgement. Remember, women and men think differently. I have no doubt that a lot of people warned this young lady not to date this guy, but as most women in love (this includes my sister) would say: "I Know what's good for me". To cut the long story short, this guy ended up messing her life and her career. Women indeed

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 14, 2012
Poster,

Words cannot truly describe how sorry I feel for you. sincerely feel like crying.

I hope the everlasting lord looks upon you with the eyes of mercy. Let that man go, yes it must hurt. Move on.
It will be hard to find a "better" man because you're eventually going to tell your new man about this abortion and blood convenant. Abeg, don't listen to his mother about him coming back. Women shouldn't have to wait for men, it ought to be the other way.

And about the blood convenant, people actually do it? shocked shocked

Every woman should know their worth. We often find out too late smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtMUIwOE2ss

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 14, 2012
smiley
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by bashr8: 4:17am On Jun 14, 2012
4 abortions? , blood convenant. a man u will never get over in ur life shocked shocked shocked.? God ohhh make i start now find virgin wey i go marry. na so una go dey carry baggages all around dey llook for mugu wey go inherit ur baggages
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by GodspowerNdu: 4:18am On Jun 14, 2012
Wow my dear, it's quite unfortunate dat u had dis kind of terrible experience. My admonition 4 u is 2 4get everytin about dis guy now & go into serious prayer & fasting, asking God 4 his forgiveness 4 committing murder 4 times, & God being a 4giving father will 4give u & make u b as white as snow again. And 4 d blood oath u tuk, it's not a child's play, it will have an immediate/ long term effect on u if u dnt break it/kip it, b/c blood is very signicant dat was why Christ shed his own blood 4 us, 4 d remission of ur sins. So u shud do something about it swiftly 2 break d oath & come out of d shambles/entanglement u have got urself into. And d only way 2 break it is btw two of u, reversing everytin u pple have said wit dsame seriousness & manner u said it, doing everytin u pple did in taking d oath. I wish u d best of luck.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by lekejob(m): 4:33am On Jun 14, 2012
It's a pity,now u need Jesus 2 help u out. Run 2 him and He wil teach u wat 2 do
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 14, 2012
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 14, 2012
Poster,

Words cannot truly describe how sorry I feel for you. sincerely feel like crying.

I hope the everlasting lord looks upon you with the eyes of mercy. Let that man go, yes it must hurt. Move on.
It will be hard to find a "better" man because you're eventually going to tell your new man about these abortions and blood convenant. Abeg, don't listen to his mother about him coming back. Women shouldn't have to wait for men, it ought to be the other way.

And about the blood convenant, people actually do it? shocked shocked

Every woman should know their worth. We often find out too late smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtMUIwOE2ss
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by waleski(m): 4:44am On Jun 14, 2012
Why do people do foolish things while in L♥√ع? As much as I would wanna sympathize with the op,I just can wrap my head arnd why someone wuld do 4 abortions for a guy and whatnot.....did u ever think to urself,what has dis guy sacrificed for me in dis relationship,wat pain has dis guy gone thru to keep d relantionship...I understand d̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ he prob is ur 1st L♥√ع,caught u wen u were @ a tenderage wen u are just new to romantic feelings and so ur hormones may av been thinking for u,but really 4 abortions......that guy is wicked and u were naïve.....he prob got bored of u after using u nd wearing u out.....best thg u can do for ursef is either wait on d bas.tard and pray he still loves u to take u in or lock-up and just to take a break from d whole dating game,build up ur self-confidence cause I know the scars of d relantionship wuld be dere and it wuld affect d next relantionships....
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by femmy2010(m): 4:44am On Jun 14, 2012
So touching.
Life goes on so free your heart and mine.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by tpia5: 4:47am On Jun 14, 2012
he said he couldn't use a condom on a woman he intends to marry. We thought of keeping it but we did not have the resources and we also couldn't think of telling our parents, so we made a decision to abort it.

The relationship continued and that same year again I got pregnant in November. I removed that one too. The following year, I got pregnant again in March which I removed later. In May that same year, the same thing happened and I removed it

good for you.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by tpia5: 4:50am On Jun 14, 2012
This is a man I had looked up to as my husband. Someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Someone I removed four kids for. Someone who took my most prized possession, my virginity and pride.

forget all this virginity talk abeg. after four pregnancies/abortions, i think that's a moot point.

is this a fake thread?

@ bolded

rather d.aft, sorry.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Akinagirl(f): 4:54am On Jun 14, 2012
Ill just say this because I am in a better mood today. Forgive and be forgiven. If you forgive him and yourself and ask God too for forgivness you will be forgiven.

High Chief sorry that I was mean. Just your general statement kinda pissed me off. Going off on people really isnt my character.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by abbey621(m): 4:56am On Jun 14, 2012
Don't use ashawo too freely. It's not like she had abortion for several guys. She was in love with a man who I assumed did not want all 4 pregnancies.

You can call her naive, but ashawo is out of the question. The dude should not be absolved of any blame here, he had a hand in it big time.

Some of you ppl need to free her. How many girls/guys have y'all dated? It's now a crime?

@Ileke-IdI : Any girl that allows the same guy to impregnate her over and over again and instead of accepting the responsibility, chooses 2 abort the pregnancy, NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE BUT FOUR TIMES na baba nla ASHAWO!!! Na only ASHAWO go repeatedly commit sexual acts, get pregnant, commit abortion and do it all over and over again. Let's be real here, nobody is above mistakes but four times in a row, that's INSANITY!!!!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by waleski(m): 4:56am On Jun 14, 2012
I wonder if dere is any guy who would be willing to look beyond d fact that u had 4 abortions within ur short life while u are in a relantionship with him.....op has d biggest baggage av heard in a while
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 14, 2012
abbey621:

@Ileke-IdI : Any girl that allows the same guy to impregnate her over and over again and instead of accepting the responsibility, chooses 2 abort the pregnancy, NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE BUT FOUR TIMES na baba nla ASHAWO!!! Na only ASHAWO go repeatedly commit sexual acts, get pregnant, commit abortion and do it all over and over again. Let's be real here, nobody is above mistakes but four times in a row, that's INSANITY!!!!

one, do you have a girlfriend? How many times have you entered her? does that make you an ashawo?

How about the man who, over and over and over again, got her pregnant? What do you label him? You think she would have aborted her babies of he had wanted them?

She was naively in love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) / My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl / My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.