Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else (1220 Views)

He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by ruffneck75(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2007
I proposed to her and had loved her but like i seen someone who i really love.She is the kind of woman i'm after,strong with decisions and employed.
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by olanajim(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2007
You are under trial. Becareful! It always happen that after you find someone to love, you would sooner discover a better candidate. It goes on and on until you learn to understand the real meaning of contentment.

Whatever, you do, be fair to all.
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by ginnie(f): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2007
don' t think you really know what you want.

sorry, i sounded harsh but it's true
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by adetina(f): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2007
the poor girl, i can already feel the heartbreak 4 her! can u imagine? how can u love her, then love somebody else again? did u really love girl #1 @ all, or did u love what u thought she could offer to your table, and now that #2 has better employ, she's the better choice? smh,
if u choose to throw away old 4 new, and are honest about your reasons 4 cancelling the engagement, don't expect your ring back, HA! angry
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by ruffneck75(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2007
@ Adetina
Is jus that i'm confuse and i have not yet made up my mind yet,jus wan 2 hear everybodys view, we have being going out 4 two yrs now and the last time we had a serious problem i told her 2 actually giv mi a break but she won't agree 2 that, i wish she can understand and giv mi a break let mi jus be alone and think things over, i don't know i'm jus confuse, there is lots and lots to talk about , longthing
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by titosantin(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2007
dont mind the guy, the bobo na player
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by almondjoy(f): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2007
Please it is normal.  Just keep jumping from woman to woman till you die.  You are not the first so let us hear word.  Too bad women keep falling for losers like you.  Whom do we blame after all? undecided 

You do not even love yourself not to talk of others! Love?  You can never understand that word even if you are dying of it as an illness!

All you have is confusion and irresponsiblity written all over your post! Not to talk of juvenile deliquency!
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by funloving(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2007
almondjoy:

Please it is normal. Just keep jumping from woman to woman till you die. You are not the first so let us hear word. Too bad women keep falling for losers like you. Whom do we blame after all? undecided

You do not even love yourself not to talk of others! Love? You can never understand that word even if you are dying of it as an illness!

All you have is confusion and irresponsiblity written all over your post! Not to talk of juvenile deliquency!

Almondjoy, are you this insultive and antagonistic ?
Did a guy you loved dearly jilt you or have the guys simply refused to look your way? grin

Kai,some Bini girls are really caustic with their words. Please simmer down a bit on the anger and harsh words
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by ruffneck75(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2007
Funloving guy thx abeg, @alonmdjoy try another post i no need ur advice,
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by beila05(m): 2:06am On Nov 26, 2007
seriously man if you feel that the former lady is not good enough for you ,you had better amke a decision now rather that do it out of pity,when you get to the altar it would be too late.but notwitstanding ensure that the angel you think you've found is better than the devil you know so as to avoid further ocurencies like this.ensure this before engaging again,
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by adetina(f): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ poster, leave her be! have u come looking 4 pity, or do u want real responses from all aspects? if u don't want someone's advice, don't post in a public place 4 all to view, no?
better yet, make it private, with invites to men only, as i'm sure u'll only want the biased inputs many of them will offer u.

leave the poor girl alone who has blindly given u her heart. let her pack her things, keep your ring (he he) and go find happiness. continue to live in confusion land w/ the new girl until a better paycheck again comes. next time, sort out your confusions b4 dragging another soul into it.

i'll not mention karma, 4 we all know how that goes. lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by ifyalways(f): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2007
@poster your posts clearly shows that you are confused .
do you really think you love the second lady?it might be lust.
why not sit down and get ya priorities right first.
you need to do some serious anaylsis and thinking to be sure of what you feel for both ladies.
goodluck.
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by btayo1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ Poster; when you decided to propose to #1 girl; you must have seen something in her and some reasons lead you to make that decision; if those reasons are still there; they stay with the devil you know as they are always better than the angel you dont know; with you help #1 can get better and earn better. Mind you the size of the paycheck does not matter but the happiness that you both enjoy is paramount.
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by bebe2007(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2007
The answer lies in you. You know them personally, you know their strengths, weaknesses, characters etc. You should be able to decide which one compliments you best, which one will bring more joy, happiness, organization, love, self worth etc to your life. The answer i say again lies in you and you alone. Good luck and may the best woman win!!
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by mip(f): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2007
hey ruffneck,
abeg go home and think very well don't break the girls heart
how can u be in love with some 1 and the next minute u are in love with another person
bros think well o
but sha no marry that girl out of pity cos she would never enjoy the marriage.
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by yimiton(f): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2007
ruffneck75:

I proposed to her and had loved her but like i seen someone who i really love.She is the kind of woman i'm after,strong with decisions and employed.

Pls look above and see the boldened words of the poster.

This guy is totally vain and selfish.

Do you guys say women are gold diggers? This is a good example. If he can say this, why won't women rather settle for guys with fat bank accounts?

I'm pissed at this. I've got no advice for you poster, do whatever you want.
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by zheroes(m): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2007
babies shudnt propose to women, you are still an infant, you need to grow fast, what if you had married her already, in my opinion you still do not know what you want.
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by Bestglo(f): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2007
@poster
i proposed to her,i loved her,i've found another love blablabla
are u sure u actually know the definition of this ur so called love
for how long will u continue to love,love and love again
well,better be careful the way u love
you have choices my dear,but the choice is yours
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by zignor(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2007
@poster . . .I really understand how you feel undecided
The issue is that you have not reached at the peak of LOVE

Reasons:There are three phases in LOVE undecided

1. ordinary love grin

2. Real love grin grin

3. Really love grin grin grin

Therefore, you'll surely leave this present babe until you find the one you really love tongue grin cheesy
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by angelchi(f): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2007
oloju kokoro na him u b,u beta tell d babe watin dey, so she go find her way.
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by janami(f): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2007
angelchi:

oloju kokoro na him u b,u beta tell d babe watin dey, so she go find her way.
lol
but seriously if the other girl u proposed to is not what u want, why be miserable all ur life? u guys are not married anyway. the main purpose of courtship is finding out if u guy are compatible. marriage is smtg one has to be very careful in rushing into. gudluck sha smiley
Re: I Have Proposed To Her,but I'm Now Confused Found Love Somewhere Else by dot2002(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2007
drink some shit and wake yourself up to smell the little wee and gin then you will be alright.

(1) (Reply)

Who initiate the first move? You or your partner? let's share it here / Closed / Would You Train Your Fiancee In The Higher Institution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.