Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

"My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (25079 Views)

Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by koruji(m): 1:37am On Jun 17, 2012
Seriously, and not to contribute to the disparaging words by many here, she needs to seek professional help fast.

It is a well-known syndrome suffered by some women, and men too although more by womne, that only serious intervention or death ends - it is that serious.

Divepen: "My boyfriend, not My Husband, beats me always but I love him.
He gets angry at trivial issues and beats me to overcome me."

So was the claim of a lady who asked for help.
I decide to post this when I noticed it in many relationships.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Chizolum(f): 2:29am On Jun 17, 2012
Mynd_44: Okay go and defend the girl. Next time the guy beats her, get in the mix and play "Voltron defender of the universe"

LMAOO cry cry cry cry
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by redsun(m): 3:55am On Jun 17, 2012
Na onle you sabi wetin u love am for.Mayvbe na u bi the wahala one sef.

Sometimes women paint themselves as victims,when they are the aggressors.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by member479760: 3:55am On Jun 17, 2012
THE GUY GO SOON KILL YOU, BETA RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Roland17(m): 4:25am On Jun 17, 2012
Please don't quit, create a new thread when u are 6 feet below dead, that would be a better idea
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by ektbear: 4:57am On Jun 17, 2012
please, can i beat you too
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 17, 2012
[quote author=Divepen][/quote]
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Taovic86(m): 6:17am On Jun 17, 2012
It is gud for you to die for luv. Keep on loving him. Munmun
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by ayomidefalaye(m): 6:59am On Jun 17, 2012
Continue love him animal
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by swimcash(m): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2012
Mumu, native fool, otondo....tcheww
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by crackhouse(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2012
crackhaus: @Op, abeg lemme see road this cool afternoon.. Wetin de worry you nah? Shuooo...
why will u immitate my Name?. Are u high on some white stuff?.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Diamond90: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2012
Am really sori 4 dis lady bt u cn still hlp him by telling 2 make amendment on dis & if he refuse 2 change pls try to run 4 ur dear lyf.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by biozy(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2012
He bests you but you still love him! 2/2=1 you fit each other! Continue loving him till he removes his missing rib in you! Duncehead!
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by jeezybuck: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2012
Poster am sorry for your life, he beats you always and you keep loving him. Am sure you are one of those babes that worship money. you don't mind. him taking out one of your eyes out just because of the money you get from him right. Please go ahead and marry him just have it in mind you will regret knowing him for the rest of your life in the long run. Thief
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by saintugo(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2012
Hassan11: what do u want us to do?
abeg help me ask am...some gals just be real mumu,smh
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
At poster ar ‎​Ʊ an alien from another planet?Have ‎​Ʊ not been hearing and seeing pictures of boyfriend/husbands that kill their girlfriends/ wives after beating them some even go as far as using hot iron, acid to end the lives of their so called beloved. I guess you want to die else you won't even be posting this kind of stupid question. Keep loving him till he kills you. Mtchew, ewu.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Sike(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2012
Hassan11: what do u want us to do?
Abi oh!
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Iroko1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2012
He as nt marri u his beatin u up if u av marri un ko he will kill. Leave him b4 ur 2 eyes remove wt ponchin
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by waice6571: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
Love is blind. so wait until he beat you blind. oniyeye!
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by waice6571: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2012
Is your boyfriend from Ksolo camp?
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Olalimits(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
ijebabe:
Are you done?
Why don't people use their brains? Who is condoning a woman slapping a man here? Abuse is abuse whether it comes from a man or woman. I know there are some women you can drive a man to commit murder but isn't it better you leave the relationship?
Foolish mentality of some Nigerian men.
'It's logical' Nonsense!
Nice one bro!!!
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Olalimits(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2012
ifihearam: @bluetooth and olalimt

I pity both you,a guy dat raises his hand on a woman is a fool abi? But a woman that derives pleasure in annoying and slapping a man is blessed. I pity you perfect gentleman wanna be.

Any woman wey Bleep up,beat her. Ite legal here,its african and its logical

Those in favor say ayeeee
Against say nayyyy

THE AYES HAVE IT
You're so off-point & why should you beat a lady?
If she U̶̲̥̅̊я GF, she must understand you & know †ђξ things she must not do.
Τ̲̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊†̥ doesn't mean there won't βε̲̣̣̣̥ issues but †ђξ ability t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ handle 'em makes you a man
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Theblessed(f): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2012
[size=16pt][b] Hey Lady!

Let me be blunt with you. Are you normal, when you say you love being someone's punch bag?

Or has there been some disconnected nerves in your brain cells to inform you that 'love and beating don't mix'?

Do you know what you love?

You love the beatings you receive from this lout and not the guy, that does the beating. You don't love him - you love being, beating about and that's a symptom of psychological defect in you and you need help.

No one likes to be abused even the gorilla himself that does this beatings.

Since you love it, I'll say, keep receiving it from him, ok! Maybe one day a leopard might change it's spots for you - Naaaaaaaaaah! Leopards don't and never changes their spots, ok! A woman batterer is a woman wrapper, of a man!

I could imagine the reason you stuck on this lout, isn't it economic reasons, nobe soo? You are fully dependent on him, na lie? Even so, you don't need to be abused, lady. Go, get a man that would treat you with respect, ok!

Now, get it and get out of the claws of this demon else, as you love being beating, you will be deprived of some more future beatings, in your coffin - just wait, it's coming![/b][/size]
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by frankwoodex: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2012
rubish... Tell us what u see that make u love him... Bunkum.... Young lady u dont know what love is... U didnt love the guy.... What u have on him is infatuational love (i.e love for a particular purpose)... U love the guy either for sex, handsom, interigent and etc... Love does not beat... If u truely love the guy u will run for ur life... U better listen good maka na ihe nato uto n egbu egbu... That ur useless love will soon expires... U better have focus on ur life..
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by NAJALYN: 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
Men who batter women should realise that they can never gain the love and respect of such women ever again. They should learn to control their temper otherwise they may commit murder and be remanded in prison for the rest of their lives. As for the lady who is being battered, probably her boyfriend cast some spell on her hence she still loves him. Otherwise what is she still doing with such a guy? Are her legs paining her that she can not run away from him? It is only when she is alive that she can remain with the guy. If anything happens to her, the guy will instantly replace her. Ode.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by dmomie(f): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2012
ekt_bear: please, can i beat you too

oya cover ur face

swim cash: Mumu, native fool, otondo....tcheww

ouch...
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by idtreasures(m): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
If a man beats you always and you say you love him ,I want to tell you that it is no love
but simply infatuation. It is only frustrated men who beat their girlfriend or wfe.
If a man is beating you now as his girlfriend be sure that when he marries you , he
will kill you one day. My sister, please try and differentiate love from infatuation.
Love they say is reciprocal. A word is enough for the wise.Goodluck.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
When he beats nd kills u,u will continue to love him in your grave.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Slimgrace(f): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
ds babe is d largest sized fool on earth.mtcheeeeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by dolpaz: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2012
Stay there and die there..when he's done with you, you are replaced and ur soul will still love him...Oloshi !!!
Ja'ra e !!!
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by druid06(m): 4:43am On Jun 18, 2012
Most Nigerians are from abusive homes. Our Fathers and the ones before them used to think the way to handle a woman and show their male dominancy in the family is by exerting force. I have come to understand that it does not work. A simple way to punish your wife/girlfriend is by not eating her food, by not giving her your time. Women crave attention and you can also punish a woman by withholding sex. Most men that beats their girl friend or wife are Men from abusive homes but come to think of it, are we not all from abusive homes in this part of the developing world. I have also come to noticed that some women like being rough handled and beaten. I know you all might not agree this with me but I have noticed this is most relationships I have known ( Friends ). So girl, if your boy friend beats you and you stay is either you love him so much and you think you could change him or you love when he beats you, it shows you that he is an alpha male. If you don't like the beatings, I suggest you sway from the relationship because you can never change a man from being abusive.

Drew
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by nairaman66(m): 7:59am On Jun 18, 2012
"My boyfriend, not My Husband, beats me always but I love him.

The Lady Loves him Shekinah. Thats why the guy will continue to beat her at any slight chance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material / Savagery! (pix) / I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.