Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas (435008 Views)

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas / If You Are Refused A Canadian Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by morizboe: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2013
morizboe:

well I'm making this enquiry based on what the receptionist said that "statement of account must be in my name and not sponsors and the embassy doesn't care about how it was deposited on the condition that the money would not be touched throughout the duration of the visa processing". Me self was surprised to hear him say it and then I extended it here for inquiries to see if anyone has encountered such policy with any embassy

Vicjustice I have paid my tuition fee and some part of housing, could that be an advantage to the approval of my visa application even when my sponsor's surname and mine differ?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2013
morizboe:

well I'm making this enquiry based on what the receptionist said that "statement of account must be in my name and not sponsors and the embassy doesn't care about how it was deposited on the condition that the money would not be touched throughout the duration of the visa processing". Me self was surprised to hear him say it and then I extended it here for inquiries to see if anyone has encountered such policy with any embassy
i was actually having VISIT VISA in my mind when i wrote that, regarding the bank statement.
Well, my answer regarding your sponsor's personality stands: the person that you said would be be sponsoring you does not qualify to take that role
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by morizboe: 10:14am On Jul 01, 2013
Vicjustice:
i was actually having VISIT VISA in my mind when i wrote that, regarding the bank statement.
Well, my answer regarding your sponsor's personality stands: the person that you said would be be sponsoring you does not qualify to take that role

ok Vic, see another option they gave in the form that was sent to me - that a bank statement in form of grant or scholarship can be presented. my question is can we arrange this money in form of "a grant or scholarship?" would that save the situation despite the fact that the course I am going to study is not related to what his firm produces? must a beneficiary be related to someone that gives him scholarship or grant?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by aronkyshire: 1:49am On Jul 15, 2013
Hello All,
Thanks for this informative thread and thanks to all the contributors including those whose issues were reviwed here. My story goes thus:

1.I work in a small firm in nigeria. I have been with the firm since Jan 2012 and will bé going on leave in September 2013. I intend spending some part of my leave visiting the UK. I have never travelled before and my international passport is very new. Infact I just obtained it last month

2. My initial salary was 80k per month (960K per annum) making my total take home pay amount to a little over 71k after tax and pension reduction. After a year, I was promoted and my salary increased to 100K per month (1.2M per annum) making my total take home pay to bé a little over 88k. In may, there was a company wide review of Salary and everyone got a 15% salary increase making my current monthly pay to bé 115K per month (1.38M per annum). Therefore my current take home pay is a little over 101K after tax and pension deductions.

3. An old friend of mine who now has a Resident Permit in the UK has offered to invite me for the period of 10 days which I intend to spend visiting the UK. The documents he has sent to me are:

-Biodata page of passport,
-Utility bills
-Resident Permit
-Bank statement
-Temporary Job contract agreement (he is a contract staff)
-Pictures of both of us as evidence that we have been friends
-Waec/Neco cert indicating that we attending the same high school in Nigeria where our friendship started.

4. At my end, I have the following documents:

-Savings Bank statement (having 571K)
-Salary bank statemnt (having 20k)though im still expecting this july's salary of 101k
-Work ID, Employment letter,confirmation letter, promotion letter, letter of Introduction from my coy
-Admission from National Open University for my MBA though i havent started yet till next March.
-Waec/neco result showing that me and my friend inviting me went to the same high school
-Pics showing our friendship over the years.
-Payslips
-Tax clearance which my company is still working on getting for me.

MY PROBLEM
1. I intend applying in 1st week August which makes my 6 months statement to bé from Feb to July. The initial opening bal in my savings acct reads 117k. And all the 571k in the account was paid over a period of 3 months by my fiance who works in canada and does a not registered business on the side of sending laptops and phones for sale in naija. All d account records show his name as d depositor.

2. In May,(the 4th month in my 6 month statement) there was heavy activity in my savings account where my fiance deposited up to 1 million naira within one week into my account gotten from his business as he was trying to avoid the bank charges associated with paying more than 500k into his account at one time. That same month of May, i withdrew 500k twice in order to pay his 1M back into his account. Leaving the acct balance back at 135k.

3. In June because of my travelling plan, he paid 450k (spread over 2 weeks) into my acct making up the 571k i presently have in it now. Over the 6 months, i have been withdrawing too for personal upkeep.

4. My salary account is so low because i spend my money for the upkeep of my aged parents and younger siblings. My fiance practically supports me hence the payment of money into my acct all d time but obviously, d VO wont understand that.

(A)From my points listed above, do you think I have a case of money lodgement?
(B)If yes, how do you think I can explain with evidence that the money is available for my use?
(C) is it wise to say my fiance is sponsoring part of my trip since I an a working adult.
(D) are the documents I intend presenting OK? Or is there something missing?
(E)will the fact that my 1st issued international passport is just less than a month old pose a problem?

Thanks in anticipation of your kind replies. God bless you all
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by aronkyshire: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls vicjustice justwise and co. Help!!!!!!

quote author=aronkyshire]Hello All,
Thanks for this informative thread and thanks to all the contributors including those whose issues were reviwed here. My story goes thus:

1.I work in a small firm in nigeria. I have been with the firm since Jan 2012 and will bé going on leave in September 2013. I intend spending some part of my leave visiting the UK. I have never travelled before and my international passport is very new. Infact I just obtained it last month

2. My initial salary was 80k per month (960K per annum) making my total take home pay amount to a little over 71k after tax and pension reduction. After a year, I was promoted and my salary increased to 100K per month (1.2M per annum) making my total take home pay to bé a little over 88k. In may, there was a company wide review of Salary and everyone got a 15% salary increase making my current monthly pay to bé 115K per month (1.38M per annum). Therefore my current take home pay is a little over 101K after tax and pension deductions.

3. An old friend of mine who now has a Resident Permit in the UK has offered to invite me for the period of 10 days which I intend to spend visiting the UK. The documents he has sent to me are:

-Utility bills
-Resident Permit
-Bank statement
-Waec/Neco cert indicating that we attending the same high school in Nigeria where our friendship started.

-Salary bank statemnt (having 20k)though im still expecting this july's salary of 101k
-Work ID, Employment letter,confirmation letter, promotion letter, letter of Introduction from my coy
-Admission from National Open University for my MBA though i havent started yet till next March.
-Waec/neco result showing that me and my friend inviting me went to the same high school
-Payslips

MY PROBLEM
1. I intend applying in 1st week August which makes my 6 months statement to bé from Feb to July. The initial opening bal in my savings acct reads 117k. And all the 571k in the account was paid over a period of 3 months by my fiance who works in canada and does a not registered business on the side of sending laptops and phones for sale in naija. All d account records show his name as d depositor.

2. In May,(the 4th month in my 6 month statement) there was heavy activity in my savings account where my fiance deposited up to 1 million naira within one week into my account gotten from his business as he was trying to avoid the bank charges associated with paying more than 500k into his account at one time. That same month of May, i withdrew 500k twice in order to pay his 1M back into his account. Leaving the acct balance back at 135k.

3. In June because of my travelling plan, he paid 450k (spread over 2 weeks) into my acct making up the 571k i presently have in it now. Over the 6 months, i have been withdrawing too for personal upkeep.

4. My salary account is so low because i spend my money for the upkeep of my aged parents and younger siblings. My fiance practically supports me hence the payment of money into my acct all d time but obviously, d VO wont understand that.

(B)If yes, how do you think I can explain with evidence that the money is available for my use?
(C) is it wise to say my fiance is sponsoring part of my trip since I an a working adult.
(E)will the fact that my 1st issued international passport is just less than a month old pose a problem?

Thanks in anticipation of your kind replies. God bless you all[/quote]
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
aronkyshire: Pls vicjustice justwise and co. Help!!!!!!

quote author=aronkyshire]Hello All,

-Utility bills
-Resident Permit
-Bank statement

-Payslips

MY PROBLEM

Thanks in anticipation of your kind replies. God bless you all
Your question is, Do I think money lodgement is involved in your bank account, and the answer is:
A) YES. But although it is apparent that the lodgements are not solely intended for visa application purpose, but however, it is not looking good that the monies lodged into your account make the majority of your fund, that will definitely be a problem.
B) It may be difficult for you to prove that the money is available for your use since there is apparently no such proof in the account activity prior to this time.
C) It's ok to state that you get financial support from other sources (including from fiance), but I don't see any advantage in such declaration especially as you do not seem to be meeting other financial requirements.
D)...
E) It is not a problem to have a brand new passport as every passport is issued in a brand new state
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by MrSky123: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
Vjustice ,Justwise and others,pls let put head together on this issue. I have this cousin who is going for his visa interview at the German embassy next week.The problem now is that he is in a delima and he came to me for advise.His problem is this: In the Germany visa form,there is a space where they asked if he has visited another state (including Germany) using another identity or nationality? The truth according to him was that he has lived in Austria in 2004 as an asylum seeker with another name and different nationality not Nigeria and in that same 2004 he tried to enter UK with another persons passport and he was caught at the airport in UK where his finger prints were taken and he was sent back to Austria.
Now he is a successful business man in Nigeria,married with 4 kids,have his own company,and more than 6 million naira in his bank account.
His questions are this: (1) Should he tick yes in the question that he had tried migrating to the UK in 2004 and lived in Austria as an asylum using different names and nationality or should he said no since these incidence happened 9 yrs ago though his finger prints were all taken in the two countries.
Before giving your answers,pls know that the Germany embassy in Nigeria is now collecting peoples finger prints,will they see his fingerprints in those countries if he said No. (2) if he said the truth to them,what is the implication for him towards granting him the visa?
Another issue is that he booked appointment for interview at the German embassy three months ago and along the line he was bereaved and as a result,he couldn't attend the interview and he forgot to cancel the appointment,what is also the implication of this for him during his interview next week.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mr.Sky123:
Vjustice ,Justwise and others,pls let put head together on this issue. I have this cousin who is going for his visa interview at the German embassy next week.The problem now is that he is in a delima and he came to me for advise.His problem is this: In the Germany visa form,there is a space where they asked if he has visited another state (including Germany) using another identity or nationality? The truth according to him was that he has lived in Austria in 2004 as an asylum seeker with another name and different nationality not Nigeria and in that same 2004 he tried to enter UK with another persons passport and he was caught at the airport in UK where his finger prints were taken and he was sent back to Austria.
Now he is a successful business man in Nigeria,married with 4 kids,have his own company,and more than 6 million naira in his bank account.
His questions are this: (1) Should he tick yes in the question that he had tried migrating to the UK in 2004 and lived in Austria as an asylum using different names and nationality or should he said no since these incidence happened 9 yrs ago though his finger prints were all taken in the two countries.
Before giving your answers,pls know that the Germany embassy in Nigeria is now collecting peoples finger prints,will they see his fingerprints in those countries if he said No. (2) if he said the truth to them,what is the implication for him towards granting him the visa?
Another issue is that he booked appointment for interview at the German embassy three months ago and along the line he was bereaved and as a result,he couldn't attend the interview and he forgot to cancel the appointment,what is also the implication of this for him during his interview next week.
There would be no problem if he declared the truth pertaining to what happened in 2004 because, the German/Schengen punishment for his violation as at then was 3 to 5 years ban, so he should be clear even though they can still see his offense. But if he tried to hide it, he will face a fresh exclusion which he would regret dearly.
As for the UK, even though the 10 years ban regulation was not in place as at 2004, but as long as his offence is not older than 10 years, he will still get banned any time he comes to their attention, so it is safe for him to wait until 10 years has elapsed in 2014
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Ejaay: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pls nlanders, how much ll one need in his account to apply for a 2 year multiple entry visa?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by firstlady01(f): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2013
pls what do i do?my declaration was not signed by d court commissioner of oath and i didnt notice it and now the investigator did not confirm my age declaratin at wre i declared it at igbosere high court nd i was asked to submit my marriage certificate by the embassy to d italian visa office witout my age decleration.pls what is d after effect.going for a family reunion
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by gudboyz: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2013
Good Morning House, I need clarification please. I went for my interview yesterday(German/Schengen Visit Visa), after the questions and answers, the lady handed me a white slip(Receipt for Visa fee), collected all my original documents including my Passport and asked me to come back 10 days time. Does is mean that anybody they gave the white slip and collected his Passport will be granted a Visa Or is it the normal routine for both refused and issued visa? I mean,do they also ask refused applicant to come back after 10 days. I await your response,thanks. Sorry for re-posting this here, just hoping that experience guys like Vicjustice could be of help.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by solomonwis(m): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2013
gudboyz: Good Morning House, I need clarification please. I went for my interview yesterday(German/Schengen Visit Visa), after the questions and answers, the lady handed me a white slip(Receipt for Visa fee), collected all my original documents including my Passport and asked me to come back 10 days time. Does is mean that anybody they gave the white slip and collected his Passport will be granted a Visa Or is it the normal routine for both refused and issued visa? I mean,do they also ask refused applicant to come back after 10 days. I await your response,thanks. Sorry for re-posting this here, just hoping that experience guys like Vicjustice could be of help.

Pot your question here https://www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa/162

That is routine, it is done to everybody. You will know the outcome of your application when you receive your application package.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by gudboyz: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2013
I did, It seems that they are only interested in German student Visa on that thread. Maybe i could get the attention of Vicjustice or other experience schengen travellers here.
solomonwis:

Pot your question here https://www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa/162
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by rakisha: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2013
Good morning everyone. Pls can anyone help me. What does this sign mean? I was issued a UK visa in one of d free visa pages but when I checked the last page, I saw this. Pls help. Thank you

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by justwise(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2013
rakisha: Good morning everyone. Pls can anyone help me. What does this sign mean? I was issued a UK visa in one of d free visa pages but when I checked the last page, I saw this. Pls help. Thank you

That is Home office visa section stamp.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by rakisha: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Thanks justwise. Pls I am a JJC in travelling and UK matters. Does the stamp mean anything? l have asked several people who said their passports have never been stamped like that before.

Also what does SHEFO mean? My visa says 'issued in SHEFO'

justwise:

That is Home office visa section stamp.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2013
rakisha: Good morning everyone. Pls can anyone help me. What does this sign mean? I was issued a UK visa in one of d free visa pages but when I checked the last page, I saw this. Pls help. Thank you
rakisha: Thanks justwise. Pls I am a JJC in travelling and UK matters. Does the stamp mean anything? l have asked several people who said their passports have never been stamped like that before.

Also what does SHEFO mean? My visa says 'issued in SHEFO'
If you got your visa at the UK embassy, why does the stamp or the place of issue bother you, or did you get it at the embassy at Oluwole?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by lawland: 6:01am On Sep 17, 2013
Vicjustice:
Your question is, Do I think money lodgement is involved in your bank account, and the answer is:
A) YES. But although it is apparent that the lodgements are not solely intended for visa application purpose, but however, it is not looking good that the monies lodged into your account make the majority of your fund, that will definitely be a problem.
B) It may be difficult for you to prove that the money is available for your use since there is apparently no such proof in the account activity prior to this time.
C) It's ok to state that you get financial support from other sources (including from fiance), but I don't see any advantage in such declaration especially as you do not seem to be meeting other financial requirements.
D)...
E) It is not a problem to have a brand new passport as every passport is issued in a brand new state
Do anyone know anything about fixed deposit account as an evidence of fund for Australia visa purposes? My cousin fixed deposited the money meant for my sponsorship for the required 3 months cos we can't afford to just leave it in an account.. He stated in his declaration of sponsorship letter that the money in the account was fixed for the sole purpose of sponsoring me.. We did this cos the financial requirement page in DIAC website didn't state anything against it and they have not complained since almost 3 weeks I filed my application.. Can any experienced person comment on this?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2013
@Vicjustice.. Thank for the good job you are doing on this section; God bless u. Pls. I intend to apply for uk visa.
*I work with a private company; presently on monthly salary of 205k . Can i include my appointment letter of 8yrs ago which shows my my monthly pay of 70k as at then?
*Will salary account balance of 600k be enough for me to seek visa?
*i have a land document with receipt of purchase at N1.1M?
*I am married with 2 kids
*Av been to UAE and an Africa country
Do i stand a chance of being issued a visiting visa to uk with all the above declaration? Please advice me and give more enlightenment. Thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by surecan: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
Justwise and Vicjustice please assist me on this issue, pls assist me, according to immigration website,they said that standard Nigeria passport have a life span of 10 years with initial validity of 5 years,now my question is can they just extend it after that 5 years to another 5 years making it 10 years as stated or they will issue a new passport,because i approached embassy where i reside,they said they will extend it to another 5 years that i dont need a new one,if so will embassy accept this extension type
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by rakisha: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2013
Hi yem yem. From my experience, I included my employment letter stating my starting salary back then. I also included all my promotion letters and references including emails as evidence of increased salary and bonuses.

*Pls use all ur bank statements but indicate which one is your salary account so that they can easily trace your salary

yem-yem:
@Vicjustice.. Thank for the good job you are doing on this section; God bless u. Pls. I intend to apply for uk visa.
*I work with a private company; presently on monthly salary of 205k . Can i include my appointment letter of 8yrs ago which shows my my monthly pay of 70k as at then?
Do i stand a chance of being issued a visiting visa to uk with all the above declaration? Please advice me and give more enlightenment. Thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2013
surecan: Justwise and Vicjustice please assist me on this issue, pls assist me, according to immigration website,they said that standard Nigeria passport have a life span of 10 years with initial validity of 5 years,now my question is can they just extend it after that 5 years to another 5 years making it 10 years as stated or they will issue a new passport,because i approached embassy where i reside,they said they will extend it to another 5 years that i dont need a new one,if so will embassy accept this extension type
This regulation highly depends on the immigration authority or the Nigerian embassy in your country of residence, the embassy has the power to overrule the pre-existing terms and conditions of its national passport and to decide whether an expired passport is to be renewed or replaced: If a passports is to be renewed, it can be done by endorsement (stamp with data filling), and such endorsed passport is as acceptable in any foreign embassy as a new one
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2013
lawland: Do anyone know anything about fixed deposit account as an evidence of fund for Australia visa purposes? My cousin fixed deposited the money meant for my sponsorship for the required 3 months cos we can't afford to just leave it in an account.. He stated in his declaration of sponsorship letter that the money in the account was fixed for the sole purpose of sponsoring me.. We did this cos the financial requirement page in DIAC website didn't state anything against it and they have not complained since almost 3 weeks I filed my application.. Can any experienced person comment on this?
What type of visa are you applying for?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2013
yem-yem:
On the basis of your family status and your salary, you would stand a reasonable chance, but the concern is your available fund which is likely to be a problem.
As for your appointment letter of 8 years, I'll recommend you get something current to support it: get a letter from your employer granting leave of absence from your job for a specified period. The letter should also say how long you have been employed by your employer, in what job(s) and should indicate when you are expected back at work
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
@ rakisha and vicjustice....thanks a bunch.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by lawland: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
Vicjustice:
What type of visa are you applying for?
. Sorry for replying late... Its a student visa.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
It would have been a problem for tourist/visit visa application, but it could be ok for student visa application provided the visa officer is satisfied that the money is available and accessible to you
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by gudboyz: 12:11am On Sep 27, 2013
I was refused a German visit visa on the grounds that the purpose of visit/stay is not justifiable. I submitted all the required documents as indicated on the checklist,my host(brother-in-law) sent me a Guarantor's invitation Letter and the interview was OK. What do i need to do to justify purpose of visit? I intend to reapply in a couple of months time,what do i need to better my chances as i honestly wants to visit and come back
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
gudboyz: I was refused a German visit visa on the grounds that the purpose of visit/stay is not justifiable. I submitted all the required documents as indicated on the checklist,my host(brother-in-law) sent me a Guarantor's invitation Letter and the interview was OK. What do i need to do to justify purpose of visit? I intend to reapply in a couple of months time,what do i need to better my chances as i honestly wants to visit and come back
I don't know your financial, social, employment, economical, family or personal circumstances, so it would be impossible for me to advice
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by mPop(f): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2013
Gd morning @Vicjustice, pls I wnt 2 ask some questions concernin funds,I'm planing on going for my pgd in canada in jan 2014 asper the issue of money etc, I'm wrkin and my salary is commission based, so its not d same amt that enters my acct everymonth.sometimes 100k,sometimes 120k,in my gtb savings acct, but I opend anoda acct where I save my money,so basicly I take out almst all d money frm my gtb into d other acct, right now iv saved close to 450k,and planing on continue till it reaches abt almst 1mill+my freinds n family also add for me! Buttom line is my mum/bro will b my sponsor, can I start puttin the 450k iv saved into either of dem's mayb der savings acct? Reply pls Gd morning Vicjustice, pls I wnt 2 ask some questions concernin funds,I'm planing on going for my pgd in canada in jan 2014 asper the issue of money etc, I'm wrkin and my salary is commission based, so its not d same amt that enters my acct everymonth.sometimes 100k,sometimes 120k,in my gtb savings acct, but I opend anoda acct where I save my money,so basicly I take out almst all d money frm my gtb into d other acct, right now iv saved close to 450k,and planing on continue till it reaches abt almst 1mill+my freinds n family also add for me! Buttom line is my mum/bro will b my sponsor, can I start puttin the 450k iv saved into either of dem's mayb der savings acct? Reply pls
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by mPop(f): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2013
Am new here, really sorry for posting twice
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by IrishBebey: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
mPop: Gd morning @Vicjustice, pls I wnt 2 ask some questions concernin funds,I'm planing on going for my pgd in canada in jan 2014 asper the issue of money etc, I'm wrkin and my salary is commission based, so its not d same amt that enters my acct everymonth.sometimes 100k,sometimes 120k,in my gtb savings acct, but I opend anoda acct where I save my money,so basicly I take out almst all d money frm my gtb into d other acct, right now iv saved close to 450k,and planing on continue till it reaches abt almst 1mill+my freinds n family also add for me! Buttom line is my mum/bro will b my sponsor, can I start puttin the 450k iv saved into either of dem's mayb der savings acct? Reply pls Gd morning Vicjustice, pls I wnt 2 ask some questions concernin funds,I'm planing on going for my pgd in canada in jan 2014 asper the issue of money etc, I'm wrkin and my salary is commission based, so its not d same amt that enters my acct everymonth.sometimes 100k,sometimes 120k,in my gtb savings acct, but I opend anoda acct where I save my money,so basicly I take out almst all d money frm my gtb into d other acct, right now iv saved close to 450k,and planing on continue till it reaches abt almst 1mill+my freinds n family also add for me! Buttom line is my mum/bro will b my sponsor, can I start puttin the 450k iv saved into either of dem's mayb der savings acct? Reply pls
By my crude understanding, your mom's brother is not eligible to be your sponsor, the 450k that you have is too small, the transactions activities in your accounts do not meet the standard in my opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.