Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas (435366 Views)

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas / If You Are Refused A Canadian Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by worry359(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
dsaynt:

Guys please I'm still waiting for answer. Thanks

First go to this section and both of you read from begining to end.
https://www.nairaland.com/617280/give-birth-usa-cost-procedure.

Then
Pick City, Hospital, Doctor.
Contact them and get prices,
Book birth appointment,
Get funds for Travel, accomodation, hospital bills + emergency extra funds.
Book appointment for Visa.
Be HONEST with V.O. Show paperwork and funds avaliable.
When you travel have everything ready to show at Point of Entry.

2 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by dsaynt: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
worry 359:

First go to this section and both of you read from begining to end.
https://www.nairaland.com/617280/give-birth-usa-cost-procedure.

Then
Pick City, Hospital, Doctor.
Contact them and get prices,
Book birth appointment,
Get funds for Travel, accomodation, hospital bills + emergency extra funds.
Book appointment for Visa.
Be HONEST with V.O. Show paperwork and funds avaliable.
When you travel have everything ready to show at Point of Entry.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by lightofjoy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Heelo fello Nairalanders, pls I need your advice: I work & reside in Nigeria with a monthly earning of 190K though I also get some money from my personal consulting that I do. My father(a Nigerian) is a citizen of France but lives in the UK in a rented 2 bedroom duplex. One of my sibling (nigerian) who is also a citizen of France also stay with him in the same address. I want to go to the UK just for 10 days holiday, what type of visa should I applied for and what document do I submit and I have about 500K in my account. Should I state that I will stay with him or should I book my own hotel? Kindly advice me. Thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Santa2: 3:23am On Jan 03, 2014
Each time I have applied to the Uk, I have always used hotel despite the fact that I have loads of relatives in the Uk and I have been successful. I would suggest strongly that you used hotel.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
lightofjoy: Heelo fello Nairalanders, pls I need your advice: I work & reside in Nigeria with a monthly earning of 190K though I also get some money from my personal consulting that I do. My father(a Nigerian) is a citizen of France but lives in the UK in a rented 2 bedroom duplex. One of my sibling (nigerian) who is also a citizen of France also stay with him in the same address. I want to go to the UK just for 10 days holiday, what type of visa should I applied for and what document do I submit and I have about 500K in my account. Should I state that I will stay with him or should I book my own hotel? Kindly advice me. Thanks
It actually depends on the convenience of the rented properties, whether it has enough space and adequate accommodation for you.
As for the N500k, forget it.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by lightofjoy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hello the gurus in the house, pls I need your urgent attention to this my issue:
1. In my statement of acccount, I took a lone around august though from a friend about 2M though I draw down the money before october.
2. I save a cash of 220K in first week in december though its a proceed from the private practise which I do.
3 in addition, I work for a multinational company with a month salary a bit above 200K.

My question is how do I explain all these other income that are outside my salary.
Your advise will be highyl appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by lightofjoy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Vicjustice:
It actually depends on the convenience of the rented properties, whether it has enough space and adequate accommodation for you.
As for the N500k, forget it.

Your advise is noted but honestly I have a friend whe is on a salary 200k per month & who only has 170K in his salary account. He applied for US visa in november and he was given the visa. So have also heard about someone with 350K balance that got a UK tourist visa.

Your opinion on this will be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by gowaga68: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hello All,

I need your help!

am into foreign exchange business (BDC),though i have other means of income from Husbandry and Food stuff biz.
I just opened a new savings Account with GTB with the intention of using the statement for Czech Republic visa processing (going to study Forestry in Czech Republic (CULS). I've started the processing of Admission (i don't want to mix up things).

my plans are as follows:

i intend always depositing 200K - 400k every week and withdraw the next week for 3 months.

will that be a good idea or can you help with other options.

i will be needing the statement July of this year.

your help is highly need o!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by djbaju(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2014
Pls guys, I av a situation a friend was refused last year, He had a balance of 526,000 naira after submission, he get a monthly salary of 100K for fours month and 120K for 2 months nd that showed on his statement of account for six month altogether,April- Sep. He included invoices that shows how the in flow of his salaries, but didn't show of the other money sent in like gifts or when a friend use the account sending money to their relatives though him that came into the account apart from his salaries, except for the senders names and also other transactions like withdrawals from atm nd counter showed on the statement of account too for the duration of six month presented. The ECO refused entry saying I am not satisfied that you seeking to enter the uk genuinely cos you stated that the last time you saw your brother was last month and you intend visiting him this month not more that 50 days, secondly I am not convinced that 350pounds will be enough for you to make a trip to London and also return you back to Lagos, so I refuse you this application on no ground of appeal.

My friend stated he is seeing his brother from the 10th Oct till 24th. That is 2 wks, also on the application form filled he stated on where he was ask how much will he use for himself personally of his holiday in the UK he said 75,000 naira and also on the form he was asked how much in total does he have for the trip and he wrote 428,000 naira.

Mean while his uncle just got a six month visa from the uk a month back while he was recently refuse by SA embassy, but he applied for a conference of 5 days nd got a six month uk visa.

My friend didn't appeal the decision cos he didn't fill a family visitor form cos he already has no right to appeal he fill general visitor form. But from the decision of the ECO he is very wrong to me cos he can see him brother any time he like, also he was actually going there for his 2 wks holiday from work whereby he submitted every document from office, like d leave letter and some other, also he submitted the application exactly 40 days after he saw his brother last just for about 40mins, he drove him to the family house and couldn't meet him again till he returned to UK cos of his work. Secondly ECO said I don't think 350GBP will be okay for a return journey from Lagos to London, whereas it was stated in the application form that 350GBP was for personal up keep in the UK for the holiday that will be just for 2wks while 428,000 his for the whole trip, while his brother will take care of the accommodation since he is staying with him and it was clearly stated in the application form so I don't know why his decision was so or is there any thing you feel he used as a point to refuse the application?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by tejuyussuff: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Pls dear nairalander my family is applying for a family visit visa in uk my husband is working with fed. Min of defence and we av gotten all our necessary document. And we are going to submitt nextweek. Pls are we submitting all our application together or differently cos my husband doc. Is backing I and my son. Secondly pls though my brother in law is sponsoring us how much can we av in our bank statement.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by tejuyussuff: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
tejuyussuff: Pls dear nairalander my family is applying for a family visit visa in uk my husband is working with fed. Min of defence and we av gotten all our necessary document. And we are going to submitt nextweek. Pls are we submitting all our application together or differently cos my husband doc. Is backing I and my son. Secondly pls though my brother in law is sponsoring us how much can we av in our bank statement.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by solomonwis(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
tejuyussuff: Pls dear nairalander my family is applying for a family visit visa in uk my husband is working with fed. Min of defence and we av gotten all our necessary document. And we are going to submitt nextweek. Pls are we submitting all our application together or differently cos my husband doc. Is backing I and my son. Secondly pls though my brother in law is sponsoring us how much can we av in our bank statement.

1. Your application is to be submitted together as a family.

2. As you are adults embarking on a trip with your family,your personal circumstances will be under scrutiny to ascertain whether you merit the visa or not. Your in-law being a sponsor will not cover your personal circumstances from being scrutinized so it is advisable you ensure you have all the necessary documentation/proof to show you will not be a public charge.

Please post your questions here for better advise https://www.nairaland.com/823855/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part/189

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by italent101: 12:21am On Jul 07, 2014
I need your help @worry359 n @Vicjustice . I need your reply in other to put in my complain.
thanks.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 07, 2014
Have a little question. When someone overstays his shengen visa for 6months what's his chances of getting a visa again (tourist).
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by viv222: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
hi Nairalanders

i applied for a uk visa and was refused 3 times between 2011 and 2012, i was invited for an internship by a client for the company i worked for. their uk office sent in the invitation letters, however, they failed to omit that they would pay for the internship. my salary was not regular and i was getting a total of 73k per month. i was refused on the grounds that i couldnt sustain my trip, then secondly that i was going on a work trip and not tourist .

i currently earn 241k take home salary, my payments are regular into my account and i have been working for a year now. i do not have any huge lodgements. and i have a savings of about 350k in my account, however a friend said i must have about 500k to 750k in my account untouched for a month minimum. my account is very active and all the inflow save for a personal inflow of 50k and 100k twice, all i have is my salary inflow.
what are my chances? do i apply? if i wait for 500k, it means i wont have to touch my salary, which wont look real to the ukba rep.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
italent101: I need your help @worry359 n @Vicjustice . I need your reply in other to put in my complain.
thanks.
What is your query?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by italent101: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
Vicjustice:
What is your query?
u too much thanks for your reply.... a university in China offered me an admission . n my fees tuition +accommodation n others less Dan 750k... like how much do u suggest I av in my sponsor account for d visa application?
I chose China because its still d best in d course m going for n I v frnd dia. course: communication in English.
thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
viv222: hi Nairalanders

i applied for a uk visa and was refused 3 times between 2011 and 2012, i was invited for an internship by a client for the company i worked for. their uk office sent in the invitation letters, however, they failed to omit that they would pay for the internship. my salary was not regular and i was getting a total of 73k per month. i was refused on the grounds that i couldnt sustain my trip, then secondly that i was going on a work trip and not tourist .

i currently earn 241k take home salary, my payments are regular into my account and i have been working for a year now. i do not have any huge lodgements. and i have a savings of about 350k in my account, however a friend said i must have about 500k to 750k in my account untouched for a month minimum. my account is very active and all the inflow save for a personal inflow of 50k and 100k twice, all i have is my salary inflow.
what are my chances? do i apply? if i wait for 500k, it means i wont have much my salary, which wont look real to the ukba rep.
Pardon me to say my observation. Doesn't it call for curiosity to see that a person who earns N241k per month has a saving of "about N350k"?
I can understand if you have too much expensive responsibiities, but however, that should be a thing of concern in respect of visa application.

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by italent101: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Vicjustice:
Pardon me to say my observation. Doesn't it call for curiosity to see that a person who earns N241k per month has a saving of "about N350k"?
I can understand if you have too much expensive responsibiities, but however, that should be a thing of concern in respect of visa application.

still waiting for your reply Sir.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
Someone pls answer me
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
italent101:
u too much thanks for your reply.... a university in China offered me an admission . n my fees tuition +accommodation n others less Dan 750k... like how much do u suggest I av in my sponsor account for d visa application?
I chose China because its still d best in d course m going for n I v frnd dia. course: communication in English.
thanks
I do not know much about China and their student visa system, but standard regulation would require that your sponsor's financial circumstance shows evidence of sustainability after covering the expenses: it would be a negative sign if it is obvious that your education will badly affect the financial situation of your sponsor, so, judge for yourself...
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
ikswiss: Have a little question. When someone overstays his shengen visa for 6months what's his chances of getting a visa again (tourist).
The violator is more than likely to be refused in subsequent visa application, but the current circumstances would be eventually considered.
The period of exclusion would depend on how the violator left the Schengen region and whether s/he was removed at the expense of the government etc
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by italent101: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
Vicjustice:
I do not know much about China and their student visa system, but standard regulation would require that your sponsor's financial circumstance shows evidence of sustainability after covering the expenses: it would be a negative sign if it is obvious that your education will badly affect the financial situation of your sponsor, so, judge for yourself...
okay thanks.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
The violator left the country voluntary without deporting so are you in anyway saying he has a chance of been granted visa when applied for a visa
Vicjustice:
The violator is more than likely to be refused in subsequent visa application, but the current circumstances would be eventually considered.
The period of exclusion would depend on how the violator left the Schengen region and whether s/he was removed at the expense of the government etc
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
ikswiss: The violator left the country voluntary without deporting so are you in anyway saying he has a chance of been granted visa when applied for a visa
I didn't suggest that, I said it is more than likely that s/he would be refused in subsequent visa applicationsm: and that the length of exclusion time would depend on circumstances...
I should also advise you that s/he may have been banned for a period of (between) 1 to 5 years
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2014
Ok thanks.One more thing when someone overstays his tourist visa those the person eligible for a student visa?
Vicjustice:
I didn't suggest that, I said it is more than likely that s/he would be refused in subsequent visa applicationsm: and that the length of exclusion time would depend on circumstances...
I should also advise you that s/he may have been banned for a period of (between) 1 to 5 years
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by italent101: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Vicjustice:
@ oga vicjustice after my accommodation n tuition has been paid what's more necessary should be a year living expense?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by italent101: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sir Vicjustice m still waiting
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
italent101:
@ oga vicjustice after my accommodation n tuition has been paid what's more necessary should be a year living expense?
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I've never been to China before, and I hardly desire to read things about the country, so I don't think that I have adequate knowledge of the cost or standard of living: i bet you would get more helpful information from www.google.com than from me.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hey Vic you got a something to say regarding my last post

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.