Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me (18502 Views)

My Neighbors Daughter Calls Me Daddy, I'm Worried (pics) / HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by makky(f): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
Funny enof u got the answer ryt there in front of u but u still ask question. A call is one of d simplest yardsticks to measure a true relationship/feeling. And the truth is when its more=care which maybe love but if its less=careless/no feelings/ someone else. I for one have a very terrible call attitude, i may not call my siblings or friends in weeks but nothing will stop me from not hearing my man's voice when i wake, during d day & last thing at night cos he is my peace n happiness. He doesnt have to send me credit n i will never ask and in such situation watch d way he will gladly send u d credit with surprise when u tell him that ur out of credit thats why u cudnt call, the worst part of it is i will feel bad even using d credit to make other calls. A man dating u and caring for u aint stupid so stop feeling u can cheat him, he plainly just likes u. Shes not seeing u alone believe me, but she doesnt wanna let u go either so u can fill a space. U can either choose to stay or luk at d brighter side: Ur Call!
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Beowulf(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2012
OP, sorry you are just an ATM machine to this girl. I wonder when working class dudes will stop dating these students. What do you even discuss with them? You talk about work pressure and targets they talk about handouts, sorting and departmental parties.

I guess all this is in a bid to date a girl that won't put you under pressure till you decide to get married but students are well known to pressure for marriage especially when their friends start getting married. Most of you who date students rest assured that a good number of them have their student boyfriends who understand their lingo and with whom they share your largesse.

Why don't you find a nice working class girl who understands what life is and would appreciate you? Just my tuppence. Goodluck with whatever you decide to do with her.

5 Likes

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by komek(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hw many days is this relationship? Just 4mths.. Funny guy. U̶̲̥̅̊ are just her' recharge card sending mugu'. Another sharp guy is doing †ђξ real tin down there in sch. One ðǎ̜̣̍y she will come back for semester break and refuse τ̅☺ come τ̅☺ U̶̲̅я house but when she is going she will demand for trasport fare back τ̅☺ sch. My guy wake up and stick  U̶̲̅я working class gurlfrnd since she is U̶̲̅я university gurlfrnd as U̶̲̥̅̊ said.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by BigBenoski(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
@op, i dont know if she loves u but i'm pretty sure she has another boyfriend (if she's in uniport,2 more boyfriends). Dude, if u r dating a naija schl gal, u r probably d mugu 2 or 3. Wel,if she likes u, she'l just be keeping u 4 'after graduation things'. Oya wake up 4rm movie land and find urself a good gurl in d town u stay and stop worrying about tracy (na d kind name wey dem de bie). If after her nysc,u stil find her charming then take her 2 d alter. Damn! Whats wrong wt guys! Were u thnkn she'd b so far away 4rm u (in south south 4 dat matter) without another boyfriend?? Smh while strolling out..
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
lol so who does she call with the airtime you send to her? Men should only consider investing financially in a woman who has shown a willingness to sacrifice for you as well. Save your money.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by shadrach77: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
the solution can be mentioned in two words 'leave her!' angry sad sad
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Mynd44: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
^^
She calls her "uncles" with it
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Pakavy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
intelligen: Hello pals, I am in my late twenties and have a girlfriend who I adore with passion. She adores me as well. Adding to that, I love her, but my issue with her is that she hardly calls or even flash me. Her usual excuse is that she rarely has air time. And even when I send her air time, she just calls to say "Thank you" and that will be it till she runs out of credit again. I have complained several times about this uncaring attitude of hers but there has been no change. Although she claims to love me and says she sees me as her husband (I am yet to propose to her). I am contemplating walking out of our relationship which is just four month old because I feel it is one sided. I am completely fed up. Please house, tell me what you think.

P.S - She schools in another town and far away from me also.

Your advice is welcome and appreciated. Thanks.
i wish i was close 2 u so i culd pull ur dumb pinnas of ur dull brain.mumu she myt b transfering d credit 2 ha undagrad bf who screwz ha silly while u r there saying she adores u cos of infatuation.u r a disgrace 2 men.wawa kawai!*hisss*
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by femmy2010(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
Cease to call her till she starts calling.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by NonsoChris(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
Nothing bleeds the heart like making someone your priority while you are just an option to her,it's a tragedy of the heart. @ op,my guy i dey feel your pain,but there is nothing i can do about it,so take heart. But be a man,a real man. Real men read hand writing on the wall,we read meanings to action,we don't over-play lovey lovey,we know our limits because we've marked our boundaries. Guy kick that girl outta your life asap. My 2kobo.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by tpapi: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
Runaway fm a girl dat does nt appreciate u so dat u do not become an object of mockery
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
pendo89: see wahala?
She's ur galfren not girlfriend so stop wasting time on this girl.
Trust me if a girl loves you she will be glued to her phone 24/7 waiting for ur call and will spend more calling you than anybody else.
Stop forcing this cz it aint going nowhere.
Or give yourself a break and see what she does.Reverse psycho works at times.
Perfect response.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Kibexstar: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
You are an ass kisser and super wussbag. that for the free advice i'm about to give you If she got a vry good ass keep her dont just end the r/ship you just dont want be only dreaming about it,you want still be getting some abi!...Most lady dont like Mr. Nice guy, i buy you credit all the time and call you 9times a day to ask if you doing grt...i miss you..been too needy kind of guy...she feel your story na bosom package you nka akpako and you be confuse. Let her chase you and for every air time credit she get, you get some too.put up a challenge
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
The girl is keeping u for her after-graduation agenda, maybe marriage. This shiit wont stop. Four months is still early. I feel ur pain my broda, and i advise u get another woman that will take ur time and make u forget her. Stop calling her, infact let her call u twice before u call back once(quite impossible!). All d best. Remember, u are d man, act like one, master your emotions!
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by FILEBE(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
@poster. It's two way o. Either d girl is using u as a airtime reloader. Som girls can sure mask feelings well.
Or
she is jst not the calling type. U knw... She isnt d type dat knws aw to make a gud phone conversation n will rada not embarass herself callin u and sayin mumu mumu tins.
* closes laptop *

1 Like

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Damseluc(f): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
. Do not show a woman that u love so much else she wil take u for a ride.

1 Like

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by MeGaStReEt: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
Na una dey make relationship dey hard. Bros the girl no love you. She dey use the card dey call another person wey she love

1 Like

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by deb(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
intelligen: Hello pals, I am in my late twenties and have a girlfriend who I adore with passion. She adores me as well. Adding to that, I love her, but my issue with her is that she hardly calls or even flash me. Her usual excuse is that she rarely has air time. And even when I send her air time, she just calls to say "Thank you" and that will be it till she runs out of credit again. I have complained several times about this uncaring attitude of hers but there has been no change. Although she claims to love me and says she sees me as her husband (I am yet to propose to her). I am contemplating walking out of our relationship which is just four month old because I feel it is one sided. I am completely fed up. Please house, tell me what you think.

You must be a nice guy, the type that ladies like to deal with once they realize you love them more than they love you.
Could you deliberately ignore her for a while with a sincere mindset that if she does not call you ever again then so be it with you too?
Then don't suck up to her if u see or hear from her. 'you shdn't care too much even though u do in yur heart else you will just keep suffering from her.

Trust me, if she does not start trying to get your attention after abstaining from her for a while, then you should stop wasting your time. There are so many pus.sies out there brother.
The only mistake you make is to show to them you want their dirty pus.sies, but if you approach them with the mind set of doing them a favor by wanting to teach them
what it means to be fcu.ked good by a great guy fcu.ker like you, you will see how they will queue 4 u. You don't have to take my advise, just that it works all d time

1 Like

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by kilimanjaro(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
Op, People above me have given you enough advise especially PENDO, QUEEENSMITH and so on.
Nevertheless, my advise is - go change that your username from INTELLIGEN to INT. Thank you.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by henrico247(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hmm, me l would not advice you to step out. Maybe she is trying to build her love for you. Remember ,you were the one the loved her first,and talked to her and she agreed,so all you need is patient and play your role as a man and love her the way you use to. Some women will even call always and might not love you. All that glitters is not gold,the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. I passed through thesame thing but my girl is showing more concern now. These sometimes also happens ecspecially when the girl much more younger than you,so her young age is just the thing showoff. So just ignore any bad advice and play on as nothing good comes easy.

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by resourceng(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
i was also in the same shoe as you, the girl i was going out with has the same attitude that you are explaining right now though we are not together now. what i simply did was that when i simply realise that i was fooling myself that this girl does not have any feeling towards me as even my best friend who happens to be a girl at least still calls me or flash me and there is nothing special between us. i simply ignored her and didnt call her againg, though she sent me a text on my birthday which i didnt reply to. What most ladies fails to realise is that they tend to lose the guy that actually cares for them and tend to lose out in the end. you should do the same, ignore her completely and dont even pick her call again as she will just make you to be thinking unneccesarily. trust me i have been there and wont want you to suffer what i did....
u una ladies get your own sha...
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Swker(m): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
Use ur head
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by DIG1: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
Love promises U̶̲̥̅̊ heaven, but puts U̶̲̥̅̊ through hell. WTF
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by UNLEASHED(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
@OP...You're simply an ATM machine
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Riodiao(m): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
Smh. Chai nigerian boys they suffer. See sumtin dat is digitaly clear. My broda @Op ,ur jonsing ur self.Dat gurl is using you to play Kalo Kalo.Listen to me,i dnt preach forgiveness .If you hit me,ill hit u back. If u can hurt dat gurl,hurt her back.Give her ,her own medicine to drink.Dat gurl hate u.Its a fact
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
@op pele! Am sure they have already said it all. Advising you to call it a quit in one swoop is suicidal given how flat you fell for this lady. My take on this is as you'v been advised, bail! The earlier you bail the better for you. First thing this morning start "hurting" for a new chic to keep your mind off the one trying to ruin you.Not just to keep your mind of her but to bail completely from her for your own good!
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
#coughs#
im with yhu
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 19, 2012
Had this same issue with my ex. Do you know what I did. I stopped calling and pinging her for a while. As a sharp guy, I knew she was seeing some other guys for money and she was acting exactly the same way as yours. Not calling or showing any kind of caring attitude. I stopped and when she knew I wasn't interested anymore. She started calling and begging for a second chance. Bt it was too late. You can't force someone to love you bro. Jst move on.. :DHad this same issue with my ex. Do you know what I did. I stopped calling and pinging her for a while. As a sharp guy, I knew she was seeing some other guys for money and she was acting exactly the same way as yours. Not calling or showing any kind of caring attitude. I stopped and when she knew I wasn't interested anymore. She started calling and begging for a second chance. Bt it was too late. You can't force someone to love you bro. Jst move on..
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 19, 2012
intelligen: @pendo89,tnx a million,am grateful@pronysha...tnx dear..i tried dat,i didnt cal her for close to a week..n wen i eventualy decided to cal her cos i was missng her..she reactd by complaing n interogatng me on why i had nt calld her for days..i was dumbfounded n suprisd dat she felt d same i felt wen she dosent call..i confrontd er wt dis tot of mine n she apologisd dat she wld change,since then,notin has changed..bt i ve a feelng she's cheatng on me tho she has denied dis several times..

See me see wahala! Why all these. My friend get back to single life and enjoy this life. Not a must to be in a relationship or marriage.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by crackhouse(m): 3:36am On Jun 19, 2012

guy, don't bore me with this ur story pls. It's very obvious that u are the mugu here. If u like, u can lick her shoes to show her ur dying love 4 her. I don't care.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by BabaEleko(m): 4:39am On Jun 19, 2012
This op is a HUGE fool. Why u dey dabaru ur head over common phone call. Let her be stingy with with airtime as long as she is not stingy with her punanii wetin be ur headache zoombie.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by FEMARY(m): 5:36am On Jun 19, 2012
A word is enough for the wise.Even ladies have given you their opinions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies / Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.