Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me (18503 Views)

My Neighbors Daughter Calls Me Daddy, I'm Worried (pics) / HELP: My Neighbor's 2 Year Old Daughter Looks Exact Like Me And Calls Me Daddy!! / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by FEMARY(m): 5:38am On Jun 19, 2012
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Smartabey(m): 5:55am On Jun 19, 2012
carefully ask questions about when she wil be free,then invite her for a weekend,maybe she wil come,if nt forget about her.however if she comes,make sure u rammed her p.......... in a way she wud like.after which discus the terms of ur relationship
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by livingstoneony(m): 6:05am On Jun 19, 2012
Yo dude,I knw how u feel I av been thru stuffs like dis too,d gurl isn't dat rili into u and u knw it cuz @ yuh age u shuld knw wem Δ gurl is into u or not don't tink yuh actions will change her,just move on and u will find somebody dat will start complaining dat u don't pick up her callz fast enuff wink.#dats it!...if dis will help u find yuh way out of dis hole consider d bitc# Δ h Θ E/hehehehe.safe bro
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by hassymo5(m): 6:06am On Jun 19, 2012
wit all dis advice, what i they girl is a member of dis forum!!!
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by hassymo5(m): 6:06am On Jun 19, 2012
wit all dis advice, what if the girl is a member of dis forum!!!
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by livingstoneony(m): 6:07am On Jun 19, 2012
Smartabey: carefully ask questions about when she wil be free,then invite her for a weekend,maybe she wil come,if nt forget about her.however if she comes,make sure u rammed her p.......... in a way she wud like.after which discus the terms of ur relationship
lol wink
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by jbloggs(m): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2012
Guy just look else where I beg you in the name of GOD!
That gal is just not into you for now. A girl u sent credit to and only says thank you with it and there after tells u she is out of credit is just a time waster.
She is probably on a dating site where so many guys are willing to call her. If she loves you for real, she will call you the moment you stop calling for months or several weeks.
Once more, I beg look for another gal oh. No waste Ɣõú•̸Ϟ•̸ resources on her oh. There is another gal out there that will understand u better.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by richyblink1(m): 7:21am On Jun 19, 2012
@makky,ur nt jst mature bt experienced as well. Poster,bliv me wen i say this. Ur girl has got another dude ovr there at skul.
When anybdy wether guy/babe claims 2 luv u & never want's 2 let go,bt will nt call 2check on u. Its so obvouis that ur a SUBSTITUTE

1 Like

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by elitejosef: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2012
Brother, what u need to do is exactly what u are thinking but u're just too scared to do so, step up n do what u need do
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by omenka(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2012
See me see standby generator!! cry. Mbok, save urslf ll that emotional trauma and take a walk or beta yet turn her into a standby as well. Was cought up in this situation when I was in ma final year as well. Loved her to boot! Buh hey, when d showers became a torrent, I got maslf three extra silver plated umbrellas lipsrsealed. I advice u did dsame
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by omenka(m): 7:39am On Jun 19, 2012
hassymo5: wit all dis advice, what if the girl is a member of dis forum!!!
And how would she know she's d subject abi na her b d only babe for final year for nigerian universities wey dey collect credit form her boyfrnd while makin no attepmt on callin him? That's the beauty of anonimity smiley
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Tajsagay(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] love oh love! True love still eludes me
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Imoobot(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2012
Young man, i dnt kw if u need a native doctor or medical doctor to tell u dat somthing is going wrong. Well, if you must kw, decreasing communication is a sing of diminishing relationship. Trust me somebody is taking her tym. So if u r still sleeping wake while u r still in ur late twenties. Lova boi.

1 Like

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by chizstic: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2012
Guy, if u no wat is good for, u better stop thinking about that girl, she doesn't love u one min, pple talk about, love! Love!! Love!!!,i laff, do u knw what love iswhn someone can't do witnout u,dat is one of the feeling of love man, she can do without u, my guy shine ur eye, stop dulling ursef, girls are everywhere, look for one to make u happy, stop hoping on a university girl, she is running her shows, u're dere dying, loving,hahahahhahahahaha, ds shouldn't be a topic sef. If u like kill ursef cos of one fine girl, just one oo, whn dere are millions out dere. Guy free ursef from ds mental slavery,Wake up!
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Cnwaiche(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2012
Meldini: dude find another gal am sowi 2 say, dat gal dont rly luv u shes jus keepin u as a substitute incase d one shes has presently mess up den she wil hv 2 console herself its an advice find another

Dude, take up Meldini's advise and forge ahead.....dat babe is only keepin as an assistant boyfrnd or rather as her contingency plan.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Pennywise(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2012
Your post shows u really love this girl. If that is the case then u are in trouble. No battle is more difficult to fight than one that is within. My advice

1.Delete her number from ur phone to avoid temptation to communicate.

2.If u are with her on fbk, unfriend. No need to block since there was no quarrel.

3. Allow time do the remaining bit.

It appears u have not been intimate with her yet so she is baiting u. Girls do this kind of thing when they expect really big money which is nothing more than prostitution.

U are working use ur money wisely. The best attitude in relationships for any man is to reward good behaviour but never forget to punish bad behaviour. That is d only way to have an enduring happy relatioship. And this is one really baaad behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by abdfaithy(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2012
The best solution of all is the one given by pennywisse......u ne :oed to act exactly the way he advise because the same thing really happen to me and I just neglect her and we end up being just a friend because she don't really love me but rather my money....but I thank god av found perfect partner ever since I left her.....open ur eyes! Don't think backward,just[/size] act fast"[b][/b][size=8pt]
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Manutd19: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2012
Break up with him nicely and if you like u can remain just friends. This guy is just toying with you. That's how most girls are. If you think she doesn't have another guy, then you are joking. It happenned to me before. Exactly what you are complaining of, i broke up with her and we became friends. She later told me i was somehow gullible and taught me tricks girls uses and how to be firm. Trust me all those she no wan lose you stuff na strategy. She doesn't deserve you. Stop torturing yourself
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Maximip(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2012
I thought guys knew this sha.

Anyway, for the benefit of those who don't know;

You don't date a Nigerian university students seriously. You can never be on the same page.

There are exceptions, but this is the rule
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by queensmith: 9:04am On Jun 19, 2012
you can get dumped for not calling now, life is getting serious! lmao
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Charbless(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2012
@poster, I think we are both in d same shoes! But I pray we find a way to deal with dis issue of women and caphone calls. Like som1 said try to see her and talk things over. Before calling a shot.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by rowlandoo: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2012
@OP

Try and get look for another girl and get ursef occupied pls u need to forget her at least for now . I ve been there and it sucks .if a girl loves u she wud call ! Believe me
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by INFO70: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2012
My guy, she does not love you. Relax. Period
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by stpat1(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2012
i understand ur dilema.
First is that she doesn't love u and some1 has given d best solution, reduce d calls gradually till u eventually stop. If she has anything for u, she''ll start calling but if she doesn't then she never liked u talkless of loved u all along
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by nwanioma(f): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2012
poster some people are not call people! like me. And it really doesn't mean anything, so she might not be with anyone else. I just don't call anyone frequently.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by asemota2012: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2012
My bro,someone migth just be winding her up there,I believe someone she loves better than you is there for her,no bi campus life?trust girls now;i will advice you to give her a break and see what her response turns out to be,that will determine whether you are to forget about her finally or continue with her good luck.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by lion042(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2012
Guy na mugu 1 you be oooooo
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by tanimola22: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2012
nwani oma: poster some people are not call people! like me. And it really doesn't mean anything, so she might not be with anyone else. I just don't call anyone frequently.

Even after consistently getting free recharge cards?

Now, this is hilariously ludicrous cheesy

T22.
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Michaelamo: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2012
makky: Funny enof u got the answer ryt there in front of u but u still ask question. A call is one of d simplest yardsticks to measure a true relationship/feeling. And the truth is when its more=care which maybe love but if its less=careless/no feelings/ someone else. I for one have a very terrible call attitude, i may not call my siblings or friends in weeks but nothing will stop me from not hearing my man's voice when i wake, during d day & last thing at night cos he is my peace n happiness. He doesnt have to send me credit n i will never ask and in such situation watch d way he will gladly send u d credit with surprise when u tell him that ur out of credit thats why u cudnt call, the worst part of it is i will feel bad even using d credit to make other calls. A man dating u and caring for u aint stupid so stop feeling u can cheat him, he plainly just likes u. Shes not seeing u alone believe me, but she doesnt wanna let u go either. U can either choose to stay or luk at d brighter side: Ur Call!

@makky, you are dawn right, there could never be a better advice than this

1 Like

Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 19, 2012
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by clemmonce(m): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2012
intelligen: Hello pals, I am in my late twenties and have a girlfriend who I adore with passion. She adores me as well. Adding to that, I love her, but my issue with her is that she hardly calls or even flash me. Her usual excuse is that she rarely has air time. And even when I send her air time, she just calls to say "Thank you" and that will be it till she runs out of credit again. I have complained several times about this uncaring attitude of hers but there has been no change. Although she claims to love me and says she sees me as her husband (I am yet to propose to her). I am contemplating walking out of our relationship which is just four month old because I feel it is one sided. I am completely fed up. Please house, tell me what you think.

P.S - She schools in another town and far away from me also.

Your advice is welcome and appreciated. Thanks.
BROS NA TRUE U talk 4get the babe she no like u
Re: My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me by CosmicJames(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2012
makky: Funny enof u got the answer ryt there in front of u but u still ask question. A call is one of d simplest yardsticks to measure a true relationship/feeling. And the truth is when its more=care which maybe love but if its less=careless/no feelings/ someone else. I for one have a very terrible call attitude, i may not call my siblings or friends in weeks but nothing will stop me from not hearing my man's voice when i wake, during d day & last thing at night cos he is my peace n happiness. He doesnt have to send me credit n i will never ask and in such situation watch d way he will gladly send u d credit with surprise when u tell him that ur out of credit thats why u cudnt call, the worst part of it is i will feel bad even using d credit to make other calls. A man dating u and caring for u aint stupid so stop feeling u can cheat him, he plainly just likes u. Shes not seeing u alone believe me, but she doesnt wanna let u go either. U can either choose to stay or luk at d brighter side: Ur Call!
True talk, true love, 1 in a million!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies / What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? / Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.