Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance (22634 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by javalove(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
Stupid useless story.. . Why the "muslim" in the title.. .

why not say you are breaking up with your fiance. . .

Bloody bigot

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

1 Like

Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by icon8: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mtschew @ "muslim fiancee" caption. Like religion's got anything to do with the "break-up"! Another cock n bull story...
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Smart007i(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
The Guy is just as player...And guess what! He just gat what he want, now is time for u to move on
With ur life Baby. Gudluck
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by kaywilson: 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2012
no isults intended. you're a large fool.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Akinagirl(f): 4:25am On Jun 21, 2012
Why all the insults Wow I dont know how anyone can claim to be a husband but cant/wont take care of the family/wife.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
victorian: Am back..@ akinagirl, wat do u expect from insultive men that av fishbrains, nothing short of their display of ignorance &stupidity.. while most of u, insultn yourselves, were doing such. My fiance, came to say sorry for his words and took me to an [b]exclusive restaurant [/b]wit his brother, all expenses paid by him.. We came to an agreement and[b] we kissed and promisd [/b]to be there 4 me.His mum spoke to me d nxt day and we are happy and bk 2gethr again. All u haters and frustratd Nldrs, shame on u..

1. We want to get married.
2. We are separating
3. We are back together.

OP, you have a long way to go. Why not focus on your life and relationship instead, you will need the energy.

Now your stoy is becoming boring!
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by victorian(f): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
grin, am happy again.. and we v fixd d date.. yeah!.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by MacLovington(m): 12:06am On Jun 29, 2012
[quote author=chemberlin]My dear the headline alone is enough for me to ask u to do so cos it the best thing. I didn't read ur story but will let u knw that the word love is blind is a big lie, cos loves sees and it will take u to d rite person.

You mean love carry microscope, telescope and magnifying glass bah. Hehehe. grin
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by MacLovington(m): 12:17am On Jun 29, 2012
victorian: grin, am happy again.. and we v fixd d date.. yeah!.

Love lesson 101: "once a man and a woman have already choppulated the forbiddened fruits and fruitesses togeda, no outsidas are to be used their mouths and anuses to be judge & adjudge for their mata. Unless & otherwises, you must to became the enemises kwanu". Zebrudaya Okorigwe Nwogbo, Alias 4:30.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Jalal(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
@op well I was happy for you, then sad for you, now am happy for you again,hope 2mrw u won't give me a reason to be sad for u again O̲̣̣̥!
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Youngpo413: 2:13pm On May 19, 2015
cindyrella:

And i think she is getting it already.
Smh
Sh!t
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Youngpo413: 2:29pm On May 19, 2015
victorian:
grin, am happy again.. and we v fixd d date.. yeah!.
MUMU
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by CanineOfJackal: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
cindyrella:
I don't belive the op one bit undecided
she is still lying 7yrs after she made this post
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Bossjakande: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
Youngpo413:
The most foolish female nairalndera,keep dreaming...
Desperation at its pick,you spent ur youthful day jumping from one bed to another,dumping some one someone who loves you dearly,now this is the price you have to pay...B!tch
lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Filipino Newlyweds Drown While Honeymooning After Ten Years Of Dating / Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union? / Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Do This Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.