Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance (22635 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
@poster, methinks the guy is the lucky one to have stylishly rid himself of you. No think am, make no mistake, its played out exactly as he wanted, no be awon boys?
cash madam, I'm sure you were over-bearing, with all this your 'i am successful''i have office' etc. and still you don't want to pay for your toy boy's affections..

Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Scash(f): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
And people actually fell for dis girls lie
U can like to go n read d oda thread of how much she n her guy loves each other.. How they'l do anythin to weather the pressure
Now, a guy that is willing to go against his parents wish in order to marry you just dropped dt bomb all of a sudden? That doesn't happen, even in yoruba movies. U guys don't talk before ni? U now decided to av a heart to heart weeks or is it days to ur wedding?
And maybe he was joking oh...
Lies...

Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Afam4eva(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2012
It seems you guys are financially incompatible, so, what has "muslim" got to do with it?
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Jamesdman(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
victorian: @ James-dman, all u cud pick from my r/ship story is- am successful? may God help your mindset. Am telling my true life story,cos it sounds absurd even to me!
whatever happened to ''everyone is entitled to his/her opinion''!
I've got the right to choose n decide what part of ur post i find interesting and in this case, it's the fact that u kept yappin abt ur success, u pointed to that fact three times!
It's almost as if, u wanted to pass a message to us in disguise.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Jamesdman(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
BoboYekini:
cash madam, I'm sure you were over-bearing, with all this your 'i am successful''i have office' etc. and still you don't want to pay for your toy boy's affections..
Tnk God i am nt the only one that noticed it.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Sijo01(f): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
James-dman:
. . .@Sijo wadup, hwz ur brk/leave, hope u're cool!

Mi gud swerrrry, my leave ws fun, resumed ystaday.
hope u r gud too. ws finkin of geting in touch wit u leta,wil still do dat though.*hope boko wahala did nt affct ur area*?

gud 2hv u bck here. hope u wont disappear soonest.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Sweetlemon(f): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
BoboYekini: @poster, methinks the guy is the lucky one to have stylishly rid himself of you. No think am, make no mistake, its played out exactly as he wanted, no be awon boys?
[b]
Did you say "PAY for your toy boy's services?"
@op, You see what I mean?
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by pcicero(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
because whether you like it or not, money is more important than religion in marriage.

@Sweetlemon
Sorry to derail this thread. I have been trying to contact you. I attempted to send a PM but could not. It is very important
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by cindyrella(f): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
Scash: And people actually fell for dis girls lie
U can like to go n read d oda thread of how much she n her guy loves each other.. How they'l do anythin to weather the pressure
Now, a guy that is willing to go against his parents wish in order to marry you just dropped dt bomb all of a sudden? That doesn't happen, even in yoruba movies. U guys don't talk before ni? U now decided to av a heart to heart weeks or is it days to ur wedding?
And maybe he was joking oh...
Lies...

Well I didn't fall for her lies,they were not well cooked. undecided undecided

Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Sweetlemon(f): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2012
pcicero:

@Sweetlemon
Sorry to derail this thread. I have been trying to contact you. I attempted to send a PM but could not. It is very important
cant release any contact detail here
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by acidtalk: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
luckgames:
Girl I am still waiting for all the photo
How soon can you sent the photo?
Be nice

Ashewo kobo kon.
Shebi you don maRry? Why you still dey pursue woman for here?

GeRrout fast before I pour pepper water on your white chinko Prada shirt.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Scash(f): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
James-dman:

whatever happened to ''everyone is entitled to his/her opinion''!
I've got the right to choose n decide what part of ur post i find interesting and in this case, it's the fact that u kept yappin abt ur success, u pointed to that fact three times!
It's almost as if, u wanted to pass a message to us in disguise.
maybe the message was for the nice Christian brothers here

@cindyrella... Lolz
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Mynd44: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
Attention seeking has become a sickness on NL
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by pcicero(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:
cant release any contact detail here

My pin: 31503a46
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Mynd44: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
pcicero:

My pin: 31503a46
That's assuming she has a BB
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by pcicero(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's assuming she has a BB

Oh yeah she does. And how about 'mynding' your own business?

Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by philip0906(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
Games men writers play. . .super story

Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by yorke1: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
Nice write up.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by ebamma(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
SO HOW CAN WE HELP YOU NOW.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by yorke1: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
I can't even find the correlation as to what your thread has to do with the "Muslim" Fiance. You should have use Fiance alone. Bring your black nyansh here . . . u no dey here word.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by leezzano: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
So what has dat got 2 do with his religion?
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Sweetlemon(f): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
pcicero:

Oh yeah she does. And how about 'mynding' your own business?
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by shagaman: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2012
@op ,if you guys really scalled religious differences,then the title of your post shouldnt be this....what has breaking up with your Muslim Fiance got to do with him not spending money.......

Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2012
If this post is real then take ma advice, walk out of this relationship before its too laTe... And to add na aboki brain @ work
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by inspirenet: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2012
Godmother: @ OP
Better you found out now. If your decision makes u happy then stick with it dear.
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by 2mch(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
That was quick grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by shymex(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
What does the story have to the guy being a MUSLIM??

I'm lost here - something please help me out..

It seems we have moved from blaming the devil for everything, Islam is the new devil.. grin grin undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Finland(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
Why say " my Muslim boyfriend?" what does religion has to do with this? mtchew!
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by shymex(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sweetlemon finally found a bf, I'm happy for you oyinbo pepper.. grin grin grin

How are we going to celebrate it?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by Sweetlemon(f): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
shymex: Sweetlemon finally found a bf, I'm happy for you oyinbo pepper.. grin grin grin

How are we going to celebrate it?? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Na you give me boyfriend? see ya head!
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by shymex(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sweetlemon:

Na you give me boyfriend? see ya head!

Stop frontin', you better add the guy on bb - before other girls steal him from you.. undecided undecided
Re: I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance by abbeymighty(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WHY CANT YOU JUST CONTINUE PRAYING FOR NIGERIA MAY BE THROUGH YOU NIGERIA CAN BE BETTER. YOUR TOPIC. YOU BRAKE UP WITH YOUR FIANCE SIMPLE WHY PUTTING MUSLIM FIANCE, THERE IS NO CORRELATION WITH YOUR STORY AND MUSLIM ISSUE. PLEASE USE YOUR TIME AND BRAIN WELL. NO STORY!!!!!! STOP PRESS.

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union? / Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Do This Valentine's Day