Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen (14865 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by NihilceM: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2007
eiete:

My God, what is nigeria turning into?

You have the gusts to come online and say you,  a 30 yr old ;had SEX with a MINOR.  shocked

She's not yet of the legal age (18) to give concent you slowpoke.

This is sexual abuse simple. I'm suprised the the admin of this web site has not yet reported you to the police.   shocked

For God's sake she is old enough to be your daughter.

Where were the parents of the girl all this whille? They should be jailed.

The age of consent in Nigeria is 13 years.

This law was made so that men like this could go free for their supposed pedophilia!  wink
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by onavae(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2007
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

bros growfast. u really b edo boy. ur threads too de funny and sticky. carry go joo. me and u kno say wetin u talk no happen. in fact e no fit happen. mean while u don finally choose one of those ur sixteen chicks? na one of them be this 15yr old? let us kno now,

ehen no de disgrace oyr people again. try check the ingish wey u take de post. where u de wen ya papa de porshu u go school? u de go hide 4 back of class de smoke igbo abi? well i no suprise again where ur kolo de originate from.

i hail bros, u 2 much.

ehen! sorry for all of una weh belive dis my broda. if u belive am, u go still belive say omotola jalade na virgin,
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by pmdaboh(f): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2007
[b]@Poster

Why did you ask the question if you were not able to handle the ANSWERS?  Think of it this way for a moment will you.  Picture that 15 year old girl being your daughter involved with a man your age, who deflowered her (as you put it at the age of 14).  Would you willingly give your daughter to that man if the man was YOU? 

You do not  need our advise, for you should KNOW it is not right.  Sometimes we reap what we sow through our own children, which can affect us more painfully than if the punishment came to us directly.   When you have children, this may come back on you in another form.  What can you say to your children when they behave immorally toward someone, when their own father was a "prime" example of taking a young girl's innocence away. So she wanted to have sex. If that was the case, let another be held morally responsible before God for that act--NOT YOU! The sad thing about it is, you seem to justify your actions by saying she did not mind. You are suppose to be the man (the adult), so YOU SHOULD MIND! God help you and any of us if we ever feel the way you do, for surely this will fall back on you in the future.  [/b]
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ pmdaboh: Very succinctly put.

The poster's a BEAST.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by folahann(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2007
This is supposed to be a shame, what is the meaning of love?   That stupid thing never exists, how could allow something that is blind and abstract to take control over you and you say it's love. Bleep Love and everything associated with it.  Love?? i hate that word
The poster should be in Jail by now
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by illusion2: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2007
I don't know why Im responding ,but for your info according to the Child's Rights Bill recently passed by the Nat Assembly,you're liable for jail time. angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by sod4luv(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2007
eiete:

My God, what is nigeria turning into?

You have the gusts to come online and say you, a 30 yr old ;had SEX with a MINOR. shocked

She's not yet of the legal age (18) to give concent you slowpoke.

This is sexual abuse simple. I'm suprised the the admin of this web site has not yet reported you to the police. shocked

For God's sake she is old enough to be your daughter.

Where were the parents of the girl all this whille? They should be jailed.

cheesy grin
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by ininathan(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2007
i wonder whether na sweet and chewing gum u use seduce are i cant even date 18y old what were u doing all yr life to end up in the hand of little puss am sure u cant be proud going out with her unless u are old lad in small boy shape grin
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by SisiEko1(f): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2007
shocked Niggar You must be Jiving, and out of your gaddamn mind, You are a real real Sicko!!! Please Tell Nairalanders  that you're kidding before people start swearing for your generation and ancestors.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by WarfyBoy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2007
i 1da wt sort of parents wil giv u such advice?

inshort this post dey irritate me, if i were to be your yonga broda, i will tie you n flog dt love out of u wit cane.

ur parents shld also be ashame of u seriously

ur fall guys hand!!!! big time
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Lady2(f): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2007
@grow fast

people like u are what they call pedaphile
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Lady2(f): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ grow fast

and to think ur an edo, ur a shame to us, am repoting u to Oba
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by PurestBoy(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2007
~Lady~:

@ grow fast

and to think your an edo, your a shame to us, am repoting u to Oba

I've already reported the idiot to the DPO at Iyaganku Police Station in Ibadan.

@poster,

watch your back, we're coming for your arrest. Lousy idiot
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by yhemmi(f): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2007
Peadophile[center][/center][size=16[color=#990000][/color]pt][/size]
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 29, 2007
ehhhhhhh, wat an experience

Ma kini went up for one sweet youngy some years back, at the point of entry
she told me her age, shooooooooooooou angry

Ma kini went down immediately grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I took off ohhhh, forcing ma kini to understand, life no get duplicate lipsrsealed
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by akaluka: 12:44am On Nov 29, 2007
ur a BIG FOOL
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by cao(f): 12:47am On Nov 29, 2007
i might as well warn u, dis may b long.
1st of all people it's not Pedophilia, it's Ephebophilia (he's attracted to a teenager, not a prepubescent). Anyhoo, this kid is d same age as my bro & a yr younger than my sis. Seriously growfast, ur tryin 2 tell me u popped her cherry @ 14, probably been sleepin wit her eva since & now u want 2 marry her? No wonder u can't wait, u've rushed d chic out of her youth & now want 2 rush her out of d her rest of her life. Better sit ur ass down & wait, if u really love her as u claim. And don't u dare give me dat bullocks that, it was love @ 1st sight or wat other bullcrap tht 28 yr old dude was chattin a 14yr old me (gosh am old-o, y do i always get chatted up by dodgy old geezers?).
So ur tryin 2 tell me that when ur OWN 14year old daughter's sleepin wit a 30 yr old man, u'd b cool wit it? Then HE says he want's 2 marry HER, u'd b cool wit it?
BTW, that means u actually scoop 13yr old chics. Who's to say ur really not an ephebophile - u'd get bored of her d minute she turns 20? This child has only been a teenager for 2yrs. Woo @ d rate am typin, i've forgotten wat i was bout to type.
Sha,sha d answer 2 ur Q is "SIT UR BLACK ASS DOWN & WAIT, CUZ IF U DON'T I WILL FIGURATIVELY & LITERALLY SMOKE UR ASS"
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 29, 2007
what could a grown man,a thirty something year old have in common with a 14 year old?
Thank your stars this is the internet,some of us would have loved to tie you to a stake,cut out your balls and watch you eat it raw while a pit bull nibbles at your butt.
Ewu.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 29, 2007
pmdaboh wrote

Poster

Why did you ask the question if you were not able to handle the ANSWERS?  Think of it this way for a moment will you.  Picture that 15 year old girl being your daughter involved with a man your age, who deflowered her (as you put it at the age of 14).  Would you willingly give your daughter to that man if the man was YOU? 

You do not  need our advise, for you should KNOW it is not right.  Sometimes we reap what we sow through our own children, which can affect us more painfully than if the punishment came to us directly.   When you have children, this may come back on you in another form.  What can you say to your children when they behave immorally toward someone, when their own father was a "prime" example of taking a young girl's innocence away.  So she wanted to have sex.  If that was the case, let another be held morally responsible before God for that act--NOT YOU!  The sad thing about it is, you seem to justify your actions by saying she did not mind.  You are suppose to be the man (the adult), so YOU SHOULD MIND!  God help you and any of us if we ever feel the way you do, for surely this will fall back on you in the future.   

Thanks Patricia for your kind attempt to make this idiot see some sense.
I will not be as kind

Bia mr pedophile looky hia!
why don't you start by telling us why you cannot get a woman close to your age?

What mental and physical deficiencies do you have that rather than find a full grown adult you prefer to rob an innocent girl of her childhood.
What did you deflower her with?
a stick?
because if you had  the right standing apparatus like your fellow men and the mental capabilities to go with it,common sense would have dictated to you that girls in Jss 2 and 3 are not regarded as women.
And you have the audacity to announce your pedophilia on the world wide web.

Assuming this is a joke,the mere fact that you taught to joke this way shows how sick you must really be.
You belong in Yaba Psychia, chained to your bedpost with hungry pitbulls nearby to watch your every move.
Anuofia!!

Isn't it enough that little girls all over the world have to endure molestations and rape from older men on a daily basis.
Must we now run into them boasting of their sexcapades like it were a game of snakes and ladder?

Shame on you while I weep for the breasts that gave you suck!
You should have been thrown into a bucket latrine at delivery.
At least the maggots in Amukoko would have had a change of diet
That is where you rightly belong.
The poor woman came home with a supposed bundle of joy that turned out just to be bundle.
Shame on you.
Shame on those crusty,shrivelled up and diseased apparatus inbetween your legs and it's accompanied undescended testes.

You call yourself growfast,well it ain't going to happen.
Idiot!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nwaka77: 5:42am On Nov 29, 2007
Chai! Wetin person no go read for Nairaland? But seriously, things like this still happen in Naija? Shame!!

@Poster
Only God will judge you. You are a pedophile!! I wish you were in the West so that they will throw you in jail where you deserve to spend the rest of your life and far away from people's underage daughters!! Shame on you! angry

I am just hating this world because of the bastards that also live in it!! Let me get outta here! angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 29, 2007
See how desperate the poster is . . . his NL ID says - grow fast
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by wendymanda: 6:38am On Nov 29, 2007
I really hope this is a bid for attention. I rather that than this spit spit spit having sex with 14 yr olds. He can't wait for her to 18. I wonder what you will do when she is 18, go for another 14yr old? Please Please let this be a joke
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by goodboybad(m): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2007
Guys, na wa o! Before we crucify the guy, we suppose understand that in some parts of northern Nigeria, a 14 year old girl is game. Whether it is right or wrong, it is thier culture.

Personally, I dont subscribe to premarital sex, and the way the guy bragged 'I deflowered her when she was 14 and she was OK with it' really riled me.

She was OK with it!!! Stupid idiot, what the hell does she know at that age? YOu could do the same to a 7 year old and to your putrefying mind, you would think she was OK with it. Pervert!!!

If it is culturally acceptable for you to marry the girl, marry her! Dont come here to disgust us with your filthy escapades with girls that you are twice as old as.

Also, work on your English. It is terrible. Else, speak am for pidgen!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by MasterUwem(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2007
what kind of man are u want to get married to a child?, can u give your younger one at that age for marriage?? men u must be childish
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by lekywhite(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2007
Helo Sir,

im not sure you love the girl cos if u do u wont at that age deflower an innocent girl, im sure u only too advantage of her and needs to hear our opinion, well any nairalander that supports ur getting married to such a young girl, needs to be examined also.

Im sure people like you will always be harsh when they see young guys around their 15 year old sister, may be i should ask you this question, will you be happy to see your sister at 15 be disvirgened by someone who is old enough to be her father? well then i think you have really done wrong in disvirgening this girl, and hiding under the pretence that you love each other, can anybody tell me what a young girl of 15 knows about love? even we that are matured at times we dont understand what it means to really love, talkless of a small girl of that age.

The annoying thing is you have the guts to come and be asking serious minded and honorable naiaralanders if you can marry such a girl.
If you know what is good for you, just go and ask God for forgiveness and restitute by waiting for 10yrs before marrying the girl

Nairalanders i hope i have spoken well? dont let us condone act of indiscipline here.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by chy(f): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2007
Hi Grow fast,

I feel what you want to do is to hurriedly marry a virgin you ve not
thought about her future because in future she maybe tired of the marriage
since she doent have a mind of her own. at her age her mates are thinking of how to
enter the higher institution. This could have been your priority for her, to train her and then marry when she is of age.
we are not in the primitive when our forefathers married at the age of 12 and 10 years.
Let this girl be matured emotinally,physically and psychologically. Good luck.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by sweetchick(f): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2007
@ nairalanders.
Do you really believ this guy is telling the truth
@ growfast
The nairaland forum is not the place to post your sick fantasies
@ seun,
Could you please tell him so as well
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by chinesedoll(f): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2007
lekywhite:

Helo Sir,

im not sure you love the girl because if u do u wont at that age deflower an innocent girl, im sure u only too advantage of her and needs to hear our opinion, well any nairalander that supports your getting married to such a young girl, needs to be examined also.

I'm sure people like you will always be harsh when they see young guys around their 15 year old sister, may be i should ask you this question, will you be happy to see your sister at 15 be disvirgened by someone who is old enough to be her father? well then i think you have really done wrong in disvirgening this girl, and hiding under the pretence that you love each other, can anybody tell me what a young girl of 15 knows about love? even we that are matured at times we don't understand what it means to really love, talkless of a small girl of that age.

The annoying thing is you have the guts to come and be asking serious minded and honorable naiaralanders if you can marry such a girl.
If you know what is good for you, just go and ask God for forgiveness and restitute by waiting for 10yrs before marrying the girl

Nairalanders i hope i have spoken well? don't let us condone act of indiscipline here.

guy u ve spoken well
anytime i see dis thread on d first page
e just be like say make is see d poster whoz am
better slap
yeye pickin
@poster u re definitely under a curse
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by queeneli(f): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2007
Let's leave the stupid guy alone. He wants us to notice him and he's achieved this because we've wasted precious time reading and replying his thread. Nonsense

Thank you very much, this world has already ended.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by queeneli(f): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2007
Let's leave the stupid guy alone. He wants us to notice him and he's achieved this because we've wasted precious time reading and replying his thread. Nonsense

u've said it all we should ignore him cuz he is mad,
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by queeneli(f): 10:15am On Nov 29, 2007
@ nairalanders.
Do you really believ this guy is telling the truth
@ growfast
The nairaland forum is not the place to post your sick fantasies
@ seun,
Could you please tell him so as well

hi dear
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by nossycheek(f): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2007
growfast,

I WOULD HAVE TOLD TO PLS KEEP OFF TEENAGERS but since you have already deflowered, go ahead with the marriage but you have to wait till she is 16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.