Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? (13113 Views)

Poll: Should men take a break from Sports to tend to their women?

Yes!: 19% (23 votes)
No! (You select no, may thunder strike you): 30% (36 votes)
Depends: 35% (41 votes)
Na wa o : 14% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Ladies And Guys Choose (pics InSide) / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2012
valarinz: Na wa oo, Mrs. Chima, u no know say football sweet pass woman, imagine d excitement when cr7 or messi does some step over and slot d ball a d back of d net, d loudness of d shouts and screams u'll hear from ur husband will surely surpass that which he will emit even when u've given him d best s3xual excstacy. I lie?

Oh my world! shocked shocked shocked Well if the game give him pleasure better than sexual pleasure then he needs to contact Messi for his future sexual excitements!

I am on STRIKE! angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Afam4eva(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

May thunder blast your nyansh! angry angry angry
Your left breasst. You think everything is about you, you and you. Selfish woman.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by xrazzy(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2012
football takes me to cloud 7 for 90minutes while my girlfriend can only take me there for just 15 minutes or so!

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by lifestyle1(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2012
Don't be selfish, woman. undecided
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Clemzy16(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2012
Copy and paste. How many Nigerians watch Basketball? Football Yes, Basketball Nah!!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by lifestyle1(m): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2012
cindyrella: If you can't beat them you join them oh!
How I hated football before, but [size=15pt]my ex[/size] made me love the game..
Now I even go out just to watch football embarassed

I knew u are single and lonely.....
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Oh my world! shocked shocked shocked Well if the game give him pleasure better than sexual pleasure then he needs to contact Messi for his future sexual excitements!

I am on STRIKE! angry angry angry angry angry
oh My Gawd. . .grin grin

Ma'am, you have to factor in that you cannot take away an inherent love of sports from the male folk.

The game is only for 90 minutes. Being a good wife entails that you understand "that" to be his need at that particular point in time. Use that time to your own good, instead of castigating him for watching a match, join him, make him happy, bring him beer or make him tea. grin
Love entails that you accept him for who he is. It is not a life or death situation, so i don't see why any reasonable wife will not use every chance she gets to get closer to her husband, even if it's sports!

The key word here is balance. Be balanced about your complains. Do not exasperate him. Football carries tension into the mind of a man, so pls, do not add the "wife" tension when he is already tensed, else he may react the way you don't like, or say things he doesn't mean, all, in the spur of the moment. But when you fail to see the real reason behind his actions, then a problem arises. . .

5 Likes

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2012
Clemzy16: Copy and paste. How many Nigerians watch Basketball? Football Yes, Basketball Nah!!

I was using an example of some guys that chooses a sport over their women....Basketball is one of them.

Free me jor! angry angry
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2012
life_style: Don't be selfish, woman. undecided

I am selfish because I wanted help in the kitchen?!!!

You guys act like I wanted him to just talk to me during the game....it was a request for help with something heavy!

Goodness!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by PrinceDudu(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Question, Is this a guy's thing in a relationship to ignore and focus on sports when they are in a relationship?

I have noticed during the Basketball Playoff....the men totally ignored their wives and girlfriends until the end of the game. What's up with that?

How come when we ignore you guys....we are having our periods...but when you guys ignore us especially during sports' season....it is a guy's thing and we just need to embrace it?

Why are you guys choosing sports over us?

Ans: You should understand that its the sport season and watching a game or 2 a day shouldn't be a cause for commotion, besides it doesn't take a day to complete a days job. grin
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by naylove(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2012
poster is sounding really pissed up. hey ya. pele. but as for me, i just cant help it even though i try not to totally ignore her
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2012
sexkillz: oh My Gawd. . .grin grin

Ma'am, you have to factor in that you cannot take away an inherent love of sports from the male folk.

The game is only for 90 minutes. Being a good wife entails that you understand "that" to be his need at that particular point in time. Use that time to your own good, instead of castigating him for watching a match, join him, make him happy, bring him beer or make him tea. grin Love entails that you accept him for who he is. It is not a life or death situation, so i don't see what any reasonable wife will not use every chance she gets to get closer to her husband, even if it's sports!

The key word here is balance. Be balanced about your complains. Do not exasperate him. Football carries tension into the mind of a man, so pls, do not add the "wife" tension when he is already tensed, else he may react the way you don't like, or say things he doesn't mean, all, in the spur of the moment. But when you fail to see the real reason behind his actions, then a problem arises. . .

May turgidity hits you.... angry angry angry
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2012
naylove: poster is sounding really pissed up. hey ya. pele. but as for me, i just cant help it even though i try not to totally ignore her

You would be pissed off if you wanted some help and it took after the game to get it! cry
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by dmomie(f): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2012
sadyeek: Why are women so clingy?? undecided
why are men unreasonable??
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by naylove(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2012
but madam,u sef no try now. u for wait make the game finish b4 asking him to come help u. abi the thing dey runaway ni?lol
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Sonnik212(m): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Men are always saying....Bleep me, Bleep me, Bleep me!!! Go siddown na!
mrs chima na waaa 4 u.....lyk one poster said,dias tym 4 evry thing
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by PrinceDudu(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2012
d_momie:
why are men unreasonable??

in this case i'd have to ask you "HOW"?

when would you allow him watch his favorite sport if at all times he is giving you attentions.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by badmrkt(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2012
i
rather consider it too clingy for gurl to come btwn me n Man U.if such
an as-hole comes my way,i swear 2 gee i'll break her nose.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Mavor: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Men are always saying....Bleep me, Bleep me, Bleep me!!! Go siddown na!
We will always get women to screw. If its so bad, ashy and condom dey. Women's self-centered is in the top 3 reasons for bad relationship. Ok, bye.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2012
badmrkt: i
rather consider it too clingy for gurl to come btwn me n Man U.if such
an as-hole comes my way,i swear 2 gee i'll break her nose.

Let just hope she doesn't have a life threatening reason she comes your way. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by badmrkt(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Let just hope she doesn't have a life threatening reason she comes your way. undecided undecided undecided
such as?
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by dmomie(f): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2012
PrinceDudu:

in this case i'd have to ask you "HOW"?

when would you allow him watch his favorite sport if at all times he is giving you attentions.
as soon as dat miserable 90 mins kicks off,,,its like, *gbagaun* let the ignoring begin... Wat is it wit guys and football We not saying don't watch, but stop choosing it over us. Dat game is just too possessive! Its soooo annoying, coz we can't compete with it!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Decryptor(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Did you see me motioning you to suck my dick?
WTF! I never knew u were a sheM@le undecided
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by nwanioma(f): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2012
The reason is simple: The partner will still be there after the game whilst the game wud pass! grin
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by dabrake(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Question, Is this a guy's thing in a relationship to ignore and focus on sports when they are in a relationship?

I have noticed during the Basketball Playoff....the men totally ignored their wives and girlfriends until the end of the game. What's up with that?

How come when we ignore you guys....we are having our periods...but when you guys ignore us especially during sports' season....it is a guy's thing and we just need to embrace it?

Why are you guys choosing sports over us?
yessoh. i always ignore them when arsenal is playing except if na group project wey go fetch money. Arsenal no better pass babe
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2012
[quote author=badmrkt]such as?[
/quote]

Heart attack.....
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2012
dabrake:
yessoh. i always ignore them when arsenal is playing except if na group project wey go fetch money. Arsenal no better pass babe

Football wont give you toto and pikins!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2012
nwani oma: The reason is simple: The partner will still be there after the game whilst the game wud pass! grin

You are not helping!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2012
Decryptor: WTF! I never knew u were a sheM@le undecided

Get to sucking.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by itoldu: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs chima, how are you? we really need to chat
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by dabrake(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2012
sexkillz: oh My Gawd. . .grin grin

The game is only for 90 minutes. Being a good wife entails that you understand "that" to be his need at that particular point in time. Use that time to your own good, instead of castigating him for watching a match, join him, make him happy, bring him beer or make him tea. grin
Love entails that you accept him for who he is. It is not a life or death situation, so i don't see why any reasonable wife will not use every chance she gets to get closer to her husband, even if it's sports!

me likey jooh
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by dabrake(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Football wont give you toto and pikins!
so you think?

but is marriage just about toto and pikin(s)?
huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex With My Driver / Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep / How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.