Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? (13117 Views)

Poll: Should men take a break from Sports to tend to their women?

Yes!: 19% (23 votes)
No! (You select no, may thunder strike you): 30% (36 votes)
Depends: 35% (41 votes)
Na wa o : 14% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Ladies And Guys Choose (pics InSide) / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2012
nerodenero: Who can separate me from the love of fooball?hmmmm...nobody o.

Awwwww....lonely huh?
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Brite02(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2012
shocked shocked @op. Itz natural seeing guys in such mood, men loves sports be it football,tennis,basketball e.t.c, that should not be basis that ignores their wife/gf...in a nutshell i think ladies should try to adjust and fit in when it comes to issues like this! Have seen similar reoccuring issues where my uncle likes football to an extent he ignores meal in order to watch a game, lol.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by pendo89(f): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2012
I just dont understand how sports esp football gets into a man's bloodstream to the extent that everything else ceases to exist.
I think every man is born with some sport gene.Acting posessed whenever there is a game. undecided
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Brite02(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
pendo89: I just dont understand how sports esp football gets into a man's bloodstream to the extent that everything else ceases to exist.
I think every man is born with some sport gene.Acting posessed whenever there is a game. undecided

Thats the feeling cheesy
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2012
Brite02:

Thats the feeling cheesy

Then nyansh the football fool.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2012
pendo89: I just dont understand how sports esp football gets into a man's bloodstream to the extent that everything else ceases to exist.

But they sure the hell make sure they ask for toto in between breaks though!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Brite02(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2012
undecided
Mrs.Chima:

Then nyansh the football fool.
angry :-@ ;->
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Otses(f): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2012
Different strokes for differnent folks indeed. In my relationship, I do the ignoring thing o, my guy did not like football before, but became a convert himself because of me. But unfortunately for him, he joined the wrong team, and they were always on the losing side. I torment him a lot just for the fun of it. But trust me, there is nothing like watching football without being disturbed.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Brite02(m): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
Otses: Different strokes for differnent folks indeed. In my relationship, I do the ignoring thing o, my guy did not like football before, but became a convert himself because of me. But unfortunately for him, he joined the wrong team, and they were always on the losing side. I torment him a lot just for the fun of it. But trust me, there is nothing like watching football without being disturbed.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Brite02(m): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
Otses: Different strokes for differnent folks indeed. In my relationship, I do the ignoring thing o, my guy did not like football before, but became a convert himself because of me. But unfortunately for him, he joined the wrong team, and they were always on the losing side. I torment him a lot just for the fun of it. But trust me, there is nothing like watching football without being disturbed.
lol lol lol
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
Then may the team always loses.

Hey brite.....miss ya suga...how u be?
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Brite02(m): 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Then may the team always loses.

Hey brite.....miss ya suga...how u be?

I think am back, itz been a while..u dumbed my sorry arsse na grin
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by megxo(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2012
if i see lampard kick d ball, n she comes in stack naked, she go wia cloth o,smiley.becos i cant miss 1 moment
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by megxo(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2012
men, she's got 2 live wit it o
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by bikerboy1(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2012
Because You people(girls) sap our energy, thereby living us miserable on the field of play.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by davida222(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
Beync: If i cant beat him, l'll join him and we watch the ball. but he make sure he join me during my own period.
sharap men dnt hav period!!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
biker-boy:
Because You people(girls) sap our energy, thereby living us miserable on the field of play.

If that is the case then why do you men feel the need to have wives and girlfriends?
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
megxo: men, she's got 2 live wit it o

We don't have to live with shit....just like you can do what you wants to do...so can we.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
megxo: if i see lampard kick d ball, n she comes in stack naked, she go wia cloth o,smiley.becos i cant miss 1 moment

Blow up dolls do not count.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
Brite02:
I think am back, itz been a while..u dumbed my sorry arsse na grin

Awwwww. You came back for some more? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by busybee24: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2012
Im a girl but during the playoffs my bf should step to the side.. especially if he isnt supporting my team.. yeesh its SPORTS! get with the program playoffs happen once a year.. and there is nothing more annoying that clingy females.. your given attention most of the time.. you cant figure something to do with your lives in the meantime?? pathetic!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
busybee24: Im a girl but during the playoffs my bf should step to the side.. especially if he isnt supporting my team.. yeesh its SPORTS! get with the program playoffs happen once a year.. and there is nothing more annoying that clingy females.. your given attention most of the time.. you cant figure something to do with your lives in the meantime?? pathetic!

There is a difference between chicks asking for attention because they don't have nothing better to do and chicks asking for help during a match.

When you need help...the match isn't important. People with income can afford to pause their games with DVR devices. Real talk.

If a chick asking for help is clingy....then YOU all are more pathetic than the clingy girls.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by busybee24: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

There is a difference between chicks asking for attention because they don't have nothing better to do and chicks asking for help during a match.

When you need help...the match isn't important. People with income can afford to pause their games with DVR devices. Real talk.

If a chick asking for help is clingy....then YOU all are more pathetic than the clingy girls.

So with your God-given two hands and brains.. your incapable of figuring out how to sort whatever issue you have at that point in time.. of all the silly justifications I've ever heard. That behavior itself is ridiculous.. you want men to respect you yet for the smallest issues you have you need their help when you know thier otherwise occupied

And this problem arises during the playoffs? so tell me is someone dying ? is the house on fire?
These so-called problems are ones that can wait

DVR?? are you correct
you want a sport enthusiast to record a live game and get to it after the fact.... thats the most clownish thing I have heard in a long time
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2012
busybee24:

So with your God-given two hands and brains.. your incapable of figuring out how to sort whatever issue you have at that point in time.. of all the silly justifications I've ever heard. That behavior itself is ridiculous.. you want men to respect you yet for the smallest issues you have you need their help when you know thier otherwise occupied

And this problem arises during the playoffs? so tell me is someone dying ? is the house on fire?
These so-called problems are ones that can wait

DVR?? are you correct
you want a sport enthusiast to record a live game and get to it after the fact.... thats the most clownish thing I have heard in a long time

What you said was the most clownish thing I have ever heard in one day. Most definitely won't be the last. tongue tongue

LMAO@Having a brain means that you wouldn't need help. grin grin grin grin grin grin I forgot who I was talking to!

Dumb arses I tell you!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by busybee24: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

What you said was the most clownish thing I have ever heard in one day. Most definitely won't be the last. tongue tongue

LMAO@Having a brain means that you wouldn't need help. grin grin grin grin grin grin I forgot who I was talking to!

Dumb arses I tell you!

Typical Nigerian female.. when they have nothing to retort back they come back with insults... If I cant have an intelligent conversation with you im out.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
Accordingly to DUMB ARSE statements made by several dimwits....

Ladies....TRY NOT TO NEED HELP, DIE, BLEED, CHOKE, CATCH A FIRE, GET STABBED, and have seizures DURING THE MATCH!!!

GTFOH!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
busybee24:

Typical Nigerian female.. when they have nothing to retort back they come back with insults... If I cant have an intelligent conversation with you im out.

I SEE YOU ARE A TYPICAL NIGERIAN. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am not Nigerian nor YOU SAID ANYTHING OF INTELLIGENCE....i gave you back what YOU PUT OUT....

Yeah GET OUT MOFO.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
[size=44pt]STILL LMAO@if you have a brain...you wouldn't need help. grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Clown Statement of 2012!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Kgdavid(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
i think this topic is very intersting...i once left church to watch nigeria under 20s in the african cup but i doubt i would do that again...few things in life can give yu that spontaneous moment of immense joy...i cant really remember a time i have been more pleased with my existence in life than the day micheal owen scored the winner in extra time against man city...perfect strangers were huggin and just bein sill...i remember clasping hands and jumpin up and down with a stranger old enough to be my father! when torres scored the winner against barca all hell broke lose i tell u! i dont care much for chelsea but the ecstasy of the moment was impossible to miss...here's a counter question tho-why do women demand to be the center of their guys total existence? u myt say yu need help with somethin in which case i must ask wat on earth yu wuld have done if yu didnt have a man in your life??

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2012
Kgdavid: i think this topic is very intersting...i once left church to watch nigeria under 20s in the african cup but i doubt i would do that again...few things in life can give yu that spontaneous moment of immense joy...i cant really remember a time i have been more pleased with my existence in life than the day micheal owen scored the winner in extra time against man city...perfect strangers were huggin and just bein sill...i remember clasping hands and jumpin up and down with a stranger old enough to be my father! when torres scored the winner against barca all hell broke lose i tell u! i dont care much for chelsea but the ecstasy of the moment was impossible to miss...here's a counter question tho-why do women demand to be the center of their guys total existence? u myt say yu need help with somethin in which case i must ask wat on earth yu wuld have done if yu didnt have a man in your life??

The fact whether a man is in the pictur or not won't change the fact that she would still ask for help.....read my comments again.....

There is a difference between a woman asking for attention because she has nothing else to do and a woman asking for help during a match. What does having a man have to do with her needing help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex With My Driver / Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep / See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.