Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? (13116 Views)

Poll: Should men take a break from Sports to tend to their women?

Yes!: 19% (23 votes)
No! (You select no, may thunder strike you): 30% (36 votes)
Depends: 35% (41 votes)
Na wa o : 14% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Ladies And Guys Choose (pics InSide) / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Beync(f): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
I know how to give him his time when it comes to football. However if am in dear need of his assistance say for 2munites when he's watching football and he doesn't give a damn, hmm Myself will get missing 5munites prior to the end of the ball till after 180 minutes.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Les: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
xynerise:
there is time for everything. Time for sports and time for wife cool.
FINE ONE!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by lifestyle1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
cindyrella:

Now who has been feeding you with all these lies?

Sallow your pride sweet heart, I can be of help... undecided
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by GboyegaD(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2012
sadyeek: Why are women so clingy?? undecided

Nice talk lipsrsealed
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

So you are saying they are undercover gays?
_
Why else would a straight man ignore his partner in favour of homo-erötic sports? Even I don't, and I'm gay.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by nerodenero: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2012
Who can separate me from the love of fooball?hmmmm...nobody o.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by cindyrella(f): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
life_style:

Sallow your pride sweet heart, I can be of help... undecided

Oh pls not even if you were the last man on planet earth! undecided undecided
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
cindyrella:

Damn!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Ybutterfly: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2012
^^^^^^^tHeY dO?^^^^^^^^nO S>E>X>
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by xynerise: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2012
No woman No cry. No football YES cry. cool
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by raphrinco: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2012
Now let me address this isuue as a foriegn base footballer.Nice ladies of nairaland just understand that your hubbies have a lot of reponsibility and mind stress so if not football they might be victims of brain tear,is either he stays with you ;sex ,jokes,romance,eating and drinking or sports.So which ever one that comes you have to take it that way.Finally sports is also used to charge the battery of a man (mind,emotion,happiness,encouragement,joy,peace,hardworking etc)so you can think of how recharge your hubby is after watching the match ,if his team wins he will like to sit and drink with you,if his team lost he look by the left or right who willhe see ?YOU OR THE KIDS and he will be happy again .Ifhe wants to meet you on bed that night he do it with extra muscle and seriousness+the last hope of joy that night.SO OUR LADIES COMMON WE LOVE YOU ALL JUST CHEERS UP CHEERS!!! any question? you can check my pics doin it in the field am wearing number 5 jersey...1 love
Mrs.Chima:

May thunder blast your nyansh! angry angry angry

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by sanchez4eva: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
I guess men and τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ love of football is a growing up process dat men must have....its lyk a werewolf transformin when τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ full moon appears...I used to hate football die, I saw it as a waste of tym dat my big bro and neighbours wld rush in and watch football instead of watchin a movie but when I turned 18 it was as if I became possessed with ball...I started supporting ARSenal and since then everytin abt my life is ball...It givs me so much pleasure when van persie is with τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ ball infront of a keeper or when arsenal is losing by 2 goals in τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ first half and then when τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ game is over arsenal has won by 5-2...dats just magic....Imagine watchin chelsea(otondo team) win barca...dats a scenario dats jst beautiful and women can't understand daht...If yu are tryin to make ur bf/husband choose btw u and football..he probably wants to Bleep u and dump u...A good woman shld allow a man hav his football tym....
As for daht gay guy dat reads books when a sweet match is on...senate dn make gaysm 14yrs o...beta dey hyde....anoda tin football also increases ur IQ in a way...its all abt strategic planning e.g devising a way that wigan can beat madrid...it looks impossible but a good thinker can fynd a way (d way is to break ronaldo's legs)..Mrs Chima abeg Bleep can wait...its nt during d 90mins of football dat toto go dey scratch you...peace

3 Likes

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
Why else would a straight man ignore his partner in favour of homo-erötic sports? Even I don't, and I'm gay.

good gracious
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by emmalezy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Question, Is this a guy's thing in a relationship to ignore and focus on sports when they are in a relationship?

I have noticed during the Basketball Playoff....the men totally ignored their wives and girlfriends until the end of the game. What's up with that?

How come when we ignore you guys....we are having our periods...but when you guys ignore us especially during sports' season....it is a guy's thing and we just need to embrace it?

Why are you guys choosing sports over us?
Lol... The simple logic is that the Game will always finish... But the woman will always be there

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by mrluve: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2012
Beync: If i cant beat him, l'll join him and we watch the ball. but he make sure he join me during my own period.

what do you mean by joining you during ur own period? Will he also menstrate?:-)
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
Nigga please you're a BIITCH, stop passing off female behaviour as male cos you got a dcck.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mr..Cork:
ermm Mrs Chma, naturally if you a are ugly, yo man would rather watch football. I always advise women to wear make up. Hope this will help u. cheers! wink
Hahahaha, Corky you really are something else.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Onyenna(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
afam4eva:
I really don't know but you can try it, so that we can learn from your experience. That's if you're still alive to tell the story.

grin grin grin **chokes on his fufu**.....
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mr..Cork:
ermm Mrs Chma, naturally if you a are ugly, yo man would rather watch football. I always advise women to wear make up. Hope this will help u. cheers! wink

grin grin
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by lifestyle1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2012
cindyrella:

Time will tell. undecided
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by jawjaw1: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2012
emmalezy:
Lol... The simple logic is that the Game will always finish... But the woman will always be there

Thank you jare. Nothing excites a man like a live football match, with some cold bottles of liquor and some suya (damn i miss suya) or small chops to go in the company of fellow football watchers/analysts.

The woman can wait na! she dey run go anywhere? the live match cant

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by JANK23H(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Football wont give you toto and pikins!

Trust me football sweet pass toto.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by cindyrella(f): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2012
life_style:

Time will tell. undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrCork17: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2012
^^^^ sees her again... finds remote control.... changes channel angry
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Jaykizz(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Question, Is this a guy's thing in a relationship to ignore and focus on sports when they are in a relationship?

I have noticed during the Basketball Playoff....the men totally ignored their wives and girlfriends until the end of the game. What's up with that?

How come when we ignore you guys....we are having our periods...but when you guys ignore us especially during sports' season....it is a guy's thing and we just need to embrace it?

Why are you guys choosing sports over us?
Shima don do u strng tin abi? Anyway Me I cant leave arsenal coz of woman except say she wamt mak i blip am esp if i neva blip am b4.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Jaykizz(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

When Chelsea team had a match...I was invisible to Chima! But soon as the game ended...I was heeeeey baby....

I pretended like I didn't hear him the whole time! angry angry angry angry angry
C dis mumu woman o...so dm stil dy kal u baby U kon dy para! Mscheew! I blame SHIMA
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Jaykizz(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Exactly. Good hubby material.
U jus old notin dy upstairs! Wen u go to mak ur hair, do we eva complain? (coz we knw it'l mak u feel gud). Wen u hangout wit ur female-gossipin folks, do we cmplain? (coz it maks u fil gud). Wen u dmand sex, do we complain? Plz 90mins isnt 2 much to ask out of 10080mins (TEN THOUSAND N EIGHTY MINUTES) in a wk!!!

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by IZUKWU(m): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2012
Jaykizz:
C dis mumu woman o...so dm stil dy kal u baby U kon dy para! Mscheew! I blame SHIMA
lol
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
Jaykizz:

Your mother biatch.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
Jaykizz:
U jus old notin dy upstairs! Wen u go to mak ur hair, do we eva complain? (coz we knw it'l mak u feel gud). Wen u hangout wit ur female-gossipin folks, do we cmplain? (coz it maks u fil gud). Wen u dmand sex, do we complain? Plz 90mins isnt 2 much to ask out of 10080mins (TEN THOUSAND N EIGHTY MINUTES) in a wk!!!

I take it that you are new on NL cos men complained about all the shit you have mentioned
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
Jaykizz:
Shima don do u strng tin abi? Anyway Me I cant leave arsenal coz of woman except say she wamt mak i blip am esp if i neva blip am b4.

You are a 78 years old virgin.... SSTFU
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
JANK23H:

Trust me football sweet pass toto.

Of course....you dont get laid much......no wonders!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep / See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) / Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.