Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? (13115 Views)

Poll: Should men take a break from Sports to tend to their women?

Yes!: 19% (23 votes)
No! (You select no, may thunder strike you): 30% (36 votes)
Depends: 35% (41 votes)
Na wa o : 14% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Ladies And Guys Choose (pics InSide) / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2012
itoldu: Mrs chima, how are you? we really need to chat

Why? I didnt steal nothing! Please dont set me on fire! The devil made me steal the blackberry ooo
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2012
dabrake:
so you think?

but is marriage just about toto and pikin(s)?
huh?

And football!!!!!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrCork17: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2012
ermm Mrs Chma, naturally if you a are ugly, yo man would rather watch football. I always advise women to wear make up. Hope this will help u. cheers! wink
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by teezlycrest(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2012
What will a girl giv me as of that time that is better than my game. I dn't mind locking her up at the white house if that wil giv me the peace of mind i need. Imagine watching Messi only 4 her to start demanding 4 attention...WTF
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by speaktoinzaghi(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2012
tongue
Mrs.Chima:

There is nothing wrong with free time but don't complain about giving you free time when we want free time...we are "bitches".

You guys complain that women spend too much time with their girls or doing girl things but when you guys do sports and fart over beers.......we have to "embrace" the guy thing.

I mean WTF.
tongue
Mrs.Chima:

There is nothing wrong with free time but don't complain about giving you free time when we want free time...we are "bitches".

You guys complain that women spend too much time with their girls or doing girl things but when you guys do sports and fart over beers.......we have to "embrace" the guy thing.

I mean WTF.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by omenziate(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2012
While d babes can sit down and tune from Kardashians to How do I look to oprah to Jerseylicious and I can't have 90 minutes of football (Arsenal time) to maself, d babe never ready marry yet. Its not like we watch premiership, tennis or F1 racing errday and why must d "bleeding" sef start while I am watching football, wetin happen to d other minutes before and after d match.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by itoldu: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Why? I didnt steal nothing! Please dont set me on fire! The devil made me steal the blackberry ooo
My blackberry fell and two pins misplaced. You seem a bit pricked so i was wondering if the pins are in you
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by jimjones: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Question, Is this a guy's thing in a relationship to ignore and focus on sports when they are in a relationship?

I have noticed during the Basketball Playoff....the men totally ignored their wives and girlfriends until the end of the game. What's up with that?

How come when we ignore you guys....we are having our periods...but when you guys ignore us especially during sports' season....it is a guy's thing and we just need to embrace it?

Why are you guys choosing sports over us?

Mrs.Chima:

Football wont give you toto and pikins!

if your reasoning is anything to go by, it aint that hard to see why your husband 'chooses' sports over you. u also come across as the type that will wait until he has a game to watch, then you go to him to fix your standing mirror or hair dryer(or some shit like that). and when he gives you the "u blind biatch? that sh.i.t can wait...i'm watching the game" look, you turn around and say sh.i.t like, "oh, so you're gonna chose the game over me?...fine!"...and then you come on here and start a dumb thread like this one. fookin attention seeking biatch...go fc.uk the gateman or some whoreshit like that...mr chima prolly already tired of your tired old whinny a.s.s
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by onstelly(f): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2012
There is nothing in this world that will make my boyfrnd look @ me wen messi is playing, i hv even learn to live wit it, is either i b chating or doing som other tins until d game is over
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2012
'Cause they like, more than their partners, watching muscled men in tight shorts playing with balls and/or groping each other. True story.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by cowgurl: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
Lol @ Mrs Chima's funny responses.

I do football (cos of my bro and lovin it) but not a fanatic, Bball is my thing.

But I do get what you are on about though.
If he ignores you during his he-hours, he shouldn't complain when you have yours as well BUT as long as you also do not complain when he's having his...only then are you guys good to go!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Orikinla(m): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
Please, exclude me.
The only sports I am addicted to is the one I play with my lover and that is why I am different from the others who waste the precious time of life going gaga over soccer, basketball and other games.
I would rather read a good book in-between playing with her than watch Champions League or English Premiership Football.

What does watching soccer matches add to your IQ?
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
jim jones:

if your reasoning is anything to go by, it aint that hard to see why your husband 'chooses' sports over you. u also come across as the type that will wait until he has a game to watch, then you go to him to fix your standing mirror or hair dryer(or some shit like that). and when he gives you the "u blind biatch? that sh.i.t can wait...i'm watching the game" look, you turn around and say sh.i.t like, "oh, so you're gonna chose the game over me?...fine!"...and then you come on here and start a dumb thread like this one. fookin attention seeking biatch...go fc.uk the gateman or some whoreshit like that...mr chima prolly already tired of your tired old whinny a.s.s

The game was last week dumb arse......and are you mad cos you just found out you have Aids?
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
Orikinla: Please, exclude me.
The only sports I am addicted to is the one I play with my lover and that is why I am different from the others who waste the precious time of life going gaga over soccer, basketball and other games.
I would rather read a good book in-between playing with her than watch Champions League or English Premiership Football.

Exactly. Good hubby material.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by xynerise: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
D way u girls love applying make-up and love blackberry is d way we love football. Quit urs and I will quit watching football cool
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2012
cowgurl: Lol @ Mrs Chima's funny responses.

I do football (cos of my bro and lovin it) but not a fanatic, Bball is my thing.

But I do get what you are on about though.
If he ignores you during his he-hours, he shouldn't complain when you have yours as well BUT as long as you also do not complain when he's having his...only then are you guys good to go!

It all started when we had game night and the guys just ignored the women. The only time I stepped in was to get help with something heavy. Just like the game is 90 minutes...helping take 2 minutes and we were trying to feed them!!!!!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2012
There is time for everything now.
Besides most sports only takes a maximum of two hours and you can engage yourself in something worthwhile during this period.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
xynerise: D way u girls love applying make-up and love blackberry is d way we love football. Quit urs and I will quit watching football cool

Shattap before tell your wife...you were dancing in her dress and heels.

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2012
SimonAndal: 'Cause they like, more than their partners, watching muscled men in tight shorts playing with balls and/or groping each other. True story.

So you are saying they are undercover gays?

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
omenziate: While d babes can sit down and tune from Kardashians to How do I look to oprah to Jerseylicious and I can't have 90 minutes of football (Arsenal time) to maself, d babe never ready marry yet. Its not like we watch premiership, tennis or F1 racing errday and why must d "bleeding" sef start while I am watching football, wetin happen to d other minutes before and after d match.

You act like we picks certain time to bleed!!!!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by kandiikane(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
Beync: If i cant beat him, l'll join him and we watch the ball. but he make sure he join me during my own period.

Lmfaooooooooo, omfhjuesxklloiiG!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by cindyrella(f): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Oh my world! shocked shocked shocked Well if the game give him pleasure better than sexual pleasure then he needs to contact Messi for his future sexual excitements!

I am on STRIKE! angry angry angry angry angry

Lmao
I can't stop laughing!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by cindyrella(f): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
life_style:

I knew u are single and lonely.....

Now who has been feeding you with all these lies?
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Sagytarius(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
Orikinla: Please, exclude me.

Mrs.Chima:

Exactly. Good hubby material.

Oya! Divorce ya hubby and follow this guy. grin grin
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Oluschenco(m): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
Sport is more entertaining than...
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by cowgurl: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

It all started when we had game night and the guys just ignored the women. The only time I stepped in was to get help with something heavy. Just like the game is 90 minutes...helping take 2 minutes and we were trying to feed them!!!!!

Alright, gotcha!

Lemme go speak with Thor (god of thunder) to start striking them arseholes saying NO on here!
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by kandiikane(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2012
Oluschenco: Sport is more entertaining than...

Oya, go nyash sports.

Anyway, you women need to stop being selfish. When you go out for dinner with your man and you take more than 180mins to get ready,does he not sit and wait for you patiently?
What is 90mins? You can be using that 90mins cleaning toilet(kidding-independent 50-50 women don't clean toilets. Lmfao tongue).

On a serious note, leave him be to watch his sports, he deserves it from all your nagging and chopping his money. cheesy
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Question, Is this a guy's thing in a relationship to ignore and focus on sports when they are in a relationship?

I have noticed during the Basketball Playoff....the men totally ignored their wives and girlfriends until the end of the game. What's up with that?

How come when we ignore you guys....we are having our periods...but when you guys ignore us especially during sports' season....it is a guy's thing and we just need to embrace it?

Why are you guys choosing sports over us?

It's just a nature's work...no man can answer this question correctly...because men ignore even some business issues for sports to talk of female partner....its nature....just learn to live with it...though it pains a bit...sorry abt that.... embarassed
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by xynerise: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Shattap before tell your wife...you were dancing in her dress and heels.
May u give birth through ur anus grin
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2012
Sagytarius:

Oya! Divorce ya hubby and follow this guy. grin grin
Noooooooookooo.

I stay with Chima.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
valarinz: Na wa oo, Mrs. Chima, u no know say football sweet pass woman, imagine d excitement when cr7 or messi does some step over and slot d ball a d back of d net, d loudness of d shouts and screams u'll hear from ur husband will surely surpass that which he will emit even when u've given him d best s3xual excstacy. I lie?
no ma broda... Truth to d end
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Beowulf(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2012
The one that really gets my goat is women trying to "test" your love for them by demanding attention during a game! Just some days ago I was chilling watching the Euros. It did't help that my favorite team, the Dutch were getting their backsides handed to them left right and centre when one of my friends called. Of course, I was answering her in monosyllables. Then she goes "it is like you are watching the match because that is what everyone [guys] seems to be doing" (Hello! So you knew and you called me! I thought to myself). Then she goes on "I really need attention now but it seems you prefer your football to me". I simply told her that if this was a test, then I was only too happy to score nought over nought abeg. If you want attention come after 90 minutes. Odiegwu!

PS: The pollster really thought the threat of thunder fire will put dudes off choosing the "no" option abi? grin You are having a laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep / How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) / Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.