Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru (26619 Views)

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram / President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2012
tunnytox:

Are you for real?

I'm a realist, darg. undecided
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by lacasa: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2012
ariyebaba: GEJ is @ work:............................ He will soon sack d BOKO HARAMS n their sponsors.

More head to roll

All hail d man of action.

N.igga pleaze cool
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2012
this is how gej intends to finish bh by end of june
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2012
Beaf:

The fact that you have never been to Nigeria and now admit to having never seen a Naira note in your life simply makes you a fool for attempting to comment on Nigerian issues.

Anyway, watching fools is entertaining.

Why are you stuck in the medieval age?

We live in the internet age, and I don't need to be there to know what's going on.. Just one click on my ipad will tell me everything going on in naija, and google map will show me the location..
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Alxmyr(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2012
I expected that people will be asking who the new NSA is? What are his antecedent?
As for Bello Haliru, GEJ took the right step. He shouldn't have been there in the first place.
I think El-Rufai will rest a bit now. At least a born to rule has been named NSA.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by IYANGBALI: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2012
bodejohn: I need someone to correct my ignorance here please, is the Nigerian police and SSS under the ministry of defence?
no,they are under ministry of agriculture and natural resources

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by simba4us: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
Father! In all situations you remain God. HE that sitteth in Heaven and makes the earth His footstool

1 Like

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
shymmex:

We live in the internet age, and I don't need to be there to know what's going on.. Just one click on my ipad will tell me everything going on in naija, and google map will show me the location..

why are you minding the monkey whose boss doesn't need to be in nigeria to run things?
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2012
Ofcourse...probably he knew dat these guyz were gonna expose him wen they get to d house of reps...u kno d house summoned him to appear with all his security chiefs....gej thinks he's smart....his days r numbered
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Mallamabdul: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2012
Yesterday, we heard that a notorious Boko haram leader has been captured by JTF. Today, a major shakeup was done that led to the sack of Azazi and Haliru. Kudos Gej. We will survive
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by StepG: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2012
PointB: Will be keeping an eye on this one. Azazi anyway seems to talk more than he act. Hope the new guy knows his onion and have large balls to confront the rampaging monsters.
This is the best news for me this month,d Azazi guy knows how to talk rubbish I wish he will be imprisoned even for the thief he is.imagine him blaming kd governor for christian reprisals on sunday.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2012
shymmex:

Did the same Azazi not tell the world that he knows the sponsors of BH?

Why didn't GEJ act based on the intelligence his Security Adviser revealed to him?

To me, this is just a cover up - I believe the Azazi guy knows something they don't want him to expose..

He already said BH is PDP.. GEJ should go after his PDP co-travelers.

I see....then perhaps you are right sir.
I just read his statement.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Reference(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
ifeci: He was fired for saying the truth!

I keep on hearing this statement. What exactly did he say that may have led to his sack. I seem to be out of touch here.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by ifeci: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
mikuz:what truth is that? Those guys are not performing.

U dey Nigeria abi u dey Google Nigeria, Where u not here when Azazi said that PDP=Boko haram or you think he jst said that without seeing something....how would they perform when its PDP haram thats at the helm of affairs and also in the cabal?
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2012
Ok, let's assume the National Security Adviser is useless.. But is he the one in charge of the Police, and the Armed Forces..

How about sacking the Army, Airforce, SSS, and Police Chiefs?

Azazi don't even have dominion over the Nigerian Armed Forces.. His job is to advise and brief the President on security matters..

There is more to this story..

I'm out, yo!!
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by nitrogen(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2012
Please let us be realistic here, it is a 'if you say the truth, you are out' situation. He was sacked because he told the world why he could not function as the NSA. He said that PDP is BH and BH is PDP, and you should know that he could only work with orders from his masters.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2012
ochukoccna: Viewing this topic: naijacloud, mycito90, lojik(m), DAVIDAREMITA, fortran12, Hobbynarh, iyayi05, ocmorale, abasifo(m), C me o, jim jones, mirob(f), sauer(m), Lanresnett(m), deenee, buty, Mercikool, ondo_boi(m), austinike(m), solgee(m), Bereal247, jumboo, carlos86, richmind, dipoley2k(f), Olushyna, Raybee2(m), emexc, princedanfred, Guru D., waleonline, tunapawizzy, PresidentT(m), akings100, somtoibeh, styvne, olayanju22(m), Fortissimo, magrose2002, boldwet, Nimakor, Alumnus, mutiply(m), Tmany(m), inspired_m(m), obakovich, Slimchase(m), 9ijaprince(m), onyegwu(m), OlaAjia(m), israel111(m), Bethor, bamosagie(m), kinguwem, bendazum, Keneking, dancewith, la furia(m), olaniyi .o(m), Gentleboby, Festac 77, Ganys, israel ben-zion, iv4fb, ifeci, rabosh, fantacia, ariyebaba, olawalebabs(m), pseudonomer, Modream , IYA NGBALI, bappahman, DonHummer, cometboy, Austinmac, Reyginus(m), dasa, fluid26(m), BlackBaron, akthedream(m), BodyKiss(m), kaysy(m), manoy(m), bigcycs, kingrhirhs(m), morc, 2drajayi, ogahope, scribble, CuteTj(m), Luka316(m), Izu Jesus, Knight1(m), johnugwu, bissalla, prankster(m), clearlaw, segunjowo(m), Beaf, abdulkayus(m), contra(m), dapachez(m), occam(m), BOT4WHAT?, shiloh(f), Johnpaul88(m), needss, firmi(m), Jilo83(m), Osejie(m), Benqozenero(m), gbolio4(m), bodejohn(m), Aleliberty, Rationalman, Zi, chiozor, Ruztee, PupetMasta(m), Olamipapa(m), uzor02(m), Captainajama, Sagewood, begwong, elubiazo, Mandelaguy, kaze4blues(m), roselynbas(f), ajahdavid, Dondav(m), Eagles man(m), moyaris, Kezbaba, samuelkanu, poj(m), Tusky44(m), praisetech, indihaus, Enkaynwa(f), Career Improvement, Billyonaire, NEDU-IFYY78, Greatfuture, yuzedo(m), ping pong, opydan, bayooooooo, arantess(m), Fhemmmy, EmeritusP(m), freshmoney(m), 2buff(m) and 273 guest(s)

See box office hit grin grin grin grin
This thread get crowd pass frontage
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2012
2buff:

I see....then perhaps you are right sir.
I just read his statement.

Thank you!

But people will just soak it in like GEJ is actually acting..

Azazi is the NSA - and not one of the service chiefs.. His job is to advise, and brief the President on security matters.

He has no dominion over the Nigerian Armed Forces, SSS, nor Police Force.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Chubhie: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2012
Good move... Lets see how things unfolds in the coming weeks.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2012
bamosagie: Is this Dasuki related to the deposed sultan of sokoto?
he is the son
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by sheriffman(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2012
In place of Azazi, Retirked Col. Sambo Dasuki has been appointed the new NSA. Dasuki is son to the former Sultan of Sokoto who was removed by the late maximum ruler, Sani Abacha. In the 90s, Sambo had served as Chief Security Officer to the Sultan of Brunei, once the world's richest man. He is a Fulani and has held many important security portfolios including being ADC to former military President, Ibrahim Babangida.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2012
nitrogen: Please let us be realistic here, it is a 'if you say the truth, you are out' situation. He was sacked because he told the world why he could not function as the NSA. He said that PDP is BH and BH is PDP, and you should know that he could only work with orders from his masters.

Thank you!!
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
Emmy Boy: Colonel Sambo Dasuki? Son of the deposed Sultan Dasuki as NSA? Hmmmmm......
na small mmmmmmm, a direct descendant of uthman dan fodio. These BKH will cease fire
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Mandelaguy1: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2012
Please guys, I have a question,is it right to ban someone in a democratic setting? We are here preaching justice and bantering on national issues,why would someone ban or block me. I am been persecuted for airing my views just like every other person on this forum,why would I be blocked? Am bringing my case before all justice and fair minded people on nairaland, MANDELAGUY should be allowed his freedom of speech please. On the Azazi and Bello issue, it's a welcome development and some haters will res for a while.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2012
shymmex:

Beaf is right, you are blabbing rubbish if you are not on ground.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
sheriffman: In place of Azazi, Retirked Col. Sambo Dasuki has been appointed the new NSA. Dasuki is son to the former Sultan of Sokoto who was removed by the late maximum ruler, Sani Abacha. In the 90s, Sambo had served as Chief Security Officer to the Sultan of Brunei, once the world's richest man. He is a Fulani and has held many important security portfolios including being ADC to former military President, Ibrahim Babangida.

CSO to d Sultan of Brunei? Didnt know about that. When was this pls? Thanks
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by naijaking1: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
sheriffman: In place of Azazi, Retirked Col. Sambo Dasuki has been appointed the new NSA. Dasuki is son to the former Sultan of Sokoto who was removed by the late maximum ruler, Sani Abacha. In the 90s, Sambo had served as Chief Security Officer to the Sultan of Brunei, once the world's richest man. He is a Fulani and has held many important security portfolios including being ADC to former military President, Ibrahim Babangida.

Let's hope he's realistic and upto date on current Nigerian intelligent needs.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by politician(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mallamabdul: Yesterday, we heard that a notorious Boko haram leader has been captured by JTF. Today, a major shakeup was done that led to the sack of Azazi and Haliru. Kudos Gej. We will survive

I really believe in a conspiracy theory against azazi! This morning on political platform, the presenters were still commending the JTF for bringing sanity to some parts of the affected area and the arrest! Azazi must have stumbled on something bigger than him and that the col Dasuki was the ADC to babangida further affirm M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ belief! GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by kenlash1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
Dis sack is total rubbish, will azazi or haliru bring out boko haram sponsors if GEJ won't do dt or give orders to dt effect,scoring cheap political points. And some ppl will faLl for it. Tell me wat can azazi or haliru do if d president is nt willing to do anyfin cos he is a chicken. Let's nt be cajoled or bambozled to blve anyfin dt d man does
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by ODB1: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
Azazi was clearly not the brightest so far but we should also remember that there is a grand conspiracy by northern elements to steer this country back to their control.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by walwala: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Bontee: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
I don't really think azazi said boko haram is pdp and people are just misinterpreting what he said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Floods Wash Snakes Into Plateau Community. / Sargwak Longnap Wazhi Murdered In Cold Blood By Gunmen (Pictured) / "Obaze Should Be In Syria, Chidoka Should Be Controlling Traffic" - Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.