Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,322 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru (26967 Views)

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram / President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by freshmoney(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
GEJ: To you my fellow minions, it will be equivocally and succinctly put forth to you that anytime you undermine my orders by substantiating public opinion, you will be sacked and thrown into oblivion for life! However, if you adhere to my rules and regulations, you are all welcome to join me in siphoning this country's treasury to zilch..
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by poj(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
Guys m sure u r wndrin wht brought abt d sack. smth tells me they ill advised and assured him dt boko menace wl end by june but it seems dr s no end in sight hence their sack. Lets hope dansuki will do d magic

1 Like

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
shymmex: Andrew Oweiye Azazi was removed for being a realist, the guy probably told GEJ to go after the sponsors - or he will expose them.. Hence, why he was sacked..

GEJ is a coward!!

Expose the sponsor, retardeen.
Why dont you always speak based on facts, you are known for always using the emboldened to carry on silly insinuations. Use facts.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
shymmex: Andrew Oweiye Azazi was removed for being a realist, the guy probably told GEJ to go after the sponsors - or he will expose them.. Hence, why he was sacked..

GEJ is a coward!!

Expose the sponsor, retardeen.

And you know this how?
For true reform in any organization to happen, certain people who have been there for too long and have become complacent....may need to be sacked.

You are just saying what you [b]wish [/b]the situation was.
Unless you have actual facts outside of fantasy, what good will this your statement bring?
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by ochukoccna: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
Wetin go change? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by IYANGBALI: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
.NET:
I just heard it now from AIT news.

But wait o. Did Jonathan fire them from Brazil?

.NET
yes now,dont you know he can rule from anywhere in the world?

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by bodejohn(m): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
I need someone to correct my ignorance here please, is the Nigerian police and SSS under the ministry of defence?
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Fhemmmy: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
Nigeria will survive . . . Hopefully
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Beaf: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
shymmex:

I have never seen 'naira' in my life, so how the phuck would I land on one, cu.nt face?

Eat a bowl full of dycks, and hop off my nutz. undecided

The fact that you have never been to Nigeria and now admit to having never seen a Naira note in your life simply makes you a fool for attempting to comment on Nigerian issues.

Anyway, watching fools is entertaining.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by mutiply: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
caught sacked because he spoke d truth,liers like abati,reno anokri aka beaf and maku stil hold dier positions,dis will nt end d bombings until d boko haram sponsor list is produce by gej cause he has it,if nt for d bad system dat resulted frm wicked politians,gej shud hav been impeached by nw.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by ochukoccna: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
Viewing this topic: naijacloud, mycito90, lojik(m), DAVIDAREMITA, fortran12, Hobbynarh, iyayi05, ocmorale, abasifo(m), C me o, jim jones, mirob(f), sauer(m), Lanresnett(m), deenee, buty, Mercikool, ondo_boi(m), austinike(m), solgee(m), Bereal247, jumboo, carlos86, richmind, dipoley2k(f), Olushyna, Raybee2(m), emexc, princedanfred, Guru D., waleonline, tunapawizzy, PresidentT(m), akings100, somtoibeh, styvne, olayanju22(m), Fortissimo, magrose2002, boldwet, Nimakor, Alumnus, mutiply(m), Tmany(m), inspired_m(m), obakovich, Slimchase(m), 9ijaprince(m), onyegwu(m), OlaAjia(m), israel111(m), Bethor, bamosagie(m), kinguwem, bendazum, Keneking, dancewith, la furia(m), olaniyi .o(m), Gentleboby, Festac 77, Ganys, israel ben-zion, iv4fb, ifeci, rabosh, fantacia, ariyebaba, olawalebabs(m), pseudonomer, Modream , IYA NGBALI, bappahman, DonHummer, cometboy, Austinmac, Reyginus(m), dasa, fluid26(m), BlackBaron, akthedream(m), BodyKiss(m), kaysy(m), manoy(m), bigcycs, kingrhirhs(m), morc, 2drajayi, ogahope, scribble, CuteTj(m), Luka316(m), Izu Jesus, Knight1(m), johnugwu, bissalla, prankster(m), clearlaw, segunjowo(m), Beaf, abdulkayus(m), contra(m), dapachez(m), occam(m), BOT4WHAT?, shiloh(f), Johnpaul88(m), needss, firmi(m), Jilo83(m), Osejie(m), Benqozenero(m), gbolio4(m), bodejohn(m), Aleliberty, Rationalman, Zi, chiozor, Ruztee, PupetMasta(m), Olamipapa(m), uzor02(m), Captainajama, Sagewood, begwong, elubiazo, Mandelaguy, kaze4blues(m), roselynbas(f), ajahdavid, Dondav(m), Eagles man(m), moyaris, Kezbaba, samuelkanu, poj(m), Tusky44(m), praisetech, indihaus, Enkaynwa(f), Career Improvement, Billyonaire, NEDU-IFYY78, Greatfuture, yuzedo(m), ping pong, opydan, bayooooooo, arantess(m), Fhemmmy, EmeritusP(m), freshmoney(m), 2buff(m) and 273 guest(s)

See box office hit grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by naijadanny: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2012
@ lacasa:
After all, Azazi said BokoHaram is PDP now

His days were numbered right from †ђªt moment

Fresh Air strikes again. cool

That was why they kicked him out. He bit the hand that fed him. However, he said the truth, since the truth is bitter, it didn't go down well with PDP, so, they kicked him out. I believe he knew that he would be dropped. He should always watch is back from now on cos they might come for his life, since they believe he knows a lot about their heinous activities. This country is in shambles, say the truth, then, ure gone.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by dasa: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2012
If does not act, you people will complain, when he does, you will complain. please answer this, is AZAZI Performing? NO. despite his PDP statement, he has not performed and bomb are going of everyday. Only a Northerner can effectively fight Boko Haram.

For once, leave politics and irrational talk and see the big picture.
And for those calling GEJ a retardeen. No one in your family will ever achieve half of what he has achieved. who is the real retardeen.

We are mentally sabotaging this country.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2012
This Gej of a man is unpredictable.I wish 2 knw wat goes on in his mind
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Beaf: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Why dont you always speak based on facts, you are known for always using the emboldened to carry on silly insinuations. Use facts.

Shiit rolling scarabs like shymmex find facts too mentally and morally challenging. The guy is a boko haram tool.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Captainajama: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
Didn't this news come as a surprise to you haters? Now they will start saying that he shouldn't have sacked them. Shebi they called him liverless and incompetent? Now, he is showing Nigerians that he really wants result. You will still get more sweet surprises from GEJ. Our prayer is for this new guys to step up their game. Good ne GEJ!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Mandelaguy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
That is my president. Welcome home. All these Boko haram in govt will be fished out one after the other. We await anybody who is coming to talk rubbish you about you in this fForum. Nigeria must move forward under you whether they like it or not
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by ifeci: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
He was fired for saying the truth!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by begwong: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2012
.NET:
I just heard it now from AIT news.

But wait o. Did Jonathan fire them from Brazil?

.NET
D presido can operate from any wia in d world?-Labaran Maku
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by bamosagie(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2012
Is this Dasuki related to the deposed sultan of sokoto?
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2012
Beaf:

The fact that you have never been to Nigeria and now admit to having never seen a Naira note in your life simply makes you a fool for attempting to comment on Nigerian issues.

Anyway, watching fools is entertaining.

Couldn't agree more with you on this Mr Reno That Shymess or Shymex is a jobless attention-seeking benefit scrounger hoping to be crowned "Mr Nairaland" by the nairaland ladies. Okay that's it for him so ehen Mr Reno, how is the BUN project getting on?
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Dejiro(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2012
The competency of the most competent officer in our police force cannot be more than the competency of the Nigerian police force, the competency or otherwise of our police is a symbol of our government.

In my unintelligent opinion, there are two possible approaches to solving our security challenges; the muscle approach which is the clueless method that is currently and consistently being deployed and the knowledge approach; a systemic, painstaking, long over due method that our politicians resent.

Forward moving countries use the knowledge approach; they build structures and capacities that feed their intelligence system. They put in place a system that will identify every citizen of their country. They have a system that tracks foreigners and visitors. They have border control system that efficiently tracks intruders and detects contrabands. They have a system that tracks movement of money from one bank account to another and from one person to another. They have cyber control system that do not only detect cyber crimes but also tracks those conducting dangerous online searches. Their secret service agents infiltrate and mingle in every strata of the society. Structures are in place to prevent corruption and wherever there are exceptions, those exceptions are dealt with promptly and decisively. Their politicians are paid like teachers, doctors and other civil servants. Importantly, their politicians or intending politicians don’t earn crime enticing allowances and so they have no incentive to sponsor crime.

The above, in addition to an ensuing development will defeat pen robbery, arm robbery, kidnapping, election rigging, political or religious ‘Boko Haram’ and sundry crimes. It surely doesn’t seem like we are about to start or does it?
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by ZUBY77(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Why dont you always speak based on facts, you are known for always using the emboldened to carry on silly insinuations. Use facts.

He does nothing else since he found naraland
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by BabaOlowo: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2012
Dunce, Na to sack go solve the problem? Simply because the guy said Boko Haram is PDP, na wah o
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by lafuria1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
Anyway, GEJ move is a bold one, to remove azazi his ijaw guy isn't easy wheather political or not. Since azazi wasn't brave enough to say what he knew, he shld be sacked. Don't know much abt col. Sambo dasuki but learnt he was IBB's ADC
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by mikuz(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
ifeci: He was fired for saying the truth!
what truth is that? Those guys are not performing.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
2buff:

And you know this how?
For true reform in any organization to happen, certain people who have been there for too long and have become complacent....may need to be sacked.

You are just saying what you [b]wish [/b]the situation was.
Unless you have actual facts outside of fantasy, what good will this your statement bring?

Did the same Azazi not tell the world that he knows the sponsors of BH?

Why didn't GEJ act based on the intelligence his Security Adviser revealed to him?

To me, this is just a cover up - I believe the Azazi guy knows something they don't want him to expose..

He already said BH is PDP.. GEJ should go after his PDP co-travelers.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by GATomcruise: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2012
Hope he have did a right thing.them know them self.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by tunnytox(m): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2012
shymmex:

I have never seen 'naira' in my life, so how the phuck would I land on one, cu.nt face?

Eat a bowl full of dycks, and hop off my nutz. undecided

Are you for real?
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2012
ZUBY77:

He does nothing else since he found naraland

Fool, has it ever occurred to that some people actually work on the internet 24/7 - and are privy to surfing the web all the time?

Internet is my profession, and my profession is what makes simpletons like you surf the web without having your security getting breached by intruders..

Grow a brain, and focus on your life.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Emmyson99(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2012
The Firing this two guys was a good move to find a lasting solution to inscurity that is eating us raw.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by IYANGBALI: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2012
Emmy Boy: Colonel Sambo Dasuki? Son of the deposed Sultan Dasuki as NSA? Hmmmmm......
yes now afterall omo ina la nran si ina{abeg make una help me translate am}

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State / Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime / What Each State Got In Paris Club Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.