Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,553 members, 7,955,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru (26969 Views)

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram / President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by ballabriggs: 12:01am On Jun 23, 2012
Beaf:

...And employ ballabriggs, the hungry El-Rufai/Buhari luv'n mofo fast! grin grin grin
What a houseboy!

Hehehehe predictably, you popped out to desperately defend your 'work-chop'. Don't worry I understand where you are coming from. Man must wack now abi no be so? hehehehehe
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by lateef4me(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2012
I sincerely hope he knows what he's doing !
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by EPOMA(m): 12:15am On Jun 23, 2012
2buff: Abeg pray GEJ through that he may have the strength and balls to do what needs to be done at all times....including sacking who needs to be sacked without sentiment.
The only time I will know Goodluck has ball will be when he sacks Allison, people that boldly say they truth are are out and the ones like Otedola remains. I just hate this government
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by kiyosaki1(m): 12:15am On Jun 23, 2012
Beaf:

I would love to be part of that war.
We are trying to settle one and you want start another one remember the Chinese proverb that says war do not determined who is right but who is left but let me ask you are don't you have a better thing to engaged your spare time with mind you I'm just curious no offence meant
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by edicolove: 12:21am On Jun 23, 2012
kiyosaki1: We are trying to settle one and you want start another one remember the Chinese proverb that says war do not determined who is right but who is left but let me ask you are don't you have a better thing to engaged your spare time with mind you I'm just curious no offence meant

He was responding to my post. Howz that your problem? You are afraid of war? Don't you know we are already at war? A cold war? Let's get it on! No holds barred!
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by emmatok(m): 12:22am On Jun 23, 2012
GEJ, should have sacked the NSA and Defense Minister from Brazil. grin
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by omoredia: 12:25am On Jun 23, 2012
NL is fool of retarded fools with no brains!
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by edicolove: 12:26am On Jun 23, 2012
EPOMA:
The only time I will know Goodluck has ball will be when he sacks Allison, people that boldly say they truth are are out and the ones like Otedola remains. I just hate this government

GEJ has nothing to prove to you or anyone. So if you think he should sack someone just because you don't like them, you are a Arrow! And what do you know is the truth? Are you privy to inside information or what? Stop spewing garbage! Of course you hate this government. You hated it even before it was sworn in, so it makes no difference. Run along now!
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Pakavy(m): 12:29am On Jun 23, 2012
Odunnu: Goodnews. Lets see what other dudes can achieve. These ones have consistently made myGEJ look silly
doesnt positively change anything,d only move dat wul bring about a positive change is a total revolution dat even gej wont b immune to
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by EPOMA(m): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2012
edicolove:

GEJ has nothing to prove to you or anyone. So if you think he should sack someone just because you don't like them, you are a Arrow! And what do you know is the truth? Are you privy to inside information or what? Stop spewing garbage! Of course you hate this government. You hated it even before it was sworn in, so it makes no difference. Run along now!
He has a lot to prove please oooooo, or you don't remember all the fresh air promises before the elections.Allison and Otedola have been proven to be criminals stealing money left right and center in the petroleum industries, A lot of this people in his government which he can not sack. So please i don't player hate, I said the government
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Beaf: 12:37am On Jun 23, 2012
EPOMA:
He has a lot to prove please oooooo, or you don't remember all the fresh air promises before the elections.Allison and Otedola have been proven to be criminals stealing money left right and center in the petroleum industries, A lot of this people in his government which he can not sack. So please i don't player hate, I said the government

He has [b]nothing [/b]to prove to winshes and bigoted mofo's.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by bamosagie(m): 12:48am On Jun 23, 2012
nitrogen:
You are wrong, why would you say something like that, is it necessary to be on ground before you know what is happening, FYI, i was watching aljazeera tv this morning and a ninja proffesor based in U.K or so was analysing the boko haram and government thing, believe me, it was a perfect analysis. So?
I watched the programme too, but I don't buy the view professed by both analyst based outside the country, I see in them sympathy for boko haram, the priest had to be careful with his speech.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by calaway: 12:49am On Jun 23, 2012
REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE NORTHERN LEADERS SAY ON CAMERA. BOKO HARAM ENJOY THE SUPPORT AND SYMPATHY OF THE AVERAGE NORTHERNER/MUSLIM.

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Rhino5dm: 12:50am On Jun 23, 2012
BREAKING NEWS! Bomb blast in abuja. . .
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Slizbeat(m): 12:52am On Jun 23, 2012
All ye who calls him incompetent would now see a reason to have a rethink except u r on the boko side. He hasnt started yet, he still has a phucking 2yrz+ to go.*no offences*
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Pakavy(m): 12:53am On Jun 23, 2012
calaway: REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE NORTHERN LEADERS SAY ON CAMERA. BOKO HARAM ENJOY THE SUPPORT AND SYMPATHY OF THE AVERAGE NORTHERNER/MUSLIM.
wats ur idea of an average northerner?
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Pakavy(m): 12:54am On Jun 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
r u serious?
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Slizbeat(m): 12:58am On Jun 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
mr stp joke if it is o0, are u really serious?
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Johndoe100(m): 1:03am On Jun 23, 2012
EPOMA:

Shut the eff up you wizard. why would anyone want to or need to prove anything to a lizard like you?
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by calaway: 1:04am On Jun 23, 2012
Pakavy: wats ur idea of an average northerner?

please donot mix-up middlebelt with the north

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by kiev002(m): 1:30am On Jun 23, 2012
Jona has enemies that are pillars in pdp who are funding boko haram. Jona lacks wat it takes 2 fight them head-on. Azazi knw abt these enemies n tried 2 xpose them in his statement in april. This move by Azazi pissed off a few bosses in pdp, and now Azazi is gone.
All jona appears 2b doin is fightin d mass produced pawns of his enemies (B.H). This action clearly is not working.
May God save us in Nigeria!
:')
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Kobojunkie: 1:41am On Jun 23, 2012
ROFLMAO!!! I hope the plan is not to change Minister of Defense every year? Since 2006, e be like say the position don dey operate on 12 month annual contract . . .
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by koruji(m): 1:46am On Jun 23, 2012
They are slowly but surely taking over the key positions necessary to kick him out of office. Unfortunately for the man, pettiness and near-cowardice is putting a fog on his thought process.

The president is slowly being surrounded by the same people that told him they will make Nigeria ungovernable for him.

His new national security advicer Sambo Dasuki was Babangida's former ADC, I hear.

kiev002: Jona has enemies that are pillars in pdp who are funding boko haram. Jona lacks wat it takes 2 fight them head-on. Azazi knw abt these enemies n tried 2 xpose them in his statement in april. This move by Azazi pissed off a few bosses in pdp, and now Azazi is gone.
All jona appears 2b doin is fightin d mass produced pawns of his enemies (B.H). This action clearly is not working.
May God save us in Nigeria!
:')

1 Like

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by yankidelta(m): 5:45am On Jun 23, 2012
Ganys: Mtcweee, Azazi bleeped up big time, he supposed to have resign before this time....Why should he wait for GEJ to score political point on his remover. Well, Nigeria! Say the truth, and you get flushed like poo

My thinking as well....
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by iconaus: 6:31am On Jun 23, 2012
GEJ action was laudable. Despite the muslems negative atitude he went a head to put in a muslem dasuki as NSA that goes to show that he believes in one nigeria and he is smart to know that is only moslems that can stop BOKO if they want . Therefore Dasuki would not want to fail otherwise he ll be sacked . He knows the button to play to nip the BOKO satanic.

It appears risky but in the long run, it is a smart move. Kudos GEJ. The haters clog their eyes hence cannot see the intelligent move by GEJ . Also i admire his leadership skills . He does not move quickly to sack people as he always give people time to make amends and d0 their duties; in event the person continues to flop , he wouldnt have any option than to sack that person.is good to always give people chance. It is a good qualility a leader must posses .
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by sammyzacks(m): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2012
Azazi to me, did not display the charisma of a general. He was just a bloody civilian handling the office of the NSA like a security novice.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by nsiadi: 7:08am On Jun 23, 2012
edicolove:

Absolutely nothing
He should be praised for unearthing the serious rot he met in the system
Its the people who were dislodged that are spewing all these
They are already failing---& they feel real bad. Pity for them
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by yohannazack(m): 7:18am On Jun 23, 2012
All Hail Gudluck, a gud sack there. Azazi has shown his incapability, while Halilu is completly not qualified. Time to stop politickin wit national security and face d reality. My prayer is dat d new guys wil make meaninful changes. Meanwhile, dats not enof, gej needs to summon courage to xpose thos behind all these bombins, and above all, he needs to sack sanusi, alison, okonjo and a host of others in his cabinet so as to sanitiz his govt. May GOD help GEJ.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by aremuolusegun: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2012
No body should be surprised by this move of the president. The defence minister has done little or nothing at all to justify his appointment. As for National Security Adviser, Andrew Azazi, its not a surprise to me, infact its long overdue because he will be the first man in public office to speak the truth abt the problem of this nation. Which is PDP. Yet again just like playing politics on democracy instead of talking abt is achievements in office changed UNILAG to MALU, let to me Jonathan is the worst man ever to have occupied the office. As for Azazi, he should have resigned instead of waiting for his imminent sack when his advices were not considered.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Chubhie: 7:29am On Jun 23, 2012
I understand that Boko harem told the president that those advising him were only fooling him hence the sack#justatot#
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by kutchs: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2012
@aremu olusegun dont hide under the name of a man I hold in high esteem to spew rubbish or else I would curse you.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Mandelaguy(m): 7:56am On Jun 23, 2012
tpapi: if ur view is banned,is obvious u av gone contrary
Not my view was banned, just me, but am back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) / EFCC Grills Salewa Obanikoro Over N800m Transaction, Seizes Her Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.