Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru (26631 Views)

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram / President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Sealeddeal(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
This is one good thing i like.A security adviser that some BH group to PDP is not worth being there.he never understand the north at all.i hope this new NSA will act well to put a stop to this BH menace...Equally,i will like GEJ to remove this minister of health,Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu.i dnt knw what he is doing with dat post.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Abagworo(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
sheriffman: In place of Azazi, Retirked Col. Sambo Dasuki has been appointed the new NSA. Dasuki is son to the former Sultan of Sokoto who was removed by the late maximum ruler, Sani Abacha. In the 90s, Sambo had served as Chief Security Officer to the Sultan of Brunei, once the world's richest man. He is a Fulani and has held many important security portfolios including being ADC to former military President, Ibrahim Babangida.

The picture is getting clearer. Seems the PDP faction of Boko Haram is about to cease fire.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by nitrogen(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2012
blink182: Beaf is right, you are blabbing rubbish if you are not on ground.
You are wrong, why would you say something like that, is it necessary to be on ground before you know what is happening, FYI, i was watching aljazeera tv this morning and a ninja proffesor based in U.K or so was analysing the boko haram and government thing, believe me, it was a perfect analysis. So?
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by pingpong1: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2012
Dasuki, former ADC to Babangida? Hmmmmmm. Beaf go cry for this one.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by terfcha: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2012
youngies: President Goodluck Jonathan has fired both his National Security Adviser and the Defence minister, Rueben Abati, his spokesperson has said.

Mr Abati who did not give further details of the changes said on Friday evening that Andrew Oweiye Azazi has been "dropped and replaced by Sambo Dasuki" a retired colonel.

Bello Haliru, the defence minister was also dropped, Mr. Abati said.

More: http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/1838-president-jonathan-fires-nsa-azazi-defence-minister-bello-haliru
This Ogogoro man ( Badluck) sef supose to folow them go to geda. He had failed more than the sacked persons.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Bisichi(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2012
Hmmm, we pray 4 peace
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by wyt(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
if this guy is fulani, sure, he will check boko haram. good move GEJ
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2012
DonHummer: Nawa 4 una oo...if d man no fire dem una go tok sa d man de dull...hm don act naw..una de complain......wetin jona go do wey dem no go tok?
Na 2day e start 2 sack IG nd all dem pple.Jona jus put anoda PDP somebody 4 der. Shikena
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by naijaking1: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2012
Sealeddeal: This is one good thing i like.A security adviser that some BH group to PDP is not worth being there.he never understand the north at all.i hope this new NSA will act well to put a stop to this BH menace...Equally,i will like GEJ to remove this minister of health,Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu.i dnt knw what he is doing with dat post.

Good point, except I don't know what the min of health has to do with security

1 Like

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
nitrogen:
You are wrong, why would you say something like that, is it necessary to be on ground before you know what is happening, FYI, i was watching aljazeera tv this morning and a ninja proffesor based in U.K or so was analysing the boko haram and government thing, believe me, it was a perfect analysis. So?

Brother, ignore those simpletons..

Beaf is a paid agent, and I understand the reason behind his smear campaign, and spooky character traits... But these other morons are just ridiculously dumb that they can't use the brain and eyes God blessed them with...

Everything happening in Nigerian right now has happened in some countries before Nigeria, and using those countries case studies will give you an insight into what's going on in naija...

It's all a game of chess. lipsrsealed
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Mutee: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
lacasa: After all, Azazi said BokoHaram is PDP now

His days were numbered right from †ђªt moment

Fresh Air strikes again. cool
That's it oh, the truth is very bitter and whenever you tell them, you get fired.
Fresh air, husband of umblerra. I dey laff like Obj.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by TechRev: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
I just hope My President has not just bowed to the born to rule must be NSA?? Well ....
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Cmeo(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
Now I can see now that GEJ is hypnotised when in nigeria or find it difficult to think when in nigeria or only get good advise when out of nigeria. He was able to take actions on Iwu, Waziri, Danbazau, and now Azasi & Haliru all after foreign trip. Every GEJ foreign trip is threat for people in his cabinet... lol
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
sheriffman: In place of Azazi, Retirked Col. Sambo Dasuki has been appointed the new NSA. Dasuki is son to the former Sultan of Sokoto who was removed by the late maximum ruler, Sani Abacha. In the 90s, Sambo had served as Chief Security Officer to the Sultan of Brunei, once the world's richest man. He is a Fulani and has held many important security portfolios including being ADC to former military President, Ibrahim Babangida.

"At Dodan Barracks, four young Majors were detailed to arrest the Head of State.They were Majors Umar Dangiwa, Lawan Gwadabe, Abdulmumuni Aminu and[b] Sambo Dasuki[/b].They achieved this without much ado. In fact General Buhari was said to be waiting for them (some say watching events at the gate on close circuit TV) and allegedly gave orders to bewildered soldiers on the premises that the unusual early morning activities of those who came to arrest him were not to be disrupted.He accompanied his captors, initially to Bonny camp from where he was later moved (under House Arrest) to No. 1 Hawkesworth Road, Ikoyi. He was there for less than a week before being moved again, probably to a house in Benin-City. Meanwhile the official premises of the Head of State at State House, Dodan Barracks was ransacked and Buhari’s belongings looted by
soldiers" -- The Palace Coup of 1985
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Arysexy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
sadyeek: What of
allison?
Farouk lawan?
Oil cabals?
Subsidy beneficiaries?
Boko sponsors?
Okonjo?
The list goes forever and ends with GEJ!

Did she steal ur fada's cow? hausa goat!
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by ismhab(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
la furia: Anyway, GEJ move is a bold one, to remove azazi his ijaw guy isn't easy wheather political or not. Since azazi wasn't brave enough to say what he knew, he shld be sacked. Don't know much abt col. Sambo dasuki but learnt he was IBB's ADC
ADC TO IBB? MEANING GOODLUCK'S GOVERNMENT IS ABOUT TO COLLAPSE.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by mangbede: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
sack all d security chiefs too....bring bak ribadu has EfCC boss,dora 4 nafdac...delete allison madueke as minister,arrest d sponsor of BH,assasinate dos who treateaned 2 make d country ungovernable,declare state of emergency in borno, plateu n yobe,set d cabals up,query d governors who can't deliver.....

1 Like

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by dayokanu(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2012
Azazi paid for telling the truth

Now we all know PDP = Boko haram
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2012
this people should have been relieved from their jobs a long time ago. round pegs in square holes. a welcome development
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by naijaking1: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2012
ismhab:
ADC TO IBB? MEANING GOODLUCK'S GOVERNMENT IS ABOUT TO COLLAPSE.

Scarry!
I know GEJ calls IBB daddy, but to recycle his ADC as NSA? I fear-o!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by dayokanu(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
Now we can see the link between IBB and retardeen becoming clearer
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
Goodluck should be very carefull when making these security appointments in order not to surround himself with traitors whose allegiance lies with regions/politicians who have lost power and are desperate to regain it.I hope the NSA post will be made ceremonial while this new ibb boy is there.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by TechRev: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
naijaking1:

Scarry!
I know GEJ calls IBB daddy, but to recycle his ADC as NSA? I fear-o!

I no fit shout but only luk ....
But one of the laws is keep ur friends clos and ur enemies closer. anyways we want the carbage to end, if the Dasuki can do it, no probs.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by crackhouse(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2012
.NET:
I just heard it now from AIT news.

But wait o. Did Jonathan fire them from Brazil?

.NET
jonathan is back in the country. He returned today.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by naijaking1: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
C me o: Now I can see now that GEJ is hypnotised when in nigeria or find it difficult to think when in nigeria or only get good advise when out of nigeria. He was able to take actions on Iwu, Waziri, Danbazau, and now Azasi & Haliru all after foreign trip. Every GEJ foreign trip is threat for people in his cabinet... lol

You're right, maybe he gets his mojo back from travelling overseas!!!
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by sarutobie(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
I have come to realise that nigerians love and believe rumours more than the logical truth itself..keep wallowing in unfounded rumours!..good move GEJ
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by bakila: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
IYA NGBALI: no,they are under ministry of agriculture and natural resources

Presidency and Police Affairs
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by Tadup: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2012
israel ben-zion:
He must have fired them for not doing there jobs. Fair enough. But the question is: who will fire Jonathan?
Bokoharamer
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by KnowAll(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2012
and a[b] ninja [/b]proffesor based in U.K or so was analysing the boko haram and government thing, believe me, it was a perfect analysis. So
?

which one be ninja, all these foreigners in Nairaland una no go kill person oh!!, it is NAIIIJAAAH and not ninja
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by alhussanglegma: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2012
sadyeek: .
. Say someting. Now Boko Haram wil stop. The Christians can now go 2 church without fear of Bomb scare. I suggest H. Bello be replaced with Tom Polo or Henry Okah to actualise his trnsfrmatn agenda.
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by crackhouse(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2012
floriana: Proof that Jonathan can rule even from the grave
always listen to the news
Re: GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru by KnowAll(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2012
the new defence minister would be a southerner, i bet! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving / Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Buhari Wins Borno To Consolidate Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.