Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,770 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi (8934 Views)

Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years / Egyptian Army Overthrows President Morsi / Joyce Banda Is The New President Of Malawi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by samkoro: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
juman: Congratulations to Muslim Brotherhood and people of Egypt.

All power belong to God.

That's Good.It marks the beginning of darkness and poverty for Egypt.Bye bye to old egypt,welcome to the new. Darkness
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by samkoro: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
ashson: Allahu Akbar!!! Alhamdulillah! Long live the new president! if you dont support him, just shut up!

Allah will give Egypt what he gave the rest;like pakistan,Afghanistan,somalia,etc
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by samkoro: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2012
moderatorr: egypt may attack israel again!

Isreal is always far ahead of the whole Arabs put together in terms of fire power,so nothing is new.Isreal is not sleeping.They are proactive It doesn't take more than 6days for Isreal to force them begging for peace.If their new president is Silly ,let him try rubbish.Drone rockets will be on his ass.
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by mathskill: 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
samkoro:

That's Good.It marks the beginning of darkness and poverty for Egypt.Bye bye to old egypt,welcome to the new. Darkness
Countries that are in poverty are Greece,spain,italy all european countries that are reeling in debt all are christian countries.muumu ode
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by Delafruita(m): 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2012
davidylan:

which is why i wonder why you all bleat about Gaza being poor and downtrodden... it was the "will of the people" to vote in Hamas no?
a people deserve the leaders they get.hamas is tagged as a terrorist group whereas in the real sense of it they have nothing different from the malcolm X led black muslims or the gerry adams led sinn fein.i do remember the furore the visa to adams by america caused but there is no doubt that taking the bold step of letting adams visit america oiled the wheels and led to the good friday accord.hamas does what it thinks it has to do to against a perceived zionist agenda to annihilate them
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by samkoro: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
Dawdy: Free Palestine ♥ the state of israel go to
hell we don't have any problems with
you just stop attaking moslims and
islam and bellive that we have one god
and jessus is a prophet is not a son of
god

Jesus was of virgin birth. ,mohamed was not

Jesus never killed, Mohamed murdered many men ,women and children

Jesus preaches love. ,mohamed preached hatred of non moslem

Jesus did miracles. ,mohamed could not perform

Jesus never married. ,mohamed married both a child(9yrs) and an older woman

Jesus rose from d dead. ,mohamed could not

Jesus loved his crtics. Mohamed killed his critics

Jesus shows the way to salvation. Mohamed confessed not being able to

Jesus was sent by Jehovah. Mohamed was sent by Allah

Now tell me who is the true God Jehovah or Allah

Who is the true messiah Jesus or Mohamed

Again,countries that worship Allah are poor,no matter the crude

1 Like

Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
mathskill: Countries that are in poverty are Greece,spain,italy all european countries that are reeling in debt all are christian countries.muumu ode

Which is quite funny considering many of you goons would give an arm and a leg to get a visa to Spain, Greece or Italy. How many of you are queueing to visit Egypt, Algeria, Syria or Pakistan?
Those countries may be reeling in debt but are miles and miles ahead of any muslim nation in terms of size of economy, technological advancement, standard of living and militarily.
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2012
Delafruita:
a people deserve the leaders they get.hamas is tagged as a terrorist group [b]whereas in the real sense of it they have nothing different from the malcolm X led black muslims or the gerry adams led sinn fein.[/b]i do remember the furore the visa to adams by america caused but there is no doubt that taking the bold step of letting adams visit america oiled the wheels and led to the good friday accord.hamas does what it thinks it has to do to against a perceived zionist agenda to annihilate them

Really! You do seem to be living on a different planet... or you're just another in the long line of blind bats who love to lie for allah.
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by samkoro: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2012
mathskill: Countries that are in poverty are Greece,spain,italy all european countries that are reeling in debt all are christian countries.muumu ode

They could be realing in debt and not poverty.But ur moslem countries swim in wretchedness and debt without any technological know how.That is what I call intellectual poverty packaged by Allah.

Small monkey ! Anumanu ! Pig!
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by mathskill: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
frosbel:

Hi Bro, longest time.

I truly weep for Egypt, freedom has gone of the window forever !!
Just tell me when did egyptians ever have freedom that it has suddenly flown away.Emergency rule was the order of the day under mubarak for 30 yrs,you had no freedom to associate,gather or even celbrate.You were arrested and detained without recourse to the justice system.Hundereds of muslim brothers were killed or exiled just like muhammed morsi and all this with the active connivance of america and the west.Now that egyptians drove mubarak away and for the first time in thier history voted for the party of thier choice a muslim party in a muslim majority country you begin to insinuate and whish them bad omen instead of congratulating and wishing them best of luck.It all goes to show your hatred for muslims knows no bounds.
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by mathskill: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
frosbel:

Hi Bro, longest time.

I truly weep for Egypt, freedom has gone of the window forever !!
Just tell me when did egyptians ever have freedom that it has suddenly flown away.Emergency rule was the order of the day under mubarak for 30 yrs,you had no freedom to associate,gather or even celebrate.You were arrested and detained without recourse to the justice system.Hundereds of muslim brothers were killed or exiled just like muhammed morsi and all this with the active connivance of america and the west.Now that egyptians drove mubarak away and for the first time in thier history voted for the party of thier choice a muslim party in a muslim majority country you begin to insinuate and whish them bad omen instead of congratulating and wishing them best of luck.It all goes to show your hatred for muslims knows no bounds.
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by deols(f): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2012
smiley smiley smiley smileyAlhamdulillah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smileyAlhamdulillah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The main stream media tell the world Islam & the Shariah infinge on freedom, human rights. The people say they want it that way.

All haters can hug the nearest tramsformers

as I smile to bed

btw, this is very personal to me.
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by mathskill: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2012
samkoro:

They could be realing in debt and not poverty.But ur moslem countries swim in wretchedness and debt without any technological know how.That is what I call intellectual poverty packaged by Allah.

Small monkey ! Anumanu ! Pig!
You NEED to go back to school or attend one cos seems you lack basic economic reasoning.Tell me what brings about debt,if they were wealthy would they have borrowed big NO.Euro is on verge of disintergrating,thier economy is back in recession thier is virtually no growth,unemployment is at an all time high and you tell they are not in poverty.You must b one dumb a$$.As for what Allah has pachged let me tell you,upon all thier technological advancement he gave them Anders behring,who killed 70 people,Shootings in thier in universities and colleges,Gay priests who molest and rape children under their care,bankers who rob them through complex financial instruments,cannibals in the 21 century(one was arrested in germany last week,who videod the killing and eating and mailed the victims parts to major politcal parties in canada).Sit there isheu (goat)
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by afrikanns: 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2012
ochukoccna:
How can a party founded in religious ideology claim to be president to all when many of the all don't rep that religion? embarassed embarassed embarassed

givin u headache ? get urself rat killer,its a nice ache killer but dangerous 4 rats.
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by Delafruita(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
davidylan: Let me be very clear and upfront... your post is clearly full of uniformed pablum and deliberately obtuse nonsense so pls bear with me as i take you to task... rather harshly.

This presupposes that BEFORE 1967 Israel had no enemies? Nonsense... see 1922.

Israel ceded the Sinai (an area bigger than the entire land of Israel today)... what has it gained?
It ceded Gaza and it has reaped thousands of quassam rockets.

Get real... the REAL thing arabs want Israel to cede is not land but its very existence.

Idiotic nonsense. Why was this in the charter in the first place? Since when did a body of people have the right to deny others the right to exist?
What of Hezbola, Hamas, Iran, Syria... when are they holding a vote to remove the same line from their own charters and constitutions? When will muslims as a group be voting to remove such from the hadiths and quran?

More deliberate misinformation. the "settlements" only take up less than 3% of the entire land in question... why has the PLO refused to take the other 97% and take up Israel's offer to make up the remaining 3% from other lands contiguous to the westbank if it was all about land? Israel ceded the entire Gaza... where is the peace process with Hamas?

By "being unnecessarily aggressive" you mean Israel deciding to fight back against cowards who sneak into its towns to bomb its kids school buses? Is this monumental fool also outraged about the 4000 who have been killed by Assad so far?

For starters, they were not phosphorus bombs but tracers. Get real.
first,as at 1922,isreal didnt exist.its true most nations in the middle east were against the creation of isreal in 1948 but they were powerless to stop it.afterwards,it was a case of isreal either existing peacefully with its neighbours or declaring war.isreal chose to grab land it claims belong to it by heritage.these events culminated in the 6 day war of 1967

i wonder what you mean when you say isreal ceded gaza.the same gaza isreal has enforced a blockade against for years?the same gaza isreal empties its dams into?the same gaza isreal starves of much needed food and aid supplies?

it was in the charter because isreal has always denied the rights of the palestines to exist as a people.isreal subjects them too all manners of laws and finally they decided to have their own state but then isreal still goes ahead to reject that.isreal wont let them exist unless they swear allegiance to it and it wont let them exist on their own.what then does isreal want?

have you ever stopped to wonder why isreal always chooses the agreement of a new deal to build settlements?after peres and arafat agreed to implement rabin's "pocket agreement",settlements began been built which of course made the palestines back out of the agreement.when barak and arafat agreed to implement the same agreement which gave palestine 91% of the disputed territory,ariel sharon took his famous stroll to al aqsa thereby leading to violence which scuttled the talks.when barak agreed to return the golanheights to syria and withdraw within 18months,the talks were leaked in a way that damaged al-assad and made syria withdraw from the talks.i must also state that arafat had the opportunity to accept the terms as presented at shepherdtown but probably felt he would come out the fool again as before.i still believe barak was sincere at that time but arafat was beyond trusting him and isreal.

phosphorus bombs are what they are,phosphorus bombs.a UN inwuiry was conducted led by goldwater(not sure i remember the name correctly) and it found isreal guilty of using inappropiate weaponry and fines isreal $1.5million.it was PHOSPHORUS bombs and over 2500 innocent women and children were brutally murdered in an unprovoked attack

1 Like

Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by afrikanns: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
samkoro:

Allah will give Egypt what he gave the rest;like pakistan,Afghanistan,somalia,etc

and by Allah's permission u will av ur own bitter rewards too, zionist baboon.
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by maclatunji: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2012
davidylan:

Bitter about what exactly? You? undecided Lets get serious here...

Again lets cut to the chase... the "democracy" you proclaim in Egypt is about the same that we see in Libya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Gaza, Syria... yeah... even unthinking hypocrites like you would not choose to live in such "democracies".

We give you examples of Tunisia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey and do you mind the West Bank as well? It is quite lame for you to try and compare Egypt to any other country. There's such a thing as respecting people's choices. So, instead of whining and predicting doom for the Egyptian people. Congratulate them and wish them well.

Who am I kidding? It's David, the unrealistic and delusional anti-Islamic bloke. Ha!
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by Delafruita(m): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2012
davidylan:

Really! You do seem to be living on a different planet... or you're just another in the long line of blind bats who love to lie for allah.
i made a point which you chose to totally ignore.how is the hamas fight or struggle different from the IRA struggle?besides am not "a blind bat who loves to lie for allah".i am a christian,an average one who prefers to view events through the prism of reality and not sentiments
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by afrikanns: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
samkoro:

Isreal is always far ahead of the whole Arabs put together in terms of fire power,so nothing is new.Isreal is not sleeping.They are proactive It doesn't take more than 6days for Isreal to force them begging for peace.If their new president is Silly ,let him try rubbish.Drone rockets will be on his ass.

zionist dog, seems u dont kno watz goin on in the arena only hizbolla chased isreal away, get ur real news from this, bbc,cnn france 24 na srap news.4 real news go 2 www.presstv.ir no watz goin on in da world.
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by mathskill: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by abt(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
chuks49:

Another terrorist sympathiser

You, Sir, are an I.D.I.O.T. A very BIG one.
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by Alkapino(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
Stop dis madtness nw @ mumu xtians
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by Sunbellar: 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2012
hydoo: Congrat 2 ol muslims in egypt,may he followed d teach of prophet MUHAMMAD SAW ameen
And die by SAW
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by mathskill: 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
frosbel:

Yes , because a Christian party, will not subjugate women, oppress minorities and perpetuate a reign of terror !!
I wonder who has oppressed minorities the more,was it not after civil rights movement in america that blacks were allowed to vote and this was 1960's america or are you claiming ignorance of how minority jews were treated in europe,infact jews had to were tags,emblems to identify they were jew, that wasn't enough they suffered pogroms in the hands of chritian fundamentalists.
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2012
maclatunji:

We give you examples of Tunisia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey and do you mind the West Bank as well? It is quite lame for you to try and compare Egypt to any other country. There's such a thing as respecting people's choices. So, instead of whining and predicting doom for the Egyptian people. Congratulate them and wish them well.

Who am I kidding? It's David, the unrealistic and delusional anti-Islamic bloke. Ha!

I stopped reading when i got to the "west bank". There is relative "peace" there because the IDF maintains a very strong presence. Keep quiet if you are this ignorant.

Trust me, we respect the choice of muslims to select fools and tyrants to rule over them... we only have a problem when you choose to enter our churches with bombs in the name of allah.
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by Ganys: 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2012
davidylan: Goodbye to coptic christians (the remnants that have escaped death so far).
Goodbye to a rational Egypt.
Africa... welcome to your own version of Syria and Pakistan.
Africa welcome to Hezbola style terror.

Best of all... Egypt, welcome to "democracy" Hamas style. your opponents either lose or get thrown down from balconies.

Allahu arched bar.
This Guy, You still dey, You never change. Chai, e don teeh ooh, I remember firing you & osisi in a 2008 thread, im not using my former ID again. Hope u are hearing from Alhaji Olabowale...Its been long i heard from him here
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by trenchcoat: 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
Alhamdulilahi,may Allah give him the wisdom to rule Egypt very well, you are busy hurting yourselves over his victory while he is happy is that not a waste to all these haters? Matsiyata
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2012
Delafruita:
first,as at 1922,isreal didnt exist.

What then explains the arab progrom against Jews in that yr? What settlements caused the problem? Dishonest fools.

Delafruita:
its true most nations in the middle east were against the creation of isreal in 1948 but they were powerless to stop it.

and pray tell why were they against this?

Delafruita:
afterwards,it was a case of isreal either existing peacefully with its neighbours or declaring war.

More disgraceful lies... 6 arab nations declared war against the jews in 1948 for no reason...

Delafruita:
isreal chose to grab land it claims belong to it by heritage.

that's quite stup[i]i[/i]d really because we have google and wikipedia. The league of nations duly voted for a split of the land between Israel, arabs and more arabs in the form of the nascent nation of Jordan. Israel agreed to their tiny sliver... arabs chose to go to war.

Delafruita:
these events culminated in the 6 day war of 1967

Again a lie (you muslims seem to excel at dishonesty)... Egypt, Syria and jordan led the 1967 war... NONE of them was affected by the creation of Israel in 1948...

Delafruita:
i wonder what you mean when you say isreal ceded gaza.the same gaza isreal has enforced a blockade against for years?

1. It may interest you to note that the blockade is 100% legal... pls look up the latest UN declaration on this. If Cameroon was committed to the destruction of Nigeria, i'm sure you would expect Nigeria to enforce an air and maritime blockade to prevent the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction on its border.

Delafruita:
the same gaza isreal empties its dams into?

Such a disgrace... why are you such a dishonest fellow?

Delafruita:
the same gaza isreal starves of much needed food and aid supplies?

Absurd. Israel transported over 34000 tonnes of food and goods into Gaza between June 1 and June 16 2012. Virtually all Gaza's gas needs come from Israel and a little from Egypt. Gaza's power plants are supplied power mostly by Israel...

But dont let facts get in the way of spinning one for the dishonest army of allah.

Delafruita:
it was in the charter because isreal has always denied the rights of the palestines to exist as a people.

Again another lie that doesnt require more than 2 mins of research to debunk. The PLO charter was written in 1964... at that time Egypt was in control of Gaza and Jordan was in control of the Westbank... so how was Israel denying the rights of palestinians to exist? By merely existing in Nazareth?

Delafruita:
isreal subjects them too all manners of laws and finally they decided to have their own state but then isreal still goes ahead to reject that.isreal wont let them exist unless they swear allegiance to it and it wont let them exist on their own.what then does isreal want?

Such a fool. You cant get a US passport without swearing allegiance to the US ditto for an Iranian passport so why is Israel being singled out here?

1. The palestinians (who didnt exist before 1988 by the way) had a chance to create their state before 1967 when arabs controlled their lands... what happened then?

2. It would interest you to note that the standard of living of Israeli arabs and those in the west bank is over 10x higher than arabs in Syria, Lebanon, Egypt or Iran... but again dont let facts get in the way of another lie in honor of allah and his murderous gangs of arab thieves.

Delafruita:
have you ever stopped to wonder why isreal always chooses the agreement of a new deal to build settlements?after peres and arafat agreed to implement rabin's "pocket agreement",settlements began been built which of course made the palestines back out of the agreement.when barak and arafat agreed to implement the same agreement which gave palestine 91% of the disputed territory

So why didnt the arabs take the 91% then negotiate hard for the remaining 9%? Perhaps because land and a state isnt really what they want?

Delafruita:
ariel sharon took his famous stroll to al aqsa thereby leading to violence which scuttled the talks.

What a joke you folks are. So these people where so desperate for a state that they scuttled their negotiations for one because Ariel Sharon happened to pass by the Al Aqsa mosque? cheesy I laugh at your own stup[i]i[/i]dity.

Delafruita:
when barak agreed to return the golanheights to syria and withdraw within 18months,the talks were leaked in a way that damaged al-assad and made syria withdraw from the talks.i must also state that arafat had the opportunity to accept the terms as presented at shepherdtown but probably felt he would come out the fool again as before.i still believe barak was sincere at that time but arafat was beyond trusting him and isreal.

Convoluted nonsense. what has negotiations with Syria over the golan got to do with the palestinians?

Delafruita:
phosphorus bombs are what they are,phosphorus bombs.a UN inwuiry was conducted led by goldwater(not sure i remember the name correctly) and it found isreal guilty of using inappropiate weaponry and fines isreal $1.5million.it was PHOSPHORUS bombs and over 2500 innocent women and children were brutally murdered in an unprovoked attack

1. no it wasnt phosphorus bombs but tracers... read and weep.

2. I'm not sure you're truly interested in the innocent... i havent seen you crying over the truly innocent in Syria. you dont seem to care unless muslims are killed by IDF bombs... when it is muslims doing the killing, you barely even lift an eyelid.

3. Yeah i suppose 8 yrs of patiently tolerating rockets and bomb attacks unprovoked is not enough before you choose to retaliate?
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by Delafruita(m): 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2012
samkoro:

Jesus was of virgin birth. ,mohamed was not

Jesus never killed, Mohamed murdered many men ,women and children

Jesus preaches love. ,mohamed preached hatred of non moslem

Jesus did miracles. ,mohamed could not perform

Jesus never married. ,mohamed married both a child(9yrs) and an older woman

Jesus rose from d dead. ,mohamed could not

Jesus loved his crtics. Mohamed killed his critics

Jesus shows the way to salvation. Mohamed confessed not being able to

Jesus was sent by Jehovah. Mohamed was sent by Allah

Now tell me who is the true God Jehovah or Allah

Who is the true messiah Jesus or Mohamed

Again,countries that worship Allah are poor,no matter the crude
what exactly is the meaning of this myopic,idiotic,nonsensical,crude,backward,derogatory post,

1 Like

Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by Ganys: 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
samkoro:

Are you high.on ogogoro...Oh, sorry, Its Sunday night
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
Delafruita:
i made a point which you chose to totally ignore.[b]how is the hamas fight or struggle different from the IRA struggle?[/b]besides am not "a blind bat who loves to lie for allah".i am a christian,an average one who prefers to view events through the prism of reality and not sentiments

1. Hamas is not in a struggle for land... it has Gaza all to itself now... why hasnt it started the process of governing rather than spending all its resources building bombs to send over the Israeli border? Has it ever occurred to you to ask? Of course not... that would be too much for an unintelligent troll.
Re: Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2012
trenchcoat: Alhamdulilahi,may Allah give him the wisdom to rule Egypt very well, you are busy hurting yourselves over his victory while he is happy is that not a waste to all these haters? Matsiyata

If that "wisdom" from allah is what is self evident in countries like Syria, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, yemen... then heaven help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity / Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? / Joyce Banda Is The New President Of Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.